Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best $200 I ever spent

"Best $200 I ever spent"

18
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

""Steve" wasn't this man's real name. I've tried to find this man when I've returned to San Diego and he's either out of the massage business or has moved on. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Wherever you are Steve, thank you."

I found myself in San Diego one weekend a few years ago on a discounted weekend getaway and was feeling up for some play.

A Grindr hookup the first night with a chubby young bottom was nice. But being a versatile guy, I never turn down an opportunity to bottom myself. After checking out the sites, I found something up my alley.

I noticed an ad in a gay directory I had from a guy in his late forties offering a massage/prostate massage. Prostate massage is nice when you find someone who is good at it and knows how to do it right and my first boyfriend was excellent at the prostate massage/blowjob combo. Some men I’ve been with have warmed me up with a brief prostate massage and there have been some when I’ve wanted to say, “Keep going!”

I called the guy up, who introduced himself to me as “Steve,” and he told me he did a forty-five-minute massage first, followed by the prostate massage. He said it would be a two-hour appointment and run me about $200. I said, “Well, it’s a little steep, but I haven’t had a massage in a while and this sounds interesting.” He promised me a “relaxed and intense session.” He told me he only did incall and gave me an address, told me to cleanse myself out first and he’d see me at the agreed time.

After my cleansing ritual and a shower, I hopped in an Uber that took me to the small house just outside of the city. I rang the doorbell and Steve greeted me, dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight black shirt showing a somewhat athletic figure. He gave me a bottle of water and told me to hydrate myself a little as we walked into a room with his massage table that was all prepared. He told me to undress, lay flat on the table and he’d be right with me.

A few minutes later, the door opened and shut behind me, my face looking down at the carpet through the hole on the table. Some new age music started, and I pulled my face out to look and noticed his completely naked muscular physique, a long cut cock dangling between his legs. I put my face back down and felt the oil drip on my naked body and his hands start rubbing me down.

I lost track of time and drifted away as he massaged my naked body with his heavenly hands, which massaged my calf muscles, my thighs, my ass cheeks, lower back, shoulders, arms, and hands. He told, “Go ahead and turn over,” and dripped oil all over my front side and started to rub me all over, his hands sometimes rubbing over my flaccid cock that I felt too relaxed to stand erect. After massaging my feet and ankles and upper chest muscles, he patted me and told me he’d be right back and to just relax for a couple of minutes and handed me the bottle of water.

He came back with a box of latex gloves and a bottle of Gun Oil lube asking me, “Did you clean out?” I told him I did and that I was “like a good scout, always prepared” when it came to bottoming, which made him chuckle. After gloving up his right hand and applying more than ample lube, he instructed me to relax as he took my right leg, put it over his shoulder, teased my hole and then slid his finger inside of me and applied some gentle pressure on my prostate, just holding it for a few minutes.

AliceRussel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRussel

I laid in a relaxed state, enjoying the pressure on it and let out some gentle groans. He applied pressure, relieved it, applied it, relieved it and it started to feel better each time. Suddenly, he started gentle movements and I noticed my body start to tremble and this intense feeling starting to rise, he continued to apply pressure relieve it, rub around in a certain pattern and alternated all around.

I was moaning, growling, feeling my body go into intense spasms I couldn’t control and felt as if I didn’t have any control over the muscles in my ass as they throbbed. My body felt like it was being electrocuted sexually and these intense pleasure waves suddenly came on me to where I screamed and just shook. He stopped as I laid on his massage table in tears, a response I couldn’t explain. His other hand grabbed mine and he said, “It’s ok, crying is one of the things that happen, just let it out.

The process continued and I continued to moan, vibrate, feel intense spasms, and my cock was soaked with pre-cum running down my balls onto the towels on the table as tears flowed out of my eyes. I don’t know how long it went on for, but I felt like if it was going to give me a heart attack or my brain explodes, at least I’d die happy.

During a cool down, Steve made me quite an offer, “How about we finish this with some real fireworks?” I thought he was offering to make me cum my brains out with his hand or his mouth, but he opened a drawer and took out a Magnum condom, rolled it over his cock, got on the table putting both of my legs over his shoulder and gently inserted himself inside of me.

My ass was throbbing from the prostate massage and began to throb just as hard while he thrust his cock in and out of me. He moved inside of me unlike any other top and I couldn’t stop moaning or stop my legs from spasming against his shoulders. I felt the same kind of orgasms from his cock fucking me as I did from his fingers. He told me when he was close and he put his hand around my cock, jerking me as he got closer and closer, and I exploded right at the same moment he did, the cum hitting all the way up to my face and making a huge mess all over the table.

But Steve was kind and cleaned me up with a towel after it was over, offering me his shower afterward, let me collect myself for a few minutes and he joined me on his patio for a cigarette. I told him, “I didn’t expect that last part, it was incredible!” and he smiled and said, “I don’t do it for everyone, but I could tell you really wanted it.” I told him I felt bad given I didn’t bring him something extra for a tip and he said, “Oh, I got my tip, no worries.”

I noticed when I got in the Uber that it was longer than a two-hour appointment.

Steve is always on my mind when I feel another man's cock rubbing on my prostate, and also when another man tries to excite me by trying to rub my prostate, which doesn't come close.

Published 
Written by bwb1980
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments