Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Feels So Good

"Jack and Sue finish what they started."

5
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Second in a series about Jack and Sue. Each chapter will be limited to 1000 words."

“Let’s go into the house, Jack.”

Sue broke the embrace and got up pulling the towel around her and went into the house, followed by Jack who pulled his shorts back on.

“Can you believe that?” Sue angrily said.

"Ye,s I can," Jack announced. "He's a creep and you have a figure men want to see."

“I’m still hot looking?” Sue said, looking for the right answer.

“Come here gorgeous. I’m still horny. Remember?” Jack said.

Sue went to the bed while Jack took his shorts off showing his still erect cock from five minutes ago. He lay down and hugged her nude tanned body gently blending into her, kissing like it was the last time, slipping away from her still moist body with the extra cream on it.

His tongue found hers, attacking her mouth and teeth, making it known how badly he wanted her, and when he shifted his kissing to her neck and lower Sue wrapped her legs around him even tighter. He gripped her back smashing her breasts against his chest as they wiggled back and forth Jack loving the pillows between them.

Sue got up from her reclined position, got down on her knees in front of Jack, encouraging him to stand up which he did without question. She took another glob of lotion and put it on his cock stroking it in making it smooth and slick. She positioned herself so his cock was between her breasts but also high enough on her chest for easy sucking to take place giving him a double delight as it slid into her mouth and grew to get longer and thicker. Jack could have cum very easily in her mouth or all over her golden brown globes, sprinkling them with white semen making such a beautiful picture, but he had other plans for Sue as she sucked and stroked Jack.

He moved Sue down and completely covered his cock with her big breasts, slid back and forth for ten seconds before stopping and lying down, wanting Sue to ride on his cock which she eagerly wanted to do. She loved to fuck him this way and it started by slowly sliding his big cock into her taking the entire member all the way down her pussy, the head pushing the end of her vulva. Then she slowly moved her body up and down rubbing the throbbing member making it harder and more desirable to ride like she loved to do.

Jack’s hands found her breasts as she leaned over and began to squeeze them by pressing and fondling the ripe melons pushing on her nipples, making them even more erect than they were. Jack leaned up and began to bite them. He loved to taste them and watch how they grew in size and became even more sensitive to his nibbling and chewing on them like they were sweet raisins.

Sue let out cries of desire as he increased his attention on her nipples while riding his cock up and down, plunging it deep into her body stimulating her to levels of delight that were far more than she had realized in a long time.

Irisrainbow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irisrainbow

"I love it, Jack," Sue exclaimed. "Bite down hard on my nipples. Use that fuck tool on me. God, you know how to turn me on."

“You know how to turn me on too,” as he bit down again on her swollen nipple her enthusiasm increasing with every bite.

“Don’t ever stop fucking me with that nice cock in my pussy. Don’t ever stop biting my nipples the way you do.”

“I never get enough of you,” he said.

Jack’s cock slid so freely now with all the sex juice from her very wet pussy making her sliding up and down move smoothly that it began to pop in and out of her vulva. To stop that from happening Sue slid his cock all the way down and stopped her up and down movement pushing down as far as the cock would go giving the head a chance to surround itself in pure contentment.

Sue’s nipples were so swollen and enlarged from the biting that they became signals for her clit to fire pleasure waves through her body. They were sore but she wanted more biting from Jack which was exactly what he was doing. Pushing his cock as hard as he could was bringing Sue to a climax he wasn’t quite ready for but this is a team effort and he let her cum multiple times producing waves of ecstasy in her body.

Knowing Jack needed to cum, she got off the bed and onto her knees while Jack sat on the edge of the bed.

“Your turn, darling,” Sue said with a devious look on her face.

She began stroking his cock with long steady movements pointing it directly at her face as if daring him to cum. Jack felt so good he really wasn’t worried where he would cum but Sue wanted to feel the hot gooey semen on her face which was exactly what happened. A few more strokes and it began to spurt all over her pretty mouth, cheeks, forehead, hair, and where ever she pointed his nozzle. There was a lot of cum as some had built up from when they were in the backyard.

"A job well-done, dear."

“My pleasure, would you care for seconds?”

“The tanks are drained for now. Let’s get dressed and confront Keith with what was going on.”

“Give me five minutes to clean up,” Sue said as she sucked any signs of activity from Jack’s cock.

Five minutes later, both of them were ready to do battle and headed next door to Keith's a rambler exactly like the one they owned.

As they approached the house they heard loud shouting from Tina telling Keith to get out and never come back. Pausing for a moment they knocked on the door.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments