Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old Man: The Redheaded Tide (Chapter 2)

"Three years ago, The Old Man encounters a redhead of his memories"

27
13 Comments 13
907 Views 907
963 words 963 words

Author's Notes

"Although this story can be read by itself, it will make more sense after having read Chapter 1."

Sunset on a western shore brings a remarkable array of shades of red and orange that soothe the soul. Thomas was taking in the nightly beauty, strolling the beach to clear his anxious head while listening to the waves of the incoming tides. As he tended to do when alone, his mind drifted to memories of erotic delights from days past. Tom and his wife Eileen would often take romantic walks together particularly on western-facing beaches, whether in Portugal, Florida, California, or Hawaii. Little did Tom remember, however, wandering off from the house, nor did he think of Eileen's panic in his absence.

Tom stopped for a second, trying to remember a detail. This was beginning to be a recurring theme, certain moments of lack of clarity or detail. Trying to piece together the memory, he recalled it had been a special dinner, yes, a dinner to celebrate something. As his therapist had taught him, Tom searched for the multiple connections to the memory that would help him pin down the forgotten details. Yes, it had been the trip where they had celebrated her 40th birthday, and they had bought that condominium, so it must have been Hawaii. Walking in the remarkable sand after dinner, the waning sunlight enhanced the beautiful red highlights in Eileen's hair, and he fell in love with her for what must have been the 10,000th time.

Further down that Hawaii beach, the sounds of music and laughter and dance met their ears. Peering through the hedges of the resort they were passing, Tom and Eileen realized there was a wedding celebration ongoing, which only reinforced the specialness of this evening together. They had always loved attending weddings, feeling a restoration of their own special bond whenever another couple was joined together. Now, standing beside a tall palm, almost hidden from view from the revelers as well as the beachgoers, Tom and Eileen held hands and their lips met once again for a familiar kiss. He remembered the sense of surprise at the passion in her kiss, so public and so daring for her despite the near-protection of the tree and hedge. He could feel the heat of that kiss and embrace even now, so many years later.

Tom stopped his walk as he looked around. No, he had to remind himself, that was then and this was now. He was walking on a beach in Florida, yes, not Hawaii. Simple reality check for many, but a daily necessity now for Tom. But, the memory of that passionate kiss in Hawaii burned in his mind still. He remembered pressing against her, her back to the palm trunk. His hands running along her shoulders, as she pressed back against him, their torsos melted together. Uncharacteristically for his conservative wife, Eileen began to grind her pelvis against his hip, moans escaping from her lips. Tom had glanced, confirming the almost private location of their turn on the beach, and his hands began to descend over her body. With atypically passionate urgency, Eileen took his hand and pressed it directly over her sex, her fingers guiding his fingers to the precise site of her arousal. "Finger me," she whispered. Abandoning his own reservations, Tom pushed her white dress aside and quickly inserted two fingers under her soaked panties and into her molten core. Within a minute of penetration, Eileen shuddered and orgasmed violently against him, the reddish hairs of her head shaking wildly as they reflected the glow of the setting sun.

karinaSmith1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karinaSmith1

Lost in his reverie, Tom had continued along the Florida beach. Now, with the sun lower, his orientation diminished, his awareness loosened. He turned, looked around, saw nothing familiar. What happened to Eileen? Why had she left him here and where was he? Off in the distance, Tom spied two persons who surely could direct him. As he hurried toward them, his mind struggled to reconcile the vision, for he was sure he knew the woman but could not recognize the man. She, a diminutive buxom woman with strikingly fiery red hair, maybe a foot shorter than her male companion, looked painfully familiar. Eileen? Ellen? Caitlyn? He stopped abruptly as he watched her kneel before the man, reaching for his groin and with some struggle freeing from its confines, a girthy penis. Tom's mouth agape, he stared as she slowly stroked the massive organ and brought it to her mouth. With remarkably little effort, the elegant redhead engulfed the eight inches of cock with one swallow, bobbing her head faster and faster. Tom was frozen in place, wondering why and how this could be, when the redheaded goddess turned toward him and signaled for him to approach.

Lost on the beach, Tom had no choice but to obey his vision, and he came close to the couple. As she sucked, the redheaded beauty pointed to him, and with her hand, clearly encouraged him to stroke himself. The pace of her oral efforts quickened as Tom unzipped and unleashed his own erection, stroking to her pace. Within minutes, her partner pulled out and with three more strokes, exploded jets and jets of semen on the woman's chest. Tom, as if on cue, reached his own less impressive orgasm with drops of cum falling all over her full breasts.

Exhausted, disoriented, and without shame, Tom stood there on the beach in Florida. The sun nearly set in front of him. His wife, Eileen, running toward him from afar, calling his name with urgent fear. Finally, she reached him, finding Tom shaking, breathing hard, disheveled, with his penis in his hand dripping with watery semen. "Tom," she cried. "I thought I'd almost lost you." And despite her own anxieties and fears, she fell in love with her aging lover for the 20,000th time.

Published 
Written by notjustanyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments