Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hobo Henry

"Henry wasn't really a hobo, but he was the best fuck in the village..."

17
9 Comments 9
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Henry was referred to as Hobo Henry. The nickname was a misnomer and had been given to him unkindly because of his long hair and a scruffy appearance. Henry was the odd-jobber in our small town. He was slender and stood just over six feet tall. Henry was forty-two years old and had a pleasant face and expressive eyes. He had a loping gait and always looked like the most relaxed human being when he passed you by, seeming not to have a care in the world. He lived in a shack, devoid of all the amenities that we all take for granted in our daily lives.

About two months after I moved to the town, Henry popped into my gallery and formally introduced himself. He was very knowledgeable about the town’s history, and the flora of the surrounding area. He used one of the local plants when bathing and assured me it was better than any soap one could buy. As he was leaving after an hour long visit, he told me that I made the best coffee he had ever had. Although I saw him every three to four weeks after that, he was never a nuisance and only visited for an hour or so.

After a while Henry took to hugging me before and after his visits, telling me that I was one of the few townsfolk who treated him like a person. Scruffy as he was he wasn’t dirty. I never recall him ever smelling bad, or being grimy. From our infrequent chats I also got the impression that Henry was highly sexed. Another thing I noticed about him was that he had a very impressive lump in the genital region.

Henry was not a regular at the town’s pub, and I only recall bumping into him there on one occasion. I later learned that he had to control his drinking, because of a stroppy streak that could surface when he over-imbibed. I was also informed by one of the locals that he had formerly had an on-off relationship with a woman that lived in the town, but that this affiliation had finally ended. Apparently, he had become overzealous with her one evening when she had spurned his advances, and now had a restraining order against him. Thankfully for him, she later dropped the charges.

One Saturday evening, after living in the town for close to a year, my doorbell rang at around eleven p.m. Not expecting anyone I was surprised by the interruption. Henry had been in a fight and had asked a Samaritan from our town to drop him off at my home, hoping that I would have an antiseptic emulsion for him. He had a puffy eye, a few abrasions on his face and a cut on his lip. His shirt was also speckled with blood. I invited him in and suggested he disrobe and take a shower, before I disinfected his battle scars. He wasn’t totally drunk, but had obviously had a few.

Adhering to my request he followed me to the shower before I helped him undress. Once naked I got a look at his dick. Henry’s cock wasn’t the thickest I had seen in town, but very definitely the longest. He had an ample foreskin that hung at least two inches off the tip of his knob. I was memorised by his long snake as it swayed in tandem with his floppy balls, as he washed himself.

After showering I assisted him towelling off. There were two ugly bruises on his back that looked as if someone had put the boot in. Once done, I applied the antiseptic ointment to all his cuts, before advising him to move to the bedroom so that I could apply an anti-inflammatory cream to his back. I pulled the duvet cover off the bed and asked him to lie on his stomach. Henry groaned approvingly, as I lightly sat on his butt and began to massage his back. I took my time and really gave him a solid working-over.

After ten minutes, I lifted off him and asked him to turn onto his back, so I could check for bruises on his stomach and chest. Somewhat hesitantly he complied. When his erect knob flopped onto his stomach once he had turned, I was stunned, because Henry’s dick extended well past his belly-button. He had the most magnificent cock I had ever seen.

Sitting on his upper thighs I began to massage his torso to continued groans of approval. As I rubbed him I noticed a pool of pre-cum begin to form on his stomach. The flow of liquid from his cock was incessant, and I constantly added some of his juice to the balm that I was applying to his body.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

With his hands behind his head he stared at me, with a horny look in his eyes. I finally got off the bed and undressed, before getting back on and placing my head at his crotch. As I licked his cock and balls the sounds emanating from him became guttural. His long foreskin totally fascinated me, as it slid back and forth over his moist and odorous dick-head.

I then began the arduous task of attempting to swallow his entire dick. It took a good few minutes, but I did manage to accommodate him balls-deep. When I lifted my head to breathe Henry had a total look of wonder on his face. Again I began the downward journey as pre-cum and drool oozed from my mouth. Before I could complete my journey on this occasion, however, his rough hands clasped the back of my head, as he speared his entire cock down my throat. He was literally growling with horniness and I had to fight for oxygen, as he face-fucked me vigorously.

As he announced that he was about to cum, I pulled my head upwards with all my might, so I could taste his delicious spunk as it spurted into my mouth. After savouring his love-jelly I let him invade my throat one more time. I lay next to him on the bed after our session, with both of us chuckling.

A few minutes later, Henry lent over and kissed me passionately, before his tongue excavated my mouth. As our lips remained locked Henry slowly moved his body onto mine, clasping my head in his hands. After a while, Henry lifted his head he asked if could fuck me. When I turned over he began rubbing his cock between my cheeks in preparation for his anal invasion. Henry’s abundance of natural lubrication soon made his cock feel slicker than a grease pole. As his dick started its patient descent it felt like his shlong was never-ending. Inch by inch he plugged my arse good and solid. When he eventually bottomed-out, it felt like three-quarters of my abdomen was bloated with cock. Henry now began rocking his hips in a slow and deliberate rhythm.

I was blown away by the desire that Henry displayed toward me. This wasn’t like some opportunistic fuck, but like two people making love. We were totally enraptured in the throes of passion. My neck was kissed and licked as his hunger for me heightened. Unlike the other men in town and for that matter, most men I had ever met, Henry took his time, savouring every second of his pleasure.

For thirty minutes, Henry steadily thrust into me as his hips danced above my body. I had never experienced this level of pleasure while having sex, ever before. Eventually, Henry lifted his torso onto straight arms and commenced picking up his pace. Gasping with lust, he lunged into me as he unloaded. I had ejaculated a few minutes earlier, shooting an enormous torrent of cum all over my sheet. Henry was without doubt the best fuck I had ever had. Early the following morning we had sex again before he left.

I did not see Henry again until Tuesday evening, when he popped around at nine p.m. After a cup of coffee he asked if would give him another massage, as his back was still hurting. Naturally I did, and he again spent the night. As I had originally suspected, Henry was very highly sexed and he kept me very busy that evening.

Henry now began regularly popping in and would visit me at least three times a week. One night, Henry surprised by asking if I would consider the possibility of him moving in with me. Fortunately, I had a couch that converted into a bed, being a little worried about the gossip that might ensue. But, I figured that I would deal with that eventuality as time wore on, and therefore agreed to his request.

A few weeks after he moved in, I was constantly complimented on Henry’s improved appearance and my kind-heartedness towards him. Who knew how it would all work out in the long run? Regrettably, most of my relationships with the other guys in town came to an end because of my fulltime boarder. But with Henry being the top dog in the sex department, this was not such an ordeal for me.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments