Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Compliance

"Barris, the electrician, introduces me to his ‘other services’…"

14
5 Comments 5
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Upon successfully selling my home at a good price, the estate agent informed me that I had to get an ‘electrical compliance certificate.’ Discussing this irritating requirement with friends at lunch on a Saturday, the host of the gathering told me about an electrician that I simply had to use. Barris, the electrician, was just the man for the job he assured me, winking salaciously. From the glint in his eyes, I surmised that Barris would be wonderful eye-candy. I took down Barris’ details and made a mental note to contact him the following week. Upon phoning him, we made an arrangement for Barris to visit me the coming Saturday morning.

After hearing my doorbell at the appointed time on Saturday, I opened up to find every gay man’s, straight guy fantasy. Barris was six feet tall with curly brown shoulder length hair, he had three-day old stubble, wicked green eyes and a body made for sin. After a brief inspection by him, we discussed his fee, which I was amenable to. I gave him the go-ahead and he commenced with his duties immediately. He apologized for the rickety ladder he had brought along, explaining that his normal ladder had been stolen off his pickup the previous day.

I promised to assist in this regard, saying that I had no problem holding the ladder for him when required. After twenty minutes my assistance was finally needed. While standing atop the ladder and chatting with me, he casually lifted his t-shirt and scratched around his garden path. It was a wicked gesture and practically drove me out of my mind. Added to that, I noticed that Barris had the outline of what appeared to be a huge snake running down the one side of his jeans. He observed my focus on this protrusion as he casually continued rubbing his stomach.

After finishing off with that light fitting another followed. As he attended to the second fitting he glanced down at me, while nonchalantly running his left hand over the snake. Barris then coolly mentioned that he also offered ‘other services.’ Observing the surprised look on my face, he then informed me what those services would set me back. Somewhat flabbergasted, I inquired what those services might encompass.

“Everything,” he replied, still rubbing the snake.

As he dismounted the ladder I asked, “May I think about it?”

“Sure, Teddy, just let me know when I’m done,” was his reply.

I now fully understood the nature of the recommendation that I had received from my host the previous week. Barris continued working and when the entire job had been completed, I paid him.

Once our transaction was finalized and my certificate had been handed over, he asked me if I had considered using his ‘other services’. Intrigued by the bulge I had seen, the whore in me simply had to take this to the next level. I had never paid for sex before and really felt smutty when I agreed. With a smile on his face, he accepted the additional cash, before accompanying me to my bedroom.

After undressing I wondered why this guy was wasting his time as an electrician.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

Barris could easily have been one of the superstars in the porn industry, given the size of his knob. After falling to my knees, I could only accommodate half his dick down my throat and with rivers of spit running down my chin, I gobbled away like a kid enjoying its first lollipop. He loved the oral attention and kept toying with my head while gently stroking my hair. Barris had a horny look on his face as he smeared his cock all over my face, continuously returning it to my mouth.

His enjoyment was totally intoxicating and I almost forgot that I had paid for this sexual encounter. There was no hurry, only the sustained gratification of two people combined in a lustful interlude. After a while, he asked if I wanted him to fuck my arse. When I nodded, he inquired if I would be able to cope with his huge shlong.

“Put it in deep, daddy, I’ve got a long body,” I enthusiastically answered.

With a laugh, he gestured me towards the bed and suggested I lie on my stomach. As he climbed on top of me I knew that my butt-hole was about to be put to its ultimate test. His entry was slow and deliberate and just when I thought his intrusion would never end, he finally announced that he was all-in. The displacement in my backside was both stimulating and mind-boggling. After a slight pause, his hips began to stir.

Barris’ grinding was heavenly. Mashing his knob into my manhole my prostate was getting a massage like never before. Given Barris’ enormous size I began gasping for air, like pearl divers deprived of oxygen after returning to the surface. Moving his body like a gymnast he pummelled my hole from every possible angle. Barris wasn’t into doing a rush job either and his long strokes stretched my butt-hole more than it had ever been taxed. After a monumental onslaught, he announced that he was about to unload. The additional money I had paid was meaningless in comparison to the pleasure overwhelming me.

Shuddering, he began to deposit the bonus I had paid for and my hole gratefully accepted the reward it had so rigorously worked for. I had just had the fucking of my life!

Afterward, we got dressed and had refreshments in the kitchen. As he was leaving I thanked him profusely for his wonderful service.

After he drove off, I could not help thinking that in future I would definitely be the star protagonist in conversations with friends, when the subject of big dick encounters was discussed. The session hadn’t been romantic, but as far as ‘quickies’ were concerned I had hit the jackpot. I wasn’t really looking for a boyfriend, but I had certainly overcome my reservations about paying for sex.

I would be moving into my new apartment in several weeks’ time. The one thing that I knew for sure, was that I would definitely be finding a multitude of electrical faults in my new home.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments