Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picnic At Disappoinment Falls

"My partner has something else in mind for our afternoon picnic"

22
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
791 words 791 words

Author's Notes

"The hike was real, and it was lovely. The sex was real, and it was lovely. Alas, the sex and the location only happened together in the story, but there is always next time!"

The hike to Disappointment Falls is only a couple of miles, perfect for a picnic. Although there were a few other cars at the trailhead, no one was at the falls when we arrived. We chose a spot next to a small pool at the base of the falls and laid our blanket out on the sandy bank.

I wasted no time settling in. Comfy on the blanket with the sand underneath, I laid back, letting the sand mold to my body. The dappled sunlight and yellow Aspen leaves rustling and sailing slowly around in the breeze added a warm, lazy quality to the afternoon.

 I don’t know how much time passed; I was so thoroughly immersed in my book. I was startled when I felt his hand brush the inside of my thigh. I laid my book down. He slid his hand up my shorts and began playfully tracing the line of my cotton underwear.

“Keep reading,” he said, picking up my book and handing it back to me.

I adore the fantasy he has where he interrupts an activity I’m engrossed in, like reading a book, playing chess, or watching TV with a glass of wine, and I completely ignore him as he fucks me with his tongue. It’s a massive turn-on to see what he will do given no cues or direction from me. However, did he not realize at this exact moment we were outside, in broad daylight, on a public trail?

I reopened my book and peered at him over the top. “Did you say something?” I asked, pushing my nerves aside as best I could while letting my knees butterfly out to each side in invitation, or maybe challenge. We had never done anything like this in public.

I knew there was no way to hide the wetness between my legs, but was it nerves or arousal? What if another pack of hikers comes up the trail? He placed one small, reassuring kiss on the inside of my knee as if to remind me we were still alone.

His kisses began moving up my thigh as his fingers began moving under my panties, then gently and softly inside, fingering me. I glanced over my book to see him licking my wetness off his fingers. Never have I ever tried so hard to feign disinterest. Inside, I practically vibrated with anticipation.

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

As if responding to my thoughts, he pushed my book back to my reading position and slid off my hiking shorts. I quickly stuffed a grape in my mouth to cover my shock and turned the page with the outward appearance of complete disinterest. 

His mouth inched purposefully yet painfully slowly towards my pussy. He nuzzled my legs apart and brushed my thighs with his fingers so gently that I didn’t know if he was actually touching me or if I only felt the heat from his fingertips.

When he finally reached my pussy I was dripping. I willed myself not to suck in my breath as he gently bit my lips. I willed myself not to moan as he sucked my clit hard and deep into his mouth. I willed myself not to glance up at the trail and make sure no one was watching.

I was so determined to play my part that the book was like a blindfold. I refused to look away from the page.  The words were a blur, and it became increasingly difficult to even know what he was doing. Was his tongue licking my ass, or was he stroking it with his finger? Was his finger trailing a circle around the opening of my pussy or his tongue? Did he just stick a grape inside me and suck it out? 

It was complete bliss.

I knew the exact moment when he was finished and ready for me to cum. He slid his fingers in my ass, and just the tip of his tongue entered me so I could feel his full breath, teeth, and whiskers every so slightly on my lips and clit, a very practiced move I asked for over and over. I held my breath and silently shattered into a million pieces.

He sat up and looked at me smugly, like a teenager who knows he just aced the test.

 “Mmmm… Are you saying something?” I asked, feigning interest. My heart was racing, and I knew I was flushed and glowing.

He wrapped me in a bear hug and laughed, kissing me. The spell was broken.

“Hey, why don’t you have any clothes on?” He teased me and tossed me my shorts.

“Nerd,” I teased back, and I hurriedly washed up in the stream and dressed.

Published 
Written by CarieAnne1d4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments