Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten Doors

"Ten identical doors for him to choose from. One leads to freedom . . . but which one?"

9
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Lewis wakes with a jump. He has woken to find himself in a room with ten doors. He has no idea how he got here, or why he is naked, but there he is lying spread-eagled on the cold floor. Examining his surroundings, he can see that he is lying in a circular shaped pit in a circular room. There’s a raised level surrounding the pit that has soft padding running around it and beyond this, there are ten evenly spaced doors.

Lewis’ head is still heavy from the drink and he’s finding it difficult to pull himself together. He’s looking around for a clue, for something that might reveal where he is. He looks for his clothes; he was definitely wearing some in the club, wearing them when he was talking to Ross, right before his mind was wiped blank and he woke up here.

There are no clues. Nothing.

Suddenly, he notices a throbbing pain. It’s coming from his arse hole. Reaching between his legs he explores with his fingers. Something thick, gloopy and moist is coating his hole. He pulls his hand away, half expecting to see blood stain his fingertips, and is relieved to find the substance is clear. Relief that only lasts for a split second.

“Fuck!”

It looks like cum. Sniffing it . . . it smells like cum. Cum and arse. “I’ve been fucked, some cunt has used my hole.”

Now he remembers . . . he wanted all this and that explains why his cock just twitched. That’s why his cock is growing big, getting firm. That’s why his cock is now solid as a rock at the thought of being fucked? But he’s straight. Never tried anything with another man, even if he had thought about it while wanking . . . thought about doing things with Ross.

A memory is forming clearly in his head, a conversation he was having with Ross in the club comes back to him. Ross is a good mate; he’s known him for a couple of years. They met when their girlfriends became friends through work. Lewis will admit to anyone who cares to ask that he has a lot of feelings for Ross but has only recently admitted to himself that he wishes they were a lot closer, especially after the skiing holiday last month.

Lewis tries to remember the conversation. They were both drunk . . . if he just concentrates a bit harder, he will remember it.

On the skiing holiday, Ross had told Lewis how much he liked the look of his body, how he appreciated looking at a handsome, well build, toned man. Lewis had returned the compliment, and later that night, after a few beers, they had joked about wanting to use each other the way they use their girlfriends in the bedroom. Tonight had something to do with that conversation, the conversation about wanting to fuck each other. Only tonight they hadn’t just been talking about it; he had actually done something about it. Lewis had put his hand down the front of Ross’s jeans in the club.

Lewis feels between his legs again, rubbing his fingers around in the cum, he has the urge to do something more than rub. “It feels like Ross did a good job.” He plunges a finger deep into his arse hole. The throbbing intensifies, it’s painful but satisfying. He can feel his arse is full of cum, more cum than is coating the outside. “Did Ross really do this?” Whoever fucked him, they did it recently and just before he woke up. His finger explores deep inside his hole, finding more cum. He begins to move around inside himself quickly, aggravating the throbbing further but fulfilling his satisfaction more and more with each stroke.

His cock twitches violently. Pre cum is oozing from his bell end like a fountain. He has to stop. Needs to work out where he is. “What the fuck am I doing? I’m straight! I fuck my girlfriend. I’m a real man. Big and toned. A man all the girls want to fuck. A man all other men try to be!” But he can’t kid himself when it comes to Ross. That man is something else.

Lewis staggers to his feet feeling lightheaded and weak at the knees. He can feel it. Cum oozing and flowing down between his arse cheeks, along the back of his tight balls, down the insides of his legs. “Fuck, how much is up there?”

He takes a look around the room. The room with ten doors. Each door looks the same except they are individually numbered. But where do the doors lead? Is one of them an exit? Will opening any explain what he is doing here?

“For fuck's sake, Lewis, think!” He needs to think of a plan, he needs to get out of there as quickly as possible, he needs to find Ross. He looks around the room again, looks straight at door Four. This is the first door he will try. Fours is his favourite number after all and there is nothing more to it than that. “What else can I do?”

Stumbling forward, he reaches the door with his favourite number stamped upon it. He takes a deep breath before yanking at the handle. He’s not surprised to find it's, unlocked allowing him to pull the door open.

The room before him is empty, at least as far as he can tell. Its pitch black inside except for a spot of white light streaming down from the ceiling illuminating the very centre of the room. It looks like a spot light focused on the centre of a stage. His heart racing, cock erect, his hole twitching. Lewis steps forwards into the room.

Total darkness. His world has gone black again

Door 4

The hood over Lewis’s head is pulled back. He is tied down. He knows how he got here: someone threw a black hood over his head and wrestled him into place when he stepped through the door. Someone bigger and stronger than him. “This feels amazing!” he admits to himself.

A bright light is being shone directly onto his face and it’s blurring his vision. It’s so bright he can’t focus his eyes at all. He can’t see and so his senses are heighten.

He is still naked, completely expose. He can feel his skin tingling all over with goose bumps from the movement of the air. He can hear movement all around him, shuffling and breathing. He’s surrounded by people; he can’t see them, but he can tell they are there.

He’s suddenly stung with blinding pain and his arse hole is throbbing much more than before. It’s being invaded. It’s twitching with pain, as though something is shoved deep inside it. Lewis clenches his arse cheeks tight. There is something large and firm sticking out of his hole now.

Blinking back tears, Lewis tries to focus his eyes. They are slowly adjusted to the light and he can make out a silhouette moving around beyond the darkness.

“ROSS! MATE, IS THAT YOU?”

Nothing.

His heart is racing, pounding in his chest. “What the fuck is going on!” He needs to find out quickly, but how?

Lewis tried to keep calm, thoughts rushing through his head. He remembers being in the club clearly now, remembers putting his right hand down the front of Ross’s jeans and grabbing at his impressive cock. He had then looked straight into Ross’s eyes, hoping for a reaction. Ross’s face had broken with a wild, drunken grin before leaning in close to him and whispering softly into his ear, “I want to be inside you, Lewis.” That had started a fire in Lewis’ belly. A reckless edge had taken over them. They had left the club and their girlfriend’s behind, agreed to go to the gay quarter of town to find another club, a club they could go and get their hands on each other, a place to fuck! They were drunk, they didn’t care.

Lewis is suddenly pulled away from his thoughts, pulled back into the here and now. He can sense someone moving close to him, behind where he is tied down.

Water starts to fall over him, running through his hair. Only it’s not water, its piss, he can smell it as it runs down over his face. His body is being covered in someone’s piss. Lewis starts thrusting his body as much as he is able, starts fighting against the ties that hold him down. He notices his cock again, more solid than it felt before. “Oh FUCK!” He’s enjoying this.

He’s straight! None of this should turn him on, but it does.

The pissing has stopped. He can open his mouth now without taking a gob full of warm stinking piss.

“ROSS, LET ME GO. LET ME SEE YOU!”

The spotlight goes out and plunges the room into total darkness. He can hear movement all around him, shuffling and breathing. It’s clear he’s still surrounded by people. It’s definitely not just one person, not just Ross, but a whole bunch of people.

Suddenly Lewis feels someone grabbing at his cock, his rock hard throbbing cock. It’s a man. The hands are clearly big and rough and could only belong to a man. These hands are grabbing at his cock and balls.

“OH FUCK! TOUCH ME!” Lewis can’t believe how much he is enjoying this. They listen and he’s glad they do; he wants to be man handled and abused. The fire he had for Ross in the club returns to his belly. He can feel something warm and wet wrapping itself around his cock. It’s a man’s mouth. He can feel the brush of facial hair on the inside of his right thigh while the tongue gets to work licking at his shaft. Someone has his cock in their mouth and is moving up and down it, licking wildly has they go. He struggles against the ties that hold him down thrusting his body back and forth to send his cock further down inside that hungry mouth. Lewis is writhing around in absolute pleasure when another pair of hands lays itself on his left leg, working their way up from the inside. They glide slowly up, touching lightly against his muscly thigh, heading higher and higher. His arse hole twitches. He can feel the large, firm object inside him . . . it's moving.

“FUCK! OH FUCK YES!” Lewis is consumed by absolute pleasure, he can’t help himself from screaming out. This pleasure is like nothing he had ever felt before. It’s a pleasure that burns. His arse hole is throbbing with pure pain. The hands are forcing the object deep inside him. He feels like his hole will split. He pushes against it, trying to clench his cheeks, trying to stop it from moving, but the hands just force it in deeper still. He can’t take it anymore and knows he will pass out from the mix of pain and pleasure if it goes on for any longer. It doesn’t. It stops. The sucking at his cock stops too.

Nothing.

Lewis is left alone, catching breaths. His heart is pounding in his chest. It’s going to burst. He is sure he will pass out from the intensity of it all. But he doesn’t. He has managed to control his breathing again and can sense these people moving around him. Light suddenly returns to the room. Not the spotlight as before but small dim lights flicker to life all around the room. Lewis is blinking rapidly working to focus his eyes. He can see alright now and takes a look down at his naked body.

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

He is tied to a large wooden X that is set in a vertical slant position from the ground. Looking around from side to side, he takes in the sight of the room. This room is square with no windows and standing close beside him are three naked men. Men as big and toned as he is. He can’t see behind himself; maybe there are more naked men hidden out of sight. Is Ross one of them? He can’t focus enough to tell.

“ROSS...” Lewis’s voice is feeble and dry.

“Lewis,” The closest man to him speaks, “Ross isn’t here. He’s enjoying one of the other rooms, but I can’t tell you how glad we are that you chose to come in here first. Welcome to The Den.”

Lewis quickly sizes the men up. The one speaking to him now is the oldest or at least he looks to be the oldest one there, 40 perhaps, and he is built very similar to Lewis; he is also just as toned. Lewis takes a look down at his cock. It’s fully erect and looks wet at the bell end. It’s massive too, much bigger than his own.

“Mate, where am I?” Lewis’s voice is less shaky now but still dry.

“I’m Eric and where you are is not important right now after all you walked into here. Just lie back and enjoy all the attention we are going to give you, how does that sound?” The man steps forward, leans in close and forces his tongue deep inside Lewis’ mouth, kissing him roughly. Lewis’ head is spinning, going wild. He shouldn’t be doing this, shouldn’t be enjoying it . . but he is. Lewis’s cock is aching with lust, needs to be touched, and as if like magic someone has read his mind and they begin working on his cock again, long hard licks up and down his shaft. A hand has returned to the object buried deep inside his hole. He is being kissed deeply, no moment spared for a breath of air. His whole body is getting attention from these men and he is loving it.

Suddenly and without a hint of warning, the object plugging his hole is ripped quick and sharply from inside him.

“FUCK!” Lewis screams out in shock.

Eric stops his kissing and pulls away. Now, Lewis has a clear look of the room again and he can see who has been servicing his hole. This man looks about the same age as Eric, maybe a little younger, and he is standing with a massive double ended dildo clenched tightly in his hands.

“Please! Please! Where am I?” Lewis is loving it, but he wants to know.

“You want to be here. You begged to be brought down, you and your fucking friend.” The man holding the dildo speaks with a heavy foreign accent, Russian . . . but he can’t really tell.

Lewis’s cock is still twitching, the situation still stimulating him beyond belief. Looking down at his cock, he can see it is running with pre cum, globs of pre spunk dropping off the end of his cock onto his firm abs and running down into his neatly trimmed bush of dark brown pubes.

“Lewis.” Eric steps forward, rubbing gently at Lewis’s firm and erect nipples “This is The Den, you and Ross wanted this. You came here tonight looking to fuck each other . . . and you did while we all watched. Now it’s our turn to abuse that sloppy hole of yours, it’s what you asked for.”

His memory is becoming clearer now, the alcohol of the night slowly losing its effects on him. He does remember. Ross had found a night club on the outskirts of the gay quarter. When they got inside, they found it practically empty. At the bar they ordered a drink and started grabbing at each other and talking about the things they wanted to do to each other. They didn’t care who was watching or listening, they were pissed. A man - the man holding the dildo, his name is Victor - he had come over, introduced himself and told the lads that they looked like they needed a place to go, "A place to go fuck each other?" Victor had lead them down some stairs in the club to a basement dance floor. “Over there, past the dance floor, there are rooms, many rooms, where you can go to fuck. Go. Many men behind those doors, many men to watch you fuck.”

“FUCK! Where’s Ross?” Lewis wishes he was with him right now.

“In another room, like I have already said.” Eric has a soothing voice, it doesn’t match his frame.

“So me and Ross, we fucked each other, in front of you lot?”

“Yes. But not just in front of us, in front of a lot of men. Don’t worry, you weren’t the only two fucking in the pit. You were in there with six other lads, all naked, all fucking away like animals for our pleasure and satisfaction. Now it’s our turn to treat you like the hole you clearly are.” But Eric’s done with talking now and he forces his tongue back inside Lewis’s mouth for a second time. Lewis can taste something sickly sweet on Eric’s tongue . . . spunk.

“Let me have a go on this hole's mouth,” Victor barks, pushing Eric to one side. But Victor isn’t in the mood for kissing. Jumping up onto the X frame that binds Lewis, Victor is quick to wrap his muscular thighs around Lewis’ neck and in one fluid movement, shoves his solid cock straight down Lewis’s tight throat.

Lewis is taken by surprise. He can’t breathe; he has never had anything block his mouth like this before, but Victor is thrusting away none the less . . . he doesn’t care. He thrusts again and again, his bare arse bouncing up and down on Lewis’s smooth, toned chest, balls slapping off his chin. Tears well up in Lewis’s eyes, he is sure he will pass out if this Russian does not pull out soon, and just when he thinks he can’t take it any longer, Victor stops. He slaps Lewis in the face with his now saliva-soaked, rock-hard cock.

“Please! Please! I’m not used to this, you’re going to kill me!” Lewis pleads, gasping for air.

A laugh, someone is laughing. Lewis looks around to see which one is finding this so funny. The laughing comes from the man Lewis hasn’t heard speak yet, the youngest-looking of the three. He stands, laughing while wanking his own hard cock. “Please!” Lewis is looking directly at him “Please, I’m not used to this.”

“FUCK THAT! Do you really expect us to believe that, do you, hole? You looked pretty good at sucking cock back in the pit!” He’s laughing through his words. “You wanted to lube Ross’s cock up nice and good back in there, before he fucked you, before he smashed your hole in!”

Eric steps in. “That’s enough, Mark. Let Lewis speak if he wants to.” Eric is clearly the one in charge here. 

The memory is coming back to Lewis now, a funny taste returning to his mouth . . . the taste of Ross’s cock. He was begging for it, didn’t want to stop sucking but Ross had managed to pull out, encouraged by all the men watching, and had pinned Lewis down on the floor. Ross had roughly pulled Lewis’s arse cheeks apart before slamming his big, wet cock deep inside him, going crazy on his arse straight away. That’s why his arse was throbbing when he woke up in the pit - throbbing and full of cum!

Lewis’s arse hole was twitching again, aching with lust and he knew he wanted it filled again. “Come on then, Mark, come and have a go on me if you think you're man enough. COME FUCK ME, KID!” Lewis is hoping to get a reaction from Mark, and he gets what he wants.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY, HOLE!” Storming over, Mark pulls his arm far back and slaps Lewis’s hard across the face making stars exploded in his eyes and his head to spin. It takes Lewis ten seconds or so to pull himself around, and by this time, Mark has already placed himself between Lewis’s bound legs.

“WANT SOME COCK TO DO YOU, HOLE!” and with that Mark invades Lewis’s hole, filling it with hard cock. It burns. The fucking is rough. Lewis’s hole is almost dry but for the last few bits of Ross’s cum that still stick to the inside. Lewis’s cock is as hard as the one fucking him . . . he is loving this. Victor has knelt down and taking Lewis’s cock and balls in one of his big hands, he brings them up and into his mouth. Eric resumes the kissing, wanking himself off at Lewis’s side at the same time.

Lewis never could have imagined it, never though it would be possible to be this terrified and turned on at the same time. Pain, fear, excitement - his body was pumping with them all as these three men abused him.

Lewis was the first to go, his body just couldn’t hold out any longer. Unable to hold the contents of his balls any more, cum burst from his bell end, hitting the back of the Russians throat. Victor did not react to this sudden explosion, he did not pull back or stop his rhythmic sucking. He kept on sucking, sucking up every last drop of Lewis’ juice straight from his piss slit. Lewis’ orgasm had sent his entire body into spasms, his arse hole was now clenching Mark’s cock with full force. This finished Mark off and his cock quickly erupted, sending hot cum spewing deep inside of Lewis’s hole. “FUCK YES! TAKE IT! TAKE IT, YOU FUCKING HOLE!” Mark grabbed at Lewis’ hips as he emptied the last shots of cum from his balls deep inside the hole.

Eric now pulled himself away from kissing. “I’m going to cum, Lewis, open your mouth wide like a good boy.” Lewis was in heaven, a heaven he never knew he had wanted. Eric was now wanking himself off close to Lewis’s face, his balls slapping off his left cheek. Victor joined in too, wanking himself off on Lewis’s right hand side, balls now bouncing off his right cheek. “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I’m going!” Victor’s wanking had quickened, and with that so did Eric’s.

“FUCK!” They screamed out in unison, both shooting there balls within seconds of each other, covering Lewis’s face with hot, sticky spunk. Lewis caught the sweet juice in his mouth. It fell over his eyes, all over his face. It didn’t seem to stop, the hot spunk flowing like a fountain over his smooth face. Lewis didn’t want it to stop.

The ties holding Lewis are suddenly loosened. He is free now. Attempted to move but unable to hold his own weight out of sheer exhaustion, Lewis slips down onto his knees before collapsing face down on the group. His arse is up in the air, twitching, exposed and vulnerable. He can feel warm cum oozing out of his hole, running down the back of his balls and on the inside of his thighs. Eric is laughing. “Get up hole, your night is only just starting . . . nine more rooms to go before you can leave”

Victor leans in close to Lewis so he can whisper in his ear, slapping him hard on the arse cheek as he does so. “Time to pick another door, any door!”

Author's Note: This is my first ever story. I see this as the introduction to a 10 (+) chapter story about Lewis and his friend Ross which will look at them exploring there sexual appetite and truly finding themselves in such an extreme way.

I aware this will not be perfect and will probably not read perfect as I have little to no understanding about the different writing styles available to me, but having said all that, I would greatly appreciate all comments and criticism, as this will enable me to improve on the stories to come.

Cheers.

Scott

Published 
Written by SailorScottUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments