Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than Just A Band (The Beginning)

"This is my first entry... and will definitely will not be my last... well, depending on the comments"

8
8 Comments 8
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
They all seemed to get along so well. As a band we all are supposed to get along well. All of them were hot. Keith was the shy one of the group and rather the clumsiest, but he was the best lead guitarist there was. Cliff and John were half brothers. Same Dad, different Mothers. Cliff was the polar opposite of John. Cliff was the serious lead singer/keyboardist. He was not much of genuine humour, but sarcastic phrases. While on the other hand, John was the playful, carefree type. That was one of the reason I was drastically crazy for him.

Beside them, I was the smallest one. I was the rhythm guitarist and also the last addition to the band before it became whole. They all were college graduates, and I was the odd one out, having dropped out of High School. This was due to the fact that I did not have any money to continue. Their ages ranged from 25-27, and I was the youngest, at 19yrs old. I had elfin looks and with really thick and long dark hair, which I wanted to cut off. John had told me, in one of his stupors, that I look attractive with my hair the way it was. John was all macho and I loved his rare compliments. He had Hispanic looks, with light brown hair and striking ebony eyes that always had me melting. I tended to be more closer to John than to Cliff. Cliff was just too serious of a lad.

Tonight, John was drunk again. It has been annoying ever since we had gone on tour. He had been having problems with his girlfriend from back home ever since we left. Cliff had been down to earth saying that he should dump the cunt. Of course, I would not be so harsh to say it like that, but I did agree.

"Cindy, why do you do this? Of course, I'm coming back," he said into his phone. He was in a bathroom stall, and was previously depositing his contents that he had eaten earlier.

I was waiting for him outside of the stall. My heart broke for him. Cindy was a little slut, but she was one sexy 'she devil'. I can't say that she was beautiful per se, because that would mean that so was her personality. Unfortunately, her personality sucked. She was one of those rich rotten girls. She was hitting on Cliff before John, but Cliff seemed interested in someone else. He was always too composed for me to see who was the lucky person. So far, he didn't seem to be interested in any of the half-naked fan girls that practically flung themselves at him.

Back to John. "Well, fine. If that's how you feel, go ahead and dump me. Just so you know, this is it. I won't be taking you back this time."

Did I hear correctly? It was over? I could not bring myself to hope. They had always broken up in the past, and gotten back together the next day. I was never able to tell him my feelings.

Keith knew I was gay because I knew he was still in the closet. Also, Cliff knew too. I did not tell him, he was awfully observant, and out spoken. When he knew, he called me an 'ass bandit'. Which, I was annoyed with.

John came out of the bathroom looking like a hurt puppy. I just wanted to kiss that sad pout from his lips.

"Are you ok, dude?"

"I will be, once I get a cold drink," he said surly.

I looked at him and he looked like he needed some rest. He looked like how he was. Drunk.

I said, "John, I think you've had too much to drink."

I was literally running after him. He was so damn tall, and his long legged strides were 2 of mine. I think he was 6'4", and his body was muscled, due to all that drumming. I was like I said, the shortest, elfin looking of the group, standing at 5'7".

I reached him just in time at the bar as he was ordering his drink. "Tell you what, let's go back to the hotel and order one of those fancy wines they have, and you can drink to your heart's content and until your liver fries up and looks a raisin."

He laughed, and I could not stop myself from listening to the richness of his laugh.

"Fine," he agreed and downed his drink like he was drinking milk. Where did all that liquor go?

He came along, like he always did. All he needed was a bed, and I knew very well that once he hit it, it would night-night for him. I did not mind taking care of him like this. I loved him. If I couldn't have him the way I wanted, I was satisfied to have him as my friend.

We reached the hotel room, where he occupied one of the twin beds. John and I shared a room. Keith and Cliff shared the other twin room. I begun with the task of removing all of his clothes, except for his boxers. He was one heavy fella, for someone my stupid size. Being a drummer was totally paying off. He had ropes of muscles on his arms and a very humble four pack sculpted in abdomen.

Impulsively, I pressed a slight kiss on his chest and just stared at him, with a longing that I was quietly accustomed to. Wishing that, one day I could tell him how I truly felt.

"Damn you John," I found myself saying out loud.

I began removing my own clothes down to my boxer briefs.

"When you're not drunk, you are the equivalent of a God. Why do you have to be so damn sexy? Why did I have to fall in love with you?" I asked, annoyed with myself and speaking to the sleeping body of a guy.

This was a guy who probably didn't know how to spell his name at this particular moment, much less remember anything in the morning. I felt myself being a bit cliche-ish. I hated him because I loved him.

"Kyle?"

I went tense. I hoped he hadn't heard anything that I just said. I went to my bed, acting as if I had not heard what he had just said.

I thought, 'You were suppose to be asleep, dammit.'

"Kyle, I heard that," he said, his words still slurred. Damn him! I know I heard a smile in that red-handed statement.

"John, go back to sleep. I didn't say anything," I said quickly, and covered myself from head to toe.

I was not even cold. I just did not want him to be able to see me. I heard some rustling over on his side of the room. I did not even pay any attention to it. He was a restless sleeper. At least that was until I felt someone sit on my bed. I didn't even move.

"John, you're drunk as hell and your going to need your rest for tomorrow. We are going back on the road. Go back to bed."

"Kyle, yes, I am drunk, but not drunk as hell," he said chuckling, and started poking me at my side, causing me to jump.

I sat straight up in my bed and stared at him. "Johnny, you're imagining stuff. Your drunk. Now, Go-Go, back to bed," I said as if speaking to a child and giving him a slight push.

Of course, that didn't even budge him. He just stared at me with a stupidly cute grin on his face, with his dimples just piercing his cheek.

'Dammit heart! Why won't you stop racing?'

I was too slow to react. Before I knew it, one of his huge hands had pulled me into a deep kiss. I went limp, my mind roaring like a lion gone insane. HE was KISSING ME! Out of all the people I'd ever believe would do so.

I had wanted this for too long. My hands clung to him, and I threw myself into that. I wanted to blow his mind. John's hand gripped my waist. His warm hands were burning my flesh. He had lifted me from out of my sheets without me feeling it, and had sat me sideways on his lap. There was not a shadow of a doubt in my mind, that I can say, that whatever was poking at me was a belt buckle. His tongue surprised me, and as it entered my mouth, it began caressing my own in a battle of pure hunger. He was such a great kisser. My nails were digging into his shoulders.

John withdrew his lips from mine. I was left shuddering like a leaf. That was the most intense kiss I'd ever had. Who would have known that it would be from John.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1



"Holy Hell Kyle! You are an amazing kisser," he whispered with a slur, and shock was mirroring in his eyes.

'Fuck! He was still drunk. What was I thinking?!'

I knew to myself that I should not let this go any further because he was still sorta drunk.

"You've had your fun John.We both know that you are a straight guy. So stop fucking with me and go back to sleep."

I started to lift myself off of him, but his arms tightened around my waist. "Johnathan, quit it."

He begun laughing playfully. "Kyle, I've never thought that I'd have the chance to tell you this but, you look awfully adorable when you're annoyed."

I was squirming in his lap, trying to break his grip, but then I froze when I heard him moan out loud. His eyes had on a predator look that I'd never seen before. It had my blood boiling, and my lower region was reacting in a very delicious way.

"John, I'm serious," I said breathily. My squirming was just creating friction, making him and I harder. I found myself getting nervous.

I thought, 'If I go through with this, I mean, John was such a big guy, and that front what was poking at me, well...it felt massive.'

"Mmmm, Kyle, please make my day, show me what it's like being gay."

'DAfuq!!! He knew!! All along, he knew?!!!'

"You're an asshole," I hissed angrily. What a ridiculous rhyme.

He laughed his rich playful laughter. He was sounding more sober by the second. "Oh yes, I am. I am the asshole that you love, though. So, I guess that makes it ok. At this current moment though, I'd like to be buried deep inside yours."

'How can he talk like that?'

I blushed red and he saw it and laughed. "You are so cute."

I wanted to ask him about his girlfriend. What was he going to do? I did not want to be his one nighter. I don't like sharing. But I did not have any chance to say anything. His lips were devouring mine, with such a skill that had erased all the thoughts from my mind.

In one quick movement, he had me pinned down on the bed and began gyrating his hips so that his dick was rubbing mines through the boxer material. I moaned. With one hand, he took hold of my boxers, while having my hand pinned above my head. He was utterly strong and his superior height was impressive. The night stand right beside my bed had a drawer. He opened it and pulled out a gel looking tube.

"This'll do the trick, don'tcha think?" he said with a smile, and a dark look in his eyes.

He managed to pour the gel in his hands with one hand and began fondling me. His hands were surprisingly gentle, as he stroked my sensitive hole.

He asked, "How does that feel? Tell me."

I wanted to touch him but he had me pinned as his hand worked on me. He played with my sack as gentle as glass and proceeded to jerk me off. I moaned louder. I wanted him. He had me wanting him inside me.

John stuck a finger inside me, causing my body to tense up. I was too excited.

"Relax, I''ll make sure you enjoy this, because judging from how tight you are, I know I will."

I thought, 'How can he be so calm about this? It's like he's talking about the weather or something.'

I yelped as he stuck another finger in me, opening me slowly.

"Ooooohhh Kyle, you wrap around my finger so damn good. I can't wait to get in you but I'm going to be good. I won't do anything until you beg me."

His hand was long enough to keep my hand pinned, as he went down to my chest. He sucked and bit my sensitive nipples. I wanted to curse him, but it felt too good. He was running his tongue all over me. He brought my hands to my side and held them down using both of his hands. That gave him more space for him to lick his way down more.

'Was he going to do what I think he was going to do?'

His tongue snaked out and licked the tip of my cock.

He said, "Mmmm pre-cum."

I lost control when he swallowed my entire stick, and gobbled it with a slurping sound.

"Fuck John," I moaned. I wanted him. I was not going to cum like this. "John, please. I'm going to cum."

"Want me to swallow it?" he asked curiously.

I gulped."I want you inside me. Please. I want you fucking me so hard, that I spew my cum all over you," I said, panting louder.

"That's what I wanted to hear," he eagerly. "Your mine now, Kyle."

He pinned my hands above my head with one hand again and then positioned himself at my entrance. He had placed my feet on his strong shoulders. With his free hand, and my arse all gelled up, he began to enter me. I was whimpering and squirming. He was huge! I felt him tearing me open.

He groaned loudly. "That's it Kyle, relax those lovely muscles of yours."

"I want to touch you," I heard myself saying, trying to distract myself from the pain.

"No, not now. If you touch me, I'll lose control. You are so tight!" he said as he kept entering me.

'Was I causing him that much affection? Why now anyways? I had always been there to take care of him. Why was it that now I could make him lose control by one touch? Did I turned him on that much?'

"Aaaahhh!! It's finally in," he said triumphantly.

I felt full and stuffed. My arse felt stretched.

He moaned, "I don't think I have long, mate. You so fucking tight, it's driving me nuts."

The way I felt, I doubt that I'd last long either.

He started trusting into me, slowly at first. I loved the feel of his stick. A bit painful, but pleasure at the same time. His free hand was roaming my body and settled on my hard dick. He was jerking me off, in the same rhythm of his strokes. Slowly, he started picking up pace, thrusting in fast and pumping my cock faster. His breathing was accelerated, and I loved the symphony of his moans and grunts. I moaned louder than him. I was reaching my edge fast.

"John, I'm going to cum!! JOHN!!" I said out loud, without masking the tone of urgency.

He pumped my dick faster and fucked me harder. Finally, he released my hand. My body exploded with an atomic orgasm that had me sinking my nails into his shoulders and back, as I SCREAMED in ecstasy. My cum shot all over his four pack that stood out even more under its current action. Almost at the same time I heard John release a loud animalistic growl that had me cumming harder as I felt ropes and ropes of cum being shot into me.

"HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!" he exclaimed and collapsed onto me, breathing heavily.

I hugged him tightly, as I felt his wild heart beating wildly. I lost track of the time that we spent in that position. John's heart rate had gone to normal beats, and was breathing normally. His weight was smashing me, but I loved it. His scent was engulfing me, and I loved it. I love him.

"That was... UN-BELIEV-ABLE!" he said shocked and chuckling to himself.

He rolled off of me. I felt empty, and sad. He was probably going back to his own bed. I did not expect him to spoon me and wrapped his big hands around me.

"John, what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Obviously, I'm going to sleep. I suggest you get some too, because we are going to wake up extra earlier tomorrow. I love a screamer. I definitely wanna do that again," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "But I wanna hear you say you love me as you cum."

I had created a monster. A sexy, delicious, and utterly irresistible monster.

To Be Continued....

Author's Note:

This is all fiction. I hope you all like it. English is not my first language, so if you find any grammar mistakes, please forgive me.

Published 
Written by MsFreakyGoth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments