Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Twin; I Fucked My Girlfriends Sister

"The day that changed my life forever."

67
31 Comments 31
19.0k Views 19.0k
933 words 933 words

For the past year, I have dated this beautiful blonde girl called Tasha. We had so much in common I just couldn’t believe that we were together. Tasha had mentioned to me that she had a sister, who was in the States where she worked. The one that thing Tasha never mentioned to me was that her sister was her identical twin.

A couple of days ago, Tasha let me know that her sister Nadine was coming to stay with us when she visited for a month. I really looked forward to meeting Nadine for the first time.

I had just got home from a long, hard day at work. So I went upstairs to have a shower, as I went through the bedroom to the ensuite I noticed Tasha, fast asleep in our bed. Once I finished my shower and dried myself off, I walked back into the bedroom naked.

I slipped into bed with Tasha, I got behind her and kissed gently on her neck as my left hand gently caressed her left breast. She woke up at that instant, looked me in the eyes and moaned as I fondled her breasts and kissed her on the neck.

She rolled over slightly, and I took her left nipple into my mouth, I slurped, sucked and gently nibbled it. She moaned again as I twirled my tongue around her nipple before I took it back into my mouth. She then parted her legs slightly, to give me access to her pussy.

My left hand slid down her stomach, I found the delicate little folds of her sweet soft and very moist pussy. My fingers slipped through her slit, and I gently pushed one finger into her. I twisted my finger inside of her wet pussy, whilst I used my thumb to rub against her clit. As I fingered her pussy, her moans of pleasure started and got much louder. With each twist of my finger, inside of her, I sensed she was close, to an orgasm. I speeded up the movement of my finger, and she came uncontrollably. She screamed at the top of her voice as she orgasmed.

Once her orgasm had subsided, I pulled my finger from her pussy. I rolled over to my back, as she got on her knees. She took my cock in her hand and kissed down my chest and stomach. She looked into my eyes, as she always did while she kissed the tip of my cock. A slight moan escaped my mouth, as she licked up the side of my shaft.

She then took the head of my cock, into her mouth and sucked my cock. She slowly worked my cock all the way, to the back of her throat. As she bobbed her mouth up and down on my cock, I pulled her around so that could have access to her pussy.

I parted the lips of her pussy, with my thumbs as I flicked my tongue through her pussy. She took my cock in her mouth, and she sucked its full length. I heard gentle moans that escaped her mouth as I sucked the small flaps of her inner labia. That was when she looked me in the eye, without her saying a word I knew that she wanted me to fuck her.

I rolled her on to her back as I got on top of her, my cock was only inches away from her pussy when I kissed her passionately. Whilst we kissed passionately, I gently pressed my cock into her pussy as I parted her lips as I entered. My cock slowly slipped all the way into her pussy, I started to move my hips slowly at first. As my cock moved in and out of her, as I made love to her.

She whispered into my ear, "Fuck me harder, baby."

SaraMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMorgan

I started to increase the rate of my thrusts into her, as I fucked her harder. She rolled her hips under me as she met my thrust into her tight wet pussy. She moaned loudly as I pounded and pile drove her pussy into submission.

She came hard onto my cock, as a second orgasm took over her body. She convulsed, uncontrollably under my me as I fucked her. Her screams of passion and ecstasy rippled all the way through the house. They would have woken up anyone else if they were in the house.

I finally erupted as I came deep inside of her pussy. My cum coated, every inch inside of her vagina. I collapsed on top of her after I came down from the high I was on. My cock softened inside her and finally slipped out. I rolled off her.

That was when I noticed Tasha, at the door with her hand in her panties. She must have heard us and come to see, what we were up to. But instead of being mad, she just enjoyed the show that we just gave her.

Tasha said to me, “Hope you enjoyed my sister, we had this planned.”

At that point, I realised that I had just fucked Nadine. Who looked exactly like my girlfriend. I realised they were identical twins.

Tasha, slowly took off her clothes as she walked over to me. She kissed me on the lips, as crawled into bed with us. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was ready to go for round two.

I knew I was in for a lot of fun over next couple of weeks while Nadine stayed with us.

Edited by ChrisM 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments