Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skanky Park

"Lionel develops a taste for skanky Englishmen when he cruises in a famous park …"

8
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

When I was seconded to our London office for a few years, I made sure that my apartment was very close to a well-known cruising park in the city. After settling in to my surroundings, I couldn’t wait to embark on my first mission to the famous venue. I had read a great deal about this place and even seen a video that was recorded there by an eminent pornographer. The skanky and gratuitous artlessness of the video left a strong impression on me.

In the video, after the main character arrives in a woodland area in the park after dusk, he has protracted pissing session. Next, the groping, sucking, and fucking that followed was so mesmerising, that I was totally hooked. Everything about the video was spontaneous and unscripted. How the man filming the event actually managed to get the consent of the other participants, was completely spellbinding. When the batteries in his recording device finally ran out of power, however, I wanted to shit my pants with frustration.

Finally being in the vicinity of this fantasy, I was determined to create my own sequel, which the loss of power from his camcorder had robbed from me.

As I arrived in the park the sun was setting. I knew that there would be a full moon that evening, so with any luck, I would be able to see the guys I hoped to engage. I meandered around for a while and then to my amazement, found myself in familiar surroundings. I was totally certain that the wooded area I stumbled across was the one in the video. God knows, I had watched it enough! I had even held in a huge piss in anticipation of my expected sequel. As I hauled my dick out to take a leak, I heard two voices behind me.

Shortly, two guys flanked me and also began to urinate. Looking from left to right I saw two skinheads on either side of me. They were wearing the customary lace up boots, speckled jeans, and hoody tops that one would associate with guys of this sort. Seconds later, one guy moved up to me and placed a knife at my throat.

“Don’t move,” he said, before continuing in a thick London accent, “Tommy, check him to see if the fudge packer’s got dough.”

After Tommy frisked me, also checking my arms and neck for jewellery, he replied, “Harry, the sausage jockey’s clean, his got fuck-all on him that we can nick.”

“Christ, I was hoping that we could score a few pints off the chutney ferret tonight,” Tommy replied, somewhat irritated.

“Me too, mate,” Harry agreed, totally miffed.

“Well… Let’s at least get some compensation and fuck the bum bandit,” Tommy pronounced, crudely grabbing his crotch.

Fortunately, the knife then disappeared, before I was roughly shuffled toward the tree stump I had seen in the video. Harry then lay back on the stump and instructed me to polish his knob. Harry was not the cleanest boy in the world and shortly my head was being mashed into his smelly crotch. As my head got smeared over his genitals the odour was rather pungent. When his dick began to fill with blood and he pulled his hood off the head of his dick, the smell of his ripe foreskin permeated the air, assailing my nostrils. His skanky hands then commandeered my head and my mouth was rapidly being bobbed up and down his musty dick.

From behind, Tommy’s hands lowered my tracksuit bottom before his icky fingers began to occupy with my well lubricated manhole.

“Jesus,” Tommy declared, “this ginger beer (queer) arrived ready for action. The ‘Backdoor Deidre’s’ all greased up.”

“Then fuck the bitch,” Harry instructed.

Presently, my two way incursion was underway. Being humped from both sides was incredible and I was no longer in awe of the video I had seen. My pleasure far exceeded the memory of the footage I had watched so often. As the boys went ballistic I could not have been happier. Their grunts and groans were stupendous as they speared like two randy dogs.

“This oily rag (fag) has got the tightest hole I have ever fucked,” Tommy declared, almost breathless, before he asked, “How good is his north and south (mouth)?” in cockney slang.

“Jesus, mate, this cock sucker’s mouth is like a suction pump,” Harry replied, gasping between grunts.

“Just… tell me when you… want to swap, mate,” Tommy confirmed, haltingly.

Not long after, Harry said, “I’m getting too close, let the bum-boy polish your knob while I cum in his arse.”

After hastily swapping positions, Harry took up station behind me and began hammering my butt.

njacob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
njacob

Shortly, Harry unloaded in my backside before Tommy again returned to my arse shortly thereafter. Tommy then once more began thumping my hole, before he too commenced spewing into me.

It had been fast and furious, but I loved every second of it. The added ‘danger’ of the knife up front had given the entire episode a wonderful risky element, and of course, all the ripe smells had totally intoxicated me. I truthfully never really felt really threatened during my ordeal. The onslaught by my pungent duo had been fantastic and I could not have wished for a better welcome to the park.

I had a huge smile on my face as the high-fived one another before walking off. As they strolled away I heard them discussing that they were off to visit Harry’s sister, to bum money off her before visiting a pub. Once they were gone I began to pull my tracksuit pants up.

As I did so a figure moved toward me and asked, “Are you okay?”

Looking up at him, I saw a large dishevelled homeless guy with a salacious look on his face. He was really strong-smelling and as I observed him dumbfounded, he opened the front of his trousers and asked, “Would you like to suck my dick, bruv?”

Any hesitation I might have felt was negated when I spotted one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. His dong made my mouth water. Homeless or not, I was practically beside myself with excitement as I regarded, ‘the king of dicks.’ There was no way I was about to miss out on a bounty like this! With my eyes spinning, I reached out and held his knob in my hand.

“Jesus, mate, you have an incredible knob,” I said in total awe.

Kirwan, as I would later come to know his name, now headed toward the stump and leaned back with an inviting look on his face. I was in, hook, line, and sinker, as I took hold of his incredible prick. My overall experience was turning into a tour de force. Odorous as my former handlers had been, Kirwan exceeded all former smells significantly. What totally astonished me was how much these smelly Englishmen were beginning to turn me on. It was as if I had been transported back in time to an era when most Europeans did not give a shit about personal hygiene.

With Kirwan’s icky hands manipulating my head, I commenced giving him a tongue bath. My enthusiasm knew no bounds as my mouth lustily slavered all over his crotch. Kirwan let me pay respects for the next few minutes before he stated that my arse would be his next port of call. After lifting himself off the stump, Kirwan ordered me to lean over on the stump before moving in behind me. The incredible sensation of his enormous dick buffeting its way into my hole was awe-inspiring. I thanked goodness that I already had two loads in me for lubrication, nevertheless, my sphincter gulped like a person who had stuffed far too large a piece of meat in their mouth. The power of Kirwan’s hands, however, left me in no doubt that my conquest was inexorable.

Once Kirwan got into a firm rhythm I was pulled up and pushed up against a nearby tree. My body was pinned against the tree with his two arms enfolding myself and the trunk. As Kirwan hammered my arse his mouth began to nibble my ears. There was a strong stench of cheap fortified wine and stale tobacco on his breath. Kirwan’s thrusting kept escalating, becoming more forceful as he powerfully banged my body. As he finally began to unload my ribs felt like they had taken a real bruising.

While still pinning me to the tree Kirwan started pulling his large cock out of me slowly. I could feel the well churned cream oozing out of my hole and trickling down the inside of my legs as the major extraction took place.

With his mouth still against my ear, he asked, “Where do you live?” Then, after a brief pause and before I could answer, he added, “I am really hungry, I need some grub.”

For some reason unbeknownst to me, I invited him home with me afterward. When we arrived at my home I warmed a lasagne that I had in the fridge. Kirwan ate his food like a starved man. As he scoffed his food he kept glancing at me with a horny look on his face.

“I’m not done with you,” he said, as he smeared the back of his icky across his food flecked mouth.

Where will this night end? I pondered, as I sat looking him.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments