Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower Lovemaking

"I get home from a run and my lover makes my shower extra relaxing."

8
3 Comments 3
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The first sign of the rising sun’s light was showing on the horizon as I pulled my key from my pocket and unlocked the door. I had just finished my morning run and was covered with sweat. I let out a soft sigh as I slipped inside the air conditioned house I shared with my lover, Grant. I began to strip off my running shorts and sweat-soaked shirt as I climbed the stairs and headed for the bathroom. Grant would likely complain about the discarded clothing on the stairs, but I didn’t care for the moment. All I wanted was to get in the shower and rinse off the perspiration that clung to my now naked body.

I adjusted the water so it was hot, but not scalding and stepped into the tub. I stood there, allowing the spray to hit my face and chest. The water flowed down my body and over my groin and legs. I leaned forward a bit and rested my palms on the shower wall in front of me, the water now wetting my hair and rolling over my shoulders and back. I breathed in deeply, allowing my muscles, still tense from my exercise, to relax as the shower massaged them.

Apparently, I was lost in thought, because I did not realize Grant had joined me until I felt his strong, skilled hands begin to massage my shoulders. I moaned softly and turned my head to smile at him. He leaned forward, and I twisted a bit more so that we could kiss. Our lips met with the lightest of pressure at first, but grew stronger. I ran my right hand through his short strawberry blond hair. He broke off our kiss and reached over my shoulder and past me, picking up my pink shower puff from the shelf we had installed in the shower when we moved in. “Let me wash your back,” he said as he also grabbed the body wash and began applying a small amount to the puff. I turned back to face the spray still cascading over me and rested my palms on the wall again as he began to methodically but gently scrubbed my shoulders first, then worked his way down my back. I continued to relax and breathe more deeply, somewhat aroused by my lover running the puff across my shoulder blades and along my spine.

After a minute, he pulled back on my left arm, and I straightened and allowed both arms to fall by my side as he began washing them as well. “Those aren’t part of my back?” I said playfully.

“No, but I figured I might as well keep going. Unless you have an objection?” he teased back.

“Not at all. I’d never turn down a chance to have you pamper me,” I chuckled.

Once he finished with my arms, he drew back so that his lean body was pressed against my own. In this position, he slid his arms beneath my armpits and began to lather up my chest as he held me close. I could feel his own pectoral muscle, nicely defined, yet not overdeveloped, pressing against my back as he continued to wash my chest and down to my abdomen. I began to feel a pressure against my bottom as his member began to stiffen.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

“You seem to be enjoying this a bit much,” I teased, wiggling my butt against his hardening shaft.

He reached down and stroked my erection, which was even harder than his own. “I’d say I’m not the only one.” I moaned and he continued stroking my manhood as he ground his own against my backside. I widened my stance, giving him space to run his now-steely shaft along my sensitive and inviting crack.

With his free hand, he began to lube up his shaft with a body wash we both had found tolerable to use when our showers turned amorous. He applied the same around my entrance, taking care not to push his fingers inside of me. We had been together long enough that we had learned how to make his initial penetration of me pleasurable without any such preparations.

I sighed as he aligned the tip of his manhood with my most intimate entrance and began to pull me closer to him again as he pushed in. He continued to stroke my shaft slowly as he ground his way deeper inside of me. His free hand wrapped around my torso as I felt his pubic bone settle against my cheeks. I held on to his arm and cooed at the sense of fullness.

I gasped as he shifted his hips forward ever so slightly, pushing himself just a fraction of an inch deeper inside me. How I loved it when he did that. He then began methodically and slowly pistoning his shaft in and out of me, rubbing that magical spot that sent electricity through my whole body. I held on to his arm for support as I gave in to the pleasure that was building both inside of me and in my member, which grant still skillfully manipulated.

After a few minutes of feeling my insides lovingly massaged and churned by his manhood, my own sense of ecstasy began to rise to it’s peak. My moans, which had become constant by now, began to increase in volume and pitch as my erection began to pulse and spasm in his hand, pulling my seed from their storehouse and spraying it across the shower wall. As I climaxed, the muscles around Grant’s own shaft began to contract, milking him to a climax as well. He again ground his hips into me, pushing in as far as possible as his manhood throbbed and unleashed his nectar inside of me.

He held me in that position for a few seconds as we both relaxed. Still inside of me, he asked, “How’s that for relaxing after a long run.”

I laughed, “Great, but I think I need to finish washing myself now.”

He slowly pulled out of me and said, “Don’t worry, I plan to finish the job I started.”

I turned to him placed my arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply, our tongues dancing together. Then I pulled back and said, “I’m glad you’ll help finish washing me. Between the run and our lovemaking, I’m too tired to wash myself.”

He laughed and picked up my puff again.

Published 
Written by SensualBoi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments