Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight To Hell

"Babysitting was a better job than I expected it to be."

17
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I had known Carter for a few years now.   He worked in the same office as my mother and we had come into contact here and there at work functions. As much as I hated these functions, I very much enjoyed watching Carter. He’s awkward but in a way that only makes him hotter.

You know the kind, glasses, sweaters and that hair that can’t be tamed. He always looked like he had just gotten fucked and forgot to fix his hair afterwards. Only problem was, he was older, and he worked with my mom. That made him completely off limits.

“Hey, Dylan?” My mom stuck her head through my bedroom doorway a few nights ago. “How do you feel about making some extra money?”

My father had given me a car for my sixteenth birthday. It looked beautiful but the engine needed some work. Since then, I had been working a job at my father’s auto shop, as well as taking on random jobs here and there. I wanted to make sure that by the time I left for college, my car would be in perfect working order.

So, here I was. Looking from the address on the paper my mother had given me, up to the very large house in front of me. I am not sure exactly what Carter does for the company my mom works for, but he definitely makes more money than her. Unless, of course, he has some loaded wife.

I took a deep breath before knocking and waited.

“Dylan,” Carter opened the door and gave me a smile that was all teeth. I could feel my heart flutter at the sight of him. Not just how he smiled but for the fact that he seemed to be smiling with his entire face, his eyes crinkling up at the sides. “So glad you could make it.”

“Of course, man,” I stepped into the entryway when Carter gestured for me to do so. “Anything to make a few extra bucks. Plus, kids are pretty cool.”

“Joey is excited,” Carter shut the door behind us and then lead me further into the house. “His babysitter at his mother’s is a girl who spends most of her time on the phone. He is hoping a boy will spend more time with him. He has all his video games ready to go. I hope you don’t mind? You are not required to play video games.”

 “I am very open to playing video games,” I smiled. This was going to be a piece of cake. If only all my money could come this easily.

Carter spent the next twenty minutes showing me around the house. He showed me the kitchen but then gave me thirty bucks to order a few pizzas and some soda for dinner. He then gave me a small list of rules and introduced me to Joey. Joey was the kid I was expecting. He was in love with video games but very smart, the kind of kid you would expect to come from Carter.

“I will have my cell phone on me in case you need to reach me,” Carter lead me to a room toward the end of the hall. “I will probably not be home until really late, so if you get tired, you can crash in the spare room.”

“Sounds good to me,” I nodded. I then reassured Carter that everything would be fine and that I would call him if I needed him. Once he was satisfied, Carter left me to it.

The rest of the night went by easily. I ordered pizza and Joey beat my ass a million times over in Call of Duty. Normally I was pretty good at games, but I had not played in a few years, so I was a little rusty. I didn’t mind losing to the kid though, it just made Joey happy and that was my job as a babysitter.

Ten o’clock came and I decided that it would be okay to let Joey stay up a little later than Carter had informed me. It did not last long though and by ten thirty, Joey was passed out on the couch. I let him sleep for a while, making sure he was fully asleep, before moving him to his bed for the night.

Once Joey was in bed, I grabbed myself another soda and settled in to watch some television. Three hundred channels and I was watching an infomercial, but hey, I was getting paid to watch that infomercial.

“Dylan,” I struggled to pull myself back to reality. It took me a few moments to realize that I was being woken up. I had tried not to fall asleep, but not everyone is successful all the time. “Hello, Dylan.”

I looked up at Carter, who was sitting down on the couch beside me. He looked amazing but at the same time, something was off about him. I looked a little harder and realized his eyes were red. Had Carter been crying?

“Everything okay, man?” I asked, sitting myself up, wanting to be supportive.

“Oh, yes,” Carter avoided making eye contact with me. “I will be fine, Dylan.”

“You sure?” I reached out and placed my hand on Carter’s thigh. “You can talk to me if you like.”

“I do not wish to burden you with my problems,” Carter shook his head at me but finally allowed for us to make eye contact.

“I really would not mind,” I reassured him, again and again, until Carter finally broke down.

“I went on a date this evening,” Carter admitted to me. I had never really asked what it was that he needed a babysitter for. “It did not go very well.”

“It was just a date, man,” I tried to help but I was not very good when it came to relationship stuff. I had told other people, including parts of my family, about my interest in guys. However, it was hard in their town to ever find a guy who was interested back.

“And I was horrible at it,” Carter stood up from the couch. “I have not been with anyone in three years. I finally ask someone out and she gets bored.”

“How do you know she was bored?” I asked seriously.

“She spent most of her time checking her phone,” Carter began to pace the living room, obviously working off some of the alcohol in his system. “It was like she was waiting for someone to send her a save message so she could leave. Finally, I asked for a check.”

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

“I am sorry, man,” I rubbed my hands against my thighs, unsure of what to say to this sexy man in front of me. I couldn’t just come out and say how stupid this woman was for not being completely interested in this God of a man.

“She even elected to take a cab home,” Carter continued, “couldn’t spend one more minute with me, even if it was to just get home.”

“Her fucking loss, dude,” I finally blurted out. “You are a total catch.”

“Thank you, Dylan,” Carter stopped and almost smiled, “but you do not need to humor me.”

“I am not humoring you,” I stood up and walked over to Carter, getting a little closer than I would have liked. I could smell the man in front of me. He smelled the way old books did when you first opened them. I had no idea that I liked that smell but it was breathtaking. “I would totally let you drive me home.”

Carter did not speak after that. I worried that I had said something wrong. Carter was going to give me some ‘I am flattered’ speech and then send me on my way.

“Really?” Carter finally spoke and I was taken back.

“Really, really.” I smiled at the man in front of me and then took another step toward him.

“Thank you,” Carter breathed out, only inches away from me now. “I think you should probably…”

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence; the one where he was telling me to leave. I did not want to leave. I wanted to press my lips against Carter’s and that is exactly what I did.

I expected Carter to push me away, but instead, he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me and holding me against his body. I needed to pull back. I needed to breathe but I did not want to break apart from Carter. I feared that if our lips left one another’s, Carter would have time to worry about what a horrible idea this was. Carter was a grown man and I was only sixteen years old, he could not possibly want this.

“Dylan,” Carter finally pulled his lips away but kept his arms wrapped around me. “We should not do this.”

“Why not?” I leaned in again and pressed my lips back against Carter’s, pushing my tongue forward until Carter opened his mouth and let me in.

“There are so many reasons why we should stop,” Carter pulled back again to answer but not far enough to break contact.

“Please,” I moaned into Carter’s mouth. “I want to do this.”

“But Dylan,” Carter continued to protest.

“Just,” I pushed until the backs of Carter’s legs were against the couch. I then broke us apart and pushed Carter down into a sitting position. “At least let me blow you.”

Carter’s eyes got wide as he watched me drop to my knees in front of him. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it, giving me the go ahead and do as I pleased. I smiled at this. I loved when I got what I wanted.

I worked my hands up Carter’s legs and along his thighs. I rubbed my hand against Carter’s cock through his slacks, feeling just how hard the older man was for me. I continued to rub it with the palm of my hand. Carter finally gave in to his urges and leaned his head back, letting out a deep gravely moan.

“Oh god,” he cried out, just barely loud enough to hear.

I took this as a good sign and continued forward. Finally, I began to undo his buckle and then unhook his slacks. I pulled at the zipper and then pulled his boxers down slightly, leaving him fully clothed with just his cock now out in the open. I spent a few moments taking in the sight of Carter’s cock. It was about six inches long, a little longer than mine but thinner. It may not be the biggest in length but it was definitely a handful.

“Amazing,” I whispered, hoping that Carter had heard me but also hoping that he didn’t. I did not need Carter to know how nervous I really was at this moment.

I leaned forward, brushing the tip of my nose up the length of Carter’s cock until my mouth was at the tip. Pushing a kiss to the tip, Carter let out another moan, exciting me. I kissed it again and then slowly slipped the tip into my mouth.

I licked and sucked around the tip which was now dripping with pre-cum, until Carter began to buck his hips, begging for more with his body and not his words. I was not going to deny him what he wanted and began to take more and more of Carter into my mouth until I could feel Carter’s cock in the back of my throat.

Tears welled in my eyes as I pulled back and then took Carter’s entire cock into my mouth again, breathing through my nose.

“Oh, Dylan,” Carter cried out in his sex God voice as he grabbed the back of my head. “Let me fuck that mouth of yours.”

I looked up at Carter’s blue eyes looking at me with so much lust and Desire. Finally, I nodded, giving him the approval that he was seeking. Soon, Carter was bucking his hips up into my mouth while holding firmly onto the back of my head. Over and over he pulled himself out and then thrust his cock as far as he could down my throat without hurting me. I moaned around his cock, encouraging him to continue.

“Oh fuck,” Carter cried out, letting go of my head and gripping onto my shoulders. I reached out and grabbed Carter’s hips, taking over, bobbing my head up and down as Carter came in my mouth.

I groaned at the salty taste. There was too much of it to swallow, though I tried. A small amount of cum breaking free from the sides of my lips and dripping down my chin. I waited until Carter’s body quit jerking before pulling my mouth off of his cock and kissing the tip one more time.

“I am going to hell,” Carter growled, pulling me up to him and kissing me hard, then working to lick the cum off of my chin. “Straight to hell.”

Published 
Written by womanofletters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments