Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiance Of My Ex-Boss: Chapter 1&2 - Best Revenge For Firing Me

"This was just the best revenge I could think of. And no one can sue me for it!"

15
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"I have a Patreon page (see my profile). If you would like to have access to more chapters and content, consider becoming my patron or follower. I will start posting this storyline every 10 days. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So you can read here the next one around the 10th of January. Thank you for reading and supporting me. I hope you will enjoy my work and more will come in time. I. Dusk"

Chapter 1 - Fucked up day

Do you know the days when NOTHING goes well? Yes, those days you get fired from a job because you gently reminded your boss he could go fuck himself and not bother your friend?

 

Yeah, or when you drive home, furious after the mentioned boss told you with a calm smirk that you should go home for today and bring your things tomorrow? And on the way back, your car runs out of gas…! Then, you swear for yourself because you are honestly afraid to talk with people right now, so you won't be looked at as a big angry Hulk?

 

Fuck. Being 6' 4 and 240lb of meat and muscles is dangerous when angry. I don't need security called on me because a growl is the nicest tone I can muster right now. I just need to drive home and hit the punching bag! I am even afraid to call some guy for fuck now. I would worry about what I would have done to him. Fuck! Fuck! Fucking asshole trying to prove himself cos he's short and fucking boss. Fuck him!

 

Gas station... Should I try to make it home? Fuck!!

 

It seems empty... I will try. Breathe, Ross, you can do it! You can fucking do it! Pull over, and pump the gas. Great. Now pay in peace.

All stars! 

I made it out! No one looked scared of me. Good. Now, back to the car! Focus on one step at a time. I am nearly there!

 

I don't see anything, tunnel vision - just my steering wheel and me getting the fuck out of here! Get in. Check. Start the car. Check. Go!

 

"Hey! Watch out!" I hear a voice in distress.

NO! Not today! Have I bumped into someone? I haven't felt any collision. There was no sound of scratching another car. And I was too slow to hit someone.

WTF? Calm down. You can do it. Let's find out what happened. Did he even shout at me? I looked into the mirror, and some good-looking man in an expensive suit was glaring a hole into my car. Sure, why should I have any little smidge of luck today?

 

I exhale, turn off the motor, and step out to meet this Karen. What do people call the man version of Karen? I don’t care. I call all of them Karen.

He looks at me, and I can see he is intimidated. Duh. The little man is about 5'10. But he is probably working out, also. I like the broad shoulders and firm ass.

 

"You just bumped into me!"

"What?"

"You have just bumped into my leg with your car."

"Damn, I am sorry. I thought I had enough space left." I lied here. I haven't even looked behind me. I was stupid, true, but thankfully nothing happened.

"Are you hurt? I know I was going slow."

"Thankfully! No, but my pants are ruined!"

 

I raised my eyebrow and took a closer look at his legs. I couldn't even see which one I supposedly hit.

"Where?"

"Are you joking? Here!"

 

What a prick. I willed my eyes to look again and tried my hardest not to roll them like this man was absolutely ridiculous. Which he absolutely was. There was the slightest smudge of mud I could see. For fuck sake, what is it with today?!

 

Ok... Suit Karen is obviously heated up. Nothing good will come from yelling at him. So let's keep this cool.

"Well, I see a little smudge. I am sorry I will be more careful next time." Of course, hopefully, I will never meet your face and smudgy pants again.

 

I tried to put on a guilty, soothing smile and returned to my car.

"Where do you think you are going?"

 

This fuck is joking. Please tell me that was a joke! As calm as I could muster, I turned back to the prick in his “ruined” suit pants.

 

"I am going home, mister. If you don't mind… Trust me, I had it worse today than little mud on my pants. So if you excuse me."

"Do you know how much these pants cost?"

"No," and seriously don't care. If you like your life as it is, man, drop it... Please!

"Well, they cost quite a lot!"

"Good for you, man. Bye!"

"Are you seriously not going to offer pay for dry cleaning?"

I looked again at that little muddy spot. "No. Have a good day."

"Do you think I am intimidated by you, sir? Offering to pay for dry cleaning is the least you can do. I would, of course, refuse as I don't need to take money from people less fortunate than me, but your lack of manners infuriates me."

"What the hell?"

I don't know why... Well, stop. That's not true. I know precisely why that little speech of his made me livid. The posh attitude, like he is better than the rest of us peasants. Same fucking demeanor that Karl has. I shut the door and turned to him. His body jerked a little from sudden fear, but that defiant look on his face stayed on. I walked towards him at a pace that made him step back in sheer primal reflex. Then when I was about only four inches away from him and stared at him from above, I dropped to one knee and took his leg. I put it on my knee, all the time looking at him. I looked closely at that muddy stain and dusted it off. That was all it took to be gone!

I put his leg down and stood up straight, pinning him to his car behind him. His eyes weren't defiant anymore. He looked scared and intimidated, but I recognized one thing I see in my bitches all the time - he was turned the fuck on! He breathed shallowly through his parted lips, and no witty comment came this time.

 

"Is that good enough, or do you need me to take you somewhere where I will take them off and clean them properly, boy?"

I felt a slight hint of hardness twitch against my leg. I smirked.

"I thought so. Goodbye, boy."

With that, I left. I could have taken him into the restroom and fuck the living shit out of him. But honestly, I just wanted to go home now. I was drained at this point.

 

 

I just came home and went into the kitchen to get water when Carol called.

 

"Hello, Miss D."

"Hi, Ross. How are you doing?"

"Amazing. I wanted some free time anyway."

"I am so sorry. I tried to speak with Mitch, but he kept talking about you losing your cool. Karl did that on purpose. He must have known Mitch is around. We all are furious with him. This was not right!"

"No, it wasn't, but Carol, I had tough times working under him for months. I wished to say those things to him for a long time, and now I at least had good cause."

"I should have said something myself. You shouldn't have to fight my battles, Ross, and get fired for protecting me. I feel awful."

"Stop it, Carol. You have had my back since I started there. You have nothing to feel guilty about. He should have more respect for you and not treat you like his PA. Just promise me you will not run his errands when he doesn't feel like doing them."

"What can I do? I don't want to look for another job. I've been here for over twenty years!"

"Exactly. You have, and Karl should again - have some fucking respect. Excuse my language."

"I am not your superior anymore, Ross. You can swear all you want."

"I will miss you, Miss D."

"I still think it's wrong. However, I will speak with Mitch again tomorrow."

"Don't bother Carol. I won't come back. But, on the other hand, I am glad it happened. I think more people will start to speak out soon."

"I definitely will."

"Good for you, Carol. I will come tomorrow for my things and bring back everything. We could have dinner sometime."

"That would be nice. We can call the rest of the team."

"Definitely. I will see you tomorrow, Miss D. Thank you for calling."

Thank you again for standing up for me. I look forward to seeing you, Ross.

 

 

The next day I went back to the office. I parked my car in the visitor spot as I was going to return my card anyway when I realized a familiar vehicle was parked just next to mine. I stepped out and curiously looked at it closer. I may be wrong, but this "Visitor 1" has a car nearly identical to the prick in the suit yesterday.

 

I came to our floor and went over to my team. We talked for a while about yesterday, and again I assured them I would be fine. I never was much for long goodbyes, so we agreed we would meet Friday at the nearby bar and drink on it. Then I went to HR and filled them in. We had a long talk about yesterday's incident, and they made a report about it. Tatiana and Sam are great, they mainly deal in internal affairs, and I know that if I would go to them yesterday, I probably still have had my job, but so much has happened now. I don't mind leaving one bit. So I gathered the rest of my stuff in a box and went to the elevator. There I saw Karl proudly displaying, most probably, his partner, and when I stepped closer to distinguish what he was saying, he was boasting that they got engaged that weekend.

 

'Broad shoulders in a fitted suit' was turned with his back to me, so I hadn't seen his face, but I had a slight suspicion. With a charming voice, the man in a beige suit kissed Karl and said his goodbyes as the elevator arrived.

I was by that time behind them and didn't bother to acknowledge that cunt, Karl. He was not worth the charges for physical assault.

 

I simply stepped into the elevator, and fiancé followed shortly after. As the door closed, suit prick looked at me. Firstly just politely, then his eyes grew bigger as he recognized me.

 

Chapter 2 - Underground garage

"Hello, smudgy pants." I grinned widely at him.

"Excuse me?"

 

I just smirked. This was fucking hilarious! I loved it. The horny suit-bitch was Karl's fiance. This was just the best revenge I could think of. And no one can sue me for it!

JessApril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessApril

I looked at him the way I stare at my prey. Intense deep look with a slight confident smirk. I can describe it for you all you want, but trust me, I perfected this stare to its pristine form, and if that guy is even slightly interested, this is my ticket to his forbidden areas. He looked at me concerned and turned away. I looked at the door and then back at him. Again, his need to look at me was now stronger than his will. Check. 

We played this game the whole way in the elevator. I then walked to my car, knowing very well where he parked. I matched his step, and we made our way to our vehicles. I haven't looked at him once this time. But with my peripheral sight, I could see him turning towards me repeatedly. This time I was the one to turn when he was looking.

 

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

He parted his lips as if he was going to say something but couldn't. How cute, don't worry, boy, I will put those lips to good use.

"Are you following me?"

I chuckled. "No, man, I don't stalk my boys. They run to me. I have a car there, see?" I pointed with my chin to my car as my hands were full.

"Right." He looked at me and sped up his step—what a cute bubble butt. I have to ask him what sport he does. He went to the car, and I came to him. There was serious concern on his face now. 

 

"Don't worry, boy, I just need to put this inside." I opened my passenger seat door and blocked him from opening his. He got stuck between me, our cars, and the wall behind them.

P-e-r-f-e-c-t!

 

I bend and put the things inside. He patiently waited for me to finish. Then I straightened my spine and put my hand on the door, keeping it open. 

I just stood there, watching him with a smirk. He was waiting and getting impatient. Then I leaned on my car, checking him out.

He is definitely top. Broad masculine shoulders and a flat stomach. I wouldn't be surprised to see a six-pack beneath that ironed shirt. Tight bubble butt, as I remember, and good width of legs. I'd say he's about 180-190 lbs. In contrast to skinny-ass 5,8ft Karl, he seems like the solid dominant type, but when you compare this hunk to me? Let's say he'd make me a nice power bottom. 

 

"If you excuse me."

"Can I excuse you, boy?" I sneered at him.

"I am not your boy."

So defiant. I like those. They moan the loudest once you break them in. 

I leaned closer to him with a smile. "Not yet."

He shook his head in disbelief. "You have some nerve, man."

"True," I leaned back on my car. "But I can see you love it."

"Do you?" He raised his eyebrow and tried to act tough.

"Don't worry, boy, I won't assault you. Unless you want me to, I just want to talk." 

"I don't wanna talk with you."

I raised my hands. "Fair enough." I turned to close the door.

 

"What did you want to talk about?" I heard his impatient voice. Check. I looked back at him.

"Did you get them dry-cleaned?"

"Those pants? Well, no. I washed them."

There was something there. Shame? A hint of excitement? Noooo way!

"After you jerked off in them?"

The shock in his eyes and rapid blush just made my cock twitch. He did!

 

He turned away and composed himself. "I think you are crossing all lines here, sir."

I stepped one step closer to him. We were now just inches apart. I lowered my head slightly to him. "I think you want me to, boy."

His dry and empty throat swallowed under me, and it took him a couple of seconds to step back and cross his arms in front of him.

 

"Look, man, this is getting uncomfortable. I think it would be best if you'd leave."

"I suppose no one has ever talked to you like this, boy."

"Do not call me boy. No, never, and I don't appreciate that."

"You have a funny way of showing that." I obscenely looked at his crotch. He wasn't tenting boner yet, but I could see it grow slightly.

"I want to go now."

"Sure, look, you can step into your car anytime. I promise I will not stop you." I raised my hands again. He looked angry. I stepped closer to my car and put my back on the passenger's window, so he would have more room to go through. Then, I just smiled at him, showing him my white teeth. 

He probably realized this was the only way, and came closer, frowning. The space between the cars was narrow. So the two of us had to grind against each other for him to reach his door. I kept my promise and just stood there. But as he brushed his body against mine in an attempt to cross, my semi-hard shaft rubbed against him, and I felt on my leg that his cock was hard. 

I watched him intently, and for a split second, the tension between us was unbearable even for me. I loved how his lips parted slightly when he breathed shallowly under me. I watched them and made a significant effort not to lick them. 

He stopped. I traveled with my eyes from his lips to his eyes. My hands were still raised above my shoulders. The attraction that sparked now between us was surprising even to me. 

 

He had a dazed, horny look, and I felt his cock grow against my leg. Feeling that, my shaft started hardening against his pelvis, and he watched me, definitely feeling that!

He looked at my sweaty pit, my lips, and finally into my eyes. It was fucking hot watching him do that!

 

"You want them, boy?"

His dick jerked hearing that, but he looked into my eyes with anger.

"What the hell do you want, man?"

I thought about how to answer that question for a second. Then I leaned to his ear while watching his eyes staring at my pit.

"You in the back of my car," I felt another jerk. His dick must now be fully hard. I felt it pressing against my leg. 

"Worshiping them properly with that fucking hot mouth of yours."

 

He exhaled, and he looked at me. Silent. Just heavily breathing. His eyes were foggy. I kept my arms up and moved to the back door. I opened them and took off my shirt. I hung it on the frame and sat inside. I could see him from the back seat. He was standing there watching me, looking at the shirt and back at me. 

"Look, boy," I said through the opened door. "If you decide to leave now, I won't do anything to stop you. I will leave and jerk off at home, but I am sure you want this. I don't know your name, and you don't know mine, no phone or address. If you leave now, you will never have the chance to try it again. It's up to you." With that, I opened my jeans and pulled out my now leaking 8 inches. I stroked it slowly, watching him decide. 

 

He came to the back door and stood there watching me. I put one arm on my nape, showing him my sweaty hairy armpits, and spread my legs.

"Don't forget my shirt, boy."

He looked at it and pulled it from the doorframe.

"Smell it for me, boy."

He put the stained fabric under his nose and inhaled deeply while looking into my eyes. This was fucking hot. 

"Close the door, boy. You can keep the shirt."

 

Now it's up to him from which side to do it, but I knew he would come.

He sniffed it again and stepped in, closing the door behind him. I smiled. 

"What a good horny boy you are. Come here." He leaned on me, and I took his head into the hand I was stroking my cock before. He smelled my palm and seeing that made me leak another drop of precum. I was so hard now that it started to hurt. 

I guided his head to my pit, and he latched on to it like a thirsty man on a water source. He licked it and sucked. I watched him, his face just a few inches from me, as his delicious-looking lips worshiped me. 

 

I breathed deeply, and then I couldn't stand it and fucking dove on his mount. We made out with hunger and strength I don't experience often. He was practically lying on me at this point, and his hand found my dick. As his fingers enveloped my shaft, I growled in satisfaction, and he started stroking it fast and hard. Then he knelt there somehow and sniffed my cock all over, moaning while doing so. His second hand was on his own dick. 

"Suck it bitch!" I arched my back when his full lips took in my dick, and his tongue started licking it from beneath. "Fuck, that's good, boy!"

"Yes. Suck that cock." I started trusting into his mouth, holding him by the hair, and after a while, I felt I was getting close.

"I will fill that mouth, boy. Take it!" I pounded hard into his face releasing my cum as I growled and screamed.

 

I laid back, satisfied, watching him swallow and wipe his lips. 

"Sit back and let me take you somewhere, boy."

He looked at me, slowly stroking his cock. Then he shook his head.

"I can't."

"And what about that, boy?" I looked at his cock. "Come, I will treat you well." I leaned for a kiss, and we made out for a few moments.

"I want to, but no. I can't do this."

He moved back a little.

What a shame. I would pound that pussy of his. But two grown men in the back of a car... Not that comfortable. I would take him home or bend him over the hood if it was up to me.

I leaned to the front and grabbed a marker. I took the hand he wasn't jerking his cock with and wrote my number on it. 

"If you ever change your mind, boy." I closed the marker and kissed him again. He looked at it and understood that this was his cue. He somehow put his bulging hard dick back in his pants and went out. 

 

I stepped out of the car shirtless. We smiled at each other, and both got into our driver's seats and drove away.

Published 
Written by I_Dusk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments