Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photo

"A comprimising selfie has an interesting effect"

21
10 Comments 10
8.0k Views 8.0k
850 words 850 words
My co-worker, Sally, is the biggest flirt in the office. She loves to tease but tells everyone that she is happily married and would never cheat on her husband. She is a good looking, perky blonde with a body that drives men crazy and she knows how to show it off. Some of the guys call her a cock-tease and an ice princess, but I can sense an underlying passion locked in her that begs for release. If I could only find the key...

One evening at an after-work party we all got pretty drunk. Sally was in high spirits and driving me up a wall with her flirting and teasing. We had a couple of dances together and she would wiggle her hips against my crouch. I knew she could feel the effect she was having by the hardness of my cock. When she pressed her milky-soft breasts against my chest I could feel the erect buds of her nipples, right through our clothes.

Damn, she is a hottie and I was desperately trying to think of a way to get her to ignore her wedding vows for an hour and give me a taste of her forbidden fruit. She just giggled and said she was perfectly happy with her husband and certainly would not cheat on him. All the while she was rubbing her delicious body against me and nibbling little kisses at my ear. I could feel the heat radiating from her and it was obvious she was feeling as lusty as I was.

I asked her if she would like to sample another cock, just to see if it compared to her hubby’s. She thought about it for a few minutes, then said, “Well, maybe just a little taste… That wouldn’t really be cheating, would it? Especially if my husband would never find out.”

I broke every speed limit getting her to my apartment!

As soon as the door closed behind us I pulled her against me for a kiss. Sally turned her head aside and said, "No, Dave. That wouldn't be right. I'm a good wife and am just here for a little taste, you know, for comparison. Then I'm going home to my sweet hubby."

"Hell," I thought. "This girl has been driving me bonkers for months, but I'll take what I can get."

Sally dropped to her knees and gently pulled out my cock. As her tongue licked the head of my dick, I had a devious thought. I snapped a selfie of her in the act and told her that her husband would never see the photo if she got out of her clothes and onto my bed.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson



Sally wasn’t too happy about my proposition, but realized I had her over a barrel. In order to continue keeping her husband thinking of her as a faithful, loving wife, she had to fuck me.

"Oh, you are a blackmailing son of a bitch, David," she said as she began removing her clothes. "I guess I have no other choice." My heart was beating out of my chest as I watched this woman that I had been longing for so long exposed herself to me. I didn't care what she was calling me, my entire focus at this point was to fuck this high-spirited beauty.

When she was naked she went into my bedroom and lay across the bed. I wasted no time getting out of my clothes and joined her on my bed. I pulled her knees apart and tasted the sweet honey coming from her beautiful, hot pussy. Sally moaned in delight as her hands pulled my head into her forbidden cunt.

Oh my god! She was even hotter than I imagined in my wildest wet dreams. Her hips were rocking up and down against my onslaught and her legs clamped around my head like a vice. My hands stroked and caressed every inch of her soft, wonderful body and I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as she withered beneath me, all the while panting and cooing in passionate lust.

When my cock entered her sweet, tight velvet womb she called me a bastard. Her lips found mine and she bit my tongue as she fucked back at me in wanton abandon. Her fists pounded my back as her legs pulled me deeper into her. All the while Sally called me every vile name in the book.

Her curses turned into moans of pleasure as she experienced a guilt-free passionate fuck with another man. Her kisses and frantically bucking hips as she came told me the sensual joy she was feeling. I came like a volcano erupting inside of her.

Now she comes over to my apartment two or three times a week to make her “blackmail” payments as she calls them. Even though I never told her that she had to.

I think Sally found a way to cheat without feeling guilty. And I’ll never tell her that the ‘selfie’ I took was just a joke. I had no intention of ever telling her husband. 
Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments