Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Courier

"Courier's package was more interesting than the parcel he delivered"

17
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
939 words 939 words

Friday afternoon, about 2:00 PM, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was a courier with a parcel.

I did not want to leave the door open as it was cold and windy outside, so I invited him in. He needed my signature on the receipt and as I signed, I glanced down at the bulge in his crotch. Mmmm, formidable looking it was.

I handed the receipt to him and he gave me the parcel and I put it on the floor.

I said, “That is a mighty hot looking package you got there, bud.”

He looked confused and said, “Why, what’s in your parcel?”

“No, I meant this package.”

I reached out and lightly grasped the bulge in his pants.

He was very shocked and surprised. He was stammering something I couldn’t make out as I continued rubbing him.

He looked down and finally realized what was happening.

“Don’t do that, somebody might see.”

“I am all alone and the neighbours across the street are at work.”

“I’m married. My wife would freak out if she knew I let you touch me.”

“The simple solution to that problem, bud, is not to tell her.”

By now, my rubbing his crotch had resulted in a very serious tenting in his pants. I unzipped his fly, undid the fly button and lowered his pants. Then I dropped his boxers and got down on my knees.

He was indeed erect. About eight inches, I would guess. His cock was cut and thick and standing mightily at attention.

I wrapped my right hand around it and started to slowly stroke him. My left hand scratched and fondled his balls. They were not very big and did not hang down much at all. They were up tight against his body. I moved my left hand to his cock too and slowly gave him a two-hander. He was moving his hips back and forth in time with my movements and breathing deeply and heavily.

I stopped for a moment and with his glans sticking out past my fingers, I licked his knob, around and around and across his knob and then I licked the underside of his cock’s head. He was moaning and gasping and his body shook with anticipation.

My hands pumped his shaft and my tongue licked his glans. My lips surrounded his knob and I sucked vociferously, whilst continuing my tongue massaging his knob.

A sudden deep thrust of his hips and his cum spurt into my mouth. It was thick and creamy, mmmm, good. Just like creamy vanilla pudding.

I gently and slowly continued sucking and pumping until his erection subsided. Once soft, it plopped out of my mouth, empty of its contents.

“This is our little secret, isn’t it, bud?”

petitealicie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petitealicie

He replied, “It sure is!” 

He looked embarrassed! He reached down and pulled up his pants and boxers. He fastened the button, pulled up his zipper, pushed the door open and left.

Not even a thank you did I get.


=======================


A week later, I heard the doorbell. It was the courier guy. What the hay!!

I opened the door and he came in.

“Yes? I asked.

“I am sorry to bother you but I have a problem. I felt so guilty about what we did last week. I couldn’t get it off my mind. My wife noticed something was bothering me and she pestered me and nagged me so much, I blurted it out.”

“WHAT?” I shouted.

“I know it was to be our secret but I was so overwhelmed with guilt that I had to tell her.”

“Just wonderfuckingful. Now what?” I asked.

“She wants to watch you suck my cock!”

“WHAT!”

“At first she was so mad. Then she took off in the car for a couple of hours. Then, when she got back and we went to bed, she practically jumped me. She got on top and fucked me half the night. She was so horny. I’ve never seen her like that. Not even on our honeymoon.”

“So, you’re forgiven then?”

“No, she won’t be happy until she sees you sucking my cock.”

“Are you sure you don’t just want another blow job?”

He laughed, “Well, that would be okay too.”

“If I do this, you owe me big time, bud.”

“For sure, I’ll do anything.”

“Would you suck my cock and let her watch? Turnabout is only fair.”

“Well, since it was so much fun for me, yes, I’d like you to be happy too.”

“And when will we do this?”

“Tomorrow is Sunday, what if we came here about 2:00? We’ll drop the kids off at my parents'.”

“That seems fine. I will shower after lunch. I expect you to shower too when you get here as I don’t want your cock to taste like pussy, agreed?”

“Okay, agreed, see you tomorrow.”

“One more condition. Your wife has to get naked too. She has to sit on the floor with her legs spread wide apart and masturbate the whole time we are sucking.”

“I don’t know if she’ll do that, I don’t think she’s ever masturbated.”

“Well, I want her to participate in our activities. I’d like to see her eyes close with passion, her breathing accelerate, moan and gasp mightily as she climaxes.”

“Okay, I will ask her.”

“If she is not agreeable, the arrangement is off!”

He went out the door and got into his car.

Well, I am disappointed. It has been a week and they did not show up.

==================

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments