Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting My Car Back

19
23 Comments 23
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“When can I have my car back?”

“When you pay for it. Did you think I was going to fix it for free?”

“No. But I told you I didn’t have much money.”

“Well, then no car till the bill is paid.”

Damn it. Now, what am I supposed to do? I need my car tomorrow so I can get to work. I am tapped out on money until I get paid again, and that won’t be for days. There has to be a way to get it back sooner. I need to think about this.

I sat in my apartment trying to come up with an idea, but nothing came to me. Everything I thought about required borrowing the money or finding someone else to pay for it. It wouldn’t be my parents; they were through helping me financially. Since I was single and not dating anyone, that ruled that out. My boss said he couldn’t help anymore since the last time it took too long to pay it back. Screwed is what I am.

“That’s it,” I thought to myself. That’s how I can get it back sooner. I can let him screw me. I have always noticed him checking me out when I go in for auto repairs. It can’t be that bad. He is quite a bit older than me, but it might be fun for one time. It’s not like I am going to make a habit of it or anything.

It was close to closing time when I got back there. Butch was in one of the bays under a car. He looked so funny with just his legs sticking out and his belly showing through the shirt kind of like one of those cartoons on TV; I had to chuckle to myself. I did notice quite the bulge going on in his pants though. Lying in that position tightened them up on him.

I looked around to make sure everyone else had left. I then approached him and decided to try one more time to get my car. I figured I would have to pay for it somehow, so it was now or never. I kneeled down and gently touched his leg while speaking to him, “Hey Butch, are you busy?”

“What does it look like to you?” Butch replied sarcastically.

“Looks like you are, and you are a mess on top of that,” I said back. “What happened? The oil pan spring a leak?”

“Something like that,” Butch answered in an annoyed voice, “What do you want? You come back to pay for the repairs?”

“Well I don’t have it all, so I was hoping we could work something out,” I answered trying to sound cheerful. I thought to myself; it was now or never. Since I was already touching his leg, I let my hand go to his crotch. It was quite an impressive bulge I felt through his pants. He didn’t have time to react before I had unzipped him and pulled his remarkable cock out. I worked it up and down with my hands and felt it grow considerably.

I leaned into him and licked the shaft from top to bottom. It was salty from the sweat and beginning to ooze pre-cum. Licking around the base got quite a reaction out of him. I think he hit his head under the car. I smiled to myself and engulfed the head with a slight slurping sound. The head was quite large compared to the shaft. Working his cock with my hands and now with my mouth made him moan quite loud. Again I smiled and even hummed a little to myself. That just added to his pleasure.

I began my assault on his cock by sucking it in. I swirled my tongue all around and flicked the hole with the tip of it. I worked my way down his pole and found the bottom with just a little gag. This was not my first cock sucking by any means. Swirling and sucking and gliding up and down his cock was having the effect I was hoping it would. He was bucking up against me and timing his thrusts to reach the back of my throat. I knew he wouldn’t hold out for long.

YourPureDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourPureDream

I was right. He grunted and groaned and released a load down my throat within minutes. I swallowed every drop of course. After all, it was my way of making payment. If I missed any, it would be like I didn’t pay enough. I continued to work his cock with my hands until he was milked dry. Amazingly, he was still hard after all of that.

Butch rolled out from under the car on one of those creepers and smiled at me. We both stood up, and I admired his cock again standing at attention. I couldn’t believe at his advanced age he could keep it up like that. He approached me and kissed me hard. He was feeling my chest through my shirt and slipped his hands under it to get to my bra. That’s when I realized his hands soaked in engine oil made my shirt a mess. He got rid of my shirt and bra and went back to rubbing my chest and oiling up the front of me.

Butch spun me around, reached under my skirt and stripped me of my panties saying, “Your bill hasn’t been paid in full yet. Now bend over that hood.” I did what I was told to do. He pushed my legs apart and ran his oil covered hands up and down my crack. I knew he was still hard and could feel his cock pressing against me. Then I felt it.

He had oiled up his cock as well. It was quite slick pushing against my asshole. He leaned in and guided his cock inside me. All the oil on it just made it easier for him. Before I could adjust to the size, he lunged forward with his hips. He was buried entirely in me now. Then he began his rhythm of in and outs. Slow at first, then picking up the pace. He was quite good at fucking me this way. He held me down on the hood of the car with one hand and played with my chest with the other. All while fucking my ass with ever increasing hard thrusts.

My ass was on fire with lust. My body was reacting to his hands rubbing and pinching my chest, and his fucking my ass with his oil-slicked cock. I pushed back against each of his thrusts and begged him to give it to me harder. He complied. I was leaking my own fluids now and felt them running down my legs. I knew this was supposed to be paying for my car, but I was enjoying it as well.

Butch pounded me in my ass for several minutes steadily. I heard his breathing change and get more labored. I could feel the slight changes in his cocks thickness inside me. I knew he was about to cum. He removed his hand from my back and slid it between my legs in the front. His oil soaked hand grabbed my cock and yanked me off in rhythm to himself. I lost control and shot my load all over the side of the car at the same time as I felt him release deep inside my ass canal. Our screams of joy echoed through the bays as we came in unison.

After a minute or so, he pulled out of me saying, “Bring your car back anytime, and we can negotiate the terms of payment, Jamie.”

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments