Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasing Sir

21
14 Comments 14
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Robbie Helm knew when he went through puberty, he was gay.  He did have a few girlfriends and did lose his virginity with a girl.  He just was not satisfied by women.  He liked looking at women but did not get horny around them.

He enjoyed when they gave him blow jobs but sticking his cock into their vaginas did nothing for him.  He dabbled with straight relationships until he was twenty but after that, he decided to just be with men.

Robbie also liked to be submissive.  He wanted to find a “daddy.”  Somebody who would care for him and take charge in the bedroom.  He started his hunt for that kind of a person.

He did not care if they were older.  He just wanted to be their “baby.”  Robbie was into fitness and cared for his body.  He also had his body waxed which most gay men liked.

He watched his weight and exercised often.  He had six-pack abs which also was quite sexy.  Robbie was a sexy man and knew any “daddy” would be thrilled with him.

In addition to his good looks, he also had a hungry appetite for sex.  He loved giving head and liked getting fucked.  He really liked nipple play and regularly put clothespins on his nipples while waxing his rocket.  The pain of the clothespins made his cum spray out of his dick.

He would record his masturbation sessions and share them with his lovers.  He was just having sex with random guys and was eagerly looking closely for an older gentleman to be his “daddy.”

He had luck on the sugar daddy sites for gay men.  He perused the pages and looked for a man who was sexy and into the same activities that he liked.  Robbie found a Hispanic man name Jose.  He was a lot older than Robbie but was very assertive and was looking for a lover.

Robbie sent him an email and they chatted a few times.  Jose was married but was looking for a lover to spoil and have a relationship with.  Jose asked that Robbie send him a picture of himself.  He was happy with how Robbie looked.

They cammed a few times and agreed to meet.  Jose was happy with Robbie’s looks and liked that he was looking for a “daddy.”  Jose was assertive and manly, and Robbie was pretty and feminine looking.

Jose was staying at a penthouse at a swanky hotel.  He invited Robbie to meet him there.  Jose was an older gentleman who was also fit and nice looking.  He had a wife, but she was not into kinky sex which Jose enjoyed.  His wife knew that he had lovers on the side.  She did not care because they were rich, and she could enjoy going on vacations and shopping.  She had sex with her husband but did not particularly like being pissed on or being handcuffed or fucked in her butt. 

She liked to be cuddled and loved.  Jose ate her pussy and fucked her when he felt like it but saved his kinky side for his lovers.  Robbie was interesting to Jose because he was submissive and was looking for a “Daddy.”  Jose liked training his playtime friends.  He told his lovers up front that he would be the one fucking his lovers.

Jose did not want to have his butt fucked ever.  He was the man in the relationship.  He would do all the fucking and would receive all the pleasure.  He didn't want to blow another man either.  He made sure all his "boy toys" understood what he was looking for. 

Robbie was fine with that arrangement.  He loved sucking cock and getting his ass fucked.  He was fine with being the submissive lover.  Jose also enjoyed talking dirty with his lovers.  Robbie especially liked dirty talking.

~~

It was finally the day that Jose and Robbie would meet and have sex.  Robbie was looking at gay porn all day and getting himself horny.  He sat in front of his computer.  He poured oil onto his hand and cock.  While watching the men have oral sex together Robbie stroked his long cock.

Up and down his right hand went.  His cock was throbbing while he stroked his dick.  His balls were warm while he felt them with his other hand.  He could feel the cum building in his dick while moving his hand up and down his cock fast.

The guys in the porn movie were having oral sex and blowing each other.  While Robbie was jacking off, he had his clothes pins on his nipples which made him so excited.  He could not hold on much longer and moaned while he came in his palm.  His cum was thick and white and was all over his palm.

Robbie moved his palm to his face and licked his hand.  He loved eating his cum.  It tasted salty and kind of like sweat but he did enjoy eating it.  Sometimes he would put his cum in his coffee or on his ice cream.  He loved eating it and would think of ways to enjoy it other than just swallowing it.

Robbie showered and got dressed.  He wore jeans and a button-down shirt.  He sprayed himself with cologne.  He asked Jose what scent he liked.  Robbie bought it and doused himself with it.  He brushed his teeth and dried his curly hair.  He looked hot and sexy and knew Jose would find him delectable.  He was ready to have a hot night.  He could not wait to have sex with Jose.

Jose sent a limo to Robbie’s apartment.  Robbie was ready and could not wait to meet Jose face to face.  He was ready for a hot night.  Jose had some champagne when he was in the car.  The ride to the hotel was about forty-five minutes.  He listened to music and relaxed. 

The limo driver stopped in front of the hotel.  He got out of the limo and opened Robbie’s door.

“Have a great night!  I’ll be here tomorrow to take you home.”

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

“Thanks!”

Robbie went into the hotel and went to the elevator.  He hit the penthouse button and when the door opened Jose was waiting to greet him.

“Hello.  So nice to meet you in person Robbie.”

Robbie held out his hand and shook Jose’s hand.

“You will call me sir when we speak.”

Robbie nodded and followed Jose into the penthouse.  Jose did not offer him anything to drink he just looked at him.

“Take your clothes off!”

“Yes Sir."

Robbie was aroused and felt his cock twitching.  Jose was older than Robbie but not old and wrinkly.  He was fifty-five years old where Robbie was just twenty-one.

Robbie removed his clothes and stood naked in front of Jose.

“Play with your cock!”

“Yes Sir.”

Robbie moved his right hand up and down his shaft.  Jose was sitting on his couch sipping a scotch and smoking a cigar while Robbie played with his pink cigar.

“You have a nice cock!  Slut!  Bend over and show me your butt.”

Robbie was hard and horny.  He liked that Jose called him a slut.  He bent over and held his ankles.  Jose stood up and pushed his finger into his butt.

“Nice!  A nice tight butt.  You are a slut. Sir sees how horny you are getting.  Take off my clothes and suck my dick!"

Robbie stood up and helped Jose off with his clothes.  Jose also was waxed and tan.  He had a nice body and his cock was average sized but quite thick.

“Get on your knees Slut!  Open your pretty mouth and get to work on my dick.”

“Yes Sir.”

Robbie was hungry to lick his cock.  He was very horny and wanted to do a good job.  He first grabbed onto his dick and jacked him off until he was hard.  It did not take long for him to be hard.  Robbie opened his mouth and accepted Jose’s cock into his mouth.

He bobbed up and down while holding his sweaty balls.  Jose played with Robbie’s curls and moaned while he sucked his cock.

“Take it all the way down your throat.  Choke on my cock!”

Jose pushed his cock deep into Robbie’s throat.  He held his head and fucked his mouth hard.  Robbie made the usual sucking noises which was turning on Jose.  He did not want to cum down his slut’s throat.  He wanted to fuck his asshole.

“Slut!  Let Sir fuck that pretty hole.  Bend over and accept my dick into your tight hole.  Sir wants to fuck his bitch.”

“Yes Sir!”

Robbie was liking the dirty talking.  He went over to the couch and bent over.  Jose knelt in front of Robbie and pulled his buttocks apart.  He rimmed his butt with his tongue.  Robbie moaned like a bitch in heat.

“Pull on your cock while Sir eats your butt.”

“Yes Sir!”

Robbie pulled on his hard cock while Sir licked his butt.  Sir had some lube on his end table.  He grabbed it and put the jelly on Robbie’s butt and his cock.

He slowly pushed his cock into Robbie’s butt.  Robbie’s butt was tight but used to taking cocks into it.  Sir got into a good movement and thrusted his cock deep inside of Robbie’s butt.  Robbie was pulling his cock hard while Sir fucked him good and hard.

“Slut has a nice butt.  Do not dare to cum until Sir tells you.  Sir will fuck you hard and fast.  Do you like that bitch?”

“Yes Sir!  Fuck my dirty butt.”

“Your cock is hard and wants to cum, keep pulling it while Sir slaps your buttocks.  You like to get spanked bitch?”

“Yes Sir!  Spank my dirty butt!”

Sir spanked him several times on his buttocks.  He continued to fuck his tight butt hole.  He was getting closer to cum. 

“Sir is going to cum.  Sir wants you to cum at the same time.”

As soon as Sir came in his butt, Robbie blew a load in his hand.  Jose pulled out of his butt and his dick was dripping with cum.

“Lick my dick!  Pretty boy! Take care of your Sir!”

Robbie dropped down to his knees.  He licked Sir’s cock like an ice cream cone.  Sir petted his curls while enjoying his dick.  Sir was still horny and wanted to have more fun.

“Let us go to the shower.  Sir wants to pee on his pretty boy.  Lie in the tub and let Sir take a piss on his dirty boy’s body.  Pretty boy will wank on his cock while Sir takes a piss.”

Robby was intrigued.  He never had a lover piss on him.  He was getting aroused by the idea.  He liked how dirty his sir was.

Robbie went into the tub and did as Sir said.  He lay on the tub’s floor while jerking his cock.  Sir stood over his body and released his warm urine on Robbie’s body.  He pissed on his hard nipples and then pissed on his hand holding his sexy cock.

“You’re a dirty boy.  Turn over!  Sir wants to piss on your ass.”

Robbie went on his hand and knees while Sir pissed on his ass.

“I own your ass now.  You are my slut.  You will stay in this penthouse when I am in town.  You will be available when I want you.  Your ass and cock are mine.  Understand!”

“Yes Sir!”

Now stand up and let me hold you.  Let me feel my urine on your body.

Robbie and Jose stood in the shower.  Jose kissed him passionately on his lips.  He pushed his tongue down his mouth while holding his cock in his hand.

Jose turned on the water while he kissed and played with Robbie’s cock.  He washed his body and Robbie washed his.  When they were done, they went into the living room where Jose had a steak dinner waiting for them.

Jose was pleased with Robbie and would fuck him whenever he wanted.  The rest of the evening was more fucking and sucking.  Jose liked how Robbie did everything he wanted.  He would be the perfect “toy boy” that Jose needed in his life.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments