Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Psychedelic Pussycat Dreams - Kiss

32
28 Comments 28
2.7k Views 2.7k
623 words 623 words
Recommended Read

So many lights. Like the entire galaxy had crashed the party and flung stars over every single surface, living and non-living, bathing the entire room in warm starlight. I turned in place, more of a slow spin, drinking in as much as I could handle without falling to my knees, overwhelmed. Beautiful. Too beautiful, really. It almost hurt. I vaguely recognized the music. Hendrix. I think. It washed over everything, turning my senses inside out. Orange scented licorice sailed past my nose. My mouth watered, warm peach juice coating my lips and the back of my throat. People danced, surrounding me, some lost in another world, some sharing smiles, reassuring words, one, a kiss.

Oh, I wanted more of those. Someone took my hand, tugging gently. A girl, my age, blonde, her skin soaking in the universe, changing colors until she’d been all the colors of the rainbow and then some. She kissed me again, or maybe I kissed her. I know I wanted to. She tasted like fudge.

“I’m too warm,” I told her, laughing a little, feeling like I might melt if I didn’t cool off.

She answered with a smile, her arms around my waist. We moved, swayed, touched, a sensuous dance, her fingers finding the zipper of my dress and dragging it slowly down. My mini slid down around my legs, a pool of strawberry and tangerine and lime polka dots on a field of lemony sunshine. Another laugh, her finger tips cool against my flesh, tracing the edges of my panties, drawing abstract shapes on my stomach, my arms, our eyes connected as we kissed. I felt the straps of my bra slide down my arms and then I was free. I kissed her again, our tongues exchanging flavors, peach mingling with chocolate to create a new confection on my taste buds.

“Beautiful,” she breathed before leading me across the room to another, this one lit by flickering candle light.

She took me to the bed and gently pushed me down on its edge.

SarahFlowerss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahFlowerss

Seated, I watched in wonder while she undressed, taking her time, drawing me in until I wanted to reach out and touch her, before finally removing her panties and pressing them against my mouth. A much different taste and new to me. Pleasantly musky. I held them against my face and inhaled her scent, falling slowly back as she knelt, her hands teasing my knees apart. Her hair tickled the insides of my thighs making me giggle until I felt her mouth against my panties, her tongue pressing them into my moist slit as my childish laughter became a wanton moan.

Hands upon the crown of her head, her hair a golden nimbus, I caressed and stroked, my fingers curious, matching the movement of her tongue as she pushed cloth to one side and pleasured me, bringing me slowly to a boil before pushing me over the edge, much to my orgasmic delight. And again. And a third time, and a forth, until I was too lost in overwhelming pleasure to keep track. I dozed for a heartbeat, awakening to the feel of her nakedness against mine, our mouths melded together and our limbs tangled so that I could not tell where I ended and she began. I stroked her drenched pussy until she began to shiver and shake, only then curling a single digit into her, enjoying the way she tightened around it and cried out wordlessly into my mouth, her entire being rumbling, finally convulsing, her cry making my heart stutter. In the other room, The Beatles began to goo goo g’joob as we slowly melted together, my hands upon her temples, lips brushing hers, hungry for more. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments