Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Martyn Gets Comfy In Amsterdam

"On a trip to Amsterdam with the college band, my roommate opens up."

5
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"When I was in college, I went on a tour to Amsterdam with our college jazz band and wind orchestra. I shared a room with a hot, nerdy pianist called Martyn who slept naked. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I wish I could have blown more than just my sax!"

In college, I joined a bunch of musical societies. I met Martyn there. He was an amazing musician who had curly black hair, was crazy tall and had massive hands. You know... for playing the piano. But you knew he had a massive dick. We became fast friends and he was the first male friend I made after I came out as gay. I fell for him. Hard. It hurt. And if I had known we wouldn't be friends now, I'd have tried harder to get in those boxers!

What Really Happened.
When I was eighteen, I went on the college music tour to Amsterdam. I was going to be spending every night for the whole week in a shared room with Martyn. When we all get to the hotel, go to our rooms. Rather than two singles, we had a double bed! Oh no! Guess we'd have to share.

One evening, after playing two concerts, a few of us snuck out of the hotel. We used bikes to all go to the beach and get some drinks. After having a few mixers (with generous measures of spirits) we stepped onto the sand as the sun was setting. I'm sure I'll always remember that image of Martyn in his white t-shirt. It was a perfect evening; the warm yellow/pink light and the soft sand under my feet. Best of all, that tingle of being so close to someone you love and want to touch butts with.

We biked back after the sun had set, a bit drunk and in danger of falling into the canal. But we made it, said our goodbyes to everyone else and went up to our room. Martyn stripped down to his boxers and, gurl, that bulge! It made me hard to see it so I took my trousers off under the covers. We had a frank talk about being desperate to lose our virginities. He got quite emotional about another girl who was in the band.

We stayed up talking for hours and, as we were about to go to sleep, Martyn asked if it would be okay if he took his boxers off. I said yes and he pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. Sadly he did it all under the covers. I even looked away as he did it because I was so afraid I would offend him and lose my friend. Then the lights went out and we went to sleep without another word. The next morning he put them back on under the covers too. So I never got a peek. I did hear from a lady friend of mine who had been with Martyn, that his dick was long and thick! Oh, if only things had been different...

What I wish happened.
After a few drinks and a perfect evening on the beach, Martyn and I go back up to our hotel room. He sits on his side of the double bed I'd soon be sharing with him. My friend strips to his boxers and lays down on top of the covers. Right then my cock hardens and the head of my penis slides between my underwear and skin. He notices me staring at his bulge; hints of a thick, soft dick and big balls under those tight boxer-briefs.

"What!?" He says, sounding half annoyed and half amused. 

"N-nothing," I stammer in reply, as my eyes drop to the floor. "Was thinking about taking a shower." I quickly turn, go into the bathroom, get naked and turn the water on. I use some shower gel as lube and start to slowly run my hands over my cock. I've left the door partly open, sort of hoping he would see. After a few minutes, it's clear he's not coming to the door. I start wanking louder and am tempted to cum right there! Right on the edge I stop and put both my hands on the tile wall. I take a few minutes, water running over my face and back. Okay, let's go back into the room.

I wrap a towel around my waist and do my best to hide my hard cock. Martyn is playing his DS in bed and I hear familiar, Mario-esque sounds. He won't look at me. I say nothing and get into bed, towel still around me. "Did you have a good time on the beach?" I ask, to break the silence.

He closes the DS, looks right at me, and says, "yeah, Helen looked really fit... sounded like you had more fun just now though?!" He doesn't say it coyly, though, he looks serious. Is he mad at me? My cock starts to soften. "Look, I get it," he mutters as he gets under the covers, "I'm horny all the time. So many of the girls on this tour are so hot. I like them so much... I think I might even love one of them." He starts to cry. "She doesn't care about me though. Probably just thinks I'm ugly."

TamaraFuentes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraFuentes

I reach up to brush the tears off his face, "You're not ugly, and I know how hard it is to have unrequited feelings for someone." With my hand on his face, he looks at me and his expression relaxes.

After a second, though, he gets mad and pushes me away. He turns over and says, "whatever!"

It's silent in bed for a while. I'm shaken by what happened. A faint, "Joe?" Breaks the silence in the dark room.

"Martyn?"

"I'm kinda uncomfortable, can I take my boxers off?"

"Uh-huh." My face turns red.

"I'm sorry I pushed you." He admits, "I know you're gay and I know you like me." He turns to face me, his eyes kinder and a smile on his face. "And I know you had a wank and got cum all over the shower, earlier."

"I didn't cum." I laugh, relaxing more now. "Sometimes it's more fun to save it, you know?"

"Yeah, I get that. I did it for a couple of days before we came to Amsterdam. To be honest, I wanted to get laid on this trip."

He gets up and goes to his suitcase. The moonlight through the window catches his ass. When he bends down to his suitcase I can see his soft cock hanging between his legs. Out of his case, he pulls a bottle of lube and a bunch of condoms with "XL" written on them. "See," he turns to show me them, his cock now semi-hard and swinging in full view. "It's not like I haven't thought about us having sex. I'm not gay but... everyone gets one, right?" He pulls the covers off the bed, turns me over and pulls the towel off. It's all a bit sudden and rough, but I can't say I'm not happy about it. He squeezes some lube onto my ass and then starts fingering my me; one finger, then two. He lubes up his cock and slides it in.

"Martyn, that's too much, I..."

"Shh, don't talk. I'll be careful." Tonight is getting really good, really fast.

He pushes in, bit by bit, until my ass is warmed up. He starts pounding away and precum leaks out of my hard cock, leaving a long silver line between my tip and the bed. It gets longer each time that massive cock head hits my prostate. After a while, I also feel his big, lube covered hand reach over to my cock and start stroking it. I'm in heaven. As I'm getting close he grabs my thighs and flips me onto my back. He's looking right into my eyes, as he continues to fuck me and stroke my cock.

We moan quietly, not wanting people in the next room to hear. He pumps rapidly for a while. Then slower, long motions. He mirrors this rhythm with his hand on my cock. His shaft is so thick and my ass is so tight that I can see his penis with my mind's eye. The mushroom head is leaving a definite impression as it stimulates me. I look down and see that it's not even all the way in! He pulls it out for a second. The picture I had in my head was right. It's long, a little over nine inches, has a slight curve and a tasty-looking, shiny, pink head.

As he gently slides it back in, I say, "you can go deeper..." And so he does, plunging it deep inside me as his hands slide over the head of my cock. We're getting close. Then warm jizz shoots deep inside me. It turns me on so much I also cum buckets over my chest, face, and the wall behind me. The last few emissions run down my cock and over his fingers.

We stay where we are for a while; his cock getting soft inside me. And mine getting soft in his hands. After a while, he leans down and kisses me. Then he draws his cock out of my satisfied body and says, "This can stay our secret, right?"

... if only...

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Joe1989
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments