Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simon and Sebastian - Part 4A/5

"Sebastian finds Simon, the love of his life, and their adventures together"

3
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words
CHAPTER 15

Chris’s embarrassment at our total nudity had now totally vanished. It was unbelievable the change that his sudden triple loss of his cock, anal and oral virginity had had on him. One could almost have believed that his earlier shy behaviour was an act, and that he was in fact a highly experienced young stud. Simon and I were delighted with the change in Chris’s character, which had been brought about by our shock therapy. It is just that first step which is frightening, but once over that hurdle, the whole business of anal intercourse is very agreeable indeed, as Chris had just found out. He was realising what all men ultimately have to acknowledge; that they like to fuck and for gays the fuck target is another guy’s anus. He was just doing what came naturally and was enjoying every minute of it. I breathed an internal sigh of relief that things had gone so swimmingly well.

Over lunch, we talked with him about the care he needed to exercise in his future activities if he was to avoid HIV. We impressed on Chris that when he fucked a guy, he should always, but absolutely always, use a condom and if he allowed anyone to shaft him that he should insist that his partner also use a condom. We told him that now he felt emancipated, he should never ever go out anywhere without carrying a supply of condoms on him and showed him the Fukit flat-packs which were ideal for recreational sex.

We also explained to him the main types of relationships which gays tended to develop outside casual sex and one night stands with an unknown guy. Simon and I were equal partners and we both fucked and sucked each other. But many others settled into a sort of married couple relationship where one guy played the male role and the other the female. It all depended how each couple felt about the relationship.

After lunch we told Chris that we were all going to go down to a naked, all male beach to relax after our mornings exertions and take in some sun. Chris protested that he really did not want to go naked in public. In the condo was one thing but on a public beach, even an all male beach, he really did not think he dared.

“Cram it, Chris,” I told him. “Get dressed and be ready to go in ten minutes and don’t forget your kit, which you can put into one of the shoulder bags that Simon and I always carry with us.”

“What kit?” asked Chris.

“Don’t be so fucking thick, Chris! Your condoms, you idiot – never go anywhere without a supply of condoms on you!”

“But I won’t need them this afternoon on the beach,” protested Chris.

“You never know,” I said and with that we set off towards the sea shore.

At the beach we left our clothes in a hired locker, rented a large sun umbrella and found ourselves a place where we could sit. Now this beach was a nude beach for men, but it was not exclusively a gay beach. And so, there was an assortment of guys fooling around there, some obviously gay and others obviously straight. A hand ball game was going on and Chris walked across and asked if he could join in. The players were all about Chris’s age and it was clear that all of them were very body conscious and worked out regularly. But not one was as well set up as Chris and they welcomed him with open arms.

We watched for a while, then Chris and one of the guys moved off together towards a nearby canvas windbreak behind which they disappeared. A few minutes later, Chris came across to us, picked up his satchel, giggled and returned to his pal. We gave them ten minutes then Simon walked across and looked over the windbreak where he found Chris on top of his buddy, hard at it. It was incredible how in one morning Chris had changed from a timid, shy young guy into a raging stallion of a stud. He fucked like a true professional and was hammering his new found friend into the ground.

When time came to leave, I said to Chris, “You see now what I meant about always carrying condoms. You never know when you might need them.”

“Lesson learned,” said Chris and that was the end of that.

And so the week passed. We three spent part of every day in a mutual fuck fest and Chris went back several times to the beach to fraternise, as he put it, with his buddy. Our stay ended and we were on the plane back to New York when Chris asked us if he could start training with us on a regular basis in Big Mac’s Gym, which we had talked about during our stay in the condo. He really admired our bodies and especially our cocks and wanted to try to build himself up. Simon had got him a triple cock ring as an end of trip present and we helped him put it on. He looked absolutely terrific wearing it and was truly delighted.

Suddenly in the plane, Chris said, “I’ve been meaning to ask you both how my dad cottoned on to you two guys to help me?”

“That,” I said, “is none of your business.” And that was the end of that.

CHAPTER 16

So Chris started frequenting Big Mac’ Gym and soon found himself a couple of like minded friends, Tony and Trent, with whom he started working out seriously. I guess the three of them became very close and formed a small mutual butt fucking group, for they rapidly became inseparable.

Simon and I watched this development from the fringes and we were delighted that the shy Chris had so quickly developed the necessary social skills and got himself into a close friendship with two other studs, so quickly. Chris then told us that he and his two friends, both of whom were not short of cash, had decided to go off for the summer and spend six months on a Greek island with an experienced trainer, with a view to developing both their bodies and their cocks.

Antonio had put them in contact with a guy who was a contract cock trainer for MuscleCock aspirants and who was just then between contests and so could take on a serious training job for them for the summer.

When he got back from his Greek experience Chris looked absolutely stunning, for he had really filled out and put some two inches of length onto his cock. He told us that the trainer had been an utter task master and had kept them at it eight hours a day six days a week. He was, apparently, not averse to giving his pupils a whack across the arse with a leather strap he carried with him if he thought they were slacking.

“Gee,” said Chris, “he was a bloody slave driver, but boy, did he know how to get results and we all three came back different men.”

But one other thing which happened on this Greek island was that the three of them met up with a young American body piercer and tattoo artist who regularly passed his summers there, selling his services to tourists, mainly gay young studs, for that was the clientele for which the island catered. And so the three of them had had their cocks and nipples pierced and all of them had taken to wearing gold PA rings in their cocks and nipples.

The first time we saw Chris naked after his return, we were amazed to see how he looked, with a Prince Albert ring through his cock, nipple rings and the same sort of triple cock ring that both Simon and I wore. After our initial surprise, we had to admit that Chris looked absolutely superb, for his piercings adorned a magnificent body and super cock; this young stud was mouth-wateringly beautiful. I could see that he would never have any difficulty in developing a sexual relationship with any guy he pleased. In a word, Chris was drop-dead attractive.

On his return from Greece, Chris came round to our apartment fairly regularly, always alone, for he was the only person we had ever allowed to know where we lived and he still clearly liked to have sex with the two of us in spite of his close relationship with Tony and Trent.

One evening, towards the end of the year, after a recreational fucking session with Chris, we all went out to eat. At the table Chris told us that Antonio, the manager of Big Mac’s Gym where we all worked out regularly had decided to hold a New Year’s Eve Fuck-Fest to which all his clients, whether gay or straight were invited. Big Mac’s Gym attracted a cross section of muscle builders, both gay and straight who liked to work out totally naked and as Chris observed, many of the so called ‘straight’ guys were not averse to taking a little anal stimulation in the showers and he admitted to us that he had been a willing server! He thought that the key attraction of Big Mac’s was that there was always a good selection of naked muscle and cock around to look at, whatever a guy’s orientation. Not to mince words, Big Mac’s although a serious naked gym with excellent trainers and equipment, was, nonetheless a highly charged sexual environment, where any guy on the prowl could easily find himself a fuck.

There was to be a charge of $75 per regular gym member, rising to $100 for guests, to cover the cost of the food, drink and entertainment, not to mention the free condoms and lubes which were on offer. Antonio had decided that the entire party was to be a free style fucking occasion, with no holds barred so that anyone could fuck anyone he fancied and if a guy was particular about whom he let loose on his anus, then he had better look out as he might suddenly find himself impaled by a large unknown cock. A disco was laid on and attendees were absolutely free to do whatever they wanted; it was designed to be a wild occasion.

Antonio had also scheduled a couple of organised events, of which the first was to be a unique demonstration of cum shooting exactly as at a MuscleCock competition. He had got six studs, all of whom had competed in previous MuscleCock Mr Alpha contests, to come along and give a live demo. exactly as if they were on stage at a competition.

His idea was to bring to his local clients, none of whom had ever been at a MuscleCock event live, a complete performance from A through Z. So real NBA trainers and assistants would prep, pump and release the studs who were demonstrating and all this would be done in front of the audience live – the complete enchilada as it were! In fact, his clients would see more of what actually happened than spectators did at a live MuscleCock event, for there they only saw the stage performances and not what went before and after as the contestant prepared themselves for their public appearances and relieved their tensions on leaving the stage.

Chris was enthusiastic about this idea, as he and his two buddies had never been at a live MuscleCock event. In fact, Simon and I were probably the only guys, apart from Antonio himself, who had firsthand experience of a competition, as we had both been at the Taipei MuscleCock contest, that being where we had first met each other.

A second event was to be a Fuckathon, performed by our triple cock ringed trio, Chris, Tony and Trent.

“What the hell is a Fuckathon?” we asked Chris, who instantly adopted a very superior manner and told us that if we had really followed the 2014 MuscleCock blogs and had read and digested all the comments made by contributors, then we would know what a Fuckathon was, but as we didn’t, we obviously hadn’t and we would therefore either have to trawl through the old blogs if we really wanted to know now what a Fuckathon was or wait and see at the party. Chris was very amused with his cockiness and clearly enjoyed leaving us in the dark, but he would not budge an inch; the cheeky monkey!

And then there were two events in which everyone could take part. The first was to be a Mr Massive contest, to find which guest had the biggest cock when hard and the second was to be a cock to arse chain-fuck in which the all attendees would endeavour to pump to a given rhythmic beat provided by the disco and try to climax simultaneously. The idea was to try to synchronise this with the coming in of the New Year, greeting it with a massive multi-man orgasm and the simultaneous shooting of cum; a fond hope we thought, but one could but try. Then in the New Year, the party would go on until dawn with everyone fucking and sucking whomever and however he saw fit. It had the making of a great occasion, or so Chris thought.

Chris told us that Antonio had decided to limit the entry to 100 tickets as, what with the added staff, demonstrators etc, he did not feel that the gym could comfortably accommodate any more. Sales were already rolling in without difficulty and were split fairly evenly between gay and straight clients. As Chris put it, the so called straight guys evidently quite enjoyed being around a group of muscular guys with big cocks. Antonio was really making a huge effort to make this, his first party, a success and he had, according to Chris managed to recruit all the outsiders he needed for the two main events, which was something like 25 guys, willing to act as assistants. It was quite amazing just how many guys were willing to strut their stuff naked in front of an unknown audience, even as an adjunct to the main ‘actors’.

CHAPTER 17

New Year’s Eve rolled around and Simon and I arrived fairly late at the Gym, as we had been servicing one of our best clients quite late in the evening; the guy knew he had been asking a lot and paid us a double fee.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn



The changing rooms and showers were at the front to the building and after stripping naked, members then passed through a double door into the gym proper. To make sure there was no doubt about dress Antonio had posted a large notice on the door saying, ‘Naked Men Only Past Here’.

Simon and I had already stripped when we noticed a three man fuck session going on in one corner. Evidently the guys simply could not wait until they got into the party. They were so engrossed in what they were doing that I doubt that they even noticed us. In the changing room was a huge mirror, put there because most bodybuilders have a narcissistic streak and like to look at themselves. Simon and I were no different, although we lived the naked lifestyle at home, but rarely did we see each other together side by side as we now did in this huge mirror.

Simon looked at me and said, “Seb, you really look superb.”

“Simon, we both look superb. Let’s not kid ourselves; we both have bodies and cocks to die for. Just look at the picture we make. It really is better than the De Souza brothers, whose joint pose so inspired us just after we came together in New York.” And with that we passed into the Gym where the party was already in full swing.

We knew quite a few of the guys with whom we regularly worked out at the same time, but there were lots of studs whom we had never met. Chris, Tony and Trent did not seem to be around. It was very flattering to Simon and me to receive quite a few loud wolf whistles from guys whom we did not know but who obviously liked what they saw. It was already 10 o’clock and Antonio mounted the platform he had had erected at one end of the gym and announced that the first on-stage cum shooting demonstration would start in about ten minutes and would everyone please try to curb their basic instincts during the demo and refrain from shafting each other.

A buzz went round the room as everyone attempted to retake control of his cock, not necessarily that easy a task, but absolutely everyone was dying to see a live performance of real MuscleCock competition contenders actually shooting cum at each other on the stage.

Antonio mounted the stage again and began to introduce the MuscleCock trainers who would be prepping the performers. These guys were impressive in their own right, muscular and all with big cocks and could almost have been cum shooters themselves.

Then we learned that there were to be two demos of three studs each; one of super heavy-weight ex-MuscleCock contestants and the others in the mega-weight class. The applause was deafening. The three super-heavies appeared on stage and we were instantly transported into a world beyond our dreams, for these guys were bigger, more muscular and with unimaginably big fuck-sticks, already rock hard, for they had clearly undergone some prep prior to coming on stage.

Within seconds, each of the trainers was being shafted and subjected to a vigorous fuck by one of the cum shot performers, after which, fully ready for their performance they adopted their stage positions, began posing and almost immediately shooting cum at each other. To most of us, this was an amazing sight, for it was very much a ‘look mum, no hands!’ performance. Each guy managed to do at least six cum shots, each perfectly coordinated with a muscle pose, until at the end the one remaining guy went on to add a further two shots, to a well merited round of applause.

Three NBA release agents then appeared on stage and each shooter grabbed an agent and vigorously fucked him to release the tension which he had built up during the performance. The release was brutal, for the performers simply thrust their big cocks into their chosen release stud, without any thought beyond self satisfaction. It was really a true Alpha moment; one, in fact, that the audience never sees at a live MuscleCock competition, as this release phase always takes place off stage. So, we had seen the whole procedure from preparation pumping, through cum shooting to release - what a performance! The audience went wild!

And then the mega weight guys took to the stage. It was the same performance, except that this time we were presented with three bodies of muscular development which defied even the most vivid imagination, coupled with the biggest fuck poles ever. Each guy was hard when he came on stage, but sported a fuck-pole some fourteen inches in length and at least three inches in diameter. Quite frankly all three guys were hung like stallions; they each had a cock which would have done a horse proud and boy, did they know how to use them.

All three pumped out sperm as if it were going out of style in a creamy stream at each cum burst. All three guys managed a total of eight shots each and when they were finished, pools of cum were splattered everywhere. And at the release, the megas pumped their NBAs as if to the death; they were indeed the true Alphas so beloved of MuscleCock events. It is doubtful if at any real competition event had ever been seen a better show than these three megas gave at this New Year’s Eve party. The audience just went wild and the applause went on and on.

Antonio now took to the stage again whilst some assistants mopped up the pools of cum and said.

“Well that was quite a performance and you should all know that to achieve that degree of hand free orgasm and cum control takes years of hard training. However, for those of us with more modest ambitions, our own cock-ringed trio, Chris, Tony and Trent will now perform the world’s first Fuckathon, before your very eyes. What the hell is a Fuckathon, might well you ask? Well it is an idea proposed a few months ago by someone who signed himself as Imagination in what seems to be the only comment he ever made on the MuscleCock blog site.”

“It was an idea which Chris first noticed and found intriguing and he and his partners, Tony and Trent, decided to practise it and they will now attempt to perform it here on stage. This is, then, the world premier of what we have chosen to call ‘The Imagination Fukathon’ in honour of the unknown guy who first suggested it. He really should be here today to see his idea out into action.”

“In his proposal, the writer, Imagination, suggested that two MuscleCock super-studs, sequentially fuck ten different young studs to show them just how much work went into becoming a top cock. Chris, Tony and Trent are to perform a slightly modified version of the same idea; they will each fuck six, rather than ten, NB assistants, all of whom have volunteered to take part in this unique event. In fact, so great was the demand by the NBAs to participate, that the eighteen guys you will see on stage were selected, from among the numerous applicants, by drawing straws!”

Antonio went on. “The success of the Fuckathon will depend on the ability of the performers to proceed from anus to target anus, maintaining a rock hard cock all the time and giving each supplicant a full load of cum before moving on. Now this requires considerable training, and can, perhaps, best be considered a hands-on version of the Alpha performance we have just seen. These three young studs have been training seriously for the last six months and feel that they now have sufficient cock control as to be able to achieve six cum shots each without stopping.”

By now the stage had been cleaned up and prepared for the Fuckathon. Three long tables had been placed against the back of the stage, with a low padded kneeling rail in front of them.

Antonio then introduced the guys who had volunteered to offer their anuses for this performance. How he had recruited them, we shall never know, but no less than eighteen NBAs trooped on to the stage to a tremendous round of applause. These young studs then knelt down in a row and bent their bodies over the table, thus presenting their arses ready for shafting. This was a unique sight to behold; eighteen juicy arses lined up waiting to be fucked, a unique occasion indeed! Antonio had his assistants prelube every arsehole with an injector pack of lube and then announced the appearance of our three young protagonists.

It was now that Simon and I realised for the first time why we had not seen Chris and his buddies when we arrived at the gym. They had remained back stage, as it were, preparing themselves for this, their, event, with a view to making a spectacular entry, which they sure did. On to the stage they trooped, each of them looking like the young Adonis of Greek myth. All three wore a triple cock ring and had both cock and nipples pierced, but to add spice to the whole show, these three young studs had had their beautifully bronzed bodies totally oiled just before they came on stage so that they presented a gleaming, mouth-watering spectacle to the audience, who went wild with applause.

These guys just looked superb and I guess that there was not a cock in the room, gay or straight, which would not, given half a chance, have fucked them into the ground; they were just young male perfection. All three were sporting rock hard cocks, about ten inches long, not to compare in size with those we had just seen on the megas. but big enough to be the envy of most other guys in the room.

“The stage is yours, boys. The best of luck to you all,” said Antonio, and with that the Fuckathon began.

Each of the three performers stepped across to the first of his six target arses and without any preliminaries, thrust his rock hard fuck-stick into the target anus. The NBAs were, of course used to this brutal behaviour, for it was their role in competitions to provide their arses for relief to the competitors coming off stage, whose only desire was to fuck, fuck and fuck again.

The three young studs each fucked his first target anus vigorously, to a pounding beat supplied by the disc jockey. Just looking at the three studs pounding in parallel, it quickly became obvious that Chris was in a class of his own. He was so confident of what he was doing that he regularly withdrew his cock completely only to re-plunge it immediately into his target fuck-hole with increasing ferocity. He was the first to climax and move on to his second target.

And so it went on, each stud moving from anus to anus after each climax. Chris rapidly gained ground on his two pals and by the time he climaxed for the sixth time, thus completing his sequential fuck, his buddies were lagging way behind. But, all credit to all three guys, they all managed to stay the course and give each of the six target arses a good load of cum.

But the great surprise was what Chris did next. No sooner had he finished with his sixth arsehole on the stage, he immediately stepped down among the spectators with his cock still rock hard and dripping cum and grabbed the first young guy he came to in the front row of the audience. Before this young stud could protest, he found himself impaled by Chris’s cock and Chris, evidently out of control with the tension he had built up during his performance, went on to give this young stud the fuck of his lifetime. As Antonio had warned everyone, tonight was a free-for-all, so it was up to each guy to protect his own arse from the odd stray cock and if anyone got taken unawares, as had the young stud whom Chris had chosen for his post Fuckathon fuck, there could be no recriminations!

With this one unrehearsed act, Chris was already displaying the behaviour of a potential young Alpha and I wondered if this was to be his future? As you might imagine, the audience just went wild. Thus, as Antonio had said, this was a demonstration which showed how with hard work any guy could, within six months of hard training become a hands-on cum shooter, which is to say that to cum repeatedly, the cock had either to be jerked manually or to be thrust into a receptive arse, which the professional Alphas did not need to do when on stage. It made one realise just how much training went into becoming a professional MuscleCock Alpha competitor and one had to admire their dedication to what the aficionados called their sport, which often, in view of the dedication and strenuous physical training needed to get there, might well have been better describes as a servitude!.

After these two mind-blowing demos, everything else seemed insignificant. The competition to find the biggest cock was won by an outsider, a guest in fact of one of the regular gym clients. He managed to sport a fifteen inch erection, not a world record but well on the way. He was an African American, by the way, which sort of added to our suspicions that black men had bigger equipment than we white guys.

We all then saw in the New Year as programmed, by forming three complete circles of anus to cock links with the first man sticking his cock in the last man’s arse to complete the circle. Simon, Chris, Tony, Trent and I formed the beginning of one chain. Antonio himself shafted me and Simon shafted an unknown guy who was the last in the chain to ring the circle. We all attempted to pump rhythmically, but I am not so sure with some 40 guys in each circle that we managed all that well. Anyway, the New Year came in and we all had an orgasm of sorts. In the New Year, the party went on until dawn, but Simon and I left about three o’clock in the morning.

Continued as Part 4B/5

Published 
Written by jasonshomoerotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments