Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enticed #20: Special Guest

"Sharing Is Caring"

7
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is part twenty of my adventures in the early 90s with a gay man about fifteen years older than me who saw me as a near-reincarnation of his first boyfriend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Check my post history for earlier installments of the story of an older man’s toy."

One Saturday morning in April I let myself in Blaise’s house earlier than he normally wakes up.

“You haven’t done this in a while,” he said, shuffling into the kitchen to the smell of coffee and eggs.

When he actually focused on me his eyes popped when he saw that I was wearing my pink pants and pink leather collar and cuffs. He couldn’t directly see my pink leather cock ring under the pants. But there was no mistaking its effect on my pronounced organ. I was his for the day in any way he wanted.

“This is going to be a good day!” he said, fully awake.

Once breakfast was done we wasted no time getting the house in order as we usually did on Saturdays. We finished up in a couple hours and eventually Master ordered me onto the couch. In seconds, on his order, we were making out, our tongues wrestling and our hands exploring. My cock was swelling in my cock ring. But, I had released Master’s meat from his jeans as he grew stiffer and more aroused.

He pulled away for a second and checked his watch.

It was a little after noon and I was puzzled why he was concerned about the time on a Saturday, especially when he had a slave at his beck and call.

Then, as if on cue, he took command.

“Remove your pants and go to the kitchen,” he commanded me. “Assume the position on the table. I’ll join you shortly.”

“Yes, Master.”

I did as I was told. I dropped my pants in a chair to keep it out of sight. I knew and was thrilled by what was coming next as I laid over on the table with my feet just touching the floor on one side and my arms draped over the other.

It took Master a full five minutes or more to join me in the kitchen. I assumed he was intentionally drawing out the anticipation. At one point while I was waiting I heard the front door open. I assumed Master had stepped out for the mail and thought nothing more of it.

When he finally came to the kitchen he was nude as well and knelt down to begin chaining me into position. He was a bit rougher than usual, pulling the chrome chains tighter. He didn’t speak and the rule of the collar was that I didn’t speak either until spoken to. I had to admit this new intensity was a turn-on.

When he moved around behind me, he noticed I’d been wearing the pink butt plug all morning.

“I see you’ve been preparing your ass for my use,” he said. “That’s a very good slave.”

He patted my bent ass and then, roughly, swiftly pulled the plug out.

I jumped at the rough treatment.

He was no more gentle when he chained my cock ring to one of my ankle cuffs. He jerked the chain hard enough to make me grunt out loud.

“Shh!” he said. “You know the rule.”

I smiled at his deep dive into the part of my master. He rarely was this forceful. It was a new turn-on.

“You can come in now,” he suddenly said loudly. “He’s ready.”

Before I had time to be puzzled another man entered the kitchen from the living room. As far as I could tell he was a bit taller than Master, maybe ten years older. He was a stout, naked black man, at least 250 pounds. If he had more hair, I would have described him as a bear. But, he definitely had the build and the belly of one.

His skin was considerably lighter than Ezekiel’s, light chocolate, maybe. But, his balls and dick were black and swinging heavily before him as he entered the room. The head of his cock looked like that of a white man’s, reddish in color contrasting sharply with the midnight black of his shaft. He probably was nearly half-hard and about the same length as Master but quite a bit thicker. I couldn’t wait to see how big he would be when fully hard.

“Is he now?” His voice was loud, deep, and booming. “We’ll see just how ready he is.”

He began kneading and stroking his dark meat just in front of my face with hands so massive they dwarfed his average-plus cock.

“You finally found yourself a little twink, huh?” he boomed at Master.

“This one’s no twink,” my master defended me. “He’s - something different. He’s a real Versatile. He can take it and dish it out any way you can imagine better than anyone you’ve had. He’s the best bottom. He’s the best top. And, he’ll suck you inside out.”

“Well, I see you’ve got him dressed like a twink,” Mystery Man said. “Pink leather?”

“I like him in pink,” Master said. “He picked his leathers out just for me.

“But, seriously, he’s the best I’ve ever had or seen at everything!” Master was emphatic. “He can take it as hard as you can give it and make you feel like you wasted his time. He might be the one tied up here, but if he’s naked, he’s in charge.

“He’s letting us dominate him. If he wasn’t wearing that collar, he could easily be dominating us.”

“Hmm,” was all this mystery man conceded. I watched the black cock in front of me bounce and swell in its owner’s hand determined to prove the truth of my master’s praise.

As it grew stiffer, this new dick developed a pronounced upward curve I’d never encountered before. As he stood before me it naturally presented its frenulum to me, arrogant and snooty. But, it was longer and thicker, possibly an inch longer than mine and even thicker. Finally, a real BBC!

Mystery Man pushed his arrogant cock against my forehead and rubbed it over my face. I lifted my face as much as I could to offer him more face to rub in a show of desire for his dark meat. I opened my mouth wide and tried to push forward when he teased my lips with his swollen red head.

After a couple minutes of this rubbing and his own stroking, he finally traced a line of thick sticky precum down my face from my forehead between my eyes and down my left cheek to stop on my lips. I opened wide again with my tongue out. But he painted my upper lip with the precum that seemed to freely dribble from his hot cock head.

He pulled back for a second and I took the chance to lick his juice from my lip. A second later he slid the tip over my lips. I lunged and had his head in my mouth before he could move. 

He gasped as I swirled my tongue around his swollen flesh. I had and shoved the tip into his hole to make him jump.

If my hands had been free, I would have grabbed his ass and pulled him into me. But I had to take what he gave. So, I licked and sucked his swollen head, paying close attention to his apparently sensitive frenulum. I heard him suck air loudly as I began boxing his tiny wrinkles.

I pushed forward with my bound feet as much as I could to grab and swallow more of his big, black meat.

“He’s hungry as fuck,” he said.

“You haven’t seen anything,” Master replied.

“Slave,” Master finally spoke to me. “You will give this man any pleasure he requests. Consider him as much your master as I am. Serve him as his slave just as you serve me. Pleasing him is pleasing me.”

I moaned in agreement with my new master’s cock in my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt the familiar cold, wet sensation of lube on my ass. Now it was going to get interesting.

As soon as I felt the pressure of Master’s head push against me I pushed back, moving the table with me. The flair of his stiff head was in me even without his help. I grunted and breathed out loudly with the mystery cock still in my mouth.

“Damn!” the voice boomed. “This boy’s a freak!”

Since I’d moved the table, he had to push forward a bit just to keep his head in my mouth.

But, I was already ahead of him. I began pushing myself and the table back and forth between my two lovers, fucking each cock with both of my holes.

My range was limited, though. Both men began pushing into me themselves and found a rhythm that was pushing me back and forth like throwing a ball. First, Master was fully enveloped in my ass, then New Master was balls deep in my mouth.

Now it was their turn to grunt.

I began swallowing against New Master’s head and frenulum and attacking his thick shaft with my tongue. 

He gasped loudly and in a few seconds I felt him pulsing, then thrusting his hips harder against my face, flattening my nose into his wiry black pubic hair. Soon he was filling my throat with his thick, bitter cum. I pushed forward to force him deeper, to pull more out of his throbbing cock.

His cum probably was the thickest and most bitter I’d ever encountered. He pumped load after load down my throat. I wondered how long it had been since he’d had a release.

Master was just getting started on the other end when his friend filled my mouth. I moaned against his now draining cock as Master’s familiar stick gave me his special touch.

I continued to manipulate and work the black meat in my mouth until it was limp and no longer oozing its mix of sperm and semen. My new master was holding himself up on the table with each massive hand on either side of me, breathing heavily. I felt his hot breath moving my hair.

When he finally pulled back from my face he hung limp and smaller than I’d seen him before. I felt a surge of pride at having laid waste to another arrogant cock who thought a young white boy couldn’t handle a “real dick.”

“Goddamn, boy!” he breathed. “You suck like you live on it!”

I moaned quietly and licked his juice from my lips. I heard a small chuckle from Master as he slowly pushed in and out of my splayed ass. I took that opportunity to begin squeezing my asshole, milking his cock.

I heard him gasp quietly.

“Blaise told me you’ve got a black friend, too,” he said as his breathing returned to normal.

“You may speak, Slave,” Blaise said. In contrast to his friend, he was loving me with his cock. I kept trying to milk him.

“This slave is an equal opportunity cum receptacle,” I said. “Please, give me more. Even a limp black cock is a delicacy to this slave.”

“Well, Blaise can tell you I’ve always liked tight, little white boys,” New Master said. He pushed in closer to my face again. “Seems you don’t have much trouble swallowing a real man. I’d like to see how you can handle it on the Southside.”

“If it pleases my master, you may fuck my ass as hard as you like for as long as you like,” I said. “I live for my master’s pleasure. My body is yours.”

“Is this for real?” he asked Master. He lifted his wrinkled black cock to my mouth again. I pushed forward to grab between my lip-covered teeth and began licking and sucking it again.

“When he’s wearing that leather collar, he’s my slave and answers only to the name Slave,” Master said as he glided in and out of me. “He calls me Master. Only speaks when spoken to or given permission. He awaits my orders and fulfills them willingly and happily. A minute ago I told him to consider you his master, too. That means he’ll do anything you want. Anything!”

Master stopped talking and concentrated on completing his task. I could hear his breathing growing heavier. I kept squeezing my sphincter around his stiff meat and loving his friend’s limp cock with my tongue and mouth.

This position made for a much smoother fuck from behind. Master easily slid in and out. The feeling was wonderful and my cock was responding with aches and throbs in its tight bonds.

In a minute or two, Master sped up and pushed deeper. His thrusts were moving the table back and forth. His hands gripped my hips tightly. I timed my contractions with his thrusts.

“Moan for me, Slave,” he demanded. “Tell me what you want.”

“More cock, Master,” I mumbled with New Master’s cock in my mouth

He pulled back, his black dick falling out of my mouth.

“Please, Master, push deeper inside me,” I begged. “Harder, Master! Please! Fuck me hard!”

Master had never really been one for dirty talk. But, apparently, he liked a little aural stimulation.

I moaned and sucked air loudly as he pushed into me deeply. To my ears, I sounded like a porn actor.

“Mmmh, Master, please,” I gasped as he sped up. “Your cock feels so amazing in my ass. Please fill me with your cum. Give me your cum!

“Please, Master! Please, fuck me. Harder, Master! Harder!”

With that, he slammed against my pelvic bone and blew a massive load of cum into me. He stood still for nearly a minute just throbbing and spasming inside me, pumping out more and more cum.

He dropped down onto my back and kissed me tenderly.

After another couple minutes recovering, Master and his friend left me tied in the kitchen. When they returned they both came to stand in front of me still naked but apparently cleaned up from our first round. I could feel Master’s cum beginning to ooze from my ass and down my taint.

They dropped to their knees on the floor in front of me and began caressing each other and kissing. Obviously, they were doing it for my benefit. Maybe Master’s friend thought it would be some kind of torture for me to watch him with my master.

Just the opposite.

I watched in awe as Master kneaded and caressed his friend’s black cock back to life. I’d never seen Master with another man. I don’t think I had even imagined it. Just seeing him kiss another man was arousing my cock again.

While Master’s hands worked their magic on his guest’s dick and balls, he rubbed Master’s back lovingly. In a few seconds, their lips met again and their passion exploded.

In what felt like many minutes Master’s friend was rock hard again and pointing at the ceiling. He already was breathing heavier again and I could see his balls were tightening up. Master also was as stiff as I’d ever seen him. My own dick was straining at its strap having swollen from watching my master treat another man as I’d only ever seen him treat me. It was intoxicating to see him with someone else.

“Does this bother you?” New Master asked. “Seeing another man with your master?”

“It is my only pleasure to see my master pleased no matter who is pleasing him,” I said.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Slave,” I answered, “or any name my masters choose. This slave has no identity outside of his masters’ pleasure.

“Your slave is whatever you wish him to be. Your pleasure is my goal, my wish, and my life.”

“Damn! He’s good, Blaise,” he said.

“I told you he’s the best at everything he does.”

As my new master walked around behind me he slid his hand slowly down my back. Suddenly, I felt the sharp crack of his enormous hand slapping my right ass cheek. I could feel the heat and was certain there was a huge handprint.

“Can he handle another ass-fucking?” he asked Master.

“Slave?” Master left it up to me.

“Please, New Master, it would be my greatest honor,” I said. “This slave is yours.

“Fuck your slave, please! Hard and deep! Your slave waits.”

A few seconds later I felt the pressure of a cock against my used asshole. I grabbed the edge of the table, not to brace myself, but to push back against him. 

When he pushed in I could tell he was bigger than Master even though I already had been stretched. New Master was giving me another stretch. He didn’t give me any more lube. But, with Master’s load still oozing from me, I didn’t need it.

The sensation of his curved cock inside me was odd. It put pressure in places that Masters’ cock and my toys never had. That curve made an amazing, huge difference.

The friend was not as subtle or as loving as Master had been. He wasted no time building speed and intensity as he pumped in and out of me.

Suddenly, my neck was jerked back. New Master had grabbed my collar and pulled my neck back as far as it would go. At the same time, he drove his cock balls deep into my abused asshole. I felt his pubic hair against my cheeks and squeezed my loose sphincter around his fat cock.

I looked up to see Master still in front of me with his own hard cock in his hand stroking along while watching his old friend own my ass.

He immediately shoved his own hard cock into my waiting mouth and straight into my throat.

I began sucking as hard as I was breathing. In a few seconds, Master was pumping his cock into my head in time with New Master’s work on the other end.

With New Master’s fingers gripping my collar from behind, my throat was constricted more tightly around Master’s cock as it pumped in and out. The sensation was new. I could only catch a quick breath as Master pulled out. When he pushed in, my throat was completely closed by one master’s meat and another master’s grasp on my collar.

It took only a couple minutes of work for New Master to cum in me. He didn’t have much left and even in my used and filled rectum, I could tell it was thin. Master also came quickly on my tongue. He moaned as his thin goo throbbed out.

Finally, New Master released my collar.

“Thank you, Masters,” I gasped when Master pulled out. “It is my greatest pleasure to feel the mingling of the cum of both my masters in my ass and my mouth.”

When we finally were finished and Master had released me from the table he took New Master to his bathroom. I was sent to the guest bathroom to shower.

“Wait,” he stopped me. “You come with us, Slave. I want you to see me showering with another man. It’ll teach you more respect for your masters and help you learn your place.”

“Yes, Master.”

As they both stepped into the shower I took a position on my knees on the floor and watched my master lather up his friend just as he had done to me many times. They rubbed and stroked, kissed, and licked for more than 15 minutes. They both jacked and stroked each other as their mouths explored.

I slipped a washcloth under me when I started feeling the sperm of two men oozing from my stretched asshole.

I watched them closely as the water rinsed their bodies. They were breathing heavily and their balls were constricted. I could see the pulsing and contracting of their muscles. My own cock was stiff and aching against the leather cock ring, as well.

Even with the water running down them, I could see lines of semen slowly pulsing out of their swollen heads. After pumping cum into me twice in less than 45 minutes, neither man had anything left but milky, almost clear semen. But, I could see their pleasure as they began to slow down.

“Slave,” Master breathed turning toward me. “Clean our cocks. What we have left is yours.”

“Thank you, Master.” I lifted up on my knees to guide his dying meat into my mouth. My own hard cock bobbed as I rose up.

It was wet and rapidly going limp. But, I could feel his pulse still faster than normal on my tongue. I tasted his thin, familiar semen and swallowed hungrily.

After a couple deep sucks on Master’s cock, I switched to New Master. He still was nearly half hard.

I swirled my tongue around his dark meat and used it to explore the space between my teeth and cheeks. All the while his rapid pulse and contracting muscles pumped his own thin semen into every corner of my mouth.

Thin as it was, the bitterness was only slightly subdued. I used my fingers to milk out as much as he could give me.

I didn’t release him until my black master’s cock was as limp as Master’s. I could feel my own dick pulsing and slowly oozing my pent-up cum down its shaft.

“Now, go take a shower and get dressed for me,” Master said.

“Yes, Master.” I stood and left them taking my cum-covered washcloth with me.

Fifteen minutes later, I was clean – and empty of the cum both my masters had deposited inside me. As much as I wanted to, it was forbidden for a slave to handle his own sexual needs while wearing the collar. So, I had let my erection go untended.

I walked as sensually as possible into the living room in my pink lounge pants and nothing else. I had retrieved them from the kitchen while my master's still were in the master bedroom. The collar, cuffs, and cock ring, of course, were in place. I could feel the d-rings swing and jingle with every step. I had left the butt plug out since I already had been well stretched by my masters.

They were sitting on the couch facing each other talking when they noticed me.

Master moaned and had that familiar hungry, but loving, look in his eyes. New Master had a different reaction.

“Damn!” I think it was supposed to be a whisper. But, his voice came out at normal conversation level. He had to whisper just to have an “inside voice.”

“I take it this is what you meant when you told him to dress for you?” he asked Master.

“It’s one of the outfits I bought him last year when he all but moved in,” Master said. “He has the same outfit in several colors here and at his place. He wears them for me and for his performances. But, pink is reserved for me. There’s a shirt and thong to go with it. But, he knows when to wear them and when not to.”

The fabric of the pants was pretty sheer in the lighter colors. It was clear I wasn’t wearing the thong under the pink pants. But, the cock ring forced my cock and balls forward to create a pronounced and obvious bulge. It bounced and wobbled as I walked.

I approached them and dropped to my knees on the floor between them, my eyes down.

“Your slave waits,” I said.

“What does that mean?” New Master asked. “He said that before.”

“It means he waits for my - our - instructions or commands,” Master explained. “He waits for our pleasure, to tell him what we want.”

“Bring me a drink,” Master said. “Do you want another beer?”

“Sure,” he said. “But, take off your pants, Slave.

“I want to see him swing.”

“Yes, New Master.” I pulled the pants down as I stood up revealing the leather cock ring helping to display my half-hard cock and tight balls. I took the pants with me to the kitchen and dropped them in the same chair before I returned to the living room.

I carefully resumed my position on the floor between them before handing them their drinks. I lifted my cock and balls up above my thighs as I knelt on the floor, keeping them visible to my masters.

“I could get used to this, Blaise,” New Master said. His eyes hadn’t left my package from the time I entered the room until after I was settled on the floor.

“It’s something we’ve only recently begun experimenting with,” Master said. “A couple months ago I mentioned trying it out. The next thing I know he’s having me tie him down. Tying him to the table like that and all the leather were his ideas. He’d been using a collar as part of his domination show. But, - .”

“If I may, Master,” I interjected.

“Yes?”

“This slave will need another collar to keep at the Lodge so this collar may remain here under Master’s care. Your slave should have a proper collar for his shows. But, this one should be reserved for private service.”

“That’s a good idea, Slave,” Master said. “As much as I share you with others, I like knowing you want to keep our private time special.”

“This slave always will belong here, Master,” I said, “no matter how Master chooses to share his slave.”

“This whole master and slave thing is all new,” Master continued talking to New Master. “I’m kind of digging it.”

I smiled though my face remained down-turned.

“I like it,” New Master said. “I wish I had my own slave.”

“I am yours, New Master. Your slave waits,” I said without looking up.

“I know you’re mine today. I mean I wish I had a slave like you at home,” he replied. “Especially a hot, white stud like you. I know a lot of gay brothers that’d love a willing white slave.”

“You honor your slave,” I said. “Master might share his slave occasionally.”

“There’s an idea, Bill,” Master said. “I told you about his shows. I’m used to sharing him with other men. I don’t have a problem renting him out. I could send him down for a Saturday.” 

“New Master might enjoy an entire weekend of this slave’s service,” I said. “Master could send his slave to New Master one Friday afternoon to serve and pleasure New Master until Sunday night.”

“Rent?” New Master caught that, sounding shocked.

“Slave, explain our arrangement,” Master said.

“This slave - all proper slaves - are property,” I said. “This slave’s body, desires, free will, and even identity belong to Master. This slave is an object to be given, lent, rented, or traded as Master sees fit.

“Slave belongs to Master. And, New Master mentioned other potential masters. New Master might like to show off his property to his friends.”

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

“You’ve already seen his value and how eager he is to please,” Master said. “You’ll have a hard time finding another slave who enjoys serving like this one. You couldn’t possibly train anyone to be this good. He loves every minute of it.”

Master was really getting into this.

“I suppose if he’s a slave, the idea of ‘ownership’ has to be considered,” New Master said. “So, what about price?”

“A full day is one thing,” Master said. “But, if you decide to do a full weekend, -. Six o’clock Friday to six o’clock Sunday is about – what, 48 hours?” Master replied. “What’s 48 solid hours of servitude, sexual and otherwise, worth to you – especially from a specimen as clean, fit, and eager as this one?

“And, you haven’t even felt his deep throat or had him in your ass yet. I’m telling you, he could go pro.”

“Should we be discussing this in front of him?” New Master asked. “ I mean, - .”

“He’s a slave, not a child. We can discuss anything in front of him,” Master said. “Are you afraid you’ll hurt his feelings?

“Does this bother you, Slave?”

“No, Master,” I said. “This slave lives for the pleasure of his masters. Slave is yours to use and to give or rent. New Master already has seen this slave’s love of cock and cum. Besides, the ‘weekend rental’ was this slave’s idea in the first place.

“It would be an honor and pleasure to serve New Master exclusively. Your slave waits.”

“Goddamn,” New Master boomed. “He’s really into it. Shit. Name your price. I have to check my calendar. But, I’ll call you Monday to set up a good date.”

“Slave, go get yourself a beer and come sit between us on the couch,” Master said.

“Thank you, Master,” I said as I rose.

“Do you have your butt plug in?” he asked.

“No, Master.”

“Go insert it first.”

I returned to the living room before the kitchen.

“Please, Master, your slave presents his plugged ass for your inspection.”

I turned around and bent over to show my masters the plug.

“Very good, Slave,” Master said. “Now, get all three of us a beer and sit between us.”

I disappeared without a word.

“A pink butt plug, too?” I heard New Master ask before I left the room.

When I settled back down between them both older men claimed a thigh. New Master’s huge hand was more than half as long as my thigh. He moved it up and down a bit, searching for my limp, but growing cock in its leather strap. He brushed against it several times. Each time he touched it I felt a twitch. After the second or third time the twitch and swelling became visible.

He then placed his huge hand on my cock and rubbed and stroked me slowly. Both my masters were watching his hand closely.

I was thrilled at the sight of his brown hand wrapped around my light red meat. While still mostly limp, it all but disappeared in his thick fist.

I watched him intently since I had to keep my head bowed even while on the couch.

My breathing was getting heavier by then and in a few seconds, a bead of precum appeared at the tip of my stiffening cock. Then he stopped and pulled his hand away.

Master looked up at him, curious.

“I like edging my toys,” New Master said. “It lets them know who’s in control.”

“What pleases my master pleases his slave,” I breathed, my eyes almost closed. “Please, control me.”

“He seems to like it,” New Master said.

“I guess, control's even more important with a slave. He needs to understand his master can do anything he wishes to him. And, I can stop anytime I want. For now, I’ll keep him like this until one of us wants him to cum.”

“How many times have you cum today, Slave?” Master asked.

“Never intentionally, Master,” I said. “Only from the pleasure I received from my masters’ cocks and from watching my masters pleasure each other.”

“So, you haven’t jacked off after everything we’ve done? You just came spontaneously?”

“No, Master. Your slave would never presume to pleasure himself without Master’s command or permission. Your slave is yours alone to pleasure,” I explained. “And, yes. Master knows his slave derives intense pleasure from pleasing him.”

“So, you’ve cum just from what we did to you without either of us touching your cock?” Master asked.

“Yes, Master. Master’s pleasure is my pleasure. I cum for my masters and only for my masters.”

They quietly left my cock to slowly throb away its arousal without release. My breathing slowly returned to normal, as well.

“Finish your beer, Slave,” New Master demanded. I had only a couple more swigs left.

“Now, go get us more drinks,” Master said. “And, show me that butt plug again.”

I stood, spread my legs a little, and bent down displaying the plug that filled my ass for my masters.

“You know I like seeing all kinds of things in your ass,” Master said.

“Yes, Master.” I disappeared into the kitchen. “Your slave may find more interesting objects for my masters’ entertainment, if Master wishes.”

“Another time, Slave,” he said. “But, I’ll keep that in mind. It’s been a while.”

I headed to the kitchen and returned with a small tray for the drinks, a tube of lube, and three new hand towels. My ringed cock swung back and forth through the room. Master was recounting the time I had inserted a variety of produce in my ass for his enjoyment. 

“What’s all this?” New Master asked.

“A good slave is always prepared for his masters’ potential needs,” I said. “Your slave brought special towels for his service with a specific design.”

Master took one and saw the Grecian key border in blue. 

“Explain,” he said.

“The ancient Greeks were well-known as slave owners, Master,” I said. “And, many slaves specialized in sexual services.”

“Excellent!” Master said. “And, these are just for our use - .”

“These are used only when your slave wears the collar,” I explained.

“Perfect,” he said. “I like this a lot.”

“That’s a nice touch,” New Master admitted.

“Should your slave resume his previous position?”

“Yes. I’m not finished with you, Slave,” New Master boomed.

“Your slave can assume any positions his masters choose,” I suggested.

I sat between my masters again and New Master immediately returned to groping and massaging my cock and balls. I began stiffening again after just a minute of attention.

I was completely hard and straining against the pink cock ring when he pulled his hand away.

“Hold your bottle against your cock with both hands,” he commanded.

I jumped the instant the cold, wet bottle touched my steaming dick.

“Hold it there until you’re told otherwise.”

I complied, but it took just a few seconds for my cock to begin shrinking again.

“You may drink your beer now,” he allowed after several minutes and my dick was almost limp.

He immediately went back to caressing me, using the condensation from my beer as lube. The sensation of his large, warm hands on my cold, wet meat nearly made me moan out loud. But, I caught myself.

He worked me until he saw another drop of precum. Then he stopped again.

“Let the boy cum, Bill,” Master said. “This is getting ridiculous.”

“Fine.” He sounded disappointed.

Actually, I was enjoying the on-again-off-again attention. I was discovering a real pleasure in serving new partners - even if they were playing the role of master. I needed to take on more private clients.

“Jack yourself off for me, Slave,” he said.

I began to slowly stroke over my hard cock using the precum as lubricant. New Master had wiped off almost all of the condensation.

I rolled my bottle around the shaft again for more water. Both masters grunted quietly.

My breathing increased rapidly when I went back to stroking and massaging my wet cock. This was just like a private show with a new client. They always were more exciting and intense for me.

“Hold on, Slave,” Master’s hand was on my thigh. I had a brief flash of these two older gay men arguing over what they wanted their shared slave to do for them. I kind of liked that idea.

“Show your new master just how flexible you are.”

“Do you mean -,” I began.

“Yes. On the floor, Slave. Give us a show.”

“For your pleasure, Master.”

I released the cock ring as I stood up and quickly snapped it around my left wrist. A minute later I was rolled over myself on the floor with my own hard cock in my mouth and my plugged ass spread for my masters.

“Holy shit!” New Master’s voice filled the house.

“I told you he’s amazing,” Master said with pride.

“May I, Master?” I asked plaintively.

“Yes, Slave,” Master allowed. “Suck yourself dry. Let your new master see you eat your own cum.”

After the treatment I’d been given over the last couple hours it took only a couple minutes to throb a hard, thick cum into my mouth. I felt the pulse from my abs to my balls and cock and from there into my mouth and throat.

I stopped after the first thick wad. I wanted to swallow my entire load, and I knew they wanted to see me do it. But, I also knew my masters would enjoy seeing me give myself a facial.

When I was satisfied that every drop had left my balls and cock I rolled over and resumed a position of submission on my knees before them. My face was covered in and dripping my cum onto my chest. I positioned my gooey, leaking cock and balls on my thighs.

“God, that’s amazing.” New Master’s mouth was open, his eyes wide in astonishment. “I’ve never seen anyone suck his own dick or give himself a facial!”

“Clean your face and eat your cum.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“Damn!” New Master boomed again. “He even eats his own cum!”

Once I had as much cum off my face as I could get without a mirror, I stopped and waited for more instructions like a good slave.

“Go clean yourself up properly, Slave,” Master said. “And, get dressed again. We’ll be getting dinner when you’re done.”

“Public or private, Master?”

“Private,” Master said. “We’ll stay here.”

I returned a few minutes later in the pink pants.

“Your slave waits.”

“We couldn’t bring ourselves to let you get fully dressed so we could leave the house,” Master said. “So, we ordered a pizza.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Come up here and sit with us again.”

When I did he reached over and removed the collar from my neck.

“Now, I can introduce you to my old friend Bill,” he said. “Bill worked at the paper when I started as a 19-year-old kid. He took a young gay kid under his wing and helped me understand the world and myself.”

“So, a lot like what you’re doing for me,” I said. My hand had naturally fallen onto Blaise’s thigh as we sat beside each other.

“Hardly,” he laughed. “We might have started out like that. But, you outgrew my wing within a couple months.”

“Blaise was a bit of a wild buck back then,” Bill said. “I had to reign him in a little to keep him out of trouble. And, back then being gay could get you into real trouble.”

“I can only imagine,” I said.

“So, where are you now?” I asked. “Where am I heading for my weekend slavery gig?”

They both smiled.

“I’m in Queen City now working for a regional magazine doing ad sales,” he answered. “I hear you’re a photographer when you aren’t doing live sex shows or slaving for this old man.”

“Yeah. I’ve been with the paper a couple years now,” I said. “I have some photo books available, too.”

Blaise jumped at that and brought out my books.

Bill thumbed through one as Blaise paid for the pizza. A minute later he was pointing out the photos I had framed for him to display around the house. Some of them were large prints of photos from the books. But, others were personal and showed my face. They would never appear in a book for public consumption.

I took that opportunity to explain my new project of shooting all the cocks I encountered.

“I wish I’d thought of it a long time ago,” I said. “I would already have a couple dozen cocks shot. But, I just thought of it last month. So, I’ve only shot about six guys so far.

“But, I’d love to shoot your unique shape. I just didn’t bring a camera with me. This was a total surprise.”

“I’m not sure about all the artsy stuff,” Bill said. “But, I’m game. You can bring your camera when you come down for the weekend. I’ll give you some time off to take all the pictures you want.”

Over dinner, I explained how I met Ezekiel and that I had shot a couple books of him solo and of him and me together.

“So, do you have a thing for black guys?” Bill asked. “Or, is this some kind of - .”

“I genuinely like Ezekiel,” I said. “We get along great in every state of dress. In a way, I think I’ve taken him under my wing a little. He spends every Friday night and Sunday at my place and some of the Saturday nights when I have a show.

“I know what you’re worried about. At first, he was concerned about the same thing. I think I’ve proven to him that he’s more than just a token black feather in my cap.”

After the pizza was gone and we’d all had almost too much to drink, I put on the collar and made a couple trips to the kitchen with our trash.

When I was done I dropped back to my knees before my masters.

“Your slave waits.”

“Damn, he puts the collar on himself,” New Master marveled. “He really is a willing slave. You mentioned deep-throat before.”

“Master, should your slave demonstrate on Long John?” I asked.

New Master gave us both a confused look.

“Slave does a deep-throat show where he swallows about 10 inches or so of a long double-ended dildo he named Long John,” Master explained. “It’s something to see!

“Slave, New Master might be interested in experiencing your skills first-hand.”

“Your slave waits.”

“Can you get it up again?” Master asked his friend.

“I bet he can get it up for me,” New Master said. “I don’t know if I’ve got anything to feed him once he does. He literally sucked both of us dry.”

“Slave?”

“New Master might enjoy his slave best with Slave’s head hanging off the bed,” I suggested. “New Master will experience the deepest possible penetration and, with the collar respectfully removed, be able to watch his big black cock as he fucks his slave’s white throat.”

“God, that sounds dirty as shit,” New Master said.

“Please, New Master, allow me to please you again.”

The three of us headed to the bedroom. New Master removed his jeans and shirt quickly.

“Remove your clothes, Slave,” Master said with force. “Slave should be naked any time his master is anything but fully dressed.” 

I laid over the bed as soon as I was naked and positioned my head and mouth ready for New Master’s use.

He still was quite flaccid and began squeezing and shaking himself. He seemed either nervous or impatient.

“Allow your slave to help you, New Master,” I said, reaching up for his black dick. He stepped closer without a word.

I stroked his growing cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I nibbled and licked along his wrinkled shaft as I felt it begin to grow. I realized I had nearly forgotten its interesting curve. Swallowing an upward curving cock, especially one of maybe eight-and-a-half  inches, might be a challenge.

I continued to massage and lick it even after he was rock hard. I was fascinated by this new and different toy. New Master’s breathing increased as he watched the wonder in my face.

Finally, I pulled him closer until his black balls were hanging over my face. I licked and sucked them like a starving man suddenly presented with juicy berries. My hands continued to lightly stroke and massage his dick.

As I pulled it down I ran my tongue along its length. I found that it was spongy enough to relieve some of its curve as I slowly slid it into my wet mouth.

His thicker meat filled my mouth more than any I’d had so far. His increased size was more arousing to me than any other cock I’d had in my mouth.

I gave him all my best moves. I swirled my tongue around his red head and boxed his frenulum with the tip. I tongue-fucked his hole. Finally, it was time for New Master to get what he came for.

I pulled him toward me and lunged toward him at once. His stiff, bent cock pushed down my throat easily. Actually, I was surprised how easily he slid in. Even as thick as he was, I had no problem swallowing his black cock into my throat.

I began swallowing and humming as I pulled and pushed him to make him fuck my willing mouth and throat.

In less than two minutes he was gasping and releasing small squeals. His larger size meant for a tighter, more sensual experience in my mouth and throat. I could feel his legs shaking violently. When I thought he was close I pulled him as deep as he would go. His black balls covered my eyes and my nose was filled with wiry pubic hair.

I continued my swallowing motion with his dick bulging my throat. It was giving me an unusual outward pressure, its curve pushing against my throat. I imagined it was much more visible as it glided in and out. I could feel his throbbing in my neck like my own heartbeat.

With a loud, booming grunt, New Master sent a blast of sperm down my throat. I held him tightly in place, swallowing with each spasm of his black flesh.

Even deep in my throat, I could tell his cum was thin and sparse. But, I thought it was a bit thicker than it had been in the shower.

He didn’t move for a long time. I held his wet, shrinking cock in my mouth as long as he would let me. I worked it around with my tongue and played with it, making him jump and twitch. Occasionally, a bit of thin semen would ooze out.

I sucked hard on it as he started to pull away, pulling against him. I pulled on his ass cheeks with my hands. New Master needed to understand how much his slave desired his cock.

“Damn!” he practically yelled. His loud voice was hoarse, his breathing heavy.

When he collapsed on the bed beside me, I quickly rolled off the bed to assume my position on the floor beside it. Full of his cum or not, I still was his slave and belonged on the floor. We both were breathing heavily. I still had some of New Master’s cum on my chin and my own hard cock leaked semen onto my thighs. Apparently, I also had cum without having been touched.

“Slave,” Master said. “Stand and show your master that you came just from the pleasure you received from sucking his dick.”

I stood up, but kept my face to the floor.

New Master sat up to me. There was a puddle of cum starting to run down my belly where my cock had been laying while I pleasured New Master. He wiped over my stomach and licked his fingers.

“Damn, he even tastes good, Blaise,” he said.

He leaned forward and grabbed my wrists to pull me closer.

New Master then lifted my half-hard cock and sucked it into his mouth. His tongue was hot and he sucked me nearly as hard as Ezekiel did.

I caught my breath as he licked over my frenulum and felt a small burst of cum escape.

When he released my cock and wrists I dropped back to the floor.

“Your slave waits.”

“You don’t know what you’ve got here, Blaise,” New Master said. “That was amazing! I could see my cock moving in his throat!

“And, he cums just from doing it with nobody touching him!”

“I know exactly what I’ve got, Bill,” Master said, proudly. “You’ve done very well today, Slave.”

“Master’s pleasure is my pleasure,” I said, still staring at the floor.

He stepped behind me and unbuckled the collar.

“Your service for today is over,” he said.

“I’ll go take another shower,” I said as I got up. I leaned over and kissed Blaise.

After I cleaned up I saw that Bill was asleep on Blaise’s bed. It was only going on 8. But, I had taken a lot out of him. I headed to the living room to find Blaise.

“Your slave waits,” I said when I resumed my position at Master’s feet. I had replaced the collar, cuffs, cock ring, and butt plug. And, of course, I was wearing the pink pants.

“I told you you were done for the day,” he said.

“Please, allow me to serve Master alone while New Master sleeps,” I said.

“I would like that, too,” he said. “Bring us both a drink and sit with me.”

Twenty minutes later, our drinks were empty and Blaise was lying on top of me on the couch kissing my shoulders while his hands explored.

“Let’s get these pants off,” he said when he started kissing down my chest.

When I slid them off, Master found my cock stiffer than usual with the cock ring holding it tight. He rubbed the length of his hand down the shaft and over my balls. When he pushed between my legs he felt the butt plug in place.

“You don’t have to wear the plug all the time,” he said, “or even the cock ring. I’m good with just the collar most of the time.”

“The cuffs, cock ring, and plug all are symbols of Master’s ownership and control,” I said, looking up at my master. He was holding himself off of me. “The cuffs and cock ring allow Master to restrain his slave quickly and easily. The cock ring also gives Master the best possible view of his slave’s cock. The plug keeps Slave’s ass stretched and ready for use. It also reminds Slave of his place and position.”

“Do you mind wearing all that all the time?”

“A slave is property and has no preference,” I said. “This slave, in particular, wants to please his master and make this experience as much fun as possible.”

Master smiled at me, finally understanding that not everything I was doing was about rules.

“I understand,” he said. “Thank you, Slave.”

He unsnapped my cock ring with a jerk. I liked wearing the cock ring. It made me look good in and out of the lounge pants. And, the constriction kept blood down there that made me a little more sensitive.

But, it was a relief when Master released me just then. I was hard as a rock and straining against the leather.

I moaned just a bit.

Master immediately engulfed the entire length of my swollen red meat. His familiar tongue made me gasp loudly before releasing that air in a long whimper.

As he began working my dick, I picked up the cock ring he dropped on the couch and snapped it around my wrist. Then I pushed my fingers into his hair and thrust up to meet my master’s face.

In seconds, my cock was throbbing. My abs and ass were contracting. Master bobbed his head furiously.

I exploded in a tense, electric orgasm that shot heavy wads against the back of Master’s mouth. My breathing was coming in grunts and gasps as I emptied my balls.

It took several minutes for Master to release my cock from his mouth and kiss his way back up to my face. We both still were breathing heavily. But, our tongues found each other and couldn’t be separated.

Eventually, we settled down and Master lay his head on my chest. In minutes we both dozed off.

I woke to Master drooling on my chest. The clock on the VCR showed it was just after 10. We’d slept for two hours. There was no sign Bill ever got up.

Master stirred a minute or two later.

“God, I can’t believe we fell asleep,” he said, sitting up. “And, slept for two hours?

“When’s the last time we fell asleep on the couch?”

“Master has had a long day,” I said.

He immediately reached over and unbuckled the collar and kissed me.

“This has been an amazing day,” he said, running his fingers through my hair. “You really laid it on.”

“I loved every minute of it,” I said.

“Did  you really?” Blaise asked as we got up and began collecting bottles and my pants.

“Yes,” I said. “I really had fun. You know I like performing. With someone new in the house, it was just one long private show. But, I can’t believe how many times we all came today.”

We decided to leave Bill where he was in Blaise’s bed. I still had to get the butt plug out and clean up. So, Blaise headed to my room.

A few minutes later, I joined him naked in the bed that hadn’t been used in over a year. I was wearing only the pink cock ring I wore around my wrist as an outward sign of Blaise’s ownership.

“I love the idea of this,” Blaise said when he saw it.

We wrapped ourselves around each other and kissed for a few minutes before falling asleep together.

 

Sunday morning I had breakfast ready for my masters when they awoke. I was wearing a more subdued black pair of pants and shirt with my pink leathers.

They both walked into the kitchen in what served as pajamas and ate the eggs and bacon I had on the table. Once they were served, I dropped to my knees beside Master’s chair.

A few minutes later, my masters were naked together in the shower. I stripped down to just my leathers and bathed them both just as I’d done the day before. Each was bathed and rinsed, aroused, stroked, and sucked to mouth-filling climaxes. After I licked them clean, I dried them off.

They got dressed in Master’s room while I dried and dressed myself in the bathroom.

 

Just as New Master got to the door to leave I dropped to my knees in front of him.

“New Master, it’s been your slave’s deepest joy to serve and pleasure you this weekend,” I said, my eyes on the floor. “Please, honor your slave by allowing him to serve and pleasure you in your own home someday soon.”

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments