Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Journey to Love

"A young man’s story of self-discovery"

6
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first submission. I welcome any and all constructive feedback and thoughts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this short story, and I thank you for reading it."

Rhyler grabbed his phone to check the time, it was 9:30pm. He was home for the weekend from his suitcase college about an hour away. It was Friday night, but Rhyler had no plans, for doing anything fun that is. In fact, he was in the middle of working on a paper due the coming week. It sounds odd that a college-aged guy would be home on a Friday night doing homework of all things, but this was a normal night for Rhyler. Throughout his entire life he had always “marched to the beat of a different drummer” than his peers; he never had many friends, nor much of a social life.

It is possible that the cause of this was that Rhyler was bi, or gay, he wasn’t entirely sure, since he was a virgin with both sexes. While he liked to tell himself he was bi, it was guys that he thought about: the muscular body, the masculine personality, the strength. He didnt remember when he realized he was attracted to men, he never had an epiphany. Regardless, he had been regularly jerking off to gay porn since high school, and always came quicker and harder to it than to straight porn. Furthermore, he had ordered a silicone penis dildo in high school, which confirmed, to put it bluntly, that he liked it up the ass. In fact, fucking himself with the dildo became a daily routine for Rhyler. 

After he graduated from high school and went to college, dorm life did not afford him the privacy needed to use his favorite toy, so Rhyler had to get by with fingering himself in the shower and making up for lost pleasure on his weekends at home. Despite the fact that he yearned to feel a live, pulsating cock filling his ass, and feel himself within the embrace of a strong man, he remained deep in the closet. Rhyler was one of those guys who was average, and who could easily go unnoticed. He had no gay characteristics and no one would ever think, from seeing or talking to him, that he was gay.

Now a junior in college, Rhyler had spent time around college athletes and college men for two years, but had never tipped his hand, even though he had badly wanted to. Many times he caught himself leering at a hunky classmate, or ogling at a male bubble butt in tight jeans as it went by. Rhyler wanted, needed, a man, not only to get fucked by, but to love. He wanted to be a part of the college sex life, but he knew of no gay men there, nor is it likely that he would have been brave enough to approach one even if he did.

As Rhyler set at his desk that Saturday night, after he checked the time on his phone, he also checked his email, and Facebook. Shy and virginal as he was, Rhyler had downloaded and made an account on Grindr, which he flipped over to after Facebook. All he had ever done on there was chat and flirt with some hot looking guys, as the anonymity gave him courage to do so. After scrolling for a few moments, he received a message from a studly looking twenty-one year-old, his same age.

“Hey man,” was the message from Danny.

“Hey, how’s it going?” replied Rhyler. 

“Doing good,” answered Danny, “feeling pretty horny, interested?”

“Fuck yeah,” Rhyler quickly shot back, “what do you have in mind?”

This may seem out of character for Rhyler, but he would often times have these conversations before abruptly fleeing as it came time to schedule the hook-up. He was afraid, not just of the dangers of online dating, but that he would like getting fucked, a lot. He was still hanging onto his crafted straight identity and feared surrendering it. 

However, something seemed different about this, he felt strangely like he might actually hookup with this...this MAN! His parents were gone for the weekend, so he didn’t have the excuse that he often used on himself, which was that he couldn’t do anything with them around. More than anything, as a virgin, having been around sex and hot guys for years, he was horny as fuck. He wanted to lay on his back, spread his legs, and feel his ass get used raw and hard. He wanted to feel a man’s hands working his nipples, running over his chest and through his hair, holding him, protecting him, loving him. 

“Wanna meet?” was Danny’s reply. 

Rhyler hesitated, pondering. After a moment, he said “Hell yeah, I can host!” 

At that, Rhyler did something he’d never done, he sent a face pic.

“You’re cute!” was Danny’s response, as he reciprocated with a face pic. Being called cute by another man gave Rhyler butterflies in his stomach, and a warm inner-feeling that he had never felt before. 

Rhyler sent Danny his address, and in about thirty minutes he was knocking at the door. As he heard the knock, Rhyler could not believe what he was doing, he could feel his heart pounding through his chest. He answered the door, and greeted Danny. Danny was an attractive, heavyset yet athletic, man, who like Rhyler, did not appear to be gay. Rhyler swooned as he looked over his date. 

“Can I offer you a beer or something?” Rhyler asked after he had led Danny into the front room.

 “A beer would be great, man!” said Danny. 

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

As they sat down with their drinks, Rhyler hesitatingly asked “So are you gay or bi?”

“Totally gay,” responded Danny, “always have been. When I was around guys a lot in the locker room in high school, it didn’t take me long to realize I was into them.” 

“What about you?” asked Danny.

Not sure what to say, and not wanting to expose his lack of sexual experience, “I’m a gay bottom,” Rhyler said, flatly. 

“And speaking of your bottom, I couldn’t help but admire that fine ass as I followed you in!” added Danny.

Rhyler felt his cock stiffen in his pants. It made him feel really hot and sexy to know that a man was admiring his ass. As he was thinking about that, Danny made his move, coming directing onto Rhyler and moving in for a kiss. As their lips met, Rhyler became rock hard in his pants, and practically ejaculated when Danny slipped his tongue into his mouth. As they made out, the obviously experienced and dominant Danny ran his hands all over Rhyler, who, not sure what to do, and not wanting to embarrass himself, pretty much followed Danny’s lead. 

There were so many thoughts racing though his head, such as questions about his sexuality, utter shock at himself that he was really doing this, as well as totally ecstasy that his fantasy of being in the arms of a strong man was finally being fulfilled. After what seemed like a while, Rhyler had lost all track of time, Danny let up his French kissing, and pulled off Rhyler’s shirt, followed by his pants and underwear until he reclined on the couch naked. Danny took Rhyler’s throbbing cock in his mouth, and proceeded to give Rhyler his first blow job. Pushed beyond his limit, Rhyler leaned his head back in pleasure and abruptly blew his load in Danny’s mouth without warning. 

Horrified, Rhyler quickly looked down, only to see Danny smiling as he gladly took Rhyler’s load.

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” Danny asked rhetorically. Danny suspected that Rhyler was a virgin, but didn’t want to embarrass him by saying anything, and besides, why risk getting to pop that fine anal cherry of Rhyler’s? Danny couldn’t wait to get at that ass. 

As Rhyler was already getting hard again, Danny pulled him down on the couch a little, and lifted his legs up, spreading Rhyler’s ass wide open. He immediately buried his face in that thick, hairy ass. As Rhyler felt Danny’s tongue exploring his man hole, he practically came again right then and there - he had never felt anything more absolutely fucking amazing than that - he was in total ecstasy. 

After several minutes of rimming, Danny let up, asking Rhyler, “Are you ready to get pounded?”

“Oh god,” he replied, “I have been my entire life!”

With that Danny reached for a tube of lube that he had brought with him, and began prepping Rhyler’s hole and fingering him. Since Rhyler had been using the dildo for years, his ass was used to having something inside it, and his dream of getting fucked was about to be realized. 

Danny began to spread some lube on his raw cock, which was throbbing at the prospect of being inside Rhyler. Rhyer noticed that Danny was not putting a condom on, but at this point didn’t really care. Momentarily, he felt Danny’s iron pole pushing at the entrance to what was about to become his man pussy, a thought which could not have given Rhyler any more pleasure. A man, a strong man, was penetrating him. 

As Danny worked his way inside, he and Rhyler were in the missionary position. They locked eyes as Danny bottomed out inside Rhyler’s man pussy. Slowly, he began a rhythm, in and out, in and out. Rhyler was close to blowing the load of his life. Even though they had only been fucking for several minutes, Rhyler knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer. 

As Danny fucked Rhyler’s ass, he felt the special bond that develops between two people in the heat of sex. As he ran his hands over Rhyler’s chest, through his hair, stroking his cock, he felt so dominant, so powerful, and even protective over Rhyler. This was his whole world at the moment, it’s a difficult feeling to describe. Rhyler felt much the same way, although opposite. Submissive, yet totally safe underneath Danny’s powerful, muscular frame. They both wanted this moment of complete connection and pure pleasure to last forever. 

Rhyler called out that he was getting close. “So am I,” responded Danny, “let’s cum together!”

“I want you to cum inside me, to breed me and mark my pussy as yours!” Rhyler exclaimed.

“Oh fuck!” shouted Danny, “I’m cuming!”

At that, Rhyler quickly gave his throbbing dick a couple of jerks, and he blew. He was so overwhelmed that it took him a moment to realize the warming sensation he was feeling deep inside himself was Danny’s cum, filling him up. This thought made him feel so utterly happy and complete. 

Spent, Danny collapsed on top of Rhyler, his now-softening cock still in Rhyler’s ass. They began to make out, and after a while fell asleep, arms and bodies intertwined, Danny’s cum dripping out of Rhyler’s used man pussy. As he dreamed that night, Rhyler dreamed of his future, especially what it might hold for him and Danny, his man.

Published 
Written by biguy123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments