Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Trawling: The Trucker

"Something simple, nasty and gay."

55
21 Comments 21
34.1k Views 34.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

It was one of those suffocating August nights. The air was heavy and seemed to suck the energy right out of me. It was the end of an uncomfortable and painfully dull day and my mind wondered aimlessly as the evening hours ticked by. As midnight approached, I began to feel a heat that had nothing at all to do with the sweltering humidity outside.

I was single at the time, so dealing with that urge for sex wasn't as simple as climbing into bed with a significant other. I thought about calling one of the guys I shared myself with from time to time, but at that late hour it was unlikely any of them would be awake. Besides, I wasn't in a mood for the idle talk and random bullshit that would have accompanied such a liaison.

So I sat on my couch for a bit, reading some porn and sliding my hand up and down my well lubricated shaft. I fantasized it was a young man's hot mouth sucking me deeply as my slick hand traveled smoothly over my swelling erection. Soon, I could almost feel his hand following tightly behind his wet lips, stroking me hard as he eagerly sucked on me.

My raging cock felt hard in my hand and clear drops of liquid leaked out as I thought about him fondling my balls. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the image of him crouching on his knees in front of me, his head bobbing evenly over my shaft as if he longed desperately to take my hot cum into his sweet mouth.

The more I slipped into my fantasy, the hotter I felt. I pulled my shirt up high on my chest so I could flick at my nipples and I kicked off my jeans, freeing my legs and allowing me to fondle my balls. I was using both hands, giving my cock and balls the kind of massage I knew would soon have me blowing a load all over my flat stomach. As my chest tightened and my belly felt that delicious pressure start to build, I flicked my fingers over my anus and then slipped one into my dark and clenching hole.

"Fuck!" I gasped as my balls drew up and then the intense pleasure of my orgasm rocketed through my body. I grunted and jerked as I came, watching with clenched teeth as hot ropes of thick cum squirted powerfully from my cock. The sticky cum sprayed upward in a long arc and fell back, coating my hand and splattering all over my chest.

"Oh, son of a bitch!" I gasped as those wonderful tremors slowly rolled through me. The words were a result of the intensity of my release, but they were also an acknowledgement that simply jacking off wasn't going to be enough. Even as my cum dried on my skin and my now flaccid cock lay unmoving on my thigh, I knew I needed something more. Absently, I slid my cum-coated finger into my dark hole, sucking air in between my teeth as the unique feeling of anal penetration warmed my ass. My eyes became slits and I whimpered softly as my finger gently massaged my passage.

The feeling of being stretched was slight but it set off a need in my belly that I knew could not be fulfilled on my own. With a deep sigh, I pulled my finger out of my ass and rubbed the remaining wetness against my thumb. "Screw this," I said in frustration. "I need to get laid tonight."

With a smoldering need burning under my skin, I cleaned up and grabbed my keys. When I started my truck, I wasn't even sure where I was going. I did have some ideas though and my mind wondered over the possibilities as I hit the freeway. Most of these ideas were dangerous for several reasons, but I was in a lust-filled rut and the dangers only excited me all the more.

For a short while, I dithered and toyed with these ideas until I began to feel the anticipation build in my belly. Once that rush began flooding through my blood, I knew that this was going to be one of those nights when my usual rules were thrown completely out the window. I was driving East on the 60 freeway and by the time the Reservoir off ramp appeared, my mind was made up. My breath felt heavy in my chest and my cock began to lengthen with need as I rolled down the off ramp.

The area of Pomona I was heading into was old and run down then just as it is today. Traffic never seems to wane and I nervously blew my cigarette smoke out the open window as I traveled north toward Mission.

Famous for being a haven for prostitution, Mission Avenue was also home to several twenty-four hour adult video stores that were often visited by local men looking for a taste of something no woman could supply.The particular one I was headed for was marked only by a sign the said 'Adult Arcade and Videos'.

Sadly, the place is long since gone. That same building, now completely refurbished, is home to a cheap used car lot. I laugh when I go by it these days. Once a place a man could go to for no strings attached sex, it was now a place anyone could enter with a reasonable chance of getting screwed.

Anyway, about ten minutes after I pulled off the freeway, I was parked in front of this ramshackle dive known well for twenty-five cent videos and its well used glory holes. It was run by an old Asian man who must have known what took place in those booths. You would never have known that by the look on his face though. When I handed him the five dollar bill, he simply gave me a hand full of cheaply photo-copied paper tokens that were the real currency of his booths.

It never seemed to matter what time I walked over those plywood floors. Day or night, about a third of them would be occupied by a man who would invariably be sitting with his pants open and stroking his cock to whatever video fantasy turned him on. A person who has never been in one of those places would be amazed at how comfortable guys can get in an atmosphere like that. Often, I would walk up through the short entry to one of the booths and watch as a guy jacked his cock in front of me.

At times, a guy would either be so shy or uninterested in other men that he would cover up or give me that 'fuck off' look. It happened now and again, but honestly, more often than not the guy would be happy to show me his junk. We would share a look, a purposeful glance that either offered his raging dick to me or invited me to pull out my own. Most guys were all too happy to accept a hand job or be sucked off. Less often would I find a guy who wanted to reciprocate.

On this particular night, the first booth I peered into was occupied by a good looking black man. He was watching an interracial video of a black stud fucking the shit out of some white chicks ass. Her loud moans and screams for more carried into the main halls of the arcade, mixing with those from other booths. Right away he gave me a questioning look and when my eye moved down to his very hard and impressive tool, he stood and stepped back, inviting me into his booth.

"You want some of this? Come on, Boo. Suck it. I haven't come all day and this big black cock is fuckin' hard and ready for you."

Not even looking at his face, I just nodded. My gaze was fixed firmly on his thick cock as he slowly stroked his hand up and down its length. I opened my pants and pulled my own out before dropping to my knees. "Don't come too quick, okay?" I whispered. "I want to jack off while I suck you."

"Yeah, whatever dude," he whispered back. "Just make it good and I'll give you a nice, hot fuckin load of cum in your mouth."

He was commanding and abrupt, but I'd seen this type of attitude before from guys who didn't consider themselves gay. I knew he'd be happy to let me blow him, but I wasn't even going to bother asking him for anything back. I looked at his hard, black cock and decided sucking him off would at least be a good way to start my night.

So, there I was. Crouched down with my knees on the cum crusted plywood floor, slowly stroking my cock with one hand while I guided his much larger dick into my mouth with the other. His hot flesh pulsed in my hand and precum already coated his purplish head. The tangy-sweet taste filled my senses as I let my jaw slack and sucked him into my mouth.

I heard him hiss as I settled in, drawing my lips up and down his shaft. He was wonderfully thick and I lathered his head with my tongue, spreading my saliva all over his ebony knob. Fuck, his skin was hot and felt silky smooth on my tongue. I savored the way he felt in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and taking him as deeply as I possibly could.

I could feel the curves and contours of his head sliding over my tongue. The tangy taste of his sweat-coated skin was strong at first, but the taste faded as I swirled my tongue over his shaft. Soon, his whole organ was wet with my spit. Once I had him nice and slick, I took a breath and plunged deep, letting his thick, spongy-soft head force its way into the tighter depths of my throat.

My hand flew up and down my cock, mirroring the movements of my mouth on his. I was hot with lust and could feel my own orgasm suddenly building in my balls. Not yet wanting to come, I released my throbbing hard-on and brought my hand to his thigh while my mouth worked its magic on his huge dick.

Sitting back on my haunches, I let him rock forward, fucking my throat as deeply as he could reach. I cupped his balls in my hands, feeling their weight and fondling his sack while he drove his length into me over and over again. Only when I needed to breathe did I pull off of him. Taking a moment to catch my breath, I ran my lips along the sensitive underside of his shaft, sucking his sensitive skin as I moved down his impressive length. Precum was flowing out of his head as thickly as I've ever seen and I licked it up as fast as I could. Pretty soon, I felt his large hand on the top of my head.

"Fuck, Boo, you suck cock like a real bitch! Keep that up and I'll fuckin' nut real soon. Just keep sucking me and you'll get it all!"

He held me tightly after that, driving hard into my mouth and pulling my head onto him as he fucked my throat. My eyes were watering and my thighs ached, but I loved his rough treatment. My throat felt abraded and saliva was dripping from my lips when I felt his legs stiffen.

Swallowing hard, I took him deep as his cum flooded into my throat. His hips rocked forward and his cock seemed to become even harder as his sperm erupted into my mouth. His thick head was lodged in my throat and most of his hot goo slid straight into my belly, but thick tendrils dribbled over my tongue as he withdrew, filling my mouth with the salty, semi-bitter taste of his cum.

My eyes were watering as I licked and kissed his slowly deflating cock. I was consumed by the lewd and submissive nature of sucking him like that and my mind felt clouded with my lust. He was tucking his cock back into his pants as I cleared the tears from my eyes. By the time I could stand, he'd slipped past me and disappeared down the hall.

"Fuck, that was intense," I said out loud as I settled into his seat. The fact that he bugged out so quickly didn't bother me. In places like that most guys wanted to get away as quickly as possible after they came. Adult Arcades are all about quick sex without comment and in that moment, I was just as glad he was gone.

Temporarily contented and somewhat overcome by what I'd just done, I slipped my paper tokens into the machine and was instantly greeted by the same black man still fucking that big titted white woman's ass. How anyone could go on that hard for so long always amazed me and I chuckled as I flipped my way through the channels. I was looking for something specific and when I came across a video of a good looking twink sucking off an older biker, my finger fell away from the button.

"Fuck, yes," I whispered as the young guy sucked on the larger man. Twinks have always been a special turn on for me and I started stroking my cock back to life, savoring the lingering taste of cum in my mouth.

I watched intently as the larger man bent the kid over a couch and started to lick his asshole. I imagined myself being treated like that and my cock began oozing juice as my hand pumped it with growing need.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

I watched with rapt attention as this tattooed monster rimmed and fingered the twink's tender ass. I stroked myself all the while, nearing orgasm several times before squeezing my shaft hard until the urge to cum subsided again. The twink on the screen gasped and moaned while the other guy rimmed him and when the biker saddled up to shove his cock into the young man's ass, I had almost decided to let myself come.

I was stroking hard and about ready to blow my load when another man surprised me by appearing at the entry to my booth. He was an older white guy, with a flannel button up shirt and Levi's covering his strong looking legs. A day's growth of stubble covered his face, but even though I'm not usually turned on by facial hair, his overall physique was pretty impressive.

My surprise at his sudden appearance calmed my impending orgasm and I gave my shaft another squeeze as I waited to see what this guy had in mind. I leaned back, letting him get a good look at my drooling cock and he smiled with a predatory hunger.

"You like that sort of thing?" he asked with a nod at the screen. By then, the biker was reaming the young man's ass hard and I felt my cock throb again as I began to understand what he wanted.

"Yeah, I do," I replied breathlessly and he reached down and took my cock into his hand.

He moved so close to me that I could smell the scent of beer mixing with his cologne. His stubble covered cheek brushed against mine and his lips came so close I could taste his breath. "You got a nice hard pecker, son," he whispered as he slowly stroked me. "Are you a top or bottom?"

His calloused hand felt warm and rough and I swallowed hard as he pulled on my cock. "Bottom," I whispered with a nervous tremble. "Do you want to do that to me?"

His hand stopped and he squeezed me so hard it almost hurt. "Yeah, but not here. It's too goddamn hot in this place. I got my rig outside. Why don't you come with me and we can have some fun in the sleeper?"

I was so excited by then I could hardly breathe and I nodded quickly as I fought to answer. "Yeah, I think I'd like that a lot," I finally choked out.

The trucker's grip on me grew tighter at that and he crushed his lips to mine, slipping his tongue past my lips and glossing it against my lower teeth.

"Fuck yeah, buddy. Let's do it. I can't wait to get my dick inside your tight little ass."

I fumbled to get my now raging cock back into my pants and stumbled after him as he led me outside.

God, I gotta say, I love fucking truckers. His rig was one of those big Freightliners with a sleeper compartment in the back. I knew from experience it wouldn't have a lot of room but it was going to be perfect for what we had in mind. He sent me up first and gave my ass a push as I slipped into the cab. I could tell he was as excited as I was and the thought of having a guy in full rut pounding my ass had my heart racing in my chest.

There were little preliminaries. Neither of us had much to say and he kissed me hard as we fumbled with our clothes. I'm not much for kissing men, especially those with a lot of stubble, but he was strong and forward and his tongue slithered its way into my mouth. He sucked on my lip and took my breath away with his urgent need to have me.

I just fucking love when a guy dominates me like that and I was quickly shirtless and on my back with my jeans completely open. I didn't even know this guy's name and there he was yanking my jeans and shorts off, leaving me nude on the narrow mattress.

He kissed me again, leaning over me as we both pushed his shirt off. His chest was hairy and he had a thick belly. Overall, he was not at all the type of guy I usually wanted, but his hunger was undeniable and I just succumbed to it, knowing he was going to do those things to me I truly needed to feel. I was stroking my cock and keeping it hard as he kicked his pants off.

"That's it, make it hard for me. I'm gonna make you come before I fuck you."

"That's fine, we can do this any way you want." I replied meekly. I was captured by his will and I felt a fearful rush as his hard cock flipped up from his shorts. He was thick and long and I knew I was going to be stressed when that thing got shoved up inside my ass.

My head was swimming with desire as he finished stripping. He crawled over me, kissing me again as he ground his cock into mine. His rocked himself up and down, again and again, as if he was fucking a girl. Soon, my thighs parted and clenched around his as I pulled him tightly against my body.

He kissed me one last time, sucking my tongue into his mouth before he flipped us around. We lay side by side, his cock poking at my face as he engulfed mine into his mouth. Oh fuck, let me tell you, men give great head. I don't know if it's just because we have bigger mouths or if it's something else, but damn this guy just swallowed me whole. His mouth felt like a wet cunt on my cock, but the combination of his sucking pressure and the action of his swirling tongue had me as hard as a piece of hot iron. I tried to suck his and did a reasonable job of it, but from the moment he took me into his mouth it became all about my cock.

Laying next to me with his head toward my feet, he grabbed my hip and drew me into his throat. There was nothing gentle or slow about what he was doing and I had no doubt about where he wanted my load. I could barely suck him at all as my orgasm built and when I began to come, he pulled back and collected my hot semen in the front of his mouth.

I jerked and groaned as he milked me until I had nothing left. My body was relaxed and spent, but if I expected to have a moment to collect myself, I was totally wrong.

With my load clearly still in his mouth, he flipped me onto my belly and pulled me up onto my knees. I raised my ass, feeling I knew what he had in mind and I swear I must have groaned out loud as he dribbled that slimy mixture of cum and saliva over my exposed asshole.

He wiped his lips on my cheeks and then licked me deep. "Fuck, you got a nice, tight ass, buddy. You're gonna love having my dick shoved up inside it."

The slimy wetness he drooled over me made my hole slick and he easily worked two fingers into me. I could feel his other hand squeezing my hip, holding me tightly as his fingers plunged in and out of my ass. My hands clenched the sheets and my head dropped into the pillow as the effect of having my hole opened washed over me.

I could feel him pushing the mixture of cum and spit into me. His fingers became slick and soon they were moving easily through my ring. The sting of being opened mixed with the pleasure of his internal massage and I found myself biting my lip as I processed the lascivious cocktail of forbidden pleasures. "God, I'm ready for you," I heard myself say. "Fuck me now. Fuck me in my asshole."

"Yeah, I'm ready to give it to you good. Your ass is just screaming to have my cock buried balls deep inside it."

I felt him shift and then he held me in place as his rock hard cock fell into my crevice. He rubbed his shaft between my cheeks, fucking them like he might a woman's breasts. He felt hot and thick on my tender skin and I rocked my hips up and down in time with his thrusts. I was enjoying the feeling so much that I was almost caught by surprise when I felt his bulbous head press against my tiny hole.

"Here we go, okay? Just relax and I'll go in real easy."

Reassured that he wasn't overexcited, I concentrated on relaxing my muscles. He pushed with growing pressure until I felt a sharp pain. The sting was slight at first but then I felt him stretching me, forcing my muscles to part as his thick cock began to invade my guts.

"Ah, fuck!" I hissed as his head pierced into me. The mild sting turned hot in my ass and I bit my lip hard as he began to sink into me. His cock was thicker than I'd usually be willing to accept and I struggled to keep myself from clenching down hard on him. I was being opened wide and began to wince as the pain seared into me. He seemed to sense I'd reached a limit and just as it was almost too much for me to bare, he became still, leaving half his length still outside my ring.

We remained motionless for a long moment, him trying to control his urge to fuck me, and I breathing hard and fighting to relax enough for his penetration to become comfortable. I could feel his hands caressing my flanks, calming me and gently urging me to slide back over his cock.

I moaned softly as the heat in my ass turned from a white hot sting to a warm caress and I shifted backward towards him.

"Yes, that's it," he said as my ring slid down his length. "Fuck me like that. Fuck my dick with your tight little hole."

Damn, but I love that pressure. Feeling a man's thighs pressing against the back of mine as he fucks me just does things to me I can barely describe. I felt his weight pressing down on me and putting real force behind his thrusts into my body. I held on with my head in the pillow as he drew back, feeling the delicious massage of his shaft pulling back through my ring. My body was tingling with energy and my breath came deep and hot as he shifted over me.

Then he thrust again, driving into me with a steady force that had me panting into the sheets. He fucked me with a gentle, sawing rhythm that sent a warm feeling of fullness radiating through my body. I felt owned and controlled by him in that moment and all I could do was hold myself open while he drove me to the brink with his with long, deep strokes.

His deep caress rubbed and massaged my prostate and before long I felt my cock beginning to awaken. Growing long and hard again, it swung like a pendulum between my thighs and swayed to the rhythm of his thrusts. My whole body resonated with the pleasant heat of being fucked and I whimpered in sudden desperation, fearing he would come before I could experience my orgasm with his cock still buried in my ass.

"Don't come yet!" I plaintively begged and I rolled us onto our sides so that I was spooned against his chest. The change in angle only seemed to allow him to fuck me more deeply and I stroked my cock hard in time with his thrust.

My skin was covered in sweat and I felt incredibly tender and raw, but the duel sensations of my hand jerking me so hard and his now throbbing cock driving deep into my bottom was simply too much. My impending orgasm built like a pressure in my gut and then I just exploded, shooting hot cum all over his bed.

My muscles tensed and clenched as I came and I squeezed his cock hard in my ass. "Oh, I'm gonna come!" he grunted and his grip on my body tightened noticeably. A moment later he thrust hard into me, groaning loudly into my ear as his hot cum coated the inside of my body.

We shuddered and gasped as our orgasms crested and finally subsided. By then, we were both out of breath and way too tired to move. An awkward silence hung over us for a long moment until he leaned over and kissed me on my shoulder. "Damn. I didn't expect a fuck like that tonight," he said with a sigh as he held me against his warm body.

I snuggled back, surprisingly content to stay there with him. "Me either," I whispered. And then I smiled and turned to look at him. "By the way, what's your name, anyway?"

*********

Authors Note: Unprotected anal sex makes for a good fantasy, but please remember that fantasies don't include STD's. Never engage in any penetrative sex without a condom unless you are in a committed, monogamous relationship. The life you save may not only be your own.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments