Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone At Last

"An unexpected connection leads to a hot, passionate new romance."

23
14 Comments 14
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

James could not remember the last time he felt so simultaneously nervous and excited. Probably when he was a teenager he ruminated, an image of himself standing at a bus stop on his way to meet the girl of his dreams for the first time flooding his mind. He chuckled to himself remembering how he was going to spend the rest of his life with that girl, she was the one. She shagged his so-called mate about nine months later and he left for university, shortly after packing his broken heart in his rucksack. He smiled again as he remembered fresher’s week and how easily he managed to get over her.

Today, the actual girl of his dreams, the love of his life was at home, their home, looking after their kids. She knew he was here. He knew she would be feeling nervous and excited for him. Waiting on tenterhooks to hear how his rendezvous had gone. He resisted the urge to text her. It was strange being here without Steph holding his hand. The nerves were real but never quite as bad dating with your partner. They always said they felt sorry for the guys they dated as they were in the more difficult position, meeting a couple, a solid unit.

He still pinched himself that this wasn’t a dream, that he was really in this situation. He and Steph started dating other people as a couple a few years ago. They had dated a couple of women but more men. They both found they preferred to date other guys and enjoyed the threesome experience more with two men.

They had tried dating other couples too, but that had never worked out. It had been a very fluid process, fitted in around family life and other commitments. Learning curve over, they began experimenting more. James had never thought about other men sexually but being around cock so much in a highly sexual situation he started to fantasise about sucking a guy’s cock. He kept this to himself for quite a while but eventually suggested they look for a bi guy next time they meet someone.

He remembered how worked up he had got before revealing his secret longing to Steph. He wasn’t sure how she would react, would she worry he was gay? Could he fuck up his marriage? Was he bisexual? He had agonised for weeks and in the end, it was all irrational, Steph was, of course, supportive and most of all excited. That first MMF threesome and they both knew there was no going back to a straight MFM.

Sometime after their initial experiments, they both realised they wanted something more, they wanted a relationship with the guys they were sleeping with. Casual hookups were not working anymore. The natural assumption was that Steph would lead the way here, that she would be the one having romantic feelings and the second relationship. After all, James wasn’t bi or harbouring gay desires, heteroflexible was the label they had settled on for the dating website. Life never goes to plan though, does it? Sometimes it takes you by surprise.

All these decisions, these monumental changes were dynamic, fluid, they just happened. Once they started dating to find love, not just sex, it got complicated. Polyamory is not all free love, hearts and flowers it turns out. It hurts. Seeing your partner hurting because the guy she really likes just ghosts and stops calling. That hurts more than having your own heartbroken. There is no greater pain than seeing the woman you love hurt and not being able to fix it. After one major heartbreak by a guy they had dated for almost a year, who they had introduced into their home, James fully expected Steph to want to back off, to call it quits. But life had other ideas.

He would never forget the day Steph came home from work bubbling over with excitement. They had a date. James had a million questions. Luke was a work associate Steph dealt with off and on but whenever they talked, they talked for a while. After finding out they were not currently seeing anyone, he had made more of an effort to call her and visit her office. He had taken her for business lunches, she had opened up to him and one thing had led to another.

Steph had made it clear he dated them both and he was more than happy with that arrangement. It turned out to be the best first date they had ever been on. Their chemistry was palpable, just watching the two of them together had made James’s cock stiffen. They didn’t sleep together immediately, they built up to it. When they finally did, wow. Talk about sparks. Then something surprising happened. James had known, the moment he put Luke’s cock in his mouth for the first time, it felt different. When they kissed for the first time it was obvious Luke felt it too. Their connection only brought the three of them closer together and made the sex even better. They weren’t just fucking, it was sensual. Each person taking time with the other, learning from each other, perfecting a craft.

The chemistry grew between James and Luke. They would text and call each other, barely going a few hours without some form of contact. When the three of them were in bed the temptation to focus solely on each other was too strong. James felt guilty and stopped relaxing, he didn’t want to leave Steph out but his desire for Luke was eating him up. He was falling hard, he could feel it, but it made no sense to him. This wasn’t meant to happen. There was still strong chemistry between her and Luke. She wasn’t jealous, she wasn’t mad. In fact, she was made up for her two men, said it turned her on watching them, feeling the heat between them. It got to the point they all decided the men needed to spend some time on their own. Steph wanted them to see what would develop, she was happy.

So here James was, sitting in a bar, waiting for the man he has been sleeping with for over six months. He never, ever thought he would find himself in this situation. Had no idea he could develop feelings for a man but feelings he had seriously developed. Deep, heart-wrenching, gut-churning, cock hardening feelings. He couldn’t stop thinking about him. Day and night his thoughts were dominated by Luke. He’d see things he wanted to buy him, read articles he would want to share with him, spot memes and jokes he knew Luke would laugh at.

He would let his thoughts wander, reminiscing on their time in bed. On the feel of Luke’s touch, the energy that pours between them when they kiss and his cock, oh my God does he think about that cock. Fuck, his own cock grows whenever he pictures Luke’s. James felt his cock stiffening in his jeans and tried to distract his thoughts. It had helped ease his nerves though.

He crossed his legs and tried to think of work. As he did nerves knotted in his stomach again. Why had they decided to meet in a bar and not at Luke’s house? Or a hotel? James knew what he wanted, and a drink and a chat was far from it. Before his mind had the opportunity to wander again to what he did want to do with his evening, his stomach knotted and the hairs on his neck and shoulders stood on end as he watched a familiar head bob past the window. The door to the bar opened and there he was. James’s heart leapt into his suddenly dry mouth. He waved as Luke’s eyes set on his, the smile that melted him erupting on Luke’s face. He stood automatically to greet him.

They man-hugged, patting each other’s shoulders. Both speaking their greetings at the same time. As they released the hug, they let their arms graze. Fingers entwined as they held a short gaze. Neither man sat down.

Luke spoke first, ‘I want to kiss you so badly all I’ve thought of all the way here is how I’d not hug you like we usually do I’d take your hands and kiss you, properly kiss you and I haven’t kissed you. Can I kiss you?’ He spoke in rapid, fast breaths and laughed at the end.

‘You can kiss me,’ James laughed before leaning into Luke’s kiss. As he did, he felt all the nerves fade away leaving only butterflies of excitement and a slight throb in his groin.

They sat down opposite each other. James had placed a hand on the table and Luke had placed his on top without thought. They interlocked fingers, looked at each other and laughed with relief.

‘Why did I worry this would feel weird?’ James said.

‘Good it doesn’t, I’m glad, I worried you’d feel awkward, I was more nervous than I expected to be, I’ll be honest.’

‘Daft isn’t it, we do this all the time.’

‘But not on our own, not on a date. I know this is new for you.’

‘It is, but I’m liking it already. It’s good having you to myself.’

Luke grinned and gripped James’s fingers tighter.

They talked easily over a couple of pints, as they talked, they edged closer over the table. Instead of holding hands, they were touching each other’s arms. Their legs touching under the table. They held eye contact as they talked, only momentarily drifting when they were so obviously drinking each other in.

‘I know this is our first date and all, but I was wondering if you wanted to ditch this place and have a drink back at mine?’ Luke said coyly.

‘I don't usually kiss on a first date.’

‘You’ve already blown that rule then.’

‘I guess I have I may as well blow…’ James laughed, ‘I can’t do this.… Yes!’ he shouted, then lowered his voice again, ‘I want to go back to yours. I don’t know why we met here in the first place, I just want to be close to you, only you. That’s what this is after all.’

‘I thought it would be romantic going on a date first.’

‘And it has been but…’

James’s words hung in the air as Luke picked up his phone and ordered a taxi.

MIRANDA_ARISTIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIRANDA_ARISTIZA

They weren’t all over each other in the taxi, to an unobservant eye they were two blokes catching up about day-to-day life. They talked about work, about Steph, the kids about the programme they were currently both binging. The only difference, they had their hands on the centre seat, little fingers interlocked. The smallest, unnoticeable connection that was enough to keep their fire stoked.

James followed Luke up the path to his front door. He watched his perfect, firm arse as he walked, he felt a longing to squeeze his cheeks and bury his tongue inside. He stood close to Luke as he fumbled in his pocket searching for keys and let his hands run over his arse, squeezing his cheeks. He pushed his groin against Luke, letting Luke feel how turned on he was. James’s chin grazed Luke’s shoulder and his lips brushed over his neck as Luke finally opened the door.

James was barely through the door before Luke pushed it shut behind them and pinned James against it. Their lips clashed instantly, tongues searching, they kissed impatiently.

‘I want us to take our time,’ Luke whispered into James’s mouth. They kissed again before he continued, breaking his words up with kisses. ‘As much as I could drop to my knees now and suck you… then turn you around and fuck you hard… wank your cock till you shoot come all up my front door… fill your ass with my hot come…’

James grabbed Luke’s hand and held it firm against his throbbing cock, trying to get some relief from his touch. He wanted to push Luke’s head down and fuck his mouth he was so turned on, he craved instant relief but knew, he wanted slow too.

Luke was rubbing James’s cock through his jeans as they kissed. It was helping bring temporary relief from the throbbing ache and let him think independently and not with his cock.

‘Take me to bed,’ James gasped.

‘I hoped you’d say that, I made some preparations before I left to meet you,’ Luke replied excitedly.

He was almost cute. James’s heart lurched. They held hands as Luke led him up the stairs. He made him wait outside the bedroom door with his eyes shut. When he let him in and James opened his eyes, he was taken aback.

‘Oh wow, I can’t believe you’ve done all this for me.’

‘I know how much you like candles.’

James did like candles, Luke had placed and lit several around the room, not too many to be tacky but enough to offer a warm glow. James spotted his favourite red wine and two glasses on the bedside table. He smiled at the tube of lube stood proudly next to them. He noticed a silk scarf, a feather teaser and a spanker he remembered they had used with Steph once and all thoroughly enjoyed.

James grabbed both Luke’s hands as he spoke, ‘Thank you, you are fucking…’ James shook his head, ‘I’m not sure how we got here but I’m glad we have.’ They shared a long gaze. Words they were yet to say, both feeling the same uncertainty around what their hearts told them.

They kissed tenderly, slow and intent, a sharp contrast to by the front door. They undressed each other slowly, stroking and kissing each newly revealed section of skin. Marvelling as they always did at the emerging naked form in front of them. Each devouring each other with the same intensity. They stood close allowing their rock hard cocks to push together. They’d done this before, but James always had one eye on Steph, what she was doing, how she could join in. Tonight, he didn’t have to think about her, it was just him and Luke. They moved their hands between their bodies, wrapped their hands around each other’s cocks and pushed them together firmer.

James felt the heat of Luke’s cock against his own. Long firm strokes of their hands built more heat. Their kisses intensified, slow was a good idea but it was going to take a lot of self-control from James. He wanted to come, he wanted to come bad. If he let himself go, he could come again he knew that. Luke knew that. He could lose himself in the rhythm of their hands now and just release all the pent up frustration all over Luke’s cock and then he could suck it off, clean Luke’s cock of his come. Fuck yes, he wanted to do that, or Luke could fuck him, all that natural lube coating him, he’d slip inside easy.

‘There’s no way I’m letting you come this quick, Mister. Get on the bed.’

Luke jolted James out of his thoughts and the come building seemed to shoot back inside his balls. Luke was pushing him toward the bed. James followed Luke’s instruction and sat on the edge of the bed. Luke’s body loomed over him, his magnificent cock tantalisingly close to his face. He let it graze past his cheek, then the other cheek.

‘I think you need to calm down a little,’ Luke said. ‘Maybe sucking on this will help.’

James opened his lips eagerly as Luke pushed the tip of his cock between them. He pushed Luke’s foreskin back with his lips and let his helmet slide into his mouth. He kept his lips tight around Luke’s cock as it pushed toward the back of his throat. James pushed his tongue up and back, massaging the thick vein. Luke held the back of James’s head, fingers entwined in his hair and gently rocked his hips back and forth pushing his cock in and out of James’ mouth.

James’s cock was standing proud and to attention begging to be touched again. He moved his hand to it and groaned slightly as he started to play with his foreskin, moving it back and forth over his helmet gently. He could tell Luke was struggling with slow too, he could feel his cock swelling in his mouth filling with come he’d be eager to release.

Sure enough, moments later…

‘Fuck, on the bed, turn round…’ Luke instructed.

James happily obliged.

He knelt on the bed, lowering his face into the red satin duvet cover, he raised his hips and pushed his arse back. Luke grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them.

‘Spank me,’ James mumbled into the duvet.

He registered movement. Then he felt a gentle tickle over the crack of his arse before a sharp, warm sting on his butt cheek then again, repeat, repeat. He gripped the duvet cover tighter between his fingers as he felt a hotter sting on his cheek, he groaned as it was followed by Luke’s warm, wet tongue pushing inside his cheeks and flicking over his hole. He felt Luke’s tongue exploring his hole pushing further and further inside. Then, nothing for a moment before more gentle tickling of feathers, he waited for the sting, it didn’t come. Instead, he felt cold liquid dripping down the crack of his arse, then Luke’s finger rubbing his hole then pushing inside expertly finding the right spot.

‘Oh fuck, yes,’ James moaned as a rush of sensations fluttered through his body.

More cold liquid poured down his crack. The sharp, hot sting he had been waiting for and then he released a long moan as he felt his arsehole stretching, opening to accept Luke’s cock.

Luke pushed his thick, veiny cock slowly a bit at a time into James’s arse. He was gentle until James had accepted his whole cock. The whole satisfyingly long, girthy mass that was Luke’s cock. He rested it there, inside him. James felt feathers over his cheeks followed by a hot sting. Luke pulled out slightly, then lunged back inside him. He held James’s hips firm at first as he slowly rocked, in and out.

James felt Luke’s body closer and his hand wrap around his cock. This was where they missed Steph he realised. Her hand, her pussy, her mouth, her arse, either always available to intensify sensations. Luke was doing a good job on his own. His big meaty cock thrusting hard inside James’s arse, the tug on his cock, this man knew how to make James feel incredible. Any second he was going to come for fucking England. He was trying to hold off, wait for Luke to come first then he’d let go, he hoped it timed right.

Luke dropped his cock and gripped James’s hips as he concentrated on his own pleasure.

‘Ah fuck, no!’ James whispered into the duvet, his words drowned out by Luke’s moans.

James felt the warm gush of liquid filling his arsehole, thrust after thrust as Luke’s body lurched behind him. His hand was soon back on James’s cock.

‘Sorry,’ Luke gasped.

‘Don’t stop… ah, fuck...’ James could only pant in return.

Luke fucked him whilst his cock was still hard and tugged on his cock firmer. He knew James’s body so well as soon as he knew he was right on the edge he pulled out and replaced his cock with his tongue.

‘Oh fuck… fuck…’ James lurched away from Luke’s mouth as the full force of his orgasm hit, Luke pushed his tongue further inside James’s arse, licking, probing. It felt like a gallon of come squirted out of his cock. The relief was intense, his body shook, his knees trembled. Luke held him and wrapped his arms around him as he gently licked his taint and hole for a few more moments before they collapsed on the bed together, arms and legs entwined.

Over the months that followed that night, Luke and James dated as a couple even spending an odd weekend away. That had been strange the first time. Checking into a hotel room together, holding hands along the promenade as they strolled. Luke knew James was nervous and made the whole thing feel so natural that James's nerves faded quickly, and no one cared, no one batted an eyelid at the happy couple they saw in front of them.

Steph had been phenomenal in her understanding and encouragement of their relationship.

They have no idea how they make this work. There are kids, vanilla friends, families to try to explain it to. They have a lot of talking to do and they don’t know how anyone is going to accept them but they're going to do this. The three of them. James, his boyfriend and his wife. Maybe one day he can be married to them both.

 

Published 
Written by amberknight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments