Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tales From the Road: Shower For Two

53
44 Comments 44
3.5k Views 3.5k
473 words 473 words

The hot water cascaded over her naked flesh, flowing around her breasts in small streams. The warmth of the water was intoxicating and clouds of steam, like pillows of cotton, sheltered her glistening curves from his hungry, brazen stare. 

He seemed to enjoy teasing her while undressing, deliberately folding his dirty clothes and slowly setting them next to the ramshackle pile of her dress, bra, and panties. Naked, he stepped into the shower and she gasped, shattering the silence that had lingered between them. 

Standing behind her, he washed her body with a soapy sponge, starting at her neck and shoulders. After working down her spine, he reached around to sponge her waist and tummy. Her princess parts tingled uncontrollably as the combination of soap and water made their bodies slick against each other. 

Leaning in, he kissed her passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth much like his hands on her body. The kiss deepened, their tongues danced, and heat rose between her legs, mimicking the hot spray of the shower.

He dropped the sponge and lathered her body with his hands, fingers caressing her smooth wet skin as he traced her curves. Cupping her breasts, he kissed one nipple and then the other. When he grazed a firm nipple with his teeth, a sudden gasp escaped her lips. 

His fingers continued making music along her curves before he quickly clenched a fistful of hair at the nape of her neck and bent her over at the waist. With her raised bottom exposed, he pressed his erection between her cheeks. Slippery from the soapy shower, he entered her in one smooth deep thrust. 

Truck stop showers were not designed to contain the noises she made but neither cared if they were overheard. The feeling of his cock invading her ass was all that mattered. Gripping her hair tighter, he stretched her as he thrust again and again while the hot water splashed around them. Knees weakening, she clung to the shower rail as he pumped harder. 

Feeling her orgasm boiling deep within like red hot lava, her heart raced. With every nerve on fire, her body contorted during wave after wave of sensational release.

The grip of her muscles was enough to push him over the edge and, in such an unfamiliar place, she felt each throb of his cock as he filled her with every drop of his orgasm.

As they came down from the sexual high, they knew this was something they wouldn’t soon forget. He reached down to retrieve the sponge and, with a knowing smile, resumed washing her. 

They’d learned that living on the road doesn’t mean you miss special moments — you simply need to be ready at any moment to take advantage of time together.

 

Thanks to JWren for his keen editing eye and encouragement.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Lilly
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments