Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Adam

"How an alpha student seduces his teacher"

28
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I was excited. I'd just become a qualified teacher and I'd got my first job - supply teacher at a secondary school with a sixth form. Not bad for a twenty-three-year-old.

When the head of English was off sick, I was told I had to take her A-level literature class. I revised everything I could about the Wife of Bath and was ready for the lessons. Teaching about Chaucer might be difficult but I'm up for a challenge.

I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom. That's when I first saw Adam. He was lounging in his seat, chatting with friends. Handsome, tall, confident. He was eighteen years old but looked older.

I walked in and said, "Settle down."

I introduced myself, Mr. Atkinson, and said we were going to look at the plot of the Wife of Bath first.

Adam said, "We've done that, sir." The way he said "sir" made it sound sarcastic, as if it were in speech marks.

I mumbled something and then said we'd be looking at it again and so I began my first lesson with the class.

Adam looked at me intently whenever I was talking. A bit too intently. It made me uneasy. He was clearly bright and a bit conceited. I learned later that he was a star on the school's rugby team.

In the next lesson with the class, I got into my stride and thought things were going well. I tried not to look at Adam. He was still looking intently at me. When I did catch his eye, he moved his tongue around his lips as he looked directly at me. I blushed.

During the third lesson, he was lounging as he normally did but kept touching his crotch, moving it. I'd had enough. I told him I wanted a word with him after class.

At the end of class, he came up to the front. I stood up. I'm 5ft 8ins. He towered over me at 6ft 3ins. At my eyeline, I could see a mass of chest hair under his shirt. He had the body of a man much older than he was.

I said, "You were behaving inappropriately earlier. I saw you constantly, er, adjust yourself."

He replied, "I'm sorry 'sir'. I was just getting comfortable. I mean we all have to do it sometimes."

Then he looked down at my crotch. "Actually, perhaps you don't," he said, grinning.

I didn't know what to do or say. This student was intimidating me in so many ways. I couldn't deny I found him attractive but I knew I had to be professional. Nevertheless, I blushed again. I said something about not doing it again and then left the room.

I began to dread the class's next lesson but Adam behaved. He smiled at me and still looked intently at me. It was only when I got home that I found a used jockstrap in my briefcase. I knew it must have been his. I had no evidence, of course. I was sick with worry. How could I control this young man?

The next day I didn't have to teach his class and as I went to work I was relieved, I have to say. I'd been trying not to think about Adam but he was never far from my mind. The night before, my husband could see I was distracted but I told him it was nothing.

During that day, however, I got the biggest surprise from Adam. I was walking down a corridor when I felt a hand grab one of my buttocks. I turned around. Adam held it. He smiled and said, "Good morning, 'sir'!" and then let go.

I couldn't catch my breath. I dropped my books. I stumbled. Adam just smiled at me, winked, and walked off.

This had to stop but what could I do? A student was humiliating me. Could I tell the head teacher? What would I look like? Surely, as a trained teacher, I could sort this out myself. It was also turning me on so much.

I tried to concentrate on my other lessons and pupils. I was doing a good job with them all, I thought. I would have to come up with a way to control Adam.

But then I saw a note on my desk. It simply said, "4 pm, car park near library."

My mind raced. It was definitely from Adam. I knew that. What did he want? Was this my opportunity to tell him to stop or I'd take it further? Maybe threaten to get him expelled?

Four o'clock came and I went to the car park. From a distance, I could see Adam's tall, muscular form leaning against a car. I decided to be calm, to simply have it out with him.

As I got there, Adam nodded at the car and said, "Get in."

I replied that it was inappropriate to get into a student's car and that I shouldn't. He just hissed, "Nobody can see us. Just get in."

I knew I shouldn't have but I did. I sat down in the passenger seat. At that point, I tried to have a conversation about appropriate behaviour and my position as a teacher.

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

He nodded but said little and drove us to a secluded part of a car park near a wood. He then unzipped his flies and pulled out a large semi-hard cock.

"Suck me, 'sir'," he said. And put his hand on my head to guide it to his cock.

I knew I shouldn't but I wanted to so much. He was so hot. There was no denying it. He was handsome, had a great body and he was in charge. I'd rarely met such a commanding alpha male.

I placed my mouth over his cock head and licked it. I licked down his shaft and kissed his balls. Then I sucked his cock as he moaned in pleasure.

Inside I was in turmoil. Part of me was telling me to get out of the car. This could ruin my career. Another was thinking what a great cock this is and how much I wanted to service it. It was obvious which part of me was winning the argument.

I was giving Adam a great blowjob. He was moaning and squirming a little as I deep-throated it. Moving around it. Teasing it. I knew what I was doing.

Eventually, he came right down my throat. I licked every single tasty drop - and then reality struck. I begged him not to tell anyone. I told him my career would end if anyone found out. My husband would kick me out.

Adam just took his phone out. "What's your number?" I told him that staff couldn't share telephone numbers with students. He just said, angrily, "What's your fucking number?"

I told him. He put it into his phone. He zipped up and drove off without a word. I didn't know what to do or say. My head was spinning. He dropped me off at school and said, "See you tomorrow, 'sir'."

I rushed home. I brushed my teeth thoroughly. I gargled with mouthwash. I didn't want my husband to smell another man's cum on my breath.

My husband knew something was wrong. I said work had been stressful. We watched a bit of television together. But then my phone pinged with a text message.

I knew it would be from Adam. It was. It simply said, "Bring lube tomorrow." I put my phone away. I lied to my husband to say it was my sister seeing if we were going to visit at the weekend. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what to do. But I was so hard.

When my husband left the room to go to bed, I texted back. "We mustn't do this. I cannot. We must not mention it again."

Shortly afterward, Adam sent a nude shot of himself. Tall with a hairy, muscular chest. Big soft cock. Wicked smile. Then he messaged again, "Bring lube tomorrow." I meekly responded, "OK."

My erection was so hard, so unrelenting. When I went to bed my husband kissed me and felt it. I am normally a bottom but I fucked him twice before we went to sleep.

In the morning, I was dreading the day ahead. But I packed lube and poppers in my briefcase before I left. I guess I resigned myself to the inevitable. My brain was saying one thing, my body another.

I got into the English class early. Adam was already there. Nobody else was. He grinned at me. "You're a great little cocksucker, 'sir'."

I blushed again and actually said, "thank you". Then the rest of the class came in and I tried to concentrate on what I was paid to do.

As the clock ticked to the end of the lesson, I was wondering what Adam would do or say at the end of it. Soon enough the bell rang and the lesson ended. Adam stayed back as his friends left the room. He came up to me and whispered, "Got the lube?"

I stuttered a 'Yes'.

He smiled. "The stock cupboard over there has a lock, doesn't it?"

He knew it did. I nodded.

"Lunchtime then."

A short time later my phone pinged. "Gonna fuck your brains out."

My cock throbbed. My arse tingled. It was exactly what I wanted, what I needed. I went into the stock cupboard and cleared some space. I could lean up against the shelves. We would have enough room. I was nervous and I was excited.

Then the next class began to walk in. It was 11 am. Lunch started at noon. I had to wait for an hour. I was counting down the minutes. I wanted Adam so badly, I'd stopped pretending to myself.

The bell went; it was noon. The pupils left the classroom and I tried to hurry them along. Then I waited but Adam didn't show. I paced around the classroom. I looked up and down the corridor. Eventually, I texted him "where are you?"

He texted back straightaway. "I knew you wanted it badly. Be there in two."

He'd been teasing me. He was always in control. I hated that fact and I loved it too.

Adam came into the room, grabbed my arse, and led me to the stock cupboard.

Published 
Written by JonathanKirkpatrick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments