Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yoga and the Foot Fetishist.

"A quickie footjob after yoga class."

15
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
944 words 944 words

Yoga, to me, is all about spirituality, keeping my mind and body in balance, flexibility, and peace.

But mainly it is about watching bending over in their sexy yoga clothes and staring at the beautiful sexy feet!

As soon as I walked into class today, I knew it was going to be a good one! It was a smaller group with only six other people and the very sexy Beth as the instructor. Unfortunately, I have flirted with Beth before, and she made it clear wasn't interested in my female advances, but I can still look even if I can't touch!

With every pose, I was getting more turned on by the four women and two men in attendance.

Maria, a very exotic mother of twins, smiled at me numerous times during the class. After the last class, I asked Maria to go for a coffee, but she begged off, nervously, not ready to take the leap, I guess.

Maybe today is the day?

Namaste.

By the end of the class, I was sweaty, energized and so very horny.

I stepped out to the parking lot as the class dispersed. I looked over and saw Maria getting in her car and quickly leaving.

Sigh.

Maybe I was not reading the signals correctly.

I headed to the far end of the lot where I usually park, just in case I need a quick cum release after yoga. Today was definitely one of those.

I just opened my door when I was startled by a voice behind me.

“Hello.”

I turned around, and it was one of the guys from the yoga class.

“My name is Franklin.” He told me extending his hand.

I reached out and shook his hand.  I didn't see much of Franklin during the class as he was behind me, but he was about twenty-five, with dark hair, dark eyes, and a smile that sparkled.

“Hi, I’m Rose.”

“I hope that I’m not to forward, but I needed to tell you that you are the most stunning woman I have ever seen.” He told me.

I looked at him, stunned. " Thank you."

"I don't make a habit of coming up to women I don't know, but I would have regretted it if I didn't say anything." He explained.

"Well, I am glad you did," I told him.

“I hope this isn’t too creepy, but I was staring at your feet the entire class.” He confessed.

“Not creepy,” I assured him. “Do you like feet?”

"Yes, I do, and yours are magnificent!" He told me.

I smiled and slipped off my flip-flop and extended my foot toward him.

“You can have a closer look if you would like?” I offered.

He smiled lustfully, and he cradled my foot in my hands.

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

“Kiss it,” I ordered.

He bent forward and gently kissed my sweaty foot.

“Can I suck on your toes?” He asked.

“Yes!” I said quickly.

He began to suck on my toes very gently at first then more forcefully like he was drowning and the feet provided air.

I moaned as he sucked.

“Franklin, I have a confession to make,” I confessed, “I was just going to masturbate in the back of my SUV.”

Franklin looked up from my foot.

“Would you like to watch me?” I queried.

“Yes! If you wouldn’t mind me masturbating as well?” He asked.

“I hoped you would say that!” I told him.

I opened the back door of the Escalade, and Franklin followed me in.

I quickly pulled off my tight yoga pants and spread my legs so Franklin could get a good view of my trimmed pussy. He didn't waste any time as he pulled down his shorts, revealing his hard, erect cock.

I moved my fingers across my pussy lips up to my clitoris, rubbing slowly in a tiny circle. My gaze went from Franklin's eyes, moving from my pussy to my feet and to his hard cock.

I lifted up my top and exposed my breasts. Pinching my already hard nipples. I let out a very audible moan.

I moved my bare left foot up Franklin's leg, and it landed on his hard cock. I moved my foot up and down his shaft. I started to rub my pussy even faster. I then moved my foot toward his mouth.

"Suck on my toes again!" I ordered. " I am close to coming," I told him.

I watched as he sucked on my pedicured toes, his hand moving quickly up and down his hard cock. My orgasm was building swiftly now, I was at the point of no return, and I started to cum! My entire body was shaking as wave after wave hit me.

I took a slow breath as the tremors subsided. I looked over to Franklin as he was stroking his cock even faster.

“Don’t cum yet, “ I told him. “I have something special in mind.”

I shuffled a bit closer and wrapped my feet around his cock. Moving the arches of my feet up and down his hard cock. I began to give him an expert foot job.

He seemed to be really enjoying it, and after about three more minutes, he announced he was cumming!

Franklin's cum shot up in the air, on the seats, and on his stomach. There was a lot of hot sticky cum.

With his cum still dripping from his cock, I bent forward and sucked on his cock and cleaned up the remaining cum from his cock and my feet.  

I looked up at him and smiled.

“Aren’t you glad I go to yoga?” I asked.

We laughed.

Namaste!

 

Published 
Written by CuriousRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments