Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Two - Friends Reunited

"After years of absence, my long time friend and I rediscover our sexuality ... and then some!"

9
2 Comments 2
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
When my friend, Terry, retired from the army, he moved back to the cottage next to the lake his grandparents had owned. We had spent many days and nights there in our high school and college days. Away from the city, away from neighbors, it allowed us to pretty much do whatever we wanted. Bonfires, fireworks, drinking all night, swimming naked in the lake and of course, sex! The cottage had two bedrooms plus a double bed just off the main room. Over the years we had brought girlfriends (and later wives) out but mostly it was a place for Terry and me to cut loose.

My first visit after many years was the summer he retired. My long-time marriage was not a happy one. Oh sure, we got along alright but there was virtually no sex. I had two long term affairs, at one point overlapping each other, looking to fill the sexual void I lived in, but they had ended. I wondered, after all these years and his own unsuccessful marriage, if the sex Terry and I had years ago would renew. We never talked about it, especially in his army years. As I pulled my car in and parked, I felt the butterflies in my stomach from anticipation.

The evening went pretty much as expected. We grilled steaks and sweet potatoes for supper then joined one of his sisters and her family for a bonfire, drinking our way through both. After they left, more drinking … much more. Terry disappeared into the cottage and returned with a small baggie of pot. (Excess was the whole point with Terry.) A bowl or two later and a couple more beers to wash it down and we were WASTED! Now was the time for a swim! At 2:00 a.m. it was clothing optional, in fact clothing was pretty much frowned upon. We stripped off and went down to the dock. The bay was still and quiet with reflected starlight making the black water sparkle. We both dove in and swam for the far side. Cool water touched every part of my naked body. My alcohol-numbed body came alive with sensation, sexual sensation.

We got to the far shore and sat next to each other in the water. I couldn't resist the urge and reached for his cock, warming it in my grasp. He stood up and moved in front of me and I wasted no time. Still flaccid from the cold water, I sucked him into my mouth. The heat and my tongue soon made him firm and it filled my mouth. In Terry’s absence I had a gay lover. We had wonderful sex but my marriage had prevented me from seeing him as often as I wanted. No one would question a visit to my long time friend.

Terry pulled his cock from my mouth, suggesting that we swim back to the cottage. We swam back, picked up our clothes and went inside. The cool water had chilled me, even after I dried off. I went over to the double bed and slipped naked between the sheets. Terry locked the door, turned off the lights and got into bed next to me. It was like years ago. First our legs touched, then hands wandered and caressed and finally hands found cocks and we began stroking each other, all without a single word.

Terry reached for something on the night table, and then pulled back the covers and straddled me. He leaned forward and let his cock dangle in front of me. I immediately had it in my mouth hoping to finish what I had started in the lake.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

As I sucked I felt my own erection growing and to my surprise felt Terry spread lube on it and stroked it to full hardness. His cock slipped from my mouth as he moved back from my chest to my hips, raised himself up over my cock and then eased himself down. With a helping hand from Terry my cock easily entered him. He began moving up and down with my hips keeping rhythm. I remember that heavenly feeling from years ago … the heat, the tightness, the slick lubrication. God but I loved to fuck his ass! He rode me expertly and I wondered, through his army days and his marriage, if he hadn’t missed the man-to-man sex we had in high school. As the feeling rose in me and into my cock, Terry could see the look on my face and the desperate need I had then. When my cock started spasming inside him he watched me struggle under the grip of my passion and I saw him give a smile.

He rolled off me, letting my cock slap against my belly still oozing its juice. He handed me a tissue, taking one for himself, and I cleaned up as best I could. I was glowing from my orgasm, but not satisfied. Rolling half over Terry, I took his cock into my mouth again. I sucked him until he was fully erect and I could taste his sweet pre-cum. It was my turn now. I straddled him, took the lube and made his cock and my ass slick. Terry had a nice sized cock, about seven inches, and (except for the way it curved) very similar to my own. The lovers I’d had, after high school and during my marriage, were all less endowed and had easily slipped into me with little more than spit for lubrication. I was a little nervous as I guided him to me and began to lower onto his shaft. His cock found me and my sphincter opened for his well lubed shaft. I lowered down onto him and he groaned softly.

When I had as much of him inside me as I could get, I started rocking and moving on top of him. His size hurt a little at first but I relaxed more and more as I used my body to stroke his cock. I watched his face, watched it change as the climax rose in him. I love this position! So much control, using my strong legs to bring a man to the brink and then being able to watch his face as he topples headlong into ecstasy! Terry was very near, his eyes half closed, and the sensations in his cock were taking control. Suddenly he bucked and rammed himself deep inside me. I felt him squirting load after load into me and I continued to rock my hips to drain all the cum from his balls. I love to milk every drop of cum from a man. Whether it’s in my mouth or into my ass, I am a greedy little cum slut!

I finally rolled off him and lay beside him. Again Terry furnished tissues and we cleaned up what we could. It had been a full night. I had not had sex this good in years and cuddled up next to Terry. We both drifted away to sleep without a word.

In the morning it was back to being just two friends. We had breakfast together and then I headed back to my sexless marriage but with a difference. I knew Terry and I were still sexual, even more than in high school, and whenever I wanted to visit my old friend (with the full approval of my wife) our ‘accidental’ sex was pretty much guaranteed!

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments