Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love on the Waterfront

"It was a romantic night on the waterfront"

11
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
751 words 751 words

It's late and all the stores are closed. The crowds have dwindled down and nearly everyone has gone home for the evening. I'm down at the Seattle Waterfront Park, at the fence in the darkness, overlooking the water, far enough away from the street so that I can barely be seen by innocent bystanders.

The moon is shining on the water and all I can hear is the waves slapping against the piers and the ferry boat off in the distance. Behind me, I hear faint footsteps getting closer. I turn my head around to see who is coming and see a lone male figure, in a calf length overcoat, moving towards me. In the dark, I can just make out a penis hanging out of his zipper as he slowly makes his way toward me. Excited, I turn back around and look out over the water. I already know what he's here for and I've worn appropriate attire that will allow him access to what he wants. 

He softly steps up behind me and whispers in my ear, "Are you ready for this?"

I remain leaning against the rail and whisper back, "I am." 

He slides his arms around me, encircling me, pulling himself in close enough for me to feel his manhood against me, growing hard. As he reaches down and pulls my shorts down far enough to gain access, I move my legs apart in breathless anticipation, my mind screaming in silence, "TAKE ME! TAKE ME NOW!!" 

In the dark, from a distance, we simply appear to be two lovers in an embrace, against the moonlight, but in reality, his penis is growing ever harder, sliding between my cheeks, seeking a warm wet place to enter. In his excitement, he pushes a little too fast and a whimper escapes my lips as the head of his cock forces it's way inside me, oblivious to the pain it is causing.

He kisses my ear, apologizing and stops pushing for a few moments while I relax around his cock. After about a minute, I push back against him and he slowly slides all the way in, moaning with pleasure. He's a full seven and a half inches inside me now and I am moaning in absolute ecstasy. 

LuxSophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxSophie

All I can feel now is his beautiful manhood, throbbing inside me, filling me completely while my own cock drips stringy pre-cum on the pavement below. We stand here at the railing, making love for what seems like an hour, his coat wrapped around us, hiding what we are really doing from prying eyes.

He breathes hard in my ear, kissing my neck and thrusting his cock into me as hard as he can, resting every once in a while to keep from cumming too soon. I tell him to slow down when I feel the head of his cock swell up inside me, getting ready to fill me with his juices. I tell him I want to make this last all night.

He leans in and whispers, "You like that cock, bitch??" 

I respond with a moan and tell him to, "Give it all to me baby, and make it hurt!"

He suddenly loses all control and starts banging my man-cunt as hard as he can. I can feel his cock head pounding my insides relentlessly, growing, getting harder, ready to spew like a volcano. He's breathing heavily in my ear, pulling on my hips as he slams his cock into me with all his might, shoving me against the railing. 

With a few final hard thrusts, he lets out a moan that I'm convinced everyone in Seattle is going to hear and then sprays my insides with his thick, milky jizz. I feel him filling me up with warm juices and I collapse against the railing as he falls down on top of me, both of us utterly exhausted. He lays on top of me for a couple of minutes while his cock goes limp and slides out of the condom he had on. As he slides out of me, a thick stream of jizz runs down the back of my legs and into my shoes almost making me cum. 

Suddenly I hear a rustling behind us and turn my head around to see five or six men behind us with their cocks in their hands. The one closest, a huge, black mountain of a man with a ten inch pole, steps forward and with a low growl, says, "MY turn!"

Published 
Written by swm456
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments