Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showering with a Stranger

"A stranger at the gym makes a move and things get steamy..."

34
13 Comments 13
38.7k Views 38.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
I brought my towel to my face and dabbed softly at my perspiring forehead. ‘I’ve been skipping the gym for too long’ I thought to myself as I temporarily dried what seemed like a constant stream of sweat from my brow. I certainly wasn’t feeling my most attractive.

I placed my towel back on the screen of the cross-trainer. ‘He’s staring again!’ That was the third time my eyes had met with those of the guy working out opposite me. Flashing me a smile this time as my face was once again revealed from behind the material.

‘Do I know him? Does he know me? What is with this guy...?’ I’d been a member for a few months now. I attended my induction with the overly muscular whatever-his-name-was, who made me feel extremely inadequate and (quite literally) belittled me, whilst patronisingly taking round several machines. Not being a regular I clearly hadn’t met this guy here... I just couldn’t place him.

He’s around my height, a little taller, maybe five foot eleven inches; looked to be mid to late twenties, with short dark hair and almost black eyes. Pretty slim, he certainly didn’t need to be doing all that cardio... ‘He’s looking again, seriously what’s with this guy?’

I knew there was something more to this. I never forget a face. ‘Oh maybe he’s... But why would he be looking at me? Of all the good looking guys to pick in here...’ My gaydar has always been shocking! I’ve never been able to tell and have put this down to being straight...

‘Woah wait a sec!’ My brain grabbed control of itself, shaking me back to reality. ‘Why are you noticing his physique...? His gorgeous smile...? What does it matter if he is gay?’ I mentally reminded myself. Yes so I’d dabbled a little with boys growing up. That’s normal isn’t it? But I was sure I was straight; totally and utterly sure. I was always drunk or it was just a joke. There was always some excuse.

I turned the machine up a couple of notches and brought my attention back to the burning in my legs and tightness in my chest, proof of my lacking fitness. I don’t have a problem with my body as such. I have a very slim build and just wanted a little more here and there, a little toning. When you’re twenty three and can fit into clothes you bought at fourteen, you realise something’s up.

After another fifteen minutes I cooled down, dismounted and headed for the water fountain. Several refreshing guzzles later, I turned and who should be there... “Sorry.” Was my first word to him, ‘Terribly British’ I thought as I moved out of the way, enabling him to quench his thirst. He didn’t. Instead he approached me with an out stretched hand.

“Hi, I’m Lewis.” He said confidently through that gorgeous smile that I couldn’t help but notice, despite my mental protests.

“Callum” I replied, shaking his hand firmly. I like a good solid handshake; especially when the opposing party has hands as soft as these. ‘He must moisturise... STOP NOTICING!!!’ There was no time to fight these strange thoughts fully, the conversation was commencing...

“So how come I haven’t seen you around here before?” Lewis asked.

“I’ve been a member for a little while now but I just haven’t found the time. I need to get myself in a routine.”

“You liar!” He accused. “You must workout, look at you? Maybe you just need a little extra motivation to get you up here.”

So the gaydar is poor, but I knew flirting when I heard it! I’ve always enjoyed that game. Lewis was certainly flirting! The conversation continued as we made our way down the stairs to the changing rooms. Nothing riveting, just the standard small talk stuff.

I opened the door and we entered. It was totally empty. We opened our lockers and began to strip. I kept my eyes on the floor as I knew was customary in the men’s changing rooms. There was a brief silence as I pulled my shirt over my head and bent down to pull off my shorts.

“See you have a great body!” exclaimed Lewis, clearly ignoring the unwritten ‘no looking’ rule.

“Oh shh you!” Was always my standard response to compliments. I loved hearing them, who doesn’t? But I never quite knew how to handle them. “But thanks.” Looking up, as I remembered to be polite, I caught him right at the crucial moment! His thumbs were inside the waistband of his tight, white boxer shorts; then quick as a flash they were down.

There it was. The penis of a man who I’d met just five minutes ago. I hadn’t seen one in the flesh since college and here I was staring at a stranger’s in the gym changing rooms. He turned to rifle through his bag, reminding me of where my eyes should be. I returned to my own undressing, confident he hadn’t seen my peeking. I slipped off my pants.

“Mmm, hello there!” Lewis cheekily exclaimed. “Ooo, that is a nice cock Callum. I knew it!” Wow, he really was breaking all the rules and he certainly did not mind showing it! He must have noticed my facial expression; a confused mix of shock, embarrassment but a hint of undeniable excitement, as he continued. “Sorry! So sorry, I really shouldn’t say things like that, I just sort of get caught up in the moment.”

“Haha” I chuckled. “Don’t be silly. It’s always great to hear that. It was just a little unexpected in this environment.”

“Oh I don’t worry about all that nonsense, boundaries, rules, etc. If something nice can be said about someone I’m straight in there.” Lewis admitted. “Also, being gay, I can’t deny I always enjoy checking guys out as they change.”

FLASHING!!! SIRENS!!! My sensors kicked in... ‘He’s gay!’ A little slow on the uptake but I sussed it all out in the end. Comfortable that I wasn’t going to cause offence due to this new information I decided it was safe to play along. ‘This could be very interesting...’

“I must say you have a beautiful cock yourself!” I complimented Lewis as my gaze returned to his member; allowing myself to take in the sight in much more detail than before. His slim shaft was protruding from the base of a dense, but clearly trimmed, dark bush; his uncut foreskin ballooning out to cover the head of his cock. His soft dick must have measured four inches as it hung between his legs. Behind it, his large smooth balls. ‘Were they aching to be drained?’

“Thanks.” He politely replied, so casually, as if id complimented something so ordinary as his hair or a jumper he was wearing. Or perhaps like this was a regular occurrence...

We headed round to the showers. ‘I remember now’ they were open showers, no cubicles, no privacy. Plenty of cock watching for my new friend! ‘Mmm yeah this isn’t his first time’ I realised.

I hung up my towel and pressed the button on the pipe. Once warm I positioned my whole body under the flow, the hot water cascading over me, starting to cleanse my sweaty skin. I ran my hands through my hair a few times and turned to face away from the wall now. Aware that my body was totally exposed... Aware that I no longer cared about any gym etiquette.

“Here would you like some body wash?” Lewis asked, holding out a blue bottle of shower gel. An instant reminder of what I’d forgotten to pack with my kit.

“Sure, thank you”, I replied as I held out my hand.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

He squeezed an unnecessarily large amount into my palm and I began to massage it all over my body, lathering myself up. Paying particular attention to my cock, which had twitched and grown slightly; due to the combination of the hot water falling on it and the irreplaceable thoughts of what my current shower buddy had been up to previously after a workout.

My eyes once again drawn to his dick as I noticed he was doing the same. I couldn’t keep my eyes off it! I forced myself. Placing my head back under the water I shut my eyes and washed my hair.

“You need some more soap.” Lewis said as I heard him opening the cap.

“No no I’m fine. I’m almost done.” But I clearly hadn’t understood... That’s when he touched me! A bolt of electricity flew through my body; up my spine and down to my toes. Despite the waters warmth, I could feel my body tingle as if there was a draft. The sensation radiated outwards from my cock where he’d gripped the shaft, as he had gripped my hand previously on our only other contact. He was yet again firm with me, but his hand so soft as he began to stroke up and down my shaft, the suds acting as a lubricant.

My eyes remained shut. Shocked by what was occurring. Had I fallen into some sort of day dream? Was this hot stranger really starting to wank me off as we showered together? I kept my eyes shut for as long as I could bare, but I had to see! This was the stuff of my fantasies. Could I possibly now accept that I had longed for a man’s touch once again? That I couldn’t wait to touch another man as I touch myself.

I opened my eyes to be greeted with his smile for the third time in under an hour. ‘Wow, I am a lucky boy!’ It was happening. A stranger was playing with my cock in public and I was loving it! I leant forward and kissed him on the lips. A brisk, firm kiss, as if to thank him and confirm that he had my full consent. There was no way I wanted him to cease his current action.

My dick was growing! Flexing in his fist as blood rushed into my shaft. I was becoming engorged in Lewis’ grasp; my tip turning from dark pink, to red, then settling at purple. It was swollen to its fullest as he squeezed me. My cock had reached the height of erection. At this moment all seven of my inches were his to do with as he wished.

Drowning in pleasure I found the strength to remember I always aim to please! I reached forward with my right hand and found my counterparts cock. The boy clearly found enjoyment in getting me off as I discovered him pointing skyward. My fingers enclosed around his shaft, feeling how smooth he was. He twitched against my touch, confirming he was happy with my exploration.

I took in more specifics from downstairs. His shaft felt slightly thinner than mine but he had a slight upward curve that my thick straight cock lacked. I began to stroke him slowly. Up... Down... Up... Down... Up... Before squeezing the end and pulling his tight foreskin back, over his head, down the shaft.

And no wonder it was tight. I had never seen such a large mushroom shaped bell-end! What a sight to behold; deep purple in colour, so thick and round. I gaped in amazement and the tip of his prick seemed to swell more as he noticed.

“You like?” He whispered. I could only nod my reply. I was shocked into silence. Movement of his arm confirmed he was still pleasuring me with his hand but I no longer cared for my orgasm; at least not yet. These opportunities were rare and I couldn’t miss the chance to have a taste.

I fell to my knees, kissing his torso as I dropped, my hands running up his thighs to find his firm buttocks and giving them a squeeze. My mouth switched attention to his shaft, kissing up from the base along the left side of his cock around the head before licking back down the right side to his short pubic fuzz.

This was it. I was ready. It had been a while but I was once again going to break the taboo. And more importantly I was going to accept (at least to myself) that I enjoyed it! And I was sure as hell going to make Lewis enjoy it.

Grasping his six inch pole in my right hand I held him steady. Parting my lips I slid my tongue along his slit, giving me my first taste of his precum which had dripped out in my grasp. I squeezed harder with my right hand, moving my head away to watch the show. Another droplet spilled out of his swollen head; a drop large and heavy enough to cause it to fall towards the tiled floor. I caught the line of pre-ejaculate in my mouth as it reached a few inches in length and savoured the taste. I couldn’t wait for the main event.

Enough teasing now, I had to get him off. Who knows how much longer we had alone in the showers. We were already pushing it. A third member to join the party would have been incredible but who knows how understanding the next guy through the door would be. I had to get the job done soon. And not just for my own slutty needs.

I opened my mouth wide and stretched it around his engorged cock, taking the whole head in my mouth, the thick tip stretching my lips. I began to suck him off hard and fast, my tongue lapping at the underside of his cock, bobbing my head back and forth whilst stroking his curved shaft. I knew this cock would feel so good in me, but that was a concern for my virgin arsehole to take another day.

The thought of Lewis bending me over and slipping inside made me desire him more. I released his cock from my hand, grabbed his arse to pull him deep inside me, his tip plunging down my throat making me gag. I held him there. Choking on him for a number of seconds before releasing him, enabling me to take in oxygen. His cock now soaked in my spit meaning I could wank him off fast. I did so, hard and quick. Twisting and squeezing as I reached his sensitive head on every stroke.

“Mmm yeah baby you like that don’t you?” I said as I switched into my ‘cock hungry whore’ role, aiming to please the young man in front of me. Lewis nodded. “Uhh yes baby let me be your sexy little cum slut!” I continued. I don’t know what happened to me in moments alone and confronted with a hard cock. But something changed inside of me and I became I confident and extremely naughty!

My mouth returned to his cock and I sucked him off fast and hard again. Giving as good a blowjob as I possibly could. All I wanted was Lewis to shoot his load! If I made a good enough impression perhaps I could shower with him more often.

I sucked on the tip while I stroked his soaked shaft. Sucking and sucking as if to force the spunk out of him. I returned to my favourite bobbing motion. Pushing him deep down my throat with my left hand on his arse. My right now cupping his huge balls which suggested a large load was possible. As I started to squeeze them I felt his sack tighten as his balls retracted slightly. His cock began to twitch in my mouth.

“Oh my god I’m going to cum!” Lewis whispered. I could tell it took a lot of will power to stifle that sentence from a scream as he grabbed my head begging me, “Don’t stop, please don’t stop. I’m gonna explode!”

And with that he did! Lewis’ head swelled beyond all imagination once again inside my mouth as his hot sticky jizz emptied from his testes, erupting out of his slit. Stream after stream of sweet, juicy cum filling my mouth. I held it all on my tongue as I stroked him, draining every last drop, before opening wide to show the mess he’d made in my mouth. I pressed my lips together and swallowed every last drop. Such a delicious load!

“Thank you gorgeous!” I said with a smile upon standing. I kissed Lewis on the cheek and grabbed my towel to dry myself off...

Published 
Written by drenchme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments