Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons Part 1 (The First Time)

"He showed her what she never knew possible"

24
8 Comments 8
3.9k Views 3.9k
838 words 838 words

Author's Notes

"So, this is a true story. I had a boyfriend and I feel sick that I cheated , but he was abusing me and it was time for the relationship to end. This man is someone who is not related to me at all, but i knew him as family. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Some may think it is twisted but all I can still do is melt like pudding in his hands. Keep reading for more lessons.. it only get's hotter!!"

She knew him all of her life He was that fun-loving "Uncle" and she adored him.

Things started to change one year, the country was locked down due to the virus. He was lonely, and would often proposition her. After all, they were not related for real, but she had a boyfriend and was loyal.

Things began to change slowly, He was depressed and she was tormented by the constant yelling and emotional abuse from her boyfriend. They would speak on the phone for hours, until that one night.

She lay alone in her room hungry and bored out of her mind with not a soul in the house – her roommates went on a trip. She logged on to her social media and found some posts from him that concerned her, so she invited him over.
He said, "Sure I will bring pizza and we can just hang out."

For some reason, her stomach felt queasy and she began to shake. Was this a good idea? She knew he was sexually attracted to her, but she wasn't sure how she felt about him. That night was the first night of "lessons" as she was not sexually experienced. He changed her world, her perceptions, and her expectations of what sex can and should be.

The moment he arrived at the door, she began shaking even harder. She opened the door and instantly began to cry. He calmed her, shared the pizza and drinks, and just talked things out. Suddenly she began to feel his long stash tickling her neck from behind, her knees began to get weak and she melted back into his arms.

Gently he turned her around and began kissing her vigorously. The passion became so heated she could feel herself dripping for him, wanting him and hoping he would go further. Little did she know how far things would go.

Continuing to kiss her with passion, he lifted her shirt up and unhooked her bra, continuing to remove her shirt up over her head, and kissing her neck. She had never felt the amount of passion and desire she felt at that moment. She quivered as he continued to nibble her neck leaving oh so tiny love bites in a trail down to her nipples where he started to bite.

She could hardly stand it, she began to scream, it felt so good, her eyes were rolling into the back of her head. He continued to gently flick his tongue over her nipples switching from one breast to the other. It had been quite some time since he last made love and he was going to make this time count.

AlessaJhones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessaJhones

As she continued to moan she could feel herself let go of all control. She was wet and wanted him to keep going. HE DID!

As he was sucking her nipples she could feel his hands move below, removing her pants and panties and gently tickling her clitoris with his mighty fingers. She remembered holding his hand and wondering what he was going to do with those tree-trunk fingers, as he continued sucking, this time with vigor. He plunged his index finger, the size of two normal fingers, into her vagina.

"OOOHHHHHHHH," she moaned. She couldn't take the pleasure it felt so good, and she could hardly breathe. He continued kissing her breasts down her stomach and stopping at her vagina. She had only experienced oral sex once in her life and it didn't turn out so good. She tried to say no, bad idea, but he told her to relax and trust him. She gave in as he took her vagina with his mouth, plunging his tongue in and out, over and over until she came and came hard.

She lay there naked with him, satisfied but wanting more. She asked him if he would fuck her, but he said no.

Instead, he removed his pants and hovered his penis over her mouth, instructing her to guide his hips so he doesn't choke her. She had only given oral sex to one man and it was the most horrible violent experience she could remember. She was afraid but curious, so she opened her mouth and took it all in!

Sucking and nibbling and licking his penis, she had no clue what she was doing. He buried his face back in her vagina and began licking with more passion and vigor than before. She started to scream in pleasure, but then he stopped and instructed her to keep sucking. She sucked like she never sucked before, and he came in her mouth and then in a t-shirt.

The first time they were together was passionate and HOT and she couldn't have had a better time.

Now the only problem was, she wanted more. She had a boyfriend and cheated on him, and that made her sick. All she knew was this man twice her age was what she waited for, for so long.

The first lesson as he called it was complete.. and she wanted more!

Published 
Written by MariahB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments