Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting More Than I Went For Chapter II

"What was embarrassing at first turns into something more."

8
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I started writing a single story but it got longer and longer and I still had more things I wanted to write about, so this is part II with even more to come. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading my story."

Luckily the incident at the mall happened on Friday so I had the whole weekend to get over the embarrassment. Or maybe it wasn’t a good thing, as all I could think about was what Rick would say on Monday. I also thought about the kiss all weekend. I wondered if he did.

As Monday got closer I was super nervous to go to work. Should I call in sick? Should I just quit and look for a new job? It was inevitable, I had to go to work sometime. It might as well be now, so on Monday morning, I went into the office just as I normally do. I was doing my best to not see Rick as I didn’t know what he would say.

Then I saw him, he was just coming in the front door of the office. Oh crap, I thought. Then I saw him stop and talk to Sue at the front desk. As they were talking, the both of them looked back toward where I was. I knew that he had just told Sue about him catching me wearing a dress on Friday at the mall. I was so embarrassed all over again.

I took off almost running to get back to my office. I rushed in and shut the door and got to my computer to start work. No doubt it would only be minutes before the news spread throughout the office. You know how office gossip goes. I truly just wanted to disappear.

I must forget that, I told myself and get to work. The boss doesn’t care about what I do on my own time but he does expect me to work when I am there. Easier said than done as it consumed my thoughts. I soon would be the laughing stock of the whole company. I finally got it pushed to one side of my brain that I was able to get some work done.

It was nearing lunchtime when someone knocked on my door and I looked up and there was Rick. My face immediately turned red. He saw that and stepped inside my office and shut the door.

“Are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost or something.”

“I am just embarrassed all over again about what happened on Friday. I saw you up front, talking to Sue and then you both looked back at me. I know you told her.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw you up front talking to Sue and then you both looked at me, you must have told her.”

“Mark, two things. One, didn’t I tell you on Friday that you had nothing to worry about? Plus, when I kissed you, that gave you something to tell everyone, had I ratted you out, which I didn’t. And two, I told Sue that I had two tickets to the baseball game and asked if she knew anyone who liked baseball. She mentioned that you like baseball and that is when we turned around.”

“Really, that’s what you said? I’m sorry, Rick.”

“That’s ok,”  he said as he patted my hand to reassure me.

I quickly changed the subject and asked about the baseball game.

“I have two tickets to the game tonight but the game is about 100 miles away. If you are interested, we could leave right after work. That should get us there by first pitch. But, it would mean that we would be getting back to town late.”

I raised my eyebrows and asked, “Are you asking me on a date?”

“I wasn’t thinking about it like that but since you mentioned it, yes, I am asking you out on a date. Do you want to go?”

“I would love to go to a game, it has been a few months since I have been. But, I am not wearing a dress to this game. Do you still want to take me?”

“That’s ok, that just means I won’t have to take the dress off you later,” he said with a smile. “I will catch up with you later, I have got to go to a job site.” And then he was gone.

Later in the day as it was getting nearer quitting time Rick came into my office.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Ready. I hope the game is a slugfest. I like them better than a pitcher’s duel.”

“I agree,” he said, “The game is much better when there is a lot of action.”

The ride there went by quickly as we talked the whole way. I found out a lot about him and I told him a lot about me. By the time we got to the stadium, it was as if we had been friends for a long time. It was so easy to talk to him and I felt very comfortable doing so.

When we parked at the stadium I had trouble unfastening my seatbelt.

He said, “sometimes that belt will not let go, you just have to fiddle with it.”

Within a few seconds, I finally got it undone.

The game went into extra innings, with our team winning seven to five after a two-run wal- off home run. It was an exciting game. Almost every inning had some scoring in it.

Rick asked me, “Are you hungry? Do you want to stop and get something to eat?”

“No, I am not hungry. With that foot-long hot dog and the popcorn, I am still quite full. If you need to stop, though, I am ok with that.”

“No, I don’t need to stop,” he said, “I was just thinking about you.”

If you have ever been to a game you know that it takes an hour just to get out of the parking lot and away from the stadium. That was the case here.

“Where do you live?” he asked me.

“I live about twenty miles west of the office.”

He said, “I live about five miles on this side of the office which means my place is closer.”

I didn’t say anything to that and just settled in for the ride back. The ride back seemed long and I fell asleep while he drove.

I felt the car stop and woke up. “We are back to the office already? I said.

“No,” he replied, “we are at my place. I thought that if you wanted, you could stay the night to save you from having to drive another thirty miles. There is an extra bedroom that you can crash in.”

“Ok, that sounds good. Thank you. When I am sleepy it is hard for me to stay awake while driving,” I said.

Once again I could not get the seatbelt to let go. Being tired sure didn’t help. Rick came around to my side and leaned in and fiddled with it. It took a couple of minutes but he was able to get it to release. He was leaning across me to get access to the seatbelt. When it finally let go his face was within inches of mine. He put his lips to mine and kissed me. WOW! I was not expecting that. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was like a dream.

After a few minutes of tongue wrestling, he said, ”Why don’t we take this inside?”

We were just inside the door of his house when he closed the door and pinned me against it. He looked me in the eyes and I thought, is he going to kiss me or just torture me by being so close? I soon had my answer when he leaned closer and started kissing me. No lie, it was HOT. I was loving every second of it. After a few minutes of heavy kissing, he put his hands on my shoulder and started pressing me down. What is he doing, I thought? Then it hit me, he wants me to get on my knees and suck him.

“I am not sure I am ready for that, Rick," I said.

“You owe me one,” he said.

“What? How do I owe you a blowjob?”

“Last Friday at the store when I got Rachel to get your clothes you leaned in and said, 'I owe you one.' Usually, when a girl says to a guy, I owe you one, that means a blowjob.”

Wait. Did he just refer to me as a girl? He did. At first, I was a little put off by it but then the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I felt very submissive with him and so I slowly slid to my knees.

I could see his cock tenting up his jeans. It looked huge. I unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the ground. He stepped out of them and started walking toward the couch.

“Follow me,” he said and so I did, still on my knees.

He sat on the couch and I crawled in between his legs and started to pull down his boxers. His cock sprung out like a wildcat being released after captivity. It was about eight inches long and straight as an arrow. WOW, I thought. He has gotten that hard because of me. I slid my fingers around the shaft and it felt very warm. It was the first time I had ever touched another man’s cock. It was hard yet at the same time, it was soft.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

I started slowly stroking him as I moved closer. I leaned in and licked his ball sack. Then I made my way up and licked the base of his cock. I thought to myself, how much of this awesome looking cock will I be able to get in my mouth. I wanted to get it all but knew that it would take a lot of practice to be able to do so.

As I made my way up the shaft I saw that there was a drop of precum at the tip. I slid my tongue up the bottom of the mushroom head to the tip and licked the slit, tasting a man’s juice for the first time. As I positioned myself to get my head directly over his cock I opened my mouth and started sliding it over the head.

He grabbed my head and pushed it down, almost choking me.

“I am sorry,” he said, “it was feeling so good that I got carried away. Please accept my apology and continue at your pace.”

AWW, I thought. What a nice guy. He wants me to suck him but he also wants me to be comfortable doing so.

I made my way down his cock, sliding more and more of it in my mouth. About halfway down I realized that I couldn’t take too much more before I gagged. I reversed my direction and slid the cock out of my mouth then back down, slowly at first but then building to a nice rhythm.

It felt so good to be sucking my first cock. I was wondering if I could do it good enough to make him cum. I was feeling very submissive and feminine as I sucked more and more. Never would I have thought that I loved sucking cock so much.

He moaned out loud and said, “Mark, that feels so good. I wish you knew how good you are making me feel.”

I pulled off of his cock and said, “Mark seems so manly, please call me Marci. That would make me happy.”

“Ok, Marci, please continue sucking me,” he said with a smile.

Within a few minutes he said, “Mark, I mean Marci, I am getting ready to cum. If you don’t want to get in your mouth you need to take it out. That will be all right with me. But you need to take it out now! Marci, did you hear me? Marci?”

I looked up into his eyes and smiled the best I could with his cock in my mouth. I felt his body get stiffer and his ball sack drew up and then it happened. He started to cum. One shot of hot cum, then another, then another. I did all I could not to choke on the amount of cum he shot in my mouth. I swallowed and then swallowed again. I still had cum in my mouth. My goodness, he can cum a lot, I thought.

“It has been a few weeks since I had cum. That is why there was so much,” he said.

I slid his softening cock from my mouth and said, “Darn. I was hoping it was because of me that you came so much.” I felt so good that I was able to make him cum. I couldn't wait to do it again.

“We better hit the bed or we will be zombies at work tomorrow.”

He was right, it was late and we both had to be at the office earlier than normal so that people wouldn’t see us coming to work together. He showed me to the spare room and it was adequate. There were no decorations on the walls, just a bed. The room did not have a ceiling fan in it. I need a fan when I sleep, no matter if it is summer or winter. He then showed me the restroom which was next to his bedroom door. I glanced into his room as we passed and noticed there was a ceiling fan.

He kissed me and then we said our goodnights and went to our separate rooms. I stripped down to my underwear as I didn’t have any sleep clothes with me. I hadn’t planned on spending the night somewhere other than my apartment when I went to work that morning. I climbed into bed and laid there trying to go to sleep.

There weren’t a lot of hours between now and when I had to get up. Sleep wouldn’t come. Not sure if it was because I had slept on the way home from the game or if it was because I had just sucked my first cock, to completion, I might add. Or it could be that the air wasn’t moving in the room.

Finally, I got up and snuck down toward Rick’s room. I peeked in and he was laying in his bed reading.

“Hey, Rick? I can’t get to sleep. I am used to having a fan on when I am in bed.”

“Sorry about that,” he said, “the only room that has a fan is this one. If you are comfortable sleeping in here, it’s all right with me.”

There was some space on the floor between the bed and the wall and I got down to lay down.

“No, you cannot lie down there. You are a guest and if anyone sleeps on the floor it will be me.”

“Rick, I can’t let you sleep on the floor because of me. After all, this is your house.”

Then he said something I think we were both thinking, “We could sleep together in the bed.”

“I am ok with that,” I said.

He patted the bed next to him and I slid in. Then I noticed that the fan wasn’t on. He did too about the same time and got up to turn it on. As he stood up I saw that he was naked. He looked like a Roman god. Nice tan skin, tight muscles in his legs and butt. And oh, what a butt he had.

I could imagine rubbing that butt over and over. He turned the fan on and turned around and caught me staring at his body. He laughed and said, “Hey, my eyes are up here.” That made us both laugh.

I rolled over, facing the opposite direction. He did the same and we were butt to butt. I felt his butt a couple of times and wished he would turn over and spoon me. I didn’t want to be too forward so I didn’t say anything. After a minute he rolled over and faced me. He then scooted closer and asked if that was ok. Was it ok? Hell yeah, I thought to myself.

He got real close and then I felt his cock starting to get bigger. If we didn’t have to be at work the next day, I would have gone down on him again and sucked him dry. But work was important so I didn’t. He put his arm over me and held me close to him. I felt so comfortable that I fell asleep almost immediately.

Early the next morning I was awakened by an alarm. For an instant, I was unsure where I was. The room didn’t seem familiar but then I felt Rick move his arm and I remembered where I was. Wow, who would have thought I would be waking up next to another man. And liking it.

“Good morning, Marci, dear.”

That made me smile and I said, “Good morning stud.”

“I thought we better get to the office a little early so no one sees that you are coming to work with me,” he said.

“That is a good idea, thank you,” I said and reached over and kissed him.

“You can have first dibs on the shower. It is right through that door over there.”

“Thanks, Rick. I won’t be long.”

As I stepped into the master bathroom I looked into his closet, and what did I see? A red dress. Not just any red dress but the exact red dress that I had pulled out to look at when we were in the store. That little devil, I thought.

When I got out of the shower I put on my clothes from the day before as I had nothing else to wear.

Rick said, “If you want something to wear you could go through my closet and find something.”

“You mean the red dress? You want me to wear the red dress to work? Are you crazy?”

“OH, no. that is not what I meant. I meant that you could look through my clothes and find something.”

“Why do you have a red dress anyway? Is that your girlfriend’s?”

“Marci, you know that is the dress you looked at on Friday. I went back over the weekend and picked it up. Rachel was there and she told me what size you were. She said she was sorry for the way she treated you and the next time you go back in there she will treat you a lot better. She said she will even give you her employee discount.”

I thought to myself, this boy must really like me.

Published 
Written by AGuyNamedMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments