Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chicken

"My first time being sucked off by anyone."

11
2 Comments 2
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Rai and I were at a friend’s place for the night since it was our friend’s birthday. The party was digging and somewhat chaotic but I had a blast. Something was weird though. I looked at Rai and he had that look of curiosity and eagerness in his eyes. That was when he saw me trying to figure out what he was thinking, winked at me, and brought me to a quieter room of the house. He locked the door. I began to feel a bit nervous.

“What’s up, Rai? Why did you bring me over here? What devilish thoughts could you be planning out now?”

“Haha bud stop it, Zeke. I was talking to Ely the freshmen girl and she taught me about a very interesting and fun game that I can’t wait to try out.”

“Well then, Rai. What’s this great game of yours called? I hope it’s not another prank. You know how much I hate pranks.”

“No no no it’s not a prank bud! It’s called Chicken. Ever heard of it?”

“Chicken? Is that the game where you go out and do crazy shit with someone else and try to push the limits before one shits his pants and no longer goes for it?”

“Haha yeah, Zeke. But there’s another version of the game. Would you wanna play it out with me?”

“I don’t know, Rai. You know I don’t like surprises.”

“Haha don’t worry about it, Zeke.”

I agreed to try out this new version of Chicken that Rai was so eager to play. He explained the rules to me how, instead of going out and dodging cars on a busy street or something, it would be much more personal. I wasn’t sure what his intentions were but man did it arouse the curiosity in me.

“All right, Zeke. So here’s the rule. It's simple. I’ll do something to you and you’ll mimic that move. Once you start feeling chicken and can’t go any further, you yell out 'Chicken!' and you lose. The loser will then receive punishment by being tickled to death.”

Hearing the rule and consequence made me feel strange. Why the hell do I want to be tickled to death? As my best bud, Rai knows I’m extremely ticklish and hate being tickled. What he didn’t know was that getting tickled almost always gives me a boner, and man would that be embarrassing.

“Yeah sure, Rai, I guess I could do that. You better wish for luck because I sure will not be tickled to death by the shits of you!"

“Game on, Zeke!”

I wasn’t sure what Rai would first do. I wasn’t sure how this game of Chicken would turn out. All of these thoughts swarmed my mind but then flew away with a nice hard squeeze on my shoulder by Rai. It was like a nice massage had happened.

“Don’t worry, Zeke. By the end of the game, you’ll be glad you decided to play.”

Rai began to squeeze my shoulder and I did the same. Hey, it’s not that bad, I thought to myself. Rai’s eagerness began to ooze with that shitty smirk on his face. Hell no was I gonna let him win. Rai began to place his hand on my chest. I did the same to him. Easy peasy, I thought. He began to do lightly drag his pointer finger around my chest and I easily began to laugh. It was hella ticklish and I just couldn’t.

“Haha Zeke! You can call quits now if you’d like! And I won’t tickle you to death.”

“Hell no. I want to see you lose this game!”

“Game on, bud!”

I began to follow suit and outline figure eights on his chest. Man, was his chest slightly muscular. I don’t know what I was feeling but I began to get a little short out of breath. I wasn’t sure why but I was slightly enjoying this game. Rai saw this and brought out another shitty smirk of his. He then put his hand on my knee and started massaging my thigh. I was determined not to lose, so I did the same. I kept going and went off on my own, massaging his thigh and then brushing my hand up to his belly and shyly not touching his crotch area. That’s too gay to do, I thought. Rai did the same to me and started outlining a circle on my belly.

“You doing okay, Zeke?”

“Yeah, I’m sure you’re going to lose soon enough though!”

“Oh you think so, Zeke? Well bud, I bet you you’ll be the one shouting Chicken soon.”

He smirked at me slyly and put his hand on my crotch. I had an immediate jolt throughout my body and yelled out, “Chicken!” to Rai. He laughed but to my dismay he began to slowly massage my crotch.

“Shit, Rai, what are you doing? I called quits! You win, bro.”

He didn’t listen. He just had that shitty smirk on his face and kept going. I never had this feeling before. My heart began to beat faster and my breath began to shorten even more. Maybe Rai just wanted to continue this game. Fuck. I’m not gonna let him get ahead.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

I followed suit and put my hand on his crotch. I was nervous but nonetheless kept it there. I felt something hardening underneath those jeans and I felt a little hesitant. This feeling jumped my curiosity apparently as Rai laughed.

“I see you’ve got something happening down there too, Zeke.”

Shit he was right. His massaging on my crotch got my dick hard as a rock. I wasn’t sure what was happening. Rai was my best bud. I never thought this would ever happen. And Rai was a guy! What the hell. He pushed me onto the bed and I just stared at him with wide eyes.

“Zeke, I was gonna tickle you for calling quits first, but it looks like we have another visitor that needs some attention.” He smirked at me with that shitty face of his. I wanted to protest but my body was overwhelmed with these new feelings I had never had. Rai began to unbutton my shorts and I watched with fear and nervousness. He began to rub my dick through my boxers with his right hand while reaching upward with his left past my stomach and up to my nipples. Fuck. I let out a small moan after he squeezed my nipples. He stumbled upon the seams of my boxers and slowly grabbed my dick out. I moaned. Someone else had never touched me, and man would I never have thought it would be Rai who would do this to me. I began to let out another moan and felt really nervous about what was gonna happen.

“Hey Rai, I have no clue what you’re doing but shit you’re making me feel so hot right now. My face is so hot. Why don’t you….”

And that’s when I saw him open his mouth wide and go down on me. Fuck. I yelled out, “Shit!” as he stared me down with his lustful eyes. Fuck. Rai was stroking me and now he’s giving me a fucking blowie. I thought it would be a girl that would but hell no it was my best bud, Rai, going down on me. He got off and spat all over my dick and stroked with a good amount of grip; up and down adding a circular motion to it. I threw my head back onto the bed with disbelief of what was happening.

“You’re so fucking hard, Zeke. I didn’t know you had such a nice dick. It’s even bigger than mine.” I was about to reply when he went back down but instead, I moaned. I was in a whole new world. His hand was stroking me, his head bopping up and down, and now he began using his tongue and squirmed all around my rock-hard dick.

“Shit, Zeke. Your precum is amazing. It tastes so good. I wish I did this to you earlier.”

I was embarrassed. I wasn’t sure what was happening and Rai complimenting me on my precum made me feel awkward. These thoughts subsided as I began to feel pressure building up down in my crotch.

“Fuck Rai, fuck. You’re gonna make me cum. Stop dude!”

Rai didn’t stop. Instead, he began to go down faster on me. Stroking my dick and bobbing his head up and down with that to-die-for tongue. His other hand stopped fondling with my nipples and found it massaging my balls. Rai had no intention of stopping. He was putting me on the edge and fuck was it good. I breathed harder and harder and moaned.

“Fuck Rai! Fuck! Stop Rai! Shit I’m going to cum!” It was as if he could not hear me or decided not to heed to my plea. I could feel myself about to explode. Fuck… I brought out a deep moan and put my hands onto his head. It felt like a massive explosion was happening in his moistly warmed mouth. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven shots kept going on and on as my cum began to drain into his mouth. Rai swallowed it all while I collapsed and fell back onto the bed. Stunned, I looked at Rai. He was slowly squeezing out every last drop out of me. Then he got off of my dick, licked his lips and gave that shitty smirk again.

“Zeke, I told you you’d be glad playing Chicken with me. Man, Zeke, you came quite a bit. I wasn’t sure if I could hold that much cum in my mouth without spilling it all over you. But shit dude, that was hot. Your cum was so sweet and salty like a candied li-hing mui seed! I’m glad you ended up losing.”

“Fuck, Rai. Where did you learn how to do that? Did Ely teach you how to do that?”

“Nah, but I did see some porn videos and was very curious to try it out. And bro, you’re hot. You’re my best bud. I wanted to try it out on you and make you feel great.”

“Shit. You really had some shitty devilish plan in your head, Rai.”

“But you ended up feeling great and that’s all that mattered. Here, let’s get you dressed up again and head out to the party again, Zeke.” Rai got up, grabbed a glass of water and gave it to me. We left the bedroom and returned back to the party and enjoyed the rest of the night.

I wasn’t sure what happened that night, but I do know that my best bud Rai gave me the first hot blow job I had ever experienced. We have never met up since then but that experience made me more curious about guys and how hot guys can be.
Published 
Written by zacktack7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments