Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Love Affair

6
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
845 words 845 words
Walking into the lounge, I advance to where you’re sitting on the couch.

“Hey baby,” I say as I sit up on you, kissing and making out with you.

The touch of your soft, warm lips send pleasurable tingles all through my body, making me want to fuck you right there and then. Sitting up a little, I reach down to feel the slight bulge through your jeans. I rub it through your pants as I continue to kiss you. Removing myself from you, I take your hand as you willingly get up from the couch and follow me to the bedroom.

Removing your clothes swiftly, you lay on the bed in just your jockeys as you watch me remove mine - first my top, my skirt, then my g-string and my bra. I move over to the bed where you lay, waiting for me. I lay next to you, kissing you. You finger me hard, deep, putting pressure on my g-spot making me let out a slight moan whilst I stroke your hardening dick up and down.

Pulling away from you, I sit up on top of you, my now wet pussy hovering over your rock-hard dick. Using my hand, I guide you inside of me as I lower myself onto the tip of your length. Leaning forward, I look into your eyes as our lips meet. I kiss you deeply, our tongues thrashing about. Resting my hands on your chest, In long strokes, I begin slowly moving my body up and down yours. My pussy sucks your dick in further, tightening around it.

Pulling away from your warm lips, I sit upright on your dick, feeling you slide deeper inside me. Picking up the pace a little, you reach behind me, slapping my ass a couple times before grabbing it and guiding me up and down your length as you get into rhythm, sliding your dick in and out of me with speed. Bouncing down on you faster and faster, I feel the juicy head of your cock as it nears my tight opening , and then again as it goes balls deep inside of me. Removing your hands from my ass, you take hold of my tits, kneading them in your hands and rolling my nipples between your finger and thumb. My body is filled with pleasurable sensations as my pussy tightens even more.

Withdrawing your dick from me, I hop off you and kneel on the bed with my back to you.

“Fuck me hard baby,” I say teasingly as I lean forward, giving you full view of my saturated pussy and smack my ass.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian



Within a moment, you’re off the bed and standing in front of me with your dick dangling in my face, just begging for me to suck it. Looking up at you, I pucker my lips, silently asking you for a kiss. You kiss me as I take hold of your rock-hard dick, moving my hand up and down, down and up. Removing my lips from yours, I place them around the tip of your dick. You knead my tits whilst I suck you in, my tongue licking and slurping as I stroke you faster and faster. Letting your dick drop from my mouth, I look up at you with pleading eyes..

“Fuck me baby,” I say.

Turning around, I move to the very edge of the bed, ass up, head down. Pulling my hair you silently signal for me to lift my head. With one hand on my hip, you use the other one to guide your dick over my swollen clit, sending pleasurable chills all over my body.

“Baby, stop teasing,” I say.

“Fuck me hard baby,” I beg as I reach beneath me and guide you to the opening of my tight pussy.

Letting out a gasp, I keep my hand beneath me as I rub at my clit. You slap my ass as you pound in and out of me with great speed.

My body shakes and quivers as I announce that I’m about to cum.

You pound harder and faster into me as the pussy juices leak out all over your cock. Withdrawing from me, you slap my ass again before I turn around, kneeling in front of you. Rubbing my hand up and down your hard dick, I look up at you as I lick all the juices from it.

“Mmmm... I love your hard cock baby,” I say before you push my head down on it.

Taking as much of you as I can, I run my mouth and hand up and down with speed.

Before long, I hear you say “You’re gonna make me cum, naughty girl.” 

Your cock begins to quiver in my mouth as spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum shoots into my mouth and down my throat. Still stroking you, I take you out of my mouth and swallow the load. Licking your dick, I get every last drop of cum. Looking up at you, I smile before collapsing onto the bed.

Published 
Written by Nawtiegurl94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments