Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His For A Price - Part 5

"Money's no object for Trent, but Derek realizes it was never about the money. Series finale."

54
16 Comments 16
1.6k Views 1.6k
5.4k words 5.4k words

A month after Trent and I reached our new agreement, I finished my junior year of college. I'd also quit my job at the café so I could be available to him whenever he wanted me.

And it turned out that he wanted me a lot. I was soon spending more nights at his place than my own. The drastic change in my schedule didn't escape Bobby's notice, so I told my roommate I was no longer working at the café because I needed a change, and I'd start looking for something new after final exams. He was going back to his hometown for the summer, so he wouldn't realize any different.

As for spending so many nights elsewhere? I simply informed Bobby I was in a new relationship, which wasn't exactly a lie.

"That's awesome, dude!" He seemed genuinely happy for me. "When do I get to meet her?"

I averted my eyes. "Uh, I'm not looking to rush things. We're taking it slow for now."

Bobby shrugged. "Fair enough. At least one of us is getting laid."

That I was, almost every day. Trent and I had both gotten tested, and when our results came back okay, we stopped using condoms. I'd thought it felt incredible fucking him before, but now, all I had to do was imagine the feel of his tight ass gripping my bare cock, and I was almost instantly hard.

Trent was simultaneously delighted and amused by my eagerness to fuck. "Ah, to be your age again!" he sighed.

He was also surprised when I told him I wasn't going home for the summer. "Don't you want to see your family, Derek?"

Trent and I hadn't yet talked all that much about our personal lives, but I now felt comfortable enough to let him know I wasn't really close with my parents. "My folks split up when I was in high school," I revealed. "Then they both quickly met new people and got married again. While they were focused on creating new lives for themselves, I kinda got lost in the shuffle."

Trent's gaze softened. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," I replied. "I'm not as angry about it as I used to be, but I'd just as soon not spend a lot of time with either of them while they're still in the newlywed phase." I hesitated a moment, then asked, "What about you? Are you close with your family?"

The way Trent pursed his lips made it clear I'd touched on an unpleasant topic for him, but he was frank in his response. "Not at all. My parents are deeply religious, and when I came out to them twenty years ago, they accused me of living in sin. I haven't spoken to them since."

"Christ, that's horrible!" My chest actually ached a little as I imagined what Trent had likely endured due to his parents' intolerance. "I'm really sorry."

He moved to slip his arms around me, and I gave him a fierce hug. "Like you, I'm trying to let go of the anger," he said quietly. "I'm not quite there yet, though."

It was conversations like those, when Trent and I allowed ourselves to be vulnerable with each other, that deepened the trust between us. Over time, I stopped harboring shame about my feelings for him and instead embraced my curiosity to try new things. I kept recalling that first evening, when we'd discussed prostate orgasms, and of course, I remembered him offering to introduce me to ass play. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to experience it.

I didn't tell Trent when I decided to buy a set of butt plugs which varied in size. Though I knew he'd never press me to do anything that made me uncomfortable, I initially wanted to explore on my own. That way, if I found I hated it, Trent would never have to know. More importantly, he wouldn't have to worry it was something he'd done to turn me off to it.

While alone in my apartment, I started out slow. I found I took pleasure in massaging my asshole with a lubed fingertip. No wonder Trent enjoyed me licking and kissing his so much! When I dared to slide my entire finger into my ass, I discovered I didn't mind the sensation, and after adding another lubed finger, I gently thrust in and out of my tight hole. Again, not unpleasant, but nothing earthshaking.

Finally, I grew brave enough to try the plugs, starting with the smallest one. It was strange at first, feeling that constant fullness in my ass, but I soon grew used to it and worked up to the next largest size. That one initially gave me some discomfort, but again, my body seemed to quickly adjust.

Meanwhile, Trent seemed more than happy with letting me top him all the time. Still, I never forgot that he was vers and enjoyed topping, too. Would he eventually feel he was missing out if we kept the same roles indefinitely?

One Saturday morning, I woke in Trent's bed and found he wasn't beside me. I  knew he sometimes got up extra early to work in his home office, even on the weekends. The man wasn't lying about being a borderline workaholic.

When I heard water running in the bathroom that adjoined Trent's bedroom, I got up. I was sporting some impressive morning wood while making my way to the closed bathroom door. After I knocked gently, Trent called for me to come in. I hadn't even wiped the sleep from my eyes, and my hair was mussed, yet he grinned at me like I was the hottest guy he'd ever seen. He'd just finished brushing his teeth and was reaching for the mouthwash when his gaze dropped to my erection.

"Well, good morning to you, too, Derek." Still naked, he made a show of stroking his cock. "Looks like you've got something for me there."

"All for you," I murmured with a grin.

"Yeah? Because I certainly have something for you, baby." Trent braced his hands against the countertop and then thrust out his ass. Seeing the way he so readily offered himself to me had my dick pulsing.

I moved to stand behind him, taking a moment to slide my palms over his skin. When I took hold of his cock, he let out a faint moan. Kissing and sucking his neck, I stroked him with a gentle, steady rhythm. Our stares met in the mirror, and I could see the lust overtaking us both. Soon, he was grinding his ass against my erection, his breaths coming faster.

Still, I teased Trent for a few minutes, merely jerking his dick and fondling his nipples until he begged me to fuck him. No longer willing or able to make him wait, I hurried to retrieve some lube from the drawer. When I finally began easing into his ass, he let his head fall forward as his body relaxed.

"Ah, yes!" The sensation of his hot flesh surrounding my dick felt just as amazing now as it had the first time we'd fucked without a condom.

Trent lifted his head, fixing his gaze on my reflection. "Don't hold back," he told me in a guttural voice.

That meant he wanted it hard and fast, and by this point in our relationship, I was confident in my ability to do as he said without hurting him. While grasping his hips, I began moving my own with deep, powerful thrusts. I knew I was fucking him a little more slowly than he wanted, but I also knew that being made to wait got him excited as hell.

His stare was full of need when it met mine. "Give it to me harder!" he begged.

I thrust forcefully and felt a shudder go through him. "Like that?" I growled.

"Yes! Give me that dick!"

Trent's words made me wild, chasing away all my caution until I began pounding his ass. I loved spreading his cheeks and watching my rock-hard cock stretch his hole. His cries echoed throughout the room, along with the sound of our bodies slapping together. As my hips furiously pumped away, I held Trent in a merciless grip. I could feel him trembling beneath my hands.

"You're getting close, aren't you?" I demanded with a grin.

To anyone else, his expression would have appeared agonized, as if I were hurting him. But I recognized that look on his face as sheer lust. "I'm almost there!" he said through heavy breaths.

"I want to feel you come so hard around my cock!" I was panting by this point as well. Without a condom, it was more of a struggle for me to last, because being inside Trent felt so fucking good! I always experienced a mixture of relief and triumph when I made him come first.

Trent released a cry that sounded almost anguished, and then he actually began quaking. My eyes widened as I gasped. I was pretty sure I was witnessing a full-body orgasm!. While he groaned from the force of it, I felt his muscles repeatedly squeeze my dick. My own knees buckled a little, but I managed to keep us both upright.

"Ah, that's it!" I spoke in a choked voice as my hips continued their relentless thrusting. "I'm gonna come all over your gorgeous ass so you remember just who it belongs to!"

My words made Trent moan. By some miracle, I managed to last a few minutes longer, but when I felt the second orgasm seize him, I had to surrender to my own. Pulling out, I furiously jerked my cock, desperate for release. The first rope of semen was quickly followed by more. I grunted with each forceful spurt, and Trent's ass was soon striped with my thick cum.

I stood back, my chest rapidly rising and falling as I admired my work. "Now that's a gorgeous sight!"

He looked over his shoulder at me and grinned. "Spread me wide and you'll see another one."

I gingerly spread his ass cheeks apart. "Baby!" I couldn't hide my wince. His hole was stretched and tender, clearly well fucked. "Was I too rough?"

"Not at all," he assured me. "That was just what I wanted, but we might have to go easy for a bit, because I'm going to be feeling that fuck for days."

Ever so gently, I massaged his hole. "I promise I'll be gentle next time."

A little later, after Trent and I had washed up, he made breakfast. The man was such a fantastic cook, I honestly felt like I should be paying him whenever I sat down to eat a meal he'd prepared. But he assured me he enjoyed doing it when he had the time.

Once we'd finished eating, Trent said he needed to get more work done. I knew he was trying to finish a big project for his job, and I didn't want to inconvenience him by hanging around when he was busy. Again, he seemed to realize just what I was thinking, for he hurriedly added, "I'd love for you to stay if you want."

I made no attempt to hide my pleasure at his invitation. "I'm meeting some friends a little later, but I'd love to stay till then. Do you mind if I go work out?" He'd said I was welcome to use his home gym any time, but I still wanted to make sure it was okay.

Trent pulled me to him for a kiss. "Derek, you don't need to ask. Make yourself at home here."

An hour later, I'd finished working out, and Trent was still busy in his office. While I took a shower and got ready to meet my friends, I replayed the memory of Trent coming hard for me, not once, but twice that morning. I'd already decided I wanted to know what that felt like, and I told myself if Trent requested my company tonight, it would be a good time to try.

I stopped by his office before leaving. He was typing away on his laptop, his brow furrowed in concentration. Speaking quietly, I said, "I'm heading out." Holding my breath, I waited for his response.

"Will you be back in time for dinner?" His stare remained fixed on the screen.

I smiled, secretly delighted by his question. "Before then."

Finally, he looked up at me and returned my smile. "Good. Have fun, Derek."

My friends and I had agreed to meet at a nearby restaurant. I was still full from breakfast, and I wanted to eat light, anyway, so I chose a salad for my meal. Everyone had a good laugh about that, teasing me about watching my figure. Throughout lunch, I found it difficult not to be distracted by thoughts of Trent and what I hoped we'd do that night. Still, I managed to ask enough questions to feign interest in the conversation going on around me. When a friend asked what I'd been up to, and if I was seeing someone new, I made a point to keep my answers vague and noncommittal.

By the time I left the restaurant, I was practically humming with excitement. While Trent seemed thrilled with the sex, I hoped he would be even more so when I invited him to enjoy my ass.

A short time later, I arrived at his place and found he was still working. "Not much longer," he promised me.

"No rush." I didn't tell him I needed some time to get ready for that evening.

In his bedroom, I retrieved my overnight bag. He'd often suggested that I keep some clothes and other essentials at his place, but I hadn't yet done so. I didn't want him to think I was trying to move in or anything. After taking a few items from the bag, I went to the bathroom to prepare. I noticed my hands were shaking a little as I closed the door. Though I was a bit nervous, my excitement only continued to grow.

During dinner that evening, I was too worked up to eat much, though I did help myself to some of the wine Trent was drinking. I hoped it would take the edge off my nerves. Trent raised his eyebrows but didn't comment on my sudden enthusiasm for it. It was only after the meal was over that he asked, "What's going on, Derek?"

I couldn't stop myself from cupping his face in my hands and giving him a fierce kiss. He eagerly returned it, sliding his palms down my back to my ass. Burying my face in his neck, I inhaled deeply. He'd taken a quick shower before dinner, and I hungered for his scent beneath that of the soap he'd used. Finally, I withdrew from him and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Minutes later, we stood naked before that large mirror, kissing and stroking each other. Flashing a playful grin, I told Trent, "I want to show you something."

He was clearly curious. "Go right ahead, baby."

I bent over the side of the bed, then reached behind me to spread my ass cheeks wide. The sound of Trent's moan was low but unmistakable. "What do we have here?" he murmured.

"An ass that's ready for you to play with." Looking over my shoulder, I saw Trent staring at my hole, which was currently being stretched by a fairly large plug. "This afternoon while you were working, I got ready for tonight."

"No wonder you were so restless earlier!" Trent moved closer so he could slide his fingertips along my spine and toward my ass.

My face flushed a little as I went on. "I did the whole douching thing, which wasn't exactly fun, but not as bad as I'd expected. And I, uh, shaved back there, which was actually kind of terrifying."

"Oh, Derek, I would have been happy to help you with that!" Trent sank to his knees, his face just inches from me. "You look so fucking sexy. And I see you've been practicing with a plug."

The feel of his warm breath on my skin made me tremble with anticipation. "Would you take it out?"

"Of course." He slid his palms along the curve of my buttocks and down my thighs. "But I want you to be very clear in telling me what you'd like to happen once I remove it."

SammyPrinces
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyPrinces

I closed my eyes and took a steadying breath. "I want you to fuck me."

Trent began breathing faster, betraying his own excitement. Yet he asked, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I've been preparing for this for a while now."

"Oh, I can tell!" He planted a kiss on each of my buttocks. "But before I fuck you, will you let me eat your ass? I'm dying to rim you."

My dick throbbed at his words, and I had to stop myself from rutting against the bed. "Please," I whispered.

When Trent took hold of the plug's base, I relaxed my muscles, bearing down a little so he could easily remove it. He let out a low whistle once he'd eased it out of my ass. "Please tell me you didn't start out with a plug this large, Derek."

I grinned and shook my head. "I worked my way up to it."

"Perfect." His lips traveled over my skin. "And you know what else is perfect? Your ass." He spread my cheeks even farther apart, then began licking my hole with an enthusiasm that soon had me leaking precum. "I've wanted to do this for so fucking long!" His fingers expertly massaged my taint, and from the way my body responded, I was certain he'd homed in on my prostate. I knew it could be stimulated externally as well as internally. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"So good!" I groaned. Trent's tongue felt infinitely better against my hole than my fingertips ever had! And when he began working his tongue inside me, I felt so exposed, so deliciously filthy, that I shamelessly begged for more. "Ah, fuck yes! I want to feel you so deep!"

With a firm grip on my ass, Trent began thrusting his tongue in and out of me. I was almost painfully hard by that point, but I didn't dare touch my dick; I figured just a few strokes would make me come. "Oh, my God!" I cried.

I could hear the grin in Trent's voice when he spoke. "I love tonguing your greedy little hole."

I clawed at the bed, grabbing fistfuls of the sheet. "I need your cock!"

"Not just yet." He gave my opening a final teasing lick, then climbed to his feet. "You're getting my fingers first."

Before we climbed onto the bed, Trent drew me to him. As we kissed, his tongue thrust between my lips, claiming my mouth the way he'd claimed my ass. Despite the heat in his gaze, he gently stroked my hair. "We'll take it slow," he said, "and if at any time you want to stop, just say the word, okay?"

I was so goddamn horny, I couldn't imagine wanting to stop. Still, I nodded in agreement. "I trust you, Trent. And I want you."

Once I lay on my back, I bent my legs and lifted them upward. With my hands against the backs of my lower thighs, I kept myself spread and slightly elevated. When Trent applied some lube to my opening, I actually bucked my hips. He graced me with one of his sexy smiles. "I love how excited you are for this." Looking down at his dick, which remained semi-hard following the rimming he'd given me, he added, "I clearly am, too."

I watched as he got plenty of lube on the index and middle fingers of his right hand. While he knelt before me, his erection strengthened even more. Feeling his fingertips at my hole, I made an effort to fully relax. I'd fingered my ass plenty of times and knew it wouldn't cause discomfort.

Trent eased his index finger inside me, then met my stare. "Is that okay?" he asked softly.

"It's good," I assured him. "I've, uh, practiced this."

"Mmm, I wish I could have seen that!" 

A brief silence fell between us while Trent explored my ass; the only sound I heard was our quickened breathing. Then I felt a sudden pressure that made me gasp. 

"That's your prostate," Trent said in a low voice as he continued to gently massage it. "How does that feel?"

I swallowed hard. "It's okay." I knew from reading about prostate massage that direct stimulation could make a guy feel like he had to pee, and that was exactly what I now experienced. Taking a few deep breaths, I strove to get past that false signal so I could relax into the sensation. So far, this wasn't doing much for me, and I couldn't help but be disappointed.

Sensing I was ready for it, Trent slipped another finger inside my ass. An involuntary groan emerged from my throat when he applied a bit more pressure to my prostate. "Oh, fuck!" 

A knowing grin appeared on Trent's lips. "Starting to feel good, isn't it?"

My eyes widened as I nodded. It was like he was stimulating nerves deep inside me, far beyond my own reach. His fingertips slowed and then sped up, sometimes rubbing and sometimes insistently tapping my prostate, until I began quivering. Just when I got used to a particular sensation, he changed the pace, keeping me right on edge. My dick stood at attention, and I noticed my precum was flowing readily. Though I wanted to jerk off, I stopped myself from doing so, because I knew I would come in an instant.

As Trent started slowly thrusting his fingers, maintaining that constant pressure on my prostate, I gazed up at him. "That's..." I struggled to form a coherent sentence. "That's a lot!" I finally managed.

He immediately grew still. "Do you mean it's too much? Do you want me to stop?"

I quickly shook my head. "No, it's just really..." There were no words to describe the powerful effect his fingers had on me. I squeezed my eyes shut as my body grew taut. "I think I'm gonna come!"

"Don't fight it," Trent urged while massaging me at an even more fervent pace. "You're almost there, baby!"

Helpless moans escaped me as I violently shuddered. Trent clearly expected this, for he kept up his relentless stimulation. I grew so hot that I broke into a sweat, and then the first contraction rippled through me like a blissful wave. It didn't have that immediate intensity of a typical orgasm, but oh fuck, it went on and on, seemingly endless!

"That's it, Derek! Come for me!" Trent's voice was thick with his own lust.

Only when my shaking and moaning finally subsided did he withdraw his fingers. Still reeling, I pressed a hand against my forehead. "Holy shit! I didn't even jerk my dick, and I came so hard!"

Trent grinned as he caressed my thigh. "Pretty wild, huh?"

I looked down at myself, incredulous. "I had no idea my body was even capable of that! I mean, I didn't even, like, ejaculate. And I still have an erection."

"So I've noticed." He winked at me, then leaned forward to swirl his tongue over and around my cockhead.

I made a guttural sound from deep in my throat. "Come up here," I told him, my tone more demanding than I'd intended. Yet he rushed to do as I said, and I pulled him to me for a deep kiss. "I want you to fuck me, Trent."

He gave me a long, searching look before lowering his mouth to mine once more. As our tongues met, I reached to stroke his dick. He moaned into my mouth, and by the time we broke the kiss, he was breathing faster again.

While he lubed up my ass once more, being extra generous with the amount he used, I made every effort to relax. I'd been working toward this, I reminded myself, with fingers and plugs. Now I was ready for Trent's cock. I watched him apply some lube to his tip, and as he knelt before me, I held myself open to him, just as I had earlier.

"I'm going to be so careful with you," he promised. Then he took hold of his rock-hard dick.

I felt him at my entrance, and when he began easing inside, I involuntarily tensed. "Take a deep breath." His voice was low and soothing. "Now, I want you to push down with your muscles a bit, the way you did when I took the plug out."

I nodded before doing exactly as he instructed. While I was bearing down, Trent worked a little more of his cock into my ass.

Did it hurt at first? Yes. The feeling of being stretched wider than I'd ever imagined was almost frightening in its intensity. But when my eyes met Trent's, I found I trusted him completely. He remained controlled, ready to stop as soon as he sensed it was becoming too much for me.

Trent took it slow, just as he'd said he would. While I'd hoped that he'd be able to slide into me, the way I'd almost effortlessly entered him during our first fuck, my virgin ass was still too tight for that. By the time he bottomed out, we were both sweating. Remaining still inside me, Trent ran his palms over my thighs. That comforting touch put me even more at ease.

With a tender smile, he said, "You're doing great, Derek."

I smiled back, though I was still astonished at just how full my ass felt. The pain, however, eventually lessened as my body grew used to the hard, persistent intrusion of Trent's cock. "It's getting easier now," I told him. Now that the most difficult part was over, I grew more relaxed. "Does it feel okay being inside me?"

Trent's eyes widened a little. "Are you kidding? It feels fucking amazing! You are so goddamn tight, and if you—ah, fuck! If you keep squeezing my dick like that, I might come before we even get started!"

I highly doubted that, but I was thrilled to know he took such pleasure in our fucking. Drawing in another deep breath, I slowly released it. "I'm ready for you to start moving."

Trent gently grasped my legs and lifted them upward so my ankles were at his shoulders. This position was more comfortable, I found, and as the tension continued to ebb from my body, Trent began fucking me with gentle thrusts.

"My God, you feel so good!" he sighed. We both moaned as his hips followed a fluid rhythm. My ass yielded to his cock, and finally, the pain morphed into a growing pleasure. I gazed up at Trent, transfixed by the sight of him. He was so damn gorgeous, his body moving with such a sensual power that I couldn't help but respond.

"Yes! More!" I pleaded.

His face had that pained look as he dared to fuck me a little faster. Staring downward, he clearly loved watching my ass take his dick again and again. When he slowed his hips in order to lean forward and place a hand on either side of me, I lifted my head, eager for his kiss.

"Fuck me!" My voice trembled from the force of my own arousal.

Trent gasped at my words, and though he was still careful, his thrusts became more fervent. I started stroking my cock, which remained hard. My prostate must have still been plenty stimulated from before, because I could immediately feel the sensation of Trent's cock against it.

"Ah, fuck yes!" I cried. My hand pumped away at my dick as Trent drove himself all the way inside me. "I'm really close!"

"Come, Derek!" Our eyes locked, and I knew he was determined to last until I orgasmed.

It turned out he didn't have to wait long, because the moment his cock again hit my prostate, I shouted from the unadulterated bliss of it. My entire body strained just before I came, and this time, I definitely ejaculated! A rope of semen struck Trent's torso, and more fell upon my skin while I maintained a punishing grip on my dick.

Trent cried out at the feel of my muscles contracting around him. "Baby, I'm almost there! Where do you want me to come?"

"In my ass! Give me every drop!"

I heard Trent's sharp intake of breath, and I saw the way his jaw tightly clenched. And then I felt his cock pulse fiercely, which drew a groan from my lips. Finally, Trent roared as delicious spurts of his cum bathed my insides.

His hair was damp with sweat when he eased down upon me. We lay in silence, catching our breath, until he lifted his head and smiled. "What are you thinking?"

I smiled back. "Honestly?"

"Of course."

My smile widened to a grin. "After that amazing fuck? I'm thinking you're not the only one who's vers."

Trent gave me a tender kiss, then whispered, "Good to know."

*****

We continued with our arrangement throughout the summer, but by fall, it seemed ridiculous for me to keep renting an apartment when I was spending all my free time at Trent's house. 

"Move in with me," he urged. He only had to say it once.

Of course, Bobby was surprised when I told him I was moving out. "I'll stay until we find a new tenant, but that shouldn't take long," I said. "I've already discussed it with the landlord."

"This sucks!" Bobby grumbled. "You've been a really good roommate. And what the hell happened over the summer? You said back in the spring that you didn't want to rush things. Now you're moving in with her?"

"Not her," I quietly corrected. "Him." 

Bobby's mouth dropped open in shock. "Oh! I, uh, I had no idea. But I'm happy for you, man."

That was pretty much the reaction all my friends had when I told them the news. I no longer felt I needed to explain that I wasn't gay, and that it was only one man whom I could care for so deeply. I didn't care if anyone thought I was gay or bi, just as I didn't care about labeling myself. 

By the time I was ready to graduate, I already had a good job lined up. I'd be starting right after I finished school. As Trent and I lay in bed one night in early May, a little over a year after we'd first met, I whispered, "Thank you for all you've done for me."

He kissed the top of my head. "No need to thank me, Derek. I'm happier than I've ever been, and that's because of you."

"Still, you've been so generous. At least I'll be making fairly decent money soon, so you won't have to support me financially anymore."

"I was always glad to, though I understand you weren't exactly comfortable with the arrangement." He stroked my back, his hand warm on my skin.

In the darkness, Trent couldn't see my grin, but I knew he heard it when I asked, "What will you do now that I won't be immediately available whenever you want me?"

He released an exaggerated sigh. "I'm not gonna lie; it'll be tough. But since we'll be working similar hours, I'll just have to wait till the evening to fuck your brains out."

A few days later, Trent attended my graduation. My parents were also there, with their respective spouses in tow. After the ceremony was over, I first sought out Trent, and together, we found my parents in the crowd. A silence fell over them when they saw me holding Trent's hand.

I didn't hesitate to make the introductions. "This is Trent," I told my parents and stepparents. They still didn't speak, and I noticed them sneaking astonished glances at one another while they waited for more explanation.

I looked at Trent and smiled, allowing my eyes to reveal all I felt. But of course, he already knew. Then I turned to my parents and said, "He's the man I love."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments