Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taxi

"Getting a cabby involved."

2
2 Comments 2
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

We had been at a friends birthday party since the early evening, the booze had been flowing and we were now on the way to being nicely tipsy. As usual when we were out, we flirted with each other and those that we found attractive around us, however we never went any further than flirting.

During the evening we had been whispering naughty thoughts to each other, this was our normal pre-sex foreplay. I was telling her how I love watching the other guys look at her and know that they all want to be with her, she looked amazing, very short black dress, bare tanned legs and killer bang bang shoes. It certainly got her in the mood, knowing that so many guys were eyeing her up and that it was turning me on.

As the evening drew on and her dress rose up her shapely thighs, I was really in the mood to take her home and make love to her whilst telling her how I would like to see some of the guys at the party fuck her. It was time to call for a taxi.

We heard the horn from the taxi, shortly followed by a knock on the front door, we made our goodbyes, she was enjoying the hugs from the guys, some of them openly pulling her into them so she could feel their semi erections, a couple even braved a hand on her tight arse and to their delight she didn't complain, just pushed herself into them harder.

As we followed the taxi driver to the car, I was amazed to see she sat in the front, I was hoping to do a bit of making out in the back while on the 6 mile journey home, even maybe slipping a finger or two into her beautiful tight pussy. As she got into the front seat, I couldn't help notice the great show of those sexy long legs the driver got as her already short skirt rode up her legs further. It was clear that the driver didn't miss it either and as we started our journey I could see that he kept looking down at the view. Maybe it wasn't so bad she sat in the front.

Seeing the cabby looking at my girlfriends legs started to get me horny and it wasn't long before I had a bulge in my trousers, maybe this could be fun after all. I lent forward between the seats and started to chat to her about the party, I then said how nice she looked tonight and how great she looked in the skirt, in her normal modest way she said I was being silly and that it was the drink talking.

Seeing my opening I asked the driver if he thought she looked nice, obviously he agreed with me. I said "don't you think she has great legs" and once again he agreed. I told him that her legs were so good because she goes to the gym so often and that they are really firm, he embarrassedly said they look very fit, so I invited him to feel for himself, he shyly declined but I wasn't giving up now. I asked her if she minded the driver feeling how toned her legs were and to my surprise she said no not at all and promptly took his hand of the gear stick and placed it on her bare thigh. I wished I could have seen his face.

He had a quick squeeze then took his hand away.

My girlfriend asked him if he didn't like the feel of her leg, the driver blushed and said it was very nice. Taking his hand once more and this time placing it even higher up her thigh she said "why don't you try it for longer". I now had a very hard cock bursting to get out of my pants and leaning forward I could see I wasn't the only one.

Unfortunately we had now arrived out our house, we sat there with his hand still on her inner thigh while I got the money out to pay him. Once again she amazed me, this time by asking him if he would like to come in for a coffee or a drink. He said he couldn't as he was still on duty. She said that's a shame because she liked the feel of him touching her and she new that it was turning me on, she also looked straight at his now very large bulge and said she could see he liked it too.

She was obviously very turned on herself now and asked him if he would do something for her before he left, he nodded a bit sheepishly and asked what. She said she would love to let me watch while he put a finger in her, the poor guy couldn't believe his luck, here he was with a sexy 30 year old asking to be fingered while her boyfriend watched and to top it all he was getting paid. She opened her legs in anticipation, now showing that she had no underwear on.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

The cabby slowly moved his hand up towards her now dripping pussy, slowly parted her swollen lips and slipped a finger deep inside her, with this she let out a deep gasp and I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

Suddenly the excitement took the driver over and he soon forgot about being on duty and was totally focused on finger fucking her, now with three soaked fingers.

She asked the driver again if he wanted to come in and this time he said yes. We all made our way in and Nicky walked straight up the stairs giving us a great view up her skirt, she was so turned on we could see the juices running down her legs. We followed her up the stairs and she was standing by the bed when we walked in the room just in time to see her slowly drop her dress to the floor revealing her beautiful naked body. She motioned the driver over as she sat on the edge of the bed and slowly undid his trousers, as she pulled them down she asked how old he was and he said 57, she smiled at me because she new that one off my favorite fantasies was to see her being fucked by an much older guy.

She took his cock into her mouth all the time looking at me, I couldn't stand it anymore I had to release my cock from my trousers, I quickly stripped naked and started to wank at the amazing sight in front of me. She didn't want him to cum too quickly so she moved back onto the bed, spread her legs wide, showing this older guy her sweet tight young pussy, he didn't need a second invitation and was soon slurping up her juices. I moved closer so she could take me in her mouth and it wasn't long before I knew she was going to cum, her back arched and she grabbed the cabbies head and pulled him tight into her as the wave rushed through her.

She now was rampant and screamed at the older guy to fuck her, he jumped at the chance and climbed between her legs and went at it like a steam train, there was no way he was going to last long like that and sure enough he started to moan and soon shot his hot cum deep into my girlfriend.  The sight of this was too much for me and I released my load in to her waiting mouth.

We all fell back onto the bed breathless, my girlfriend gently fingering herself to make the pleasure last. She was still feeling very horny and soon had a couple of fingers inside herself, the driver was at the end of the bed and had a great view of this. She asked me to kiss her and as I went towards her mouth she stopped me and said no, kiss me down there, I couldn't believe it she wanted me to kiss her wet and soiled pussy.

I slowly made my way down between her legs and soon could taste the sex that had just happened, all the time I was licking her, she was asking me if I could taste the guy inside her, this soon had me hard again and I pushed my tongue further and deeper inside her. What a turn on licking my girlfriends soiled pussy while lying naked next to the guy that had just fucked her.

She was obviously enjoying it too and soon came on my mouth adding to the mix of juices already there. It was now my turn to fuck her. I climbed between her legs and slipped my cock deep between her waiting lips, slowly thrusting in and out. The driver stood up to watch as I gradually increased speed, I could soon see his cock growing which only made me go faster. Nicky called him over and started to kiss the older guy, what a turn on seeing his tongue enter her mouth, my speed increased again and he stood back and wanked at the sight of us fucking, while all the time she was playing with his balls.

We continued fucking while he was wanking. She started to play with his arse and slipped a finger into him, he let out a gasp and said "oh yeah" she asked if he liked that and he said yes he loved it. She said I loved it too but she couldn't reach me, so he should do it to me. To my amazement and shock he just moved his hand down to my butt and started to play with my ring, as soon as Nicky saw this she came again and with another guys finger in my arse so did I, as I let go of my hot stream he shot his load all over her breasts.

We all laid back for a while, then he got dressed and left, we rested for a while then continued to please each other throughout the night.....

Published 
Written by Haribo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments