Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Attic (Part 1)

"Lusting after a crossdresser."

42
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was Phil who told me all about ‘The Attic’. I first got to know him when I attended a bukkake afternoon at his house in Leeds, which you can read about in my story ‘Bukkake Time’. It was there that I heard about places where I could find more new and exciting sexual experiences.

Although living in Nottingham for many years, I hadn’t heard of ‘The Attic’ in Derby.  Today, it is an active swingers’ club where, at the weekends, it is packed with couples and single men enjoying the freedom to indulge themselves with erotic adventures in a wide variety of themed locations, along with a cinema, a hot tub and a sauna cabin. Like a film set, they have created different scenarios for a range of sexual activities. It boasts a dogging area, a schoolroom, a medical playroom, a dark maze area with lots of glory holes and a dungeon with a pillory and stocks. Their ‘Greedy Girls’ nights are legendary, but that is another story!

Back in the day when I visited there for the first time, it was much smaller and more basic. I drove into a large car park at the rear of an old industrial complex and found the entrance to ‘The Attic’ tucked away in a corner. It was a Monday afternoon, ‘Tranny Admirers Day’, and I arrived there prepared for anything! I paid my entrance fee and entered, making the cinema my first port of call. Behind a curtain, I found a large dark room, warm and full of extremely comfortable leather sofas. Some were occupied by men indulging in sexual activities while others watched a tranny video on a big screen at the front. I was keen to join in, but first I wanted to see what else was there.

Upstairs it was busy too, with cross-dressers of different ages, shapes and sizes, wearing female clothing and cruising the corridor and rooms for admiring partners. I stood for a while watching two couples through a one-way mirror that looked into a bedroom area from a small, enclosed, pitch-black viewing space. Several other men were in there as well, and I soon had my cock out and joined in with the groping taking place in the darkness. Moving on, I found more areas with king-size beds, some with men playing on them while others stood around wanking as they watched the action.

Some cross-dressers there were quite convincing but one, in particular, caught my attention as I strolled around. He was young and pretty, wearing a dark-haired wig, and dressed like a schoolgirl with a blouse, tie, pleated skirt and long white socks. His femininity shone through and, as he passed by me, I looked him in the eye and smiled at him. Did he blush ever so slightly? I sensed my knees go weak and my cock begin to stiffen. I was overcome with lust, but I’d only turned my back for a moment and he was gone. Where? I had to find him. I moved from room to room but there was no sign of him. I wanted him now, and I couldn’t bear the thought of him with someone else.

Unhappy and frustrated, I went back downstairs and into the cinema. I badly needed sex and fancied having some on one of those long, comfy sofas. My eyes quickly adjusted to the dark and I noticed a good-looking, casually dressed man sitting by himself. On the screen was a busty transsexual being fucked hard by a black guy with a massive cock as she lay on a circular bed on her back, with her legs in the air and rubbing her dick. I was more interested though in the guy watching it.

I sat down next to him, unzipped, and began stroking. Before long, he reached out and took over from me. He had a gentle, sensuous touch and my shaft became rigid. I kept glancing at his face and admiring his good looks and mop of fair hair. I placed my hand on his bulge and, in no time, we had our trousers and pants below our knees as we took turns sucking each other. I had my mouth around the moist head of his uncut beauty as he lay back, legs outstretched, enjoying the sensations that I gave him. I could tell by his soft sighs that he was close to cumming.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

As I continued to suck him, I became aware of someone else sitting next to me giving my bum cheeks the lightest of brushes and sending shivers of pleasure running through my body. From time to time a finger ran itself gently along my piss slit and around the rim of my cut knob before lightly tickling my balls. Another finger pushed gently into my anus and out again several times. All the time, the cock I was sucking moved closer to its climax. With a final moan, he filled my mouth with his warm, delicious load which I swallowed. Well satisfied, the man then got up and left.

The person behind continued to pleasure me. I kept my eyes tightly shut and lapped up the attention I was being given. I enjoyed all this pampering, but I needed a dick to touch too, so reaching round, I searched for his. He gasped as soon as I had my hand around it and so did I when I opened my eyes and saw him! I now held the rigid, circumcised erection of the young cross-dresser in the schoolgirl’s uniform!

I turned to face him and took his penis into my mouth. I tongued and sucked his lovely glans in all the different ways that I knew and sometimes took its full length down my throat. I couldn’t get enough of him and was reluctant to stop.

“Please fuck me,” he whispered, “I want to feel your juices shoot inside me, please fuck me … please … please…” he pleaded, in a noticeable American accent.

There was nothing I wanted more and I encouraged him to sit on my erection. He had no problem taking me, and my dick disappeared inside him. I sensed a few others around us looking on as our actions became increasingly energetic.

While I fucked, I also stroked my pretty ‘schoolgirl’, delighting in the feel of his beautiful, hard American phallus. We were close to climaxing. The ending was intense for us both. As he was about to shoot, I placed the palm of my hand over the top of his glans, where it immediately became covered with his hot, creamy spunk. I hardly had time to lick it all off and swallow it before my climax began. With my shaft buried to the hilt in his bum, he clenched his muscles around my erection, and that did it!

“Oh shit, I’m cumming,” I moaned, as a river of cum gushed into his arse from the depths of my groin.

He turned and gave me a long, lingering kiss on the lips as our cocks softened, and we sat for a while in the darkness, enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

“Come on,” I said, “let me buy you a coffee.”

After he had changed back into his normal clothes of jeans and a t-shirt, his alter ego ceased to exist and he was now a clean-cut, all-American boy. We sat in the bar area with our Americanos and I got to learn a little more about him. Mitch was a final-year student at Nottingham University and would be going home to Baltimore at the end of the term. I drove him back to Nottingham and we made plans to meet up again before he returned to the US for good.

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments