Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Team player

9
2 Comments 2
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Chuck slid the bolt slowly and silently and peeked through the tiny crack into the locker room. Most of the team had left by then; Carlyle had dried off and was dressing when Devry and Cameron strolled in fully naked from the showers, drying their hair. Chuck licked his lips when he saw their muscular bodies, and his cock swelled as he imagined how theirs would be swelling in a few minutes. Carlyle soon left, and after three minutes Devry locked the door and sat on the bench. Cameron stood before him and sighed as Devry began stroking him to full hardness and leaned forward to lick the head of his cock.

In tandem, Chuck began choking his choad. Just as last week, and just as the week before and weeks before that, Chuck stared hungrily as Devry started pleasuring his teammate. By this time both of them were fully hard. Devry was well-endowed, his eight inches of uncut ebony glory rising smoothly from his thick nest and already throbbing in sympathy with Cameron’s regular moans; Cameron was an inch shorter and a little thicker, with an ivory circumcised cock marbelled with veins and a massive head that poked against Devry’s cheeks as his tongue worked quickly.

Chuck was breathing heavily as he lightly stroked himself, eager for release but more concerned to watch the two drain each other as they did every week before he spilled his own seed. Suddenly his elbow knocked a mop handle. As it clattered to the floor, Cameron said, “Sounds like we might have a sneak on our hands.”

The two rushed over to the janitor’s closet and pulled the door open. Chuck stood there naked, cock throbbing in his hand, and smiled sheepishly.

“Well, Cam, looks like we have a voyeur on our hands. What should we do?”
“We’re not playing for an audience, little man,” said Cameron. “You’re not telling anyone, understand? You’re our toy now, got it?”

Chuck nodded with a dry mouth and a queer twisting in his guts, and Devry said, “Look at that cock like to burst. He really likes this.”

“Yep, this oughta be some kind of fun.” Turning to Chuck, he said, “Come here, toy. On your knees.”

His heart leaping for joy, Chuck knelt and looked up in awe as Cameron pushed his cock forward. Reaching up to stroke him, Chuck said, “Fuck my mouth.”

Devry said, “Cam, ya hear that? Now that’s the kind of toy I like.”

Cameron said nothing as he thrust forward deep into the wide-open mouth eager for his flesh. He moaned a few times, “Oh, God,” and then went speechless as Chuck’s mouth took him all the way inside. Chuck rubbed and lightly squeezed his swollen balls, and he was soon rewarded with a rush of thick spunk that he easily swallowed. Cameron fell back onto the bench and said, “Dev, he’s a hell of a lot better than you.”

“Then he must be a genius compared to you,” Devry replied.

Chuck began stroking Devry's cock, which jutted out from his torso like a branch on the side of a tree. The velvety brown skin slid smoothly up and down the rigid shaft underneath as Chuck exposed the head for his questing tongue. He ran his tongue side to side along the underside of the head, collecting the drops of precum that oozed onto his tongue, and he heard Devry breathe in sharply as he closed his lips around the fleshy fringe at the base of the head. The shaft pulsed as Chuck grasped it firmly in his fist and stroked slow and tight, and within three minutes Devry grabbed his head and forced himself as far into Chuck's suckling mouth as it would go. Half the shaft filled his mouth, the rest fucked the hand holding it, and soon the throbbing branch tensed up and sprayed Chuck's tonsils with a dozen ropes of cum.

After their heated orgasms, Cameron and Devry were dripping with sweat. Cameron pulled a tube out of his locker and said, "Come on, toy, into the showers with you."

"Yes, boss," he replied, and walked ahead of them into the showers. He looked back to see Cameron was already fully hard again, while Devry was regaining a limber member.

"Take the position, hotshot," said Cameron. Chuck spread his ankles and leaned forward against the tile walls as Devry knelt before him.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

As Cameron's slick finger worked around Chuck's hole, Devry started licking and soon had Chuck's relatively modest six inches most of the way into his mouth.

"You suck good for a baseball player," Chuck teased.

"Give me your best shot, cocksucker," Devry replied with a hungry smile.

As Devry took him into his throat, Chuck screamed as Cameron thrust his rigid cock into his ass. "Oh God, yes, fuck me hard, show no mercy," Chuck moaned, and Cameron followed his orders to the letter. With a talented mouth nursing his cock and a talented cock plowing his ass, Chuck was in heaven and soon spewed what felt like a gallon into Devry's swallowing, welcoming throat.

He remained halfway hard and squirmed in discomfort as Devry continued sucking on his rod. Cameron continued his steady rhythm back and forth inside his bowels, and as his rhythm quickened Chuck moaned, "That's it, fill me with your cock! Fill me with your cum!" In two minutes he did so, and despite the draining he had received he swelled to full hardness as he felt the warm spurts of cum inside him.

Devry looked down at the hard cock in front of him and said, "Good toy. My turn in back." He and Cameron switched places, and as Cameron took Chuck into his mouth, Devry slowly pushed inside him and said, "Thanks for lubing him up for me, Cam. You make the best sloppy seconds I've ever had."

Cameron pulled away to retort, "I dunno, your dad's left some pretty good ones. At least I think it was your dad's."

"Bite my ass, boyfriend." He pointed to his rump, "Right next to where your mama did."

"If you insist."

The three laughed and Chuck moaned as Cameron swooped down and took him in to the hilt in one quick bob. With a groan, Chuck lost control and spewed hard. Devry was nowhere near finished, however, and continued steadily churning Chuck's ass. Cameron asked, "Hey, Dev, feeling lucky?"

"You know it, man."

Cameron came up behind Devry and ran his hands admiringly over his taut ass. "Work of beauty, man. Shame I have to ruin it yet again." He lubed up and positioned himself behind him, hands on his hips. As he started sucking on Devry's neck, he slowly worked himself into him. Soon the three of them were a throbbing, sweating, moaning mass of flesh pushing into and against each other, and in a minute Cameron came hard into Devry's ass as it squeezed tight in his own orgasm.

The three had not heard the turning of the lock or the shuffling of feet across the floor, so it was with some surprise they heard their coach asking, "Good God, boys, can't you keep it in your pants until you're home? You're in big trouble."

Cameron and Devry looked at him and asked, "You won't write us up?"

"Depends what you're willing to do."

All of them started laughing as Devry asked, "How about what we do every week, Coach?"

"Now that's a team player if ever I heard one," Coach replied.

"Then get out of those silly shorts, why don'cha?"

"Okay, but Chuck's mine first."

Coach stripped and walked over to Chuck, and before pushing him to the floor for their weekly 69 he asked, "Doing fine, Chuck?"

"Never better."

"Don't you ever get tired of the same old routine?"

"Nope, I love getting caught."

"Naughty boy. Sounds like you need punishing."

Devry and Cameron went to the showers on the other side to clean up for their share in the upcoming weekly festivities as Chuck and Coach fell to the tiled floor and sucked each other into a frenzy. Chuck thought back to the day three months before when Coach had been fucking him fast and hard in the closet after hours; Coach had just pumped him full of his hot, sticky seed when they heard the door open. As they peeked through the door of the broom closet, they saw Cameron and Devry fall into a feverish 69, and after Coach and Chuck joined them, the four of them had pumped each other dry over the next four hours. Ever since then, Chuck had gotten to enjoy his favorite fantasy weekly to the full. As Coach's spooge pumped hot and thick into his mouth and the refreshed and resurgent Cameron and Devry took up positions behind each of the men on the floor, Chuck realized he was in paradise.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments