Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"My First time with a lady"

8
3 Comments 3
51.6k Views 51.6k
345 words 345 words
Famous Story

This is my first time at submitting and not sure what you think. Its a bit short but some advice would be nice.

 

We were alone in her house. We were watching TV together on the couch. Nothing of interest was on so we decided to play cards. We played Rummy. We did silly things for the winning hand i.e. looser had to make a drink. A few hands later we did some funny things like put your hand down the back of the other person or nibble the persons ear.

 

One time as I was having my ears nibbled she asked if we could do a dare. I said ok. She took my hand and put it under her dress and on top of her knicker line. I didn’t know what to do except leave my hand there for a minute and then took it out again, She took my hand again and put it in the same place but this time she guided my hands under her knickers and I could feel her pubic hair. She took my hand further and guided a finger into her pussy.

 

She then guided me in and out. She got very wet and was soon having orgasm after orgasm. Then she took my hand and asked would I like to put my cock in her. I was nervous but said yes please. We went upstairs and she stripped off showing her lovely tits and pussy. She then undressed me and proceeded to suck my cock to get it nice and hard.

 

Then she took me to the bed and laid down and guided my hard cock into her. She told me to repeat what I had done to her pussy with my finger earlier but using my cock. We kissed as I kept going in and out. I was in heaven. Then I suddenly felt I was coming but she kept on going and soon my cock washed the inside of her pussy with sperm. She kept my cock in her as long as possible.

Published 
Written by janewayandme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments