Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Dress

"Another anal adventure"

2
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
627 words 627 words
You come into my hallway wearing that dress. You know the effect it has and I'm going to show you so there's no doubt.

I hold your face and we kiss, deeply, passionately and our mouths become as one. Our tongues explore each other - an amuse bouche for what will come soon.

I take your hand and lead you to the kitchen. I turn your back to me and you lean forward onto the work surface. "I'm going to eat you," I say. I drop to my knees, lift your dress to your waist and with a hand in each buttock I open your bottom. I can see the very narrow line of your panties crossing your hole but I pull you open and I can see you each side of the coloured line.

Do you know what's about to happen I wonder as I spit into your arse and push my tongue against you. I pull your panties to one side and I eagerly lick at your arse. God I love the taste of you.

My tongue pushes at your hole and I can feel the tightness of your muscles under my mouth. I am making you very wet but you do need to be. "Hold you arse open," I say. You have one buttock, I have the other and we stretch you. Looking at you like this is so fucking sexy. I want to take control of you and deliver you to total ecstasy.

I think you're wet enough now for me to slide a finger into your bottom, so I so. You gasp as it goes in but I know you love me playing with your arse so I put in a second finger. The two then start to wank your arsehole.

I need to open you up a bit and my fingers do that. Now is about the right time for what comes next. I unzip my jeans and pull out my cock.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

It is very hard and looks particularly big today

I place it against the wall of your bottom and gently push the head into the darkness of your arse. I know you can feel the tightness as I slide the shaft into you. I push my cock into you as far as I can and my balls slap against your hairy cunt

As I fuck your arse I slap your buttocks. I guess it's a little sore to be slapped but I don't care as I want you to feel both a little pain but also that I am in charge of you.

I know how much you like being butt fucked by the noises you make. I love the sounds of you on heat and you almost scream as you orgasm because my cock is fucking your arse.

After a few minutes I know I am going to cum but I don't want to cum directly into your arse. I want to cum over it, so I pull my cock out just the moment before. With my left hand I pull you open, but my right controls my cock, so that I ejaculate into your arse and round the rim of it. The sticky juice dribbles across you and into you as I push my cock back into you. I fuck you some more and then I want one final thing from you.

I turn you round, push you to your knees, put my cock to your mouth and say, "lick up all the cum." Your tongue and lips suck and lick at my wet penis until all the cum has gone.

Then I pull you to your feet again. I kiss you and can taste my cum in your mouth.

Now I need to lick your cunt...
Published 
Written by londonboy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments