Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Life Imagined Ch 2

"How it all changed..."

11
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please score and comment, thank you..."

To say that I didn’t develop a sexual curiosity growing up would be the same as me saying, water is wet…

I spent all of my early teen years and well into my high school years doing everything that I possibly could to be a man. Be man-like. I concentrated on hiding my physique from the world. Even though the incident with the eighth-grade bully pretty much introduced my feminine features to all those there that day. Nothing about me was ever…normal.

By the time that Luis triggered my sexual interest I was already eighteen and in my senior year. With the help of the internet, I would go on to develop an appetite for research on my newfound sexuality. Because for me, there were no support groups that I wanted to join. No gay chess clubs per se and if there was one, I avoided it. Honestly, had I allowed myself to find one, I never would have had the trust or the confidence to join let alone attend a meeting. No sir, on this journey that is my sexuality, I went at it all alone through that final year of high school.

My first attempt at masturbation was a complete disappointment. I was watching a really hot clip of an older man fucking some younger guy. I developed a hard-on and decided to give this masturbation thing a try. I grabbed my tissue box from the nightstand and lowered my boxers to grab a hold of my penis. I would only need the use of my index finger and my thumb to do this. I watched the action on the clip. I couldn’t get past how much bigger both of their cocks were to what I was holding with my fingertips.

In my mind, I started to question if anyone would ever want to be with someone that had almost nothing to offer in the penis department. Who’d want this tiny little cock? As doubt flooded my mind and I continued watching and stroking, my mind was became inundated with all of these questions. When I started spewing cum from having orgasmed it shocked me. I had allowed my mind to drift so much that the end of that first masturbation session caught me off guard.

That would be the last time that I would touch my cock to cum…

I didn’t mean for it to be the last time. I didn’t get mad at myself and declare that I would never again touch my little cock to make myself cum! No, it just accidentally worked out that way.

I had been intrigued by two discoveries that I made through online porn. One was a slang term known as Trap. I noticed the category, Trap when searching gay porn. What I discovered were young men with bodies like mine. All the features of a beautiful young woman with male genitalia. The curves, the facial features, the full round bottoms, gorgeous legs, the hair, breasts, all the features of a woman. Then they’d lower their panties and there would be a penis and testicles.

Some had large cock and balls but most, the majority, were like me. Really small cock and balls. Then I dug into this and low and behold I discovered that, while rare, I am not the only one to be born into this physical trait. I don’t know if it was ok or not but I felt better about myself. Knowing that I wasn’t alone. Then I felt this overwhelming sadness.

I discovered this through porn. Porn, I discovered this through porn. I didn’t discover this through normal media. No programs about me or my kind. No easily accessible websites are dedicated to this issue. No PSA announcements, nothing. Instead, those of us born with this usually get pushed into the dark corners. We’re bundled in with those that chose to be like us. Those who are transgendered, crossdressers, transvestites. We’re sexualized and made into a special fetish category. I suddenly felt alone again… 

Now, before you become upset with me, understand that I have no issue with anyone that is born into a male body but feels like it’s a mistake. Anyone who chooses to be trans or cross-dress or any of the above, I have no quarrel with you and I completely support you for choosing to be you.

My anger is with those that look down on us, that want to hurt us, or worse, that want to get rid of us…

I know that I’m drifting from my story. I just feel like this is important to mention and I hope that someday we can just allow people to be happy. That they can leave us alone to be happy with who we are born to be.

Enough, before I make myself cry…my second discovery.

A man has his very own g-spot. He doesn’t need to touch his penis to cum. When I saw a prostate orgasm, I was in awe. How wonderful it must be to be able to do that. I started thinking of how much more personal sex must be by doing this. Being able to orgasm just from being on the receiving end of intercourse. I needed to learn how to do this, I wanted to be able to do this.

The internet was my friend that wonderful year and I discovered online adult novelty stores that sold all kinds of toys and accessories. Going over the selection I decided that I didn’t want to lose my virginity to a large realistic anything. Then I found prostate wands and chose a very discreet, very sincere wand that was thin with a small knob-like feature on the end. The instructions looked simple enough so I sent for one.

When it arrived, I found it on my bed in its discreet little brown box. My mother had tossed it on my bed with all the other junk mail and packages that I’d received for the day. When you start mailing out college applications or calling universities for information the flood gates open up for high school students to receive all kinds of offers from banks, credit card companies, and so forth. My mother had stopped asking me about my mail months earlier.

That night having showered and gotten comfortable in my bed, I gave myself the most intense orgasm. I came so hard that it felt as if I’d been kicked in my balls. Every time they’d convulse to blow out my cum I felt that kick. It left me gasping for air and having to cover my mouth with my pillow. To this day that little wand holds a special place in the back of the bottom drawer of my nightstand. After that night I never touched my penis again to masturbate.

Through my senior year, I started catching some of my classmates checking me out in various reflections of them from a door glass window or a mirror or just noticing them from the corner of my eye when they’d gawk at me. Looking at myself in the mirror at nights I knew what caught their attention. My ass…

My measurements have pretty much remained the same from then to now, five-foot-three, 32-22-36. My breasts may have been a bit smaller but not by much. My senior year science teacher, Mr. Wade, an older man maybe mid-forties. A very handsome, well-built, and very married man. He would often want to meet with me to go over my work. It was a college entry course class and knowing that I planned to go to med school he felt it important to give me some extra instruction.

Calm down, we’re not going to veer into a classic porn scene but those meetings were very interesting...

He would accidentally brush up against me from behind every now and again. There was a time or two I most definitely felt the length of his very thick, very hard cock press against my ass. Now and then I’d press back against him hoping that that fantasy of mine would play out in real life. It never did and the only thing that Mr. Wade did to make me whimper, was on the last day of school.

We had just finished meeting for the final time and he asked if he could get a hug. Being that I’m so much shorter, he practically engulfed my tiny body with his normal-sized one. He held me and pressed up against me tight. Giving me one final thrill of that wonderful cock of his, pressing against me. He leaned into the side of my face and whispered…

“I wish things could have been different, have a good life, honey…”

Then he slid his hand down and cupped my ass and gave it a gentle squeeze as he said his final words, I exhaled and a faint whimper escaped from me and that was that.

When I came out to my mother, I knew that there was no turning back. I figured she would be ok with it because we’ve always been close. When I told her, she was happy because she was waiting for me to finally realize that I was gay. She would say that she always knew and I called bullshit. That day, a whole new level in our relationship began for us.

That summer after graduating high school and moving into my new apartment it gave me some time to acclimate myself to my new lifestyle. I started experimenting with crossdressing although my mother and I didn’t look at it as crossdressing. It was more me finally wearing clothes that were made for my body. Her big thing in starting me down this path was to convince me that I was more of a natural fit for women's clothing and not so much in men's clothing.

Of course, I was reluctant at first. Clinging to my whole, I am a man damn it mantra. But little by little I started appreciating my body. Right before my freshman year of med school started, I even started going out in public dressed as a young miss. I say young miss because that’s the department that I would purchase all or most of my clothes from. My mother was very well known at all the boutiques and clothing stores around town. Although she’s a shopping addict, she’d also take my brothers' wives shopping after they were newly married.

My oldest brother got married and she claimed Misty as the long-lost daughter that she never had. She and my mother would spend entire weekends shopping and then it slowly faded to a stop. Then my second oldest brothers’ wife, Terri, and finally my third oldest brother’s wife Dawn all received the same treatment.

The day that I finally went out shopping with her I wore a pair of young miss flare cut button-fly Levi’s jeans, a white chiffon V-neck blouse (bold for my first time out, I know!) with short sleeves and a pair of very pretty sandals, flats with straps that came around the ankles. Underneath I wore a black 32A unlined balconette bra. With the V-neck blouse providing just a tease of my cleavage, I didn’t want the material from the upper part of the bra to get in the way hence the balconette.

For my first time wearing panties, I went with black lace cheeky cut men’s panties. Men’s panties because they provide just a little bit extra in the crotch area. Not that I needed it because, well, because I didn’t need it. I’ve since discovered that certain women’s panties I can’t wear but for the most part, women’s panties or men’s makes no difference to me anymore.

The experience was wonderful, I remember being scared and also feeling liberated. I looked good and I felt good. The clerks at the stores who all knew my mother, were very nice. My mother and I had established some ground rules, a protocol, to make everyone around us feel comfortable and this would, in turn, make us feel comfortable.

We established that when I wear my natural clothes, women’s clothes, I would allow myself to be identified as such. I would be her daughter. I would be miss, I would be a young lady, I would be all the feminine pronouns associated with being a female. I compromised because this would cut down on the possibilities of any awkward situations.

I promise I’m not bragging. You really can’t tell that I have a penis when I dress like a woman, just saying…

One of the ladies asked if I had anyone doing my hair. I hadn’t thought about that. My mother seemed to be ok with my hair of course she styled it for me that day. My hair color is considered dirty blonde, this lady turned me on to a hairstylist. The next day I called her and told her the name of the lady that had referred me. I was a bit surprised at her reaction. to seems that I was popular.

“Oh yes, yes, Liz told me that you might be calling! I would love to do your hair, when would you like to come in!”

I had become famous with this Liz person and I had my hair done the next day. She showed me some styles and some ideas about changing my color and I thought, why the hell not? Classes would be starting soon, new school, new look. So, I did it.

For my new color, I went with an ash color. Then added the platinum blonde highlights. The cut was layered to a medium-length almost bob look. When I finished, she asked who did my make-up? I’d never considered make-up because I’m a man, damn it. She said that she had a friend who would come to my home and teach me how makeup works and what makeup would be best for my features. I sat there thinking…I’m a man damn it!

“Yeah ok," I said. "Do you want my information, or do you have her cell phone number? How do we do this?” So much for I’m a man…damn it.

I would turn nineteen that September of my freshman year of med school but honestly? I was born that summer. My outlook on life completely changed. I was more at ease with myself, I wasn’t as stressed. I continued doing my man things with my father. We fished as often as we could, we’d hunt but being the summer there’s not much you can hunt but we still went out. Took in some baseball games with my brothers, soccer games to watch my nephews. I was getting really good at Jeet Kune Do, really good.

But every Friday afternoon I’d dress up and go out with my mother and have a wonderful time…

When men first started hitting on me, I was very nervous. I know how hard it is to tell that I am a man in women’s clothing. That’s why part of the protocol that my mother helped me establish calls for me to first introduce myself as Joey. As soon as I notice that he may want more, to cross the line by flirting with me? I politely stop him, smile, and let them know…Joey is short for Joseph. My birth name.

Those that aren’t interested after that say something generic like, oh or ok or cool. Then they find their way as far away from me as possible. Those guys are almost always my age or just a bit older looking than me. The older guys? Whole different story…

The majority of the older men just smile and say something cute like, “I like Joey. Is it ok if we stay with that?”

That particular line I would hear months later. After summer and well into the winter of my freshman year. By that time, I’d already given my first blowjob, Phillip Moon. I’d become proficient with my makeup skills and my mother spent just as much money on my wardrobe as the money that my father spent on my new car and I have a really sweet ride.

February, a couple of months after that night with Phillip…

It was a Saturday night and I had skipped work. It was about three in the afternoon and I was getting bored. It was one of those rare Saturdays that I had been scheduled off. Because I’m so used to working on that day, I didn’t know what to do with myself. My mother was out of town with my brother, the one closest to my age. She and my father went to his wife’s birthday celebration leaving me to my own devices.

It was a cold day but not unbearably cold, still, a nice ice blue or Carolina blue cashmere sweater to start with. Levi’s skinny jeans, yes, I had grown comfortable with skinny jeans by this point. Unlined bra with matching women's see-through cheeky cut panties. Wide leather waist belt to hang off of my hips. Really cute black over-the-knee suede boots with a three-and-a-half-inch heel. Stylish leather jacket and oversized knitted scarf. Looking myself over in the mirror before grabbing my jacket to head out, hair, check. Makeup, check. Attitude, check. I had to admit, I looked good.

I arrived at one of my favorite open retail plazas I went for a coffee first. When I came out, I sat at an open table to plan out in my head which store to hit first and it was then that he, this man, introduced himself.

Steven Byer, an attorney, came over and politely asked if he could join me. Looking up at him he immediately caught my attention. An older man, I was guessing mid-forties. Meticulously trimmed, salt and pepper beard to go with his salt and pepper hair color. His hair was cut into an almost military shortcut. His facial features were gorgeous, with a chiseled chin and with barely visible dimples. His eyes were a deep blue and a smile that could light up a room.

“May I join you?” he asked as he motioned to the seat next to me. It took me a second to gather myself.

“If you’d like,” I responded.

“My name is Steven by the way,” he replied.

Now it was my turn. What do I do? My mind began racing, a thousand thoughts rushed through my mind. Do I tell him? Do I mislead him? No, I should tell him. Misleading him would be the dick/cunt move, don’t be that guy, I chastised myself in my mind.

“Wait, before you sit down," I paused. "You can call me Joey but my birth name is Joseph.” I had to tell him because I didn’t want to cause a misunderstanding with this gorgeous man.

He stood there for a second and then smiled that smile, pulled the chair out, and sat down.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Joey, birth name, Joseph,” he said sitting down next to me. “Oh, and I like Joey. Is it ok if we stay with that?” Then he winked at me.

We talked for a while and then I started to feel cold. He must have noticed and asked if I intended to shop or if I was just planning on meeting a wonderful man and freezing to death at an outside table where they sold overpriced coffee drinks. I laughed, he laughed. He invited me for a quick lunch and I accepted. Over lunch, I learned that he’d often seen me before in this particular plaza a few months back. He had a client that he'd come by to see and had noticed me accompanied by an older woman.

My posture straightened up at the thought of this man noticing me months ago. I explained that the older woman was my mother and that she’d started me in wearing women’s clothes. I didn’t have to say that last part but I needed to be sure that he understood who he was sitting with. He grinned and said something to the effect of thank goodness. I claimed that I looked good the day that he’d noticed me. I blushed and we continued with our conversation. By the time we finished, we had gotten to know a lot about each other. Nothing major but enough for me to feel very comfortable with him.

“Here’s my card, I want you to call me. I would like to spend some time with you.” We finished eating and he offered to walk me to my car. Before walking away he offered me his card, I graciously accepted it. Just like that, I’d spent a glorious afternoon with a wonderful man. Oh, and it wasn’t lost on me that him wanting to spend some time with me meant him wanting to fuck me.

I was intrigued…

The next Saturday I called him during my lunch break from work. All week I’d thought of him. All week I battled with myself, should I call him? Yes, call. No, don’t call. Yes, call. No, don’t call. On and on it went in my head for the entirety of the week until finally, I called.

That afternoon I was like a little kid thinking that I was doing something wrong. I remember feeling the queasiness in my stomach, the butterflies as I started pressing the numbers on my cell phone screen.

“Hello,” a deep voice on the other end answered on the second ring.

“Yeah, um, hello I uh, may I, um, may I speak with Mr. Byer…”

Gawd I was such a dweeb, I felt so stupid and my face felt like it was on fire, which meant my pale face was a bright red.

“This is he, may I ask who’s calling?”

I froze, say something! Damn it! Again, fighting with my thoughts…

“Joey, we met last week. We had lunch.”

“Oh, yes, yes, yes…hey how are you?’ he answered.

Once he knew who he was speaking with his entire demeanor changed. He became less business-like and more laid back like. We talked for about fifteen minutes in an awkward back and forth. Finally, he suggested that we meet up. I froze, again, this was all new to me. What was I supposed to say? Yeah, let’s meet up so we can fuck?

“You’re new to this, aren’t you, precious?” His deep voice soothing me with his obvious recognition of the position I had placed myself in.

“Yeah, I don’t understand the rules yet,” my voice almost trembling as I responded.

 “Okay, first I need to let you in on something. Something personal going on in my life right now.” When he said that all I could think of was, fuck me. This is where the proverbial shoe drops.

 “Last week you made it a point, to be honest with me, Joey, birth named Joseph. Now I need to be just as honest with you. I’m married.” He paused and it was at that exact moment that I felt as if he’d punched me in the gut.

“I’m married but my wife and I aren’t in a good place. Now that’s neither here nor there. It wouldn’t be good for me, I mean for us, to not be seen together in public. Not because you’re a lovely young man but because my marriage is headed for a divorce.” I listened in silence as he finished.

“I do want to meet with you but I need you to understand where I’m coming from and again, this has nothing to do with your name being Joey or Joseph.”

Karla_Rodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_Rodriguez

I sat there in silence; my brain, racing…

He’s fucking married, he’s fucking married! Neither here nor there? What the fuck does that even mean! My brain was exploding with all these thoughts.

What are you doing? What are you doing? This question repeating itself in my head over and over. Hang up, hang up just forget it, stop this! My thoughts were screaming at me, begging me, trying to convince me to do the right thing. He’s fucking married you fucking moron!!

But he’s getting a divorce. My final thought before opening my mouth…

“I-I understand, so, what do you have in mind?” I had no sooner finished that statement than the voice inside my head screamed…Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

“I have a suite at the Omni downtown. My office uses it for out-of-town clientele. We could meet up there at say around nine or so?”

No! Say No! Fuck no! My thoughts screaming in my head, telling me not to do it. Don’t listen to him!! These thoughts going over and over in my head…

“Yeah, okay, text me the room number, we can meet up and get to know each other.” Looking back and thinking about my answer embarrasses me to no end.

Really? Get to know each other? Wow, just fucking wow…

We shared a few more pleasantries before finally disconnecting. He’d told me that when I got to the hotel to just pull up to the valet parking area. He asked me for the make and model of my car. Told me to just say I was in the Byer, Anderson, and Jones suite for the night and they’d take care of my car for me. Dress conservatively, look the part. Again, whatever the fuck that meant! Bring an overnight bag for appearance's sake.

This man was throwing up red flag after red flag and at that moment I was paralyzed by my desire to meet this man privately.

“When you come in, just go to the resident’s desk and tell them that you’re staying in that suite, same as you tell the valet, they’ll give you a key and point you to the dedicated elevator for that floor. It’s suite 2201. Just let yourself in with the key card that they give you.”

“Okay, so you won’t be there?” I asked after realizing that I was to let myself in.

“I might be, precious, but if I’m not, just let yourself in and get comfortable and I should be there not too long after you. Okay, baby?”

“Yes sir, I’ll see you then.” I was smitten, I had never been talked to by a man like this man had just spoken to me. I could feel myself dripping precum, my heart was racing. I was going to do this…

I showered, fixed my hair, and did my makeup. Then packed an overnight back of some essentials that I might need plus some intimate clothing should I need it. My portable makeup kit, hairbrush, toothbrush, douche, etc.…I was so excited that I couldn’t stop blushing.

When I arrived there everything went off without any issues. My car was parked, the front desk didn’t ask any questions. I was the only one in the elevator on the way up. When I went into the suite I was instantly taken aback by the view of the city at night.

This suite made my apartment look like a homeless shelter unit. It was beautiful. Within the hour I heard a key card slide into the slot and the door open. There he was, this handsome man that I was meeting.

I’d flirted with men and had my ass played with on many different occasions. Sucked Phillip's cock but I had yet to cross the lines that I was sure that I was about to cross this night. Steven was polite and a perfect gentleman. Sitting on that couch with him we’d talked ourselves out of the preliminary topics. He took my hand and started to pull me towards him.

“Wait, I’m sorry, please…” I blurted out before sliding over to him.

“Sure, honey,” he responded.

“Would you mind if I changed into something more comfortable?” I asked.

“Of course, not precious.” He answered back. He took me by the hand and allowed me to pick up the night bag that I’d left by the door. He walked me into the bedroom and directed me to the bathroom.

My heart was racing, I’ve never done speed or cocaine or any drugs for that matter but I can imagine my heart was racing as if I had done drugs at that moment. I kept it together, brushing my teeth, making sure that I hadn’t missed anything. My little penis was a mess, I couldn’t get it to stop dripping so much damn precum.

Thank God for wipes…

I had brought a black floral lace cami and short set. It was really pretty, the black contrasting my creamy white skin. The material was see-through, the floral designs being on the hem of the shorts and the v-line above my breasts that went down between them. I was so fucking nervous.

Before opening the door, I took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled.

I walked into a dimly lit room; Steven was in his boxer shorts, in the process of closing the bedroom door. We both paused and allowed ourselves to look at one another and take in the sight that we were offering to each other.

Steven is about five-ten, five-eleven. For being an older man, he took care of himself. His body wasn’t chiseled or have the look of a bodybuilder but he was more than defined enough for me to know that this man did take care of himself.

His legs looked powerful, good-looking calves, nicely developed muscular thighs. He had broad shoulders, good muscle tone over the shoulders. His pecs were on point, no man boobs here. I discovered something about myself right at that moment. I love a man with a hairy chest.

His chest was covered in thick gorgeous curls…

I knew I was in trouble when I looked down, at his boxers. I could see the outline of a cock going down to his midthigh. It was pushing itself up against the material. This man had a large cock. But before I could contemplate anymore on his cock, he walked over to me and took me in his arms. In a blink, his mouth was on mine.

I could only compare his kiss to Phillips but in all honesty, there was no comparison. Steven’s kiss was powerful, his kiss alone could have knocked me off of my feet. His tongue was in my mouth and I desperately tried to wrap mine around his.

Then he stopped, kissed my forehead, and walked us over to the bed. He turned and sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me to him between his legs. He sighed then reached up and slid the straps to my Cami down.

I hesitated and crossed my arms over my chest. My hands over my breast. No man had ever seen them, ever…

“It’s okay, baby, it’s okay…” he whispered.

I slowly dropped my hands and he slowly dropped my Cami to my waist where he rested his hands. I stood there, exposed, for the very first time in my short life. My breast heaving, rising and falling with each excited breath that I took.

“My God, you are just beautiful…” he said.

Before I could take in his words he leaned forward and took my breast into his mouth. My mouth opening wide as I sucked in a deep breath. Trying to suck all of the oxygen out of the room with that one deep breath.

I’d never felt anything like this in my life. Because of my condition, my areolas and nipples have always been overly sensitive. Right at that moment, my body was electric.

I started to quiver with each suckle coming from this man’s mouth. I quivered every time he suckled my rock-hard nipples. Then he moved over to my other breast and the scene, the sensations, all of it repeated itself!

He suckled one then the other. One then the other, over and over. His mouth making faint wet smacking, slurping noises. I was so caught up in the moment, a moment of ecstasy. I was so distracted by lust, a lust that I didn't know I had inside of me. I didn’t notice that he was becoming more and more aggressive.

His hands went behind my back and he’d pull me into him. It was as if he was trying to devour my body. Trying to suck my soul out through my breast, I was starting to hurt. I could hear myself whimpering then moaning. Whimpering then moaning, crying out...

Then he took his mouth off of me. He jerked me back and he glared into my tear-filled eyes.

“I want you to remember this night forever, princess…” He confused me when he said that but I didn’t have a chance to think about it further.

He yanked my Cami off over my head. He grabbed my shorts and jerked them down past my knees, dropping them around my ankles. He sat back and picked me up off of my feet and threw me over his lap.

I was being manhandled.

Everything was happening so fast and then I heard the loud sound and felt the sharp sting coming across my ass all at once!

He slapped my ass! He spanked me…then he spanked me again! Hard! I was so confused and so turned on. Again, he smacked me and again and again.

I could have stopped him, let's be honest, I could have ripped his fucking throat out! But my little penis wouldn’t let me. I was so turned on by the whole event. The burning sensation coming across my ass, the loud sonic booms coming from each slap, the speed, and repetitiveness of being spanked.

All of it had my little cock drooling precum.

I had started to yelp, cry out with each smack. Then he stopped, after a few minutes passed and he regained his composure he began caressing my firm ample ass. Gently, slowly gliding his hand over each curve on one cheek then the other. I could feel the whelps caused by the beating I'd just received. They were starting to form on my ass.

I had begun to cry when he was spanking me and now, I was sniffling. Like a little girl trying to stop her crying…

“Shh, it’s okay, baby, it’s ok,” he whispered to me.

He gently picked me up and laid me down on my back in the middle of the bed. He finished removing my shorts and I laid there looking up at him. My bruised swollen areolas, my chest heaving from the adrenaline rush from the brutal spanking, searching inside myself for some semblance of composure.

My body was betraying me.

My areolas were swollen with desire, my cock drooling out a steady stream of sticky precum, both announcing to this man their approval of what he’d just done to me.

He started climbing onto the bed, pushing my legs apart and laying between them. He wasn’t coming up to face me, he was going for my tiny cock.

Once again he took my breath away. Taking my cock and balls into his mouth, together, at the same time! This man was taking me from one frenzied overload of sensations to another.

I can’t begin to describe the sensations, the emotions that I was experiencing right at that moment. This man was slurping and suckling what little bit of manhood that I possessed at the same time!

He suckled my little cock as if he wanted to draw every drop of precum out of me, he slathered his tongue over and around my small sack…

Then he grabbed the back of my knees and pushed them back, exposing me. My pink virgin hole was now right in front of him. His mouth began to devour it as well. Except he wasn’t suckling it, he was trying to push his tongue inside of it. Trying to push the gooey liquid that he’d taken from my cock into my virgin hole. Then he moved his face a few inches back. I could feel his breath as he spoke...

"Remember, your Joey right now," he said then sliding the flat of his tongue over my asshole as if he was licking an ice cream cone.

"What do you call this, Joey?" He was wanting me to identify my asshole as he took another slow, deliberate pass at my virgin hole with that exquisite tongue of his. I didn't know what he wanted me to say? I hesitated too long.

He bit me! He clamped his teeth down on the inside of my thigh! I screamed out not because it hurt but because of the shock! He'd beaten my ass, he'd left painful suck marks on my breasts already. How was I to know he wasn't going to hurt me? To viciously bite down.

He didn't...

He released my thigh from his mouth then ran that tongue over my asshole, again. Again he asked. "What do we call this, Joey, this precious beautiful pink hole of yours?"

"My pussy," I said in a lust-filled moan. "It's my pussy."

That's what he was waiting to hear. Telling me to relax and just lay back, I did as I was told. I couldn't keep up with time in the state that I was in but suffice to say that he spent a good long moment working over my, pussy. There are no words for what I was going through then he stopped. He got up off the bed and made his way to the nightstand. When I saw his hand retrieve the object that he was looking for I knew. I knew that this was going to happen.

What I didn’t know was the size of this man’s cock. He dropped his boxers and poured a generous amount of lube onto his hand. He slathered lubricant over the shaft of his cock and my eyes went wide. This man had a long, thick cock. The head of his cock was terrifying.

This was going to be my first? This was going to be my first? I kept thinking this over and over in my mind. It's not as thick as Phillips I'd think to myself. And it wasn't but it was most definitely longer and he was going to put that inside my virgin little...pussy? My virgin little pussy was about to find out if it could handle it. That cock had my full attention.

I was beginning to writhe on the bed, I couldn't control myself. He was going to fuck me.

He positioned himself between my legs, throwing my legs over his thighs as he knelt between them. He started fingering me to push as much lube as he could into my virgin hole. I winced and I groaned as he went from one finger to two. Then he went to three, digging into my pussy and shoving as much lube into me as he possibly could. I never took my eyes off his eyes. I was breathing hard, one hand with a death grip on the bedsheets and the index finger of my other hand in my mouth. Finally, he was ready, I could feel the head of his cock up against my asshole, no, my pussy.

“Remember to breathe, baby girl, push out to open your little lips and relax. No matter what happens, relax. Trust me, relax.”

I took his words to heart and he said push, I pushed. I could feel this thing shoving up against my little tight hole. Push he’d say and I’d push. The sharp pain that followed was like a blinding flash, I screamed. The large head of his cock slipped past my seal, he was in. He remained perfectly still…I was no longer a virgin.

“Breathe, baby, breathe, don’t worry, I’m not going to move until you say it’s okay.”

His words comforted me and we played this game for a while. I’d say ok and he’d inch himself in deeper. I’d gasp and he’d stop, then again, he’d push in. I’d yelp and he’d stop. This process repeated itself until I felt his balls come to rest on the bottom of my ass. At that moment I knew that he was inside of me as deep as he could go. Laying there I gathered myself I started to understand how thick his cock was. Then he started, in a slow steady motion, he slid that thing out until I could feel the head of his cock almost pop out of me.


When he did this my body quivered. No amount of online research, no online porn clip, no erotic story that I'd ever read could prepare me for that sensation. Feeling the length of the shaft from his thick cock slowly sliding back out of me and passing over the very spot that can set me off caused me to groan and quiver.

Then he pushed it back in with that same slow, steady motion, back inside of me until his balls rested on my ass again. I released a moan that sounded as if it came from someone else. It was deep, it was sultry, it sounded perverse and it came from me. Then he did it again, and again, and again. He was fucking me now, I was being fucked by a man with a big, thick cock.

And I was loving every bit of it…

I spread my legs as wide as I possibly could to let him in as deep as he possibly could go. I learned to mimic his hip motions and was matching his movements move for move. When his cock would push in, I’d relax and offer his cock no resistance. When his cock would withdraw, I’d clench my pussy in a vain attempt to keep it from retreating. My knees were pulled back, legs spread wide, and my toes pushing down against the top of his hips for leverage and to help me keep up with him.

I can be a delicate flower, a girl. But make no mistake I am a strong little motherfucker with an abnormally high level of endurance. I am not some weak dainty little flower and once my asshole. My pussy. What the fuck ever you want to call it! Once it adjusted to this man's cock I was giving it back as good as he was giving it to me. I thought that he was ok with that but I think he felt like I might be challenging him.

At some point, he must have realized that I was offering no resistance. He grabbed a handful of hair from the back of my head. My head tilted back and my mouth gaped open.

“Okay, baby girl, Joey, I’m going to fuck your pussy now…” He didn’t say that to me, he growled it to me. Again, I felt a quiver run down my spine when he said that.

He drew his knees closer to my ass and slipped his arms under my arms, my back, and locked his hands over my shoulders. My legs fell off his hips and my knees were pulled back almost against the mattress. My feet dangling as this man dug in.

He started grinding his cock deep inside of me slowly. I could suddenly feel every vein, every contour, every ridge of this man's cock sliding in and out of my…pussy.

I was gasping for air, I was moaning, crying, making every perverse sound that you could imagine, and I was cumming…hard! My first orgasm was painful but not in a bad way. I was spewing cum and my balls would tighten. It was a violent orgasm and, yes, it hurt good.

He would fuck me so hard that his balls would slap the bottom of my ass making a loud smacking sound each time. When his cock would hit bottom he'd grind his hips in a side to side wiggle before pulling back out. He was methodical and precise with each long stroke with that marvelous cock.

He kept fucking me then he stopped and flipped me onto my stomach. Pulled my hips up and pushed my chest and face back down into the mattress. He pushed my knees apart and I could feel my pussy gaping open. He didn't hesitate, he shoved his cock deep inside of me. I didn’t know that in this position he could go deeper.

I screamed into the mattress as loud as I could.

He never slowed down he just kept fucking me. I’d scream into the mattress, both my hands with death grips on the sheets under me. When my pussy started to queef he didn’t even blink. He just kept fucking me, fuck farts and all. It was a sweaty perverse scene and I was the star attraction. I loved every second of it. When he picked up the speed it was just the sound of his balls slapping my taint over and over, double time.

Finally, he flipped me back onto my back and shoved his cock back in deep. When this man switched positions he kept his cock out of my pussy only as long as it took for him to line it up and plow back into me.

This time when he had me on my back he was gentle, now he was kissing me and fucking me. My face was covered in tears, sweat and now slobber. He buried his face into my neck and the loud almost painful sucking coming from him let me know that he was leaving me with suck marks. Suck marks like the ones all over my breasts.

Then just like the way he fucked me, in a hard violent manner, it ended.

With one last violent thrust, he shoved his cock back in as deep as it could go. It was his turn to scream…

His cock began to violently throw up deep inside of me. The sensation was another first and I had this overwhelming sensation of satisfaction. His cock dumped load after load inside of me. Rope after rope of his thick creamy cum. After his initial scream, each load was accompanied by a deep low growl coming from this wonderfully hairy-chested man that was on top of me.

It was exhausting, it was exquisite and it was my turn to whisper in his ear...

"It's okay, baby, it's okay, empty yourself, daddy. Let me have it all..." I whispered in a sweet soft voice.

I locked my ankles behind his knees and my arms under his arms and grabbing onto his back. Slowly swirling my hips and pulling him in, draining him, listening to the animal that was inside of him leaving his body and dumping itself into me.

When he finally stopped cumming he lay there with his full weight on top of my little body, twitching. He was twitching. I slid my hands over his back and gently caressed his back. Every time my hands touched his back he’d quiver. It was so cute; it was so satisfying. My asshole was no longer my asshole. When he fucked me as he’d just fucked me he made it his pussy.

He slid off of me and pulled me against him. I held my legs together. I had this overwhelming sensation that something deep inside me wanted to escape. I wasn't going to let his cum dribble or drool out from inside of me. It was my prize, I earned all of that hot creamy liquid deep inside of me. I felt full. I rolled against him and I placed my head on his shoulder. I ran my fingers through his chest hair.

 I don't remember when I fell asleep or worse, I never felt him leave. One minute I'm laying my head on his chest and the next it's morning and I'm alone in a big empty bed... 

 

 

Published 
Written by reallife4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments