Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasies Do ComeTrue

"I have wanted to do that since high school"

25
15 Comments 15
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Pride

My name is Caleb and I am twenty-two years old. I work part-time as a stripper at The Dragon’s Lair by night and a full-time student by day. Every year The Dragon’s Lair puts on a charity silent auction for an animal rescue in our city. This year they are auctioning off their strippers instead for a dinner out and I am one of them. How I got talked into it I am not sure but I am standing here ready to go to the auction block. I have no problems taking my clothes off in front of maybe twenty-five people a night but to go out there and parade around in a tuxedo on a runway has me almost petrified.

“Ladies and gentleman, our next stripper to be auctioned off is Caleb,” the emcee said, indicating it was my turn. “You cannot go wrong with making a bid on him.”

Swallowing, I took the leash of my rescue dog and started to make my way down the runway, the lights almost blinding me. I could hear the emcee calling off the bids, encouraging them to bid higher, reminding the bidders that it was going for a good cause. When I heard a bid of one thousand dollars called out I almost stopped dead in my tracks. Not so much at the amount of the bid but at the sound of the voice who had hollered it out. It was like a blast from the past. It was the voice of my high school crush, Blake Roberts, star quarterback of our high school football team.

I found myself wondering why he bid, especially such a large one, what his game was, and how he happened to be at this charity auction. The last I had heard he was heading to Cal-State on a full football scholarship. When the emcee announced sold to the one thousand dollar bid, I knew soon I would have my answers. Once all the strippers had been auctioned off we gathered at the bar to wait for the winners who had paid to have dinner with them.

I was leaning on the bar sipping on a cola when Blake strolled up, eyeing me up and down, like a specimen under a microscope. I knew that I had not changed much from the nerdy kid I was in high school. I had buffed up some but was still kind of tall and lean, about five foot nine inches, with my sandy blond hair hanging just below my shoulders. I also no longer had glasses but now wore contacts. I mentally braced myself for his snide remarks like he used to do in high school when I came out of the closet in eleventh grade.

I eyed him up and down, feeling a little jerk in my cock as he looked just as hot as he had in high school. He stood right at six feet tall, his dark hair cut very short, his icy blue eyes staring into mine. Breaking the silence I said, “Hi Blake. Long time no see. How is Cal-State?”

“I transferred back here six months ago,” Blake said, offering no other explanation. “I could not believe it was really you up there on that stage but Alice insisted it was you. I didn’t recognize you without your glasses.”

“Oh, so you bought me for Alice. Now that makes sense…sort of.” I told him taking another sip of my cola. “Where is she?”

“I am right here Caleb,” said a soft sultry voice as she came up to me, kissing me on the cheek. “How are you doing?”

“I am doing super,” I answered back. “So, where are we going for dinner and when?”

Alice laughed and told me, “Silly, your date is not with me. It is with Blake.”

I had just taken a small sip when she said that, causing me to almost choke. I started to cough, trying hard to catch my breath while they both just stood there looking at me. I finally managed to get myself under control and asked, “Do what? Blake is my date”? Okay, you two you got me; that was a great joke. So what is the punch line?”

“Can we go get a table so we can talk privately?” Blake asked looking at the floor.

“Sure,” I said leading them to a small table in the corner.

Once we were all seated Blake cleared his throat, finally saying, “I am gay.”

At his declaration, my mouth just fell open. I did not know what to say but was sure that he and Alice were just jerking my chain and having fun at my expense. If I had a thousand dollars to spare to repay him for his bid I would have dropped it on the table and walked away. Thoughts of how he used to act in the locker room after a game or after gym flashed by in my mind. He thought it was funny to walk by me naked, waggling his cock at me, and laughing when I turned red in the face.

“You two realize that we are not in high school and your tormenting me is no longer funny. Yes, I am gay and proud of it. I will see about getting your bid reneged. Good night,” as I got up to leave, ready to put this all behind me and pretend it had not happened.

As I stood up, I felt Blake’s hand on my upper thigh, close to my cock. I pulled back and glared at him wishing in the dimness of the bar that he could see my facial features and know how unhappy I was with him touching me.

Removing his hand I stated angrily, “Only certain people get to touch my cock and you are not one of those fucking people.”

As I started to walk away Alice said so quietly that I almost did not hear her, “This is no joke, Caleb. Blake is gay….and I am a lesbian. We used our being a couple as a front to cover our sexuality. We did not have the courage to come out as you did.”

Turning on my heel I could not help but laugh. “Fuck off. Go torment some other poor soul. I had enough of your torment in high school. And Alice that was a good story. It would be believable to others but I know you two oh so well.”

Suddenly before I had a chance to react, Blake was on his feet, his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as his lips came down on mine, his other hand against the back of my head. Finding my lips slightly parted, Blake took the opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. As he held me close I could feel the evidence of his arousal pushing against my pelvis, my cock responding to his by hardening. When he released me, both of us were breathing heavily. I looked from Blake to Alice and then back, not sure what to say or do.

“Fuck Caleb, I wanted to do that ever since you first came out but I had an image and reputation to uphold.”

“You are a fucking hypocrite,” I whispered. “Your fucking reputation my ass. What about mine? You didn’t care that you trashed mine because I had the balls to admit what I was.”

Ignoring what I said, Blake calmly stated, “Does my bid also include a night of fucking? If not I will give an extra donation to the animal's rescue center so it does.”

I threw my hands up in the air, staring at them both, finally saying, “Are you really serious Blake?” Seeing the lustful look in his eyes made me realize that he was serious, “You are not yanking my chain are you, Blake? You really want to get down and dirty? You want to suck my cock and have it buried deep in your ass?” trying to embarrass him as he had done me all those years ago.

“Yes,” Blake said softly, reaching out to gently caress my cock through my trousers, causing it to instantly jump, making Blake smile as he gently squeezed my cock.

“No the bid does not cover anything but dinner but….I want to suck your cock, taste your cum. As much as I hate to admit it, I have had a crush on you too.” I said, finally giving in to my desires.

Standing up Blake hugged me and said, “Guess I am now one of those fucking people who have the right to touch your cock,” causing me to laugh in spite of the seriousness of the situation.

Looking at my watch I saw it was almost midnight so I told him I would see him tomorrow at six o’clock, gave him my address, phone number, and left. Although I had seen the lust in his eyes I figure that by the time tomorrow rolled around he would come to his senses and stay in the closet.

**********

Blaming it on thoughts of Blake and what his mouth would feel like on my cock, I woke up with a painful hard-on for the first time in a long time. ‘My fantasy may just be coming true,’ I thought as I stroked my cock, pretending it was Blake’s hand. As I strove toward a welcoming orgasm my phone started vibrating on the nightstand. I grabbed it and threw it on the bed so it would not fall to the floor and continued with my fantasy. ‘Oh fuck,’ I moaned as precum started to coat my fingers, my breathing getting faster. Stroking faster I could feel my balls tightening, signaling the impending explosion…and then my doorbell started ringing. I continued and soon came but not as hard as I would have if not for the damn continual ringing of the doorbell

I was so mad that I climbed out of bed and stomped to the door, totally naked. I figured if whoever was on the other side spoiled my fun I would shock them with my nakedness. I figured it was my sexy neighbor who liked to ogle my body when I was swimming but why she continued to ring the doorbell I had no clue. It was not like we were friends or anything. ‘Serve her right to see what she cannot have,’ as I flung open the door. To my shock, it was not my neighbor but Blake and Alice. For a couple of moments, we just stood there looking at each other.

“Looks like someone started the party without me,” Blake commented as he looked down at my cum dripping cock. “Now I know why you did not answer the phone.”

“Fuck,” I muttered as I stepped back into my entrance way. “Come in. I will be right back,” as I made a dash to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

When I came out ten minutes later Blake and Alice were in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee. As I walked into the kitchen Alice said, “Hope you didn’t mind me fixing a pot of coffee. I thought we could all use a cup considering it is kind of early.”

“Yes, thanks,” taking a cup and filling it. “What are you doing here so early? I thought we agreed on six o’clock. And why are you here Alice?”

They exchanged a look before Blake said, “Sorry, you just said six o’clock so I figured that you meant in the morning. Besides I was horny and didn’t want to waste a load jacking off. Do you want us to leave?”

“No, you are already here,” I said looking at Alice, asking again, “Why the hell are you here Alice? You said you were a lesbian and thought this would not be your thing unless you lied and are really bi-sexual.”

EvaaMillerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaaMillerr

“No, I am a lesbian but I am also a voyeur,” Alice stated matter-of-factly. “I want to watch you two suck cocks and then watch you slide it deep in his ass unless you are a bottom and then I will watch you get fucked. I figured that after listening to Blake whine about missed chances with you I deserved to watch. Is that a problem?”

Wow,’ I thought to myself, ‘this is just getting stranger by the minute,’

After thinking for a few minutes, sipping on my coffee, I said, “What the fuck, sure you can watch as long as Blake doesn’t care,” hoping that her being there would not hinder my ability to perform.

Before I could say another word, Blake was on his feet and across the kitchen, kneeling between my legs, his hand reaching to tug the zipper of my jeans down to free my cock.

“Oh commando,” Blake commented as he pulled out my cock, gently squeezing it as he leaned forward to take the head in his mouth.

Before I dropped my cup I placed it on the counter and then my hands went to his head holding him close as his tongue worked its magic on my cock, swirling around and under the mushroom head while his hand slowly stroked up and down. Although I had just cum about an hour ago it did not take long for my cock to harden and my balls to tighten, threatening to spill my seed in his mouth and down his throat. Finally, I gently pushed him back, pulling my cock from his mouth.

“Bedroom,” I ordered heading down the hall, not bothering to wait for them.

By the time they got to the bedroom, I was finishing undressing. Blake got a big smile on his face as he quickly stripped. From my vantage point, I saw Alice had stopped in the doorframe to watch us, the palms of her hands rubbing over the front of her shirt, causing her nipples to pebble but I was not really interested in what she was doing. I was more interested in Blake’s hard cock, which had to be at least seven and a half inches. I lay down on the bed, beckoning Blake to join me. We wiggled around until we were lying side by side. My mouth captured his cock and I began to lavish attention to it with my tongue while my hands started to massage his balls, Blake doing the same to mine.

Soon I replaced my tongue with my hand, gripping his cock tight while I sucked his balls, rolling each around in my mouth, licking and sucking. Within a few minutes, I felt his precum dripping down on the top of my hand. I let his balls drop from my mouth as I went to lick the precum from the head, earning a moan from Blake. Soon I was at the same point as Blake and knew I had to stop because I wanted to fuck him, to shoot my load deep in his ass.

Wiggling away, I told Blake, “On your knees, I need that ass.”

I got up to retrieve a condom and lube from the nightstand. As I sheathed my cock curiosity got the better of me so I looked over to see where Alice was. To my surprise, she was naked, sprawled out in a chair she had moved from the corner of the bedroom to the middle of the floor so she could watch us. Her one hand was finger fucking her pussy while the other was rubbing her clit. I finally turned my attention back to Blake who was lying in the middle of the bed, pillows under his stomach, raising his ass up for me.

Taking the tube of lube I squeezed some on his little puckered hole and then used my index finger to work it into his ass, slowly adding another finger to open him wider. I took some lube and slathered it over the condom.

“Ready?” I asked Blake as I pushed just the tip inside.

“Yes,” he muttered.

Spreading his cheeks, I slowly started to push my cock into his ass, gradually stretching him as my cock moved past the first barrier. Soon I was buried deep in his ass. After giving him a minute to get used to my width, I pulled almost all the way out, and then pushed back in deep. Gripping him by the hips I started to move in and out, slowly increasing my speed, my movements pushing Blake so his cock was rubbing against the pillows. As I felt his ass tighten around my cock the pleasure so was intense I almost shot my load but I wanted it to last as long as I could make it so I slowed down, moving in and out in deep deliberate strokes. Blake began to groan, his hands grabbing handfuls of the sheet, his ass pushing back against me.

I gave a small yelp as two fingers were shoved into my ass unexpectedly by Alice as she leaned down and bit my cheek. She began to rhythmically move her fingers in and out of my ass as I fucked Blake. When her fingers hit that special spot, I could feel my balls start to tighten and I began to fuck Blake faster.

“Oh fuck!” Blake screamed as he unloaded on the pillow, his ass squeezing my cock tightly. The tightness was so great that I came hard, shooting so much that it started to drip from his ass. I collapsed on top of Blake both of us breathing hard. Alice pulled her fingers out of my ass and went back to rubbing her clit until she gave herself a mind-blowing orgasm. I rolled off, lying beside Blake. He turned his head, moving closer until his lips claimed mine in a deep kiss, our tongues doing their own mating dance.

Breaking the kiss, Blake said, “That was definitely worth the thousand dollars,”

I just smiled, thinking to myself that he had not seen anything yet. I had wanted Blake for a long time and now that I had him I planned on fucking him until he could hardly walk.

**********

After what seemed like only minutes since we fell asleep in a tangled mess but had actually been a couple of hours I felt the light touches of someone’s fingertips gently running up and down my cock and a cock poking at my ass. Looking down at the masculine hand tantalizing my cock it took me a minute to realize who I was in bed with. No, I am not promiscuous and am very selective who shares my bed but being half asleep it took me a moment to focus. I moaned and covered his hand with mine, giving it a light squeeze.

“Feels good,” I whispered as I pressed my ass against his cock.

Soon his hand closed around my cock with a slight bit of pressure and then his hand was on my shoulder pulling me to my back. Looking up, I saw Blake looming over me, as he leaned down to gently bite my lower lip, and then he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, claiming his lips in a hard kiss.

“I need you,” he whispered as he pulled back, his hand reaching for my cock

“Show me how much you need me,” I teased.

Blake did not need a second invitation as he rose up and ran the tip of his tongue over the head of my cock, making it jerk and stand at attention. Blake continued to flick his tongue on my cock until I thought I would go mad. I tried to push my cock into his mouth but he moved to straddle my legs, his hands reaching out to grab my wrists, virtually pinning me to the bed so I could not take command of the situation. I groaned and closed my eyes, getting lost in the sensations that his tongue was giving me. I had never had a man’s tongue turn me on so much. I tried to push my hips up but to no avail.

Then, without warning, Blake had just the head of my cock in his mouth, sucking it like it was a lollipop and he was trying to suck the cream filling out. I opened my mouth and gave out a guttural moan as I started to leak precum, knowing it was only a matter of time before I would fill his mouth with my cum. Suddenly I felt the bed shift and heard a low soft moan to my left side. Slowly turning my head I opened my eyes and saw Alice playing with her nipples as her eyes were watching Blake.

“Can I fuck you, Caleb?” Blake asked

“Lube and condoms are in the nightstand,” I told him.

Blake released my hands and stood up, opening up the drawer to get what he needed. As he started to sheath himself I just laid there looking him, wanting to pinch myself to make sure that it was not all a dream.

“Stand up and lean over the bed,” Blake told me putting some lube on his fingers.

I slowly made my way off the bed, leaning over and bracing the palms of my hands on the bed. When I raised my head, I noticed that Alice had turned on her side, legs slightly apart, and her hand busily working her clit. Although I was not into women I still found what she was doing arousing.

Feeling the cool sensation of lube against my ass I gave a little jerk, which earned me a light smack on my ass and then his hand on my waist holding me into position as he worked the lube into my ass. Soon he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with the head of his cock. Holding me by my waist Blake slowly eased himself inside. Once inside he began to slowly work his way in and out. Taking one hand from my waist, he pushed me down on the bed some as he reached under me to grab my cock. Soon Blake was stroking my cock and fucking my ass simultaneously taking me to heights I had never experienced. In the background, I could hear Alice moaning loudly.

Then I felt Blake smack my ass again as he started to fuck me harder and deeper, his hand squeezing my cock. “Cum bitch,” he muttered

I could feel my balls tightening, my cock getting harder, as my semen pushed to the head of my cock. I could hear Blake’s breathing change and knew he was close also. I took several deep breaths, trying to hold it so we could cum together.

“Fuck!!!!!” yelled Blake as he pushed as deep in me as he could, his left hand landing in a loud smack on my ass, his right hand moving faster on my cock.

I grunted loudly, shooting semen across the bed, some landing on Alice’s stomach. My head raised up some, catching her eyes as she started to twitch and shake, her orgasm slamming her hard.

“Fuck, that was great,” Blake said, slowly pulling out, disposing of the condom. “That was even better than I imagined Caleb as he pulled me up, swinging me around so he could kiss me.

Breaking the kiss I told both of them, “Shower is big enough if you all want to shower.”

Alice moaned and rolled out of bed, following us to the shower, all three of us sated and wanting nothing more than a shower and breakfast. Slinging his arm around my shoulder Blake looked down at me, smiling. I knew that this was going to be a great weekend of fun and fucking. After all, we had several years to make up for.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments