Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harley Dude

"A big biker makes two brothers his bitches…"

6
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It must be strange for parents to have two sons, both of whom are gay. Chilled as our folks were about our sexual orientation, I am sure our dad in particular, must have found this mindboggling at times. Neither Rolf nor I (Dale), were sissy boys and both enjoyed sport and all the other things that boys were meant to do, but for some or other reason, girls never did it for us. Rolf was two years older than me and in his second year at college when I was in my last year at high school. Naturally, being brothers, we never fooled around with one another because that would just have been weird. In Rolf’s final year at high school, however, I was intrigued by the relationship he had with his best friend, Gavin.

When Gavin and Rolf arrived home from school in the afternoons they would lock themselves in Rolf’s room to do homework. The noises from Rolf’s bedroom didn’t sound like homework to me, and already becoming aware of my own homosexuality, those sounds fascinated me. Rolf never discussed their ‘homework’ with me, or any matters relating to sex. It was during Rolf’s first visit home from college when he outed himself to our parents. During that holiday I also confided in Rolf that I was gay. We decided to delay my outing to a later date, feeling that our folks had already had enough for the time being. My news was only broadcast nine months later.

During the first holiday of my final year at school and Rolf’s second year at college, I observed Rolf speaking to our neighbour, Jeth. Jeth had moved in next door to us two months earlier and was your typical biker dude. Jeth was bulky, hairy, tattooed, bald, and had an abundance of facial hair. The chopper he owned was monstrous and when he removed his helmet he always sported a red bandana on his head. My parents were a little worried about the new neighbour initially, but that turned out to be a silly misconception. They introduced themselves to him shortly after he moved in, with the traditional plate of cookies. Apparently, he seemed like a ‘nice enough fellow,’ as they put it.

As I watched the two of them through the window, Jeth placed his hands on my brother’s sides and pulled him over the fence as if Rolf was as light as a feather. Rolf and I took after our father, who was five foot eight tall and very slim. I did not see Rolf for the next two hours and when he finally appeared, he had the smile on his face that I remembered from the ‘Gavin’ days. I did not make any inquiries, and no explanation was offered. The only information forthcoming; was that Jeth owned a Harley dealership and was a very nice guy. Rolf’s next door visits became a regular occurrence during the holiday, and after Rolf received a text he would hurriedly make his way next door.

A couple of days before Rolf returned to college I was in the bathroom one morning when Rolf entered. We had always shared a bathroom and never locked the door. After having I piss I was about to brush my teeth, when Rolf dropped his shorts before entering the shower. I got a shock as I observed the welts on Rolf’s backside.

“What the fuck happened to you?” I asked.

With a smile Rolf said, “Jeth likes it rough.”

“Fuck Rolf, did you let him do this deliberately?” I inquired in disbelief.

“Sure,” he answered nonchalantly. “Jeth’s an amazing lover.” Rolf then went on to tell me about Jeth’s sexual modus operandi. Jeth thrived on domination and verbal abuse and spanking were like an aphrodisiac to him. The more one wailed and pleaded, the more turned-on Jeth became. The previous day Rolf had been introduced to ‘the punisher,’ a short strap with a wooden handle, and said that he found the experience, ‘awesome.’ I couldn’t believe my ears! This revelation, however, haunted me for the next while as I pondered the pleasure and pain aspect of his encounters.

The one point that Rolf made about their encounters, was that it was totally consensual, and that they agreed on an ‘out’ word. Another thing Rolf mentioned to me concerned Jeth’s thick uncut cock. Apparently when flaccid, it stood out straight in front of him as if erect. Rolf said it was fairly stiff in this state, but when fully erect it was as solid as a wooden truncheon. Rolf also went on to say that although Jeth’s knob wasn’t the longest one he had ever seen, it was definitely the fattest.

Once Rolf returned to college I became obsessed about Jeth. One afternoon, as I stood in the garden Jeth rode into his driveway and stopped near to me. After we had officially introduced ourselves I made the mistake of complimenting him on his bike, and was summoned over for a lecture. After the lecture I was invited into his house for a beer. Invited is perhaps the wrong word, because as I would come to learn with Jeth, he instructed rather than asked. Given his size, however, very few people would not obey. I followed him into the house and soon we were sitting in the lounge drinking our beers. Shortly, he began rubbing the bulge in front of his well-worn jeans.

“So, your brother tells me you are also a pussy-boy,” he said salaciously. I simply shrugged a noncommittal reply.

Jeth then ordered me to close the front door. I did as commanded and was directed to stand in front of him. After pulling my t-shirt off me he dragged my shorts and underpants down simultaneously. Jeth then pulled me over his lap, and with both my hands restrained by his left hand commenced hitting my butt with his right hand. Slaps and verbal abuse rained down on me for a few minutes.

As I continued wailing excitedly I was frog marched to his room, with his huge hand around the back of my neck. Sitting on his bed I watched him undressed. When he pulled his underpants down my heart skipped a beat. His cock was fucking thick. He now turned me around onto my stomach and with one of his enormous feet on my back, slapped my arse brutally a few more times.

“Now, I’m going to show you how I fuck your brother’s arse,” he said, before spitting on my butt-hole. I was totally turned-on as I ‘begged’ for mercy. Holding my wrists in the air on either side of my body after he moved behind me, Jeth pulled me onto his cock and commenced fucking me in this position for several minutes. Then, after pushing my body flat on the bed he lowered his huge body onto me. I was afraid that I would suffocate from his weight as he pummeled my arse.

Placing his mouth to my ear he scolded, “You’re a dirty little slut who’s getting exactly what you deserve”. Cumming inside me later he grunted like a wounded animal. After we finished he growled, “Get dressed and fuck-off”. With a happy, but sore butt, I left as commanded. I could not believe how exciting and exhilarating I had found the experience.

I received texts regularly over the following couple of months. Occasionally, I would take a slightly longer time to arrive and always enjoyed the extra punishment. At my request we never upgraded to ‘the punisher,’ because I instinctively knew that I had a much lower pain threshold than Rolf.

Three months later when Rolf again visited, only Rolf received texts for the first few days. I wasn’t jealous, and given the state of Rolf’s backside during our bathroom rituals in the morning, I was rather relieved. Then, on the second Wednesday morning of our holiday, as Rolf and I were milling around outside Jeth approached and asked if we wanted to join him for an outing. He was about to get takeaways and head off to see some buddies in his pickup. Rolf and I agreed and soon were on our way. We stopped at a KFC and Jeth bought a shitload of chicken.

En route, Jeth told us about his twenty-eight year old friend named Justin, who had recently bought a house that he was going to renovate over the following year. Because Justin worked on rigs money was not a problem. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at a remote small-holding with a house that looked rather run down. After we got out the pickup Justin met us at the front door. Both Rolf and I were gob-smacked by this good looking man. He was shirtless and was wearing shorts that reached to below his knees. He had a full head of chestnut brown hair, which was tied in a ponytail and extended halfway down his back. He had no facial hair other than two sideburns that extended down to below his ears. He had slightly prominent top incisor teeth, which gave him the sexiest smile.

Justin’s skin looked like it belonged to a baby, it was that flawless.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

He also had a cleft chin and the most magnificent torso. Justin wasn’t a gym bunny, but just a naturally well-proportioned Adonis. He had a light dusting of hair on his chest and a wicked garden path that was punctuated by his shorts. His hands, feet, and legs, were total perfection, and above all had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were light brown with a hint of green. Justin had tattoos on his upper arms and a dragon tattoo on his back. I had never, ever, seen such a beautiful man. We all hugged before being invited indoors. The inside of the house was very tasteful and it was clear that he had started with his internal renovations first. The furniture was incredibly stylish.

Soon after we arrived, Justin’s twenty-six year old friend named Snake walked through from the back of the house. He joined us wearing a pair of boxer shorts. Snake was very intimidating initially. Almost his entire body was covered in tattoos, and only his head, hands, and feet, were not adorned by what were predominantly Celtic tattoos. Snake was stocky, bald, and had a tuft of hair about three inches long, hanging off the end of his chin.

In contrast to Justin who was fair, Snake had a dark complexion and his eyes were so dark brown that they almost appeared black. His body was almost devoid of hair except for his hairy armpits. He was apparently not naturally very hairy, but removed most of his body hair to show off his ink. His feet and hands were broad and very sexy. Snake was slightly bandy and ambled in a hyper masculine way. When we hugged I got a whiff of his pungent armpits.

Having initially been thrown by the tattoos, as I studied Snake I realized that he was actually fucking good looking. He was a total alpha-male and the more I looked at him, the more I fancied him. When I asked Snake about his nickname he dropped his boxer’s to the floor without hesitation. He had a huge uncut cock that had been tattooed like a reticulated python. The tattoo extended from the tip of his cock before coiling once around his waist. The long head of his hooded cock was also the same shape as a python's head, and was thicker than the shaft. He had two bead implants on either side of the head of his knob, positioned where the snake’s eyes would be.

Of particular fascination to me was the python’s tongue, which was a thin black rubber thong that extended one and a half inches out of his piss-slit. Snake then pulled his foreskin back over a purple cock-head to reveal where the tongue had been looped through a Prince Albert hole, in his piss slit. Needless to say, the tongue was forked at the front. He had large balls that were studded with two lines of beads, which ran from either side of his dick all the way round to the back of his ball bag. His package was incredible.

After the show he did not put his boxer’s back on. Instead, his underpants were placed on his seat at the dining table before we all sat down for lunch. By now Rolf, Jeth, and I, had all removed our t-shirts as well. As we enjoyed lunch and chatted, I was fascinated with both Justin and Snake’s nipple piercings that I studied throughout lunch.

During lunch, Jeth asked Justin about his play-pit and was told that it had been finished a week before. I had no idea what they were talking about. After we ate the guys smoked and had another beer. Justin then announced that it was time to visit the play-pit. Before leaving the dining room we all removed our shorts and left them on our chairs. Perfection never seemed to cease where Justin was concerned, because he had a beautifully proportioned thick cock. Soon, we descended the stairs to the basement.

The room was about forty square metres. In the middle of the room two slings hung from the ceiling side by side, about two feet apart. The entire floor was covered by a thick rubber mat. In the back right corner there was a tiled open shower, and on the right hand side there were shelves and hooks, with every imaginable whip, strap, dildo, and butt plug, you could ever need. In the left back corner there was a padded ottoman that stood slightly away from the wall, and covered in a synthetic material.

To our left there were two adjustable wooden stocks side by side. Each had a larger hole in the middle, with two smaller holes on either side. In the corners on either side of the door there were two square cages. Next to the entrance there was a large glass door refrigerator, containing beers and bottled water. The lighting in the room could be adjusted and was promptly dimmed.

Rolf and I were taken directly to the shower and made to kneel. The three other guys now started pissing all over us and in our mouths. With its tongue Snake’s cock produced the most incredible spray and I was lucky enough to receive the full benefit of this, as Snake stood directly before me. Once finished, the other three guys knelt and Rolf and I pissed all over them. According to Justin, we now smelt like we were ready for sex.

Rolf was taken over to one of the stocks by Jeth and Justin, which was adjusted to suit his height. Once Rolf was secured, Jeth and Justin each grabbed a strap and started striking his arse. Snake and I stood watching the show as Rolf’s howled. Snake then moved behind me enfolding me in his arms. As he kissed and licked my neck I felt the python’s tongue prodding my back. A short while later the whipping stopped, leaving Rolf with a very bright red backside.

Justin then moved behind Rolf and inserted his stiff dick into him. Jeth moved to the front of Rolf and began face-fucking him. Snake now moved me over to one of the slings and place on my back. After fastening my legs to the chains on either side, he adjusted the height of the sling. Bending over me and securing my head in his hands he started kissing me. He had the sexiest smoker’s breath of any person I had ever met.

Snake took his time and I was not about to complain. When he lifted off me he knelt down and started rimming my arse. Once I had been lubricated to his liking the nine inch python struck. I felt the rubber thong and beaded eyes distinctly as it slithered into my backside. Once he got his rhythm going he commenced playing with his pierced nipples. The look on Snake’s face was one of total ecstasy. Periodically, he pulled his cock out of me completely and then waiting a few seconds, solidly plunged the python back into me.

I was in such a state of bliss that when he eventually touched my cock, I shot wads of cum all over my stomach. He scooped up my mess and commenced feeding me, while continuing to fuck my arse. Snake soon grabbed hold of my ankles and began to speed up his pace. Snake hips now hammered into me in a frenzied manner before he eventually pulled out and shot a substantial load all over my stomach. Afterwards, I was again fed by hand.

After Snake untied me we walked over to the others. Justin’s cock was being cleaned by Rolf as Jeth fucked Rolf’s arse like a possessed person. Jeth came soon afterwards and Rolf was released from his imprisonment. Afterwards, we walked towards the fridge and got drinks. As he would be driving later, Jeth joined me with a bottle of water.

After our break Rolf and I were placed on the slings. When our legs were secured Jeth moved to my butt-hole, and Snake moved to Rolf’s arse. As the fucking commenced Justin moved over towards my head to skull-fuck me. He was very impressed that I could take almost his entire cock down my throat. After a while, the guys rotated and Justin now screwed me while Jeth fucked Rolf. Snake joined in and gave Rolf a face-fucking. For the finale, Snake skull-fucked me as he speared a large dildo into my arse. With Justin up Rolf’s backside, Rolf chocked and sputtered on Jeth’s fat pole. We all shot our loads a short while later. We had enjoyed our visit immensely, and were told we would be welcome back at any time. Sadly, we never again visited.

To the absolute astonishment of our parents, when Rolf finished college he moved in with Jeth. The one aspect of their relationship that concerns me; is that on a recent visit when I accompanied Rolf to their bedroom after he had messed on the shirt he was wearing, as took his shirt off there were ugly bruises and welts all over his torso. Observing my concerned expression, he smiled and told me that he liked and encouraged this punishment. I simply shrugged, figuring that it was none of my business.

As for me… well I also finished college a few years later. Yesterday, I fortuitously bumped into Snake after many years. Snake recently ended a relationship, and has asked me out to dinner tomorrow evening…

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments