Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten Doors - Door Seven

"Ross also gets his fair share of the action"

4
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Lewis could not believe how much he was enjoying himself.

When Eric leads him back out to the pit he goes without question, head down, mouth and arse wide open, like an animal. It shocks him how willing he has become in such a short space of time but for now he is done fighting his urges.

Lewis’ heart skips a beat. He has spotted Ross lying in the pit and he is being lead over to him.

-------------------

Ross scrubs at his eyes, then blinks rapidly trying to focus. His view blurry and spinning in his head. They had left him lying sprawled on his back on the cold floor of the pit panting, tears in his eyes and oozing a slow dribble of cum from his arse hole. He hears a door opening and closing. “Shit.” Someone was coming towards him, “No! I need to see Lewis. Don’t take me back behind one of those doors until I’ve seen him. Not until I’ve seen my mate.” Heavy footsteps sound close by and he realises the sound is of more than one set.

“Ross it’s me, it’s Lewis, I’m here mate”. And without a moment of hesitation Lewis wraps his large firm arms tight around Ross and brings him close into his bare chest.

“I’m leaving you here Lewis, just pick another door when you’re ready. The same goes for you Ross.” With that Eric turns on his heels and leaves the two friends alone in the pit together.

“Ross you won’t believe it when I tell you what’s just happened to me!” Lewis’ voice is high with excitement.

“Lewis I know you’ve just been fucked! The same thing has happened to me too. Are you alright though?”

“Mate I’m fine and better for seeing you. I’m so glad they’ve let me see you. Which room did you go in?”

“Seven. This place is unreal. I’ve had stuff done to me tonight I didn’t even know I wanted, and I’ve enjoyed it. Mate I fucking loved it!”

“You’re shaking. What did they do to you Ross?”

Ross casts his mind back and begins to fill Lewis in on the last couple of hours spent behind door seven...

Ross had just finished fucking Lewis’ hole for the sheer pleasure of the audience at the pit when he was pulled away by four strangers, all men who were so big they made him feel like a twig. They dragged him by his ankles and wrists into the dark room behind door seven.

“Who are you?” There grips were painful. He looked at the men and couldn’t immediately tell one from the other. His voice broke when he spoke again. “Lewis! Don’t hurt him. Please!” The man holding his right arm yanked it hard, twisting it slightly behind his back. This hurt. “Mate you’re fucking hurting me, put me down!” Door seven had been shut behind them and Ross was momentarily released from the men’s tight grip. A giant hand then suddenly clamped over his mouth, and the man who it belonged to pulled him back tight against his massive, wall like chest.

“Ross don’t worry about Lewis, it’s time to get to know us now.” This man was laughing, and his arm pressed so hard around Ross’ chest he could hardly breathe. Whoever this man was, he was grinding a massive hard on into Ross’ back.

“Oh god!” What had Ross got him and Lewis into?

“Oh FUCK!”

What was this man now trying to force into him? Ross had not realised the arm was missing from his chest, had not noticed he could breathe again, but there was now a hand between his legs and fingers were poking away at his arse hole. These fingers were working hard thrusting around inside him. “Lads it’s just how we wanted it, this hole is tight!” A hand had landed on him from the front and was now squashing his cock and balls between its fingers. He moaned as the hands went to work. Ross could not believe this was happening, it had to be a dream.

The man holding Ross spun him around on his heels, exposing his bare arse to the small group. One of them thrust a pair of fingers deep into Ross’ hole while wanking his own cock with his free hand. “You’re right Jamie, he does have a tight little cunt. I’m not sure he will be able to handle what we’ve got planned for him!”

“He will Paul, just you wait and see.” The man holding him, Jamie, said encouragingly. He pushed Ross forward, forcing him to fall further onto Paul’s fingers that were still deep inside his arse, and lead him into the centre of the room.

“I’m not sure about you lot,” said a third man, storming forward to grab at one of Ross’ nipples and twisting it roughly, “but I can’t wait to show this hole what for!” The man is wearing a black jockstrap and when he pulls his hand away from Ross’ chest it’s to cups the large bulge in his pouch. “It’s about time we start having some fun!”

Pain erupts through Ross’ body as Paul shoves another finger deep inside him. “Bloody hell, I think this hole's a virgin. Are you a virgin hole?” Paul suddenly tugs all of his fingers from out of Ross’ arse and pushes him forward into the waiting arms of the third man, the one in the black jockstrap. “Here gag him with your cock Matt.”

“I’m going to gag you with my cock,” Matt snaps as Ross lands against him, falling to his knees, “So stay on your knees hole!” Ross’ arms are pulled back as rope is tied around his wrists. “Now get your mouth open,” Matt pulls the black fabric of his bulging pouch to one side allowing his hard cock to bounce free, “OPEN!” Matts cock slaps against Ross’ cheek and he opens his mouth wide. Suddenly his mouth is filled and he’s gagging, chocking, tears building in his eyes as Matt shoves his cock further down. “That’s right hole, take it all!” The cock is so far down Ross’ throat he can’t scream when his arse cheeks are pulled apart and fingers are forced deep inside him again. There’s less resistance this time but it still burns and makes his entire body tense. “Careful Jamie, my cocks right down his throat here!” Matt’s cock backs away now covered in thick spit and dripping with pre cum.

“It’s so much more fun when they’re straight,” laughs the fourth man, “Paul do you fancy seeing if we can get both our cocks inside his virgin hole?”

“What? You want me to fight for space, inside him, with your massive cock Karl?” Paul laughs, “I think you’ll have a hard enough job getting inside him on your own!”

But Karl isn’t for backing down on the idea. “Come on! We’ve got to at least try?” At this, the fingers inside Ross begin to wiggle, the motion feeling strangely electric.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS



“We need to find something to lube him up with then,” snaps Paul “There’s no way I’m fucking this one dry... don’t want to tear him apart!”

“Sound to me like this hole needs a rim job!” and with that Jamie lays down behind Ross and pulls his arse cheeks far apart to let his tongue lash away on the virgin hole.

“OH FUCK!” Ross is in heaven, would never have believe he wanted this as much as he does. His cock is rock hard and throbbing and gushing with pre cum that lands in pools onto the floor. The feeling of Jamie’s warm tongue lapping at his hole has set his nerves on edge, he is tingling all over, he can’t help himself and it’s all he can do to lower his body further onto Jamie’s face.

A hand rest on Ross’ shoulder, fingers placed on his jaw and a cock waiting at his lips as Karl now stands in front of him, “Time to lube me up hole!” Ross opens his mouth wide and takes as much of Karl’s cock as he is able. I doesn’t take long before Ross has his choice of two cocks to suck on as Paul quickly joins Karl’s side.

Jamie works on Ross’ hole for 10 minutes without stopping, “I think he’s ready for you boys now.” Karl is the first one to move, quickly taking his place behind Ross while Paul continues to be sucked long and deep. Ross fells Karl’s cock sliding inside him hard and smooth. It feels almost soothing. Ross’ head is spinning,

“Oh fuck!”

Karl starts gathering speed and is getting deeper inside with each thrust, “That feel good, you hungry slut, you fucking hole!”

Ross still sucking, licking and bobbing his head up and down over Paul’s cock starts moaning from arousal. The sounds turn Paul on even more and he starts fucking Ross’ face for everything it is worth. “Fuck! Fuck! I’m going to cum. NO. Fuck!” Paul can’t hold his balls any longer and cum’s down Ross’ throat. Hot spurts of spunk hit the back of his mouth and Ross swallows every last drop down. Ross smiles and licks his lips, beaming right up at Paul like a good hole.

“Well since you’ve bust your balls early Paul, you won’t mind if I take your place in his hole instead?” Matt enquires, wrapping his arm around Paul’s waist. “Be my guest. I’ll save my energy for now.”

“Stop Karl, let me get underneath him, let’s get two cocks inside him yeah?”

Ross’ mind was about to explode, “Please, show me how it feels!”

Karl stops his pumping and pulls out hard and fast sending a burning sensation through Ross’ body. Matt takes his place down on the ground, his cock standing proudly erect in his hands, “Come sit on this hole!”

Ross didn’t need asking twice and practically jumped onto Matt’s throbbing cock. His hole throbbed in pain with the speed at which he allows Matt to enter him but nothing compares to the burn he was about to experience. Suddenly and without warning Karl plunges his cock alongside Matt’s deep inside Ross’ tight hole. Ross was now lying with his back on top of Matt’s bare chest, two cocks rubbing against each other deep inside his arse. Matt’s hands wandered up and down Ross’ chest, twisting his nipples, rubbing and tugging on his throbbing, dripping cock.

Jamie, having stood wanking at the sight of Ross’ double penetration, steps forward looking to get involved in the action. He steps over Ross’ writhing body, a leg now placed firmly either side of the young holes body and shoves his cock inside Ross’ open mouth muffling his moans. “Does this feel nice hole? Do you like the taste of my cock?” Jamie was chocking Ross with every inch he could shove in. The reply was muffled, sucking sounds.

Jamie pops his cock out of Ross mouth, “Say it!”

“It’s amazing. FUCK! Give it to me, give it to me now!” Ross pants breathlessly

“Stop! I can’t, I ca-” Ross absolutely can’t take it anymore, his body has been overcome by pleasure with Matt working on his cock at top speed while also filling his hole with cock alongside Pauls and now being forced to take Jamie’s cock. It’s all too much for him to take. Unable to control it, Ross allows his balls to burst. A hot jet of sticky spunk explodes free flying high into the air and coating his smooth, toned chest. The second jet is even more powerful and lands over his own cheek and chin, running quickly down onto his neck. Spunk shoots and falls over his abs, running down over the base of his well-trimmed cock. The orgasm sends his body into spasms jerking his face forward onto Jamie’s cock and his arse to tighten around the cocks fighting away inside his hole.

Both Karl and Matt explode in unison. Rope after rope of spunk sent deep inside Ross’ tight hole before Karl collapse on top of the men. Both men pull out of Ross is a noisey, sloppy mess. Cum rushes out of his abused hole and runs over the back of his tight balls and down the insides of his thighs.

Jamie and Paul place a hand under both of Ross’ arm pits and drag him away. He is conscious enough to spot that he is being taken back to the pit...

“No wonder you’re shaking! They fucked me too but I only had one of them inside me” Lewis’ heart skips a beat at the thought.

“It was amazing!” Ross cock is hard again, erect from the reality of his story.

A door opens and closes again and a man starts to walk over to them, “Around here, you’re supposed to kneel when a cock walks into a room!” Both boys turn to face him. “I see some cocks have already had their way with both your holes, and quite frankly they look disgusting! Before you enter another room I want them clean. Clean them, now!” Lewis and Ross are confused. “Judging by both your expressions, you don’t have a clue what I am on about,” the man is enjoying himself and tries to hide a wild smile “Clean him!”

Lewis does not want to understand, he cannot believe what it means. Knowing what he means only makes him ask, “With what?”

That wild smile,” I think you know the answer to that.”

Excitement sparks deep within Lewis.

“Lewis, please,” Ross’ voice is weak and airy “please do it!”

Lewis crawls around behind his friend, no though or hesitation and drops low to become level with his arse. Ross bends forward until his arse has rose up, exposing his swollen, cum filled hole. Lewis shoves his face into Ross’ upraised arse crack and cries out a soft moan, sniffing the sweet scent of cum as he goes. Lewis has stuck his tongue out, that first taste “FUCK!” Cum smeared all over his face, on his nose, in his mouth, Lewis was now in heaven.

“Don’t spend too long down there hole, there are too many other doors to choose from before morning!”

Published 
Written by SailorScottUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments