Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scene Five at the Boarding School

"Timmy meets the basketball team"

16
5 Comments 5
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I remember slipping out of Mr. and Mrs. L’s bed that morning after the Christmas Party, getting dressed and going downstairs. No one was awake yet so I found my panties, jeans and pullover in the room off the kitchen. I got my coat and gloves from the hall closet and quietly left the Dean’s home.

As I walked home I was trying to understand just who I was. Am I still the sissy I love being or am I bisexual now that I've fucked a women?

The rest of the winter passed with me being called to the Dean’s office once a week to service some of the Professors and, of course, Mr. L. I wasn’t invited back to the Dean’s home again so I guessed Mrs. L wasn’t eager to have my little dick in her again.

One spring night I was walking back from class when I took a shortcut that had me pass by the frat houses near my dorm. As I passed the house where the basketball team lives, I saw one of them on the porch. I could just see his head and bare shoulders because the solid porch railing blocked the rest of him.

I started to look away when he called out to me.

He said, “Hey faggot, come here.”

I guess everyone on campus knew what I was even if I didn’t.

I turned and slowly walked up the steps and came around the railing. It was Troy; the center of the school’s team. In the Basketball Program he is listed at 6 foot 11 inches and 210 pounds. He was sitting with his long legs straight out and crossed at the ankles. He was only wearing his gym shorts.

I walked up to him and said, “Hi Troy, did you call me?”

Troy uncrossed his legs and spread them open. I could clearly see the head of his cock sticking out the leg of his shorts. It was halfway down his thigh.

I was staring at it when he said, “Timmy, do you like what you see?”

I stammered, “Yes, yes I do. I, I, I, haven’t seen a black man’s cock before. I find it very exciting to look at.”

Troy ordered me to kneel in front of him. Of course I obeyed. He then told me to pull his shorts down and off. With trembling hands, I complied. He lifted his hips so I could slide his shorts down and off.

I was now face to face with the largest cock I have ever seen. To say it was beautiful would be an understatement. It was at least ten inches long in its flaccid state. His ball sack was like a grocery bag with tennis balls inside. He was also completely hairless from the top of his head to his toes.

“Go ahead Timmy touch it.”

I reached out and lifted his massive cock with one hand and cradled his huge balls with the other. I couldn’t resist so I bent over and kissed the purple head. I continued to kiss his wonderful cock from tip to base and then all around his balls.

Troy reacted to my kissing and became erect. It stood out proudly. He later told me when erect it measures thirteen inches and two and a half inches in diameter.

I opened my mouth and took him in. I bobbed my head up and down as I savored his taste and texture.

After about five minutes of intense sucking, he grabbed the back of my head and said, “I understand you can deep throat, so get with it cocksucker.”

I opened my throat as he pushed the back of my head. His massive cock slid right down. I was breathing through my nose as he held me to him. I felt his shaft twitching and I knew he was about to cum. His shaft swelled up and I felt the underside of his tube convulse as his cum shot down my stomach.

Troy quickly pulled out. I stroked his cock as I aimed the tip at my wide open mouth. His second blast of seed splashed in my mouth and on my chin. Then the next five ropes of his hot man juice landed all over my face. I was in sissy heaven!

I continued to slowly stroke his strong black thick shaft as his cum dripped out of it and onto my waiting tongue. I also scooped up his cum from my face and fed it to my mouth. I opened my mouth wide to show him his load and then swished it around my mouth to savor the taste before I swallowed.

I rested my head on his thigh until his breathing started to subside. I then pulled his glistening penis to my lips and gently kissed it several times.

Troy got up, retrieved his shorts and slipped them on. He told me to get up and follow him inside. I’m sure I looked like a little puppy dog as I followed this giant of a man in the front door of the Frat House.

Troy led me to the kitchen in the back of the house. There, sitting and standing around, were six other team members.

Troy announced, “Hey brothers, Timmy here just gave me a first class BJ out on the front porch. But, being the team player that I am, I thought maybe everyone might want to sample this white boy’s mouth and ass.”

Cheers went up as all the guys dropped what they were doing and gathered around me.

They started to chant, “On your knees cocksucker, on your knees cocksucker, on your knees cocksucker.”

I felt weak. I have always dreamed of being on my knees surrounded by men as I suck each before they all shoot their come on me.

I asked, “Can I be naked?”

Laughter broke out.

Troy said, “Let’s move this party to the game room.”

I was led to the downstairs game room. It was a room the entire size of the home. There were chairs and sofas all around. Mattresses were on the floor in the middle of them. Giant screen televisions hung on the walls and a pool table was off to one side.

Someone put in a DVD and soon a porn DVD was being shown on the TV’s. To my horror I was the star attraction. There I was in Mr. L’s office. It was me servicing the Dean and two professors. My face was red but my cock was hard.

Troy told me to strip and get on my knees in the center of the room.

I was shaking with excitement as I removed my clothing. When I came to removing my pants I remembered I was wearing my black women’s thong panties. My face reddened again with the embarrassment of being in panties.

“Come on sissy, get those pants off,” one of the guys yelled.

I undid the button and pulled down my zipper. I then lowered my jeans and kicked them away.

I was standing in front of seven black basketball players in a black thong. My skinny little body was now exposed. My five inch hard-on was pushing out the front of my panties and my balls were hanging out the side. The best feature I have is my bubble butt and it was proudly framed by my thong.

The guys surrounded me as I was forced to my knees. I was told to undress each guy.

They removed their shirts as I went to the closest guy, Jake, and pulled his gym shorts down. I was rewarded with the sight of a thick black cock that was already hardening. It was at least nine inches and very thick.

I lifted his manhood and bent to kiss the tip. I then licked all around his mushroom head.

The others guys were yelling for me to also undress them.

I kissed Jake’s cock again then moved to each guy and lowered their shorts. Each had cocks that made my thin penis look even smaller then it was.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

All were nine or ten inches long. Some were thick, some average. Troy’s was the longest and Jake’s the thickest.

I was surrounded by naked black men with huge hard cocks that all needed sucking. I went to work and started to suck and jerk each cock. I was sucking one and jerking two. Soon I had the guys close to climaxing.

Jake was first to announce he was ready to cum. I closed my mouth around his giant mushroom head and jerked his cock with lightning speed. He screamed out and dumped his potent seed in my waiting hot mouth. I swallowed three times but was soon overwhelmed with the amount of his cum. I started to gag as I pulled his erupting cock from my lips. He continued to shoot his thick white liquid all over my face. When he finally stopped I took his cock to my mouth and swirled my tongue all around his cockhead. His cock was too sensitive and he jerked back from me.

My head was then spun to the right and a cock went to my mouth. I opened just in time to receive my second load. The liquid was salty and thin but still very good.

As I was savoring this second cock I saw the others jerking their meat and aiming them towards my face.

One after another they shot their loads on my face, hair, chest and back.

Someone handed me a towel to wipe up the sticky mess that was covering my upper body. I cleaned up as best I could and stood up to find my clothes.

Troy said, “Where the fuck do you think you’re going? Get your ass over here.” He was pointing to a large hassock by one of the chairs.

I walked over to the hassock. Troy told me to lie across it. I did as I was told knowing I was now going to get the ass fucking of my young life.

Sam, at 6 feet 4 inches and the smallest of the team, said, “Troy, may I have the honors?”

“Go for it Sam.”

Sam whispered in my ear, “I am Bi and I’m usually the one on the hassock. After they all have their fun I will treat you and your sweet little cock to some mind blowing release.” He then went behind me and gently pulled down my panties. He then squirted lube on his hand and went to work on my bottom. He told me to spread my ass cheeks. I felt his long finger touch my very sensitive man pussy. He inserted one lubed up finger to my rose bud and pushed in.

“Wow your pussy is bigger than I thought,” he exclaimed. He then pushed in two then three fingers as he applied generous amounts of the slippery gel to my ready asshole.

I was told to keep my ass cheeks spread as the first of six guys took me.

I am not sure who was first but it wasn’t Troy, Jake or Sam. Jake was in front of me with his soft cock in my mouth when I felt someone penetrate my opening.

His cockhead popped in followed by him roughly jamming the rest of his long hard thick cock all the way until his huge balls were touching mine. He then took long hard deep strokes. Each time his balls would slap up against my balls it sent electric shock waves straight to my cock and brain. This continued for about ten minutes until he announced he was coming. And come he did. He filled my bowels with his hot sperm then pulled out, only to be replaced with another hard cock.

When the second and third were finished, Jake was hard and ready for my ass. He moved around and pushed his fat cock in. I was real loose by then so he went in easily. He didn’t last but a minute. When he squirted his load he stayed in me until he grew soft and slid out.

Troy was last. He entered me with ease but I must say, when he went balls deep, I let out a yelp! His thirteen-incher was just about coming out of my mouth. After several minutes he finally groaned and added his come to the others.

I lay there for a long time basking in the pleasure that I gave each guy. When I was able to get up from the hassock I was shocked to see everyone but Sam was gone.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m sore but happy,” I answered.

He reached out and held my hand as he guided me to the couch. He gave me a towel to wipe the come that was running out of my pussy.

With that done I turned to him. He held my face in both hands. He bent down and kissed me on the lips. My mouth opened and his tongue found mine. We kissed for a long time as our hands ran over each other’s body. My penis was poking him in his leg as I felt his cock from my stomach to my chest.

He asked me to sit. He went to his knees and spread my legs apart. He kissed me again with open mouth. He proceeded to then kiss my ears, neck and then worked down to my nipples. He kissed and licked and sucked each with tenderness that I am rarely afforded.

Sam moved down to my stomach with his kisses and then he leaned back and gazed at my erect little penis. My face reddened again as I was embarrassed with my size.

Sam erased all that when he said, “You cock is beautiful. It is perfect. Your manhood is very straight, smooth and has a perfect head. I love it! And your big balls are beautiful as well.”

He then kissed the tip of my cock licking off the pre-cum that formed.

“Yum, you taste delightful.”

I watched as he opened his mouth and took me in. He was gentle. His sucking was perfect. He would go up and down as he swirled his tongue around my cockhead.

Sam cradled my balls in his hand as he brought me closer and closer to climax.

Then it happened. I felt a rush go from deep inside me and travel to the tip of my cock then up my body as it slammed into my brain.

“Oh fuck, Sam, I’m coming,” I screamed.

It had been over a week since I came last and with all that happened today it felt like I shot a gallon of come into Sam’s wonderful mouth.

Sam swallowed most of it but left half in his mouth. He kept his mouth around my cock and ran his tongue back and forth over my opening. After my cock softened he released my limp dick and move up to my face. I took his head in my hands and brought him to me.

He kissed me first with closed mouth. I then licked his lips and his mouth opened. I tasted my come in his mouth as we continued to kiss and share my seed.

When we broke our kiss and swallowed the savory mixture of come and saliva I asked Sam, “Could I please suck you now?”

Sam stretched out on the couch as I knelt beside him. I kissed him from his mouth to his hard cock. I gave him the best I had to offer. When he came it was beautiful. He tensed all up and released his sweet tasting liquid into my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly and loved every bit of his nectar.

Sometime later I remember falling asleep on top of Sam. The next morning he and all his team mates had gone to practice and I was alone.

I found a note on my clothes that were piled up on top of the hassock.

It read, “Timmy, you are an amazing guy and I hope we can continue to be friends and lovers. Sam.”

I put my clothes on, put the note in my pocket and locked the door behind me as I exited their Frat House. I walked back to my dorm room as I wondered what my next adventure will be.

Do you have a suggestion for Timmy? What would you like to see him get into next?

Published 
Written by torpedoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments