Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collins' Brothers: Chapter 1 (Meeting the Collins')

"I became close with the Collins' very quickly, but the brothers wanted to be closer with me."

6
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 1 is an introduction to the Collins' family. This story was based on true events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy the story because I, for sure, did in real life."

I moved into an upper-class neighborhood in California about four years ago. I lived by myself and was beginning my freshman year of college at UC Berkeley.  My next-door neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Collins, were the first ones to welcome me into the neighborhood. I quickly became close to them and their children.

They had four children: three sons [one pair of twin sons] and one daughter. The oldest son, Taylor, was 16 years old; the twin sons, Matt and Lucas, were 15 years old; and the youngest daughter, Sarah, was 7 years old.

The family knew I was gay and was very fine with it; in fact, the Collins’ kids had a gay cousin. The Collins were very supportive of me. I would babysit the kids whenever Mr. and Mrs. Collins had to go out of town. The kids loved me and would always tell their parents to invite me over for dinner. I was having a great life until the second semester of my freshman year came. I was chosen to go on a 3-year study trip to NYC since I was majoring in business. I said goodbye to the Collins’ and packed up my things to leave... 

 

[3 Years Later]

The day came. It was the last day of my trip, and I will finally return to California to start my senior year of college. I was very excited because the Collins’ called me a week ago to tell me that they had a surprise for me. Once I arrived in California, I unpacked and came over to the Collins’ house. Mr. and Mrs. Collins was holding a cake with candles while Sarah held out a gift. I was so happy until I realized that I didn’t see the brothers. 

“Where is Taylor, Matt, and Lucas?” I asked. 

“Matt and Lucas are at the gym, and Taylor is at his lacrosse game. They should be back home in about 30 minutes,” said Ms. Collins. 

I forgot that the kids were not young anymore. They probably have grown a lot in those three years. Sarah grew a whole foot taller while Mr. and Mrs. Collins grew a little white hair. I heard a knock at the door. Mr. Collins opened it, and Taylor walked in. I was shocked. Taylor looked incredibly amazing. He had blonde hair, amazingly handsome, and very well-built. His massive pecs were sticking out of his tight shirt. His biceps were about to pop out of his sleeve. His chiseled abs were outlined on his tight shirt because of his sweat. I instantly had an erection when I saw him. 

“Hey Noah, how have you been brother?” said Taylor. 

He gave me a tight hug, which made my erection harder. He gave me a smirky look when we finished hugging. I think he knew I had an erection because it was bulging out. I wished I was able to go to the bathroom to jerk off so I can stop the embarrassment from worsening, but I couldn’t. 

“You haven’t changed one bit, Noah,” said Taylor, “New York must have been great, I bet.”

I didn’t know how to reply because I was still in ecstasy looking at his body, dreaming of worshipping every inch of it, dreaming of feeling and squeezing his biceps, dreaming of pressing my face against his pecs, dreaming of pulling down his pants and sucking his cock. 

“You’ve changed a lot!” I exclaimed, “You’re even taller than me now!” 

“Yeah, I started working out the year you left for New York. I worked out every day since,” he said. 

KleioOwens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleioOwens

My erection was getting harder and harder every second I looked at his body until a little ooze came out of the tip. 

“I need to use the bathroom!” I yelled. 

I quickly ran to the bathroom, but I suddenly bumped into two people. It was Matt and Lucas. I stared in complete awe. They were massive, almost the size of Taylor. Matt and Lucas had light-brown hair, also amazingly handsome, and were incredibly built. 

“Oh my god, Noah!” yelled Lucas. 

“Bro, long time no see!” yelled Matt.

They both gave me a hug, making me about to orgasm. I felt my hand around Matt’s bicep and had to urge to squeeze it. But I knew if I did, I would have orgasmed right there and then. 

“We have so much to catch up too,” said Matt. 

“Yeah, I have so much to tell you,” said Lucas. 

“Yeah, let me use the restroom first then we can catch up,” I said. 

I quickly came into the bathroom, took off my pants, and jerked off. Loads of cum came out, the most I have ever seen. I was so relieved now until I saw that my cum was all over the wall and floor. I tried to clean out the cum until Mr. Collins knocked. 

“Noah, you’ve been in there for a while. Hurry up so we can have a family chat and play Monopoly,” said Mr. Collins. 

“I’m almost done!” I yelled. 

I came out and saw all of them at the family table. I knew I had to go home because I couldn’t handle looking at the three godly brothers. I knew I would get another erection if I had stayed any longer. However, I stayed for a couple of hours to chat about my trip to New York and played a few rounds of Monopoly. It was night, and I had to be on my way back to my house to finish unpacking. 

“It was great having you, Noah!” said Ms. Collins. 

“Yes, that was a great time!” said Mr. Collins. 

“Hey Noah, I was wondering if you could do us a favor,” said Ms. Collins, “My husband and I have a business trip to Miami tomorrow and need a babysitter. How about we go back to the good old days with you as the kids’ babysitter?” 

I stared with a blank face. I knew if I babysat them, I would be around the brothers a lot. 

“Don’t worry! Sarah will be staying at her friend’s house, so you’ll be only watching the boys,” said Mr. Collins.

“Aren’t they old enough to take care of themselves? Taylor is 19, and Matt and Lucas are 18,” I said. 

“We know, but the boys had asked for you to babysit them. I guess they want to spend some time with you again after all these years!” said Ms. Collins. 

I thought to myself. Why would the Collins’ brothers ask me to babysit them? I was very confused, but I accepted the offer.

“Sure! I will be glad to babysit them!” I exclaimed.

“Great, we will be gone for a month. Our flight leaves tomorrow, so your first day back starts then!” said Ms. Collins. 

“And don’t worry, you won’t have much to do. The boys are pretty busy with sports in the morning,” said Mr. Collins. 

“Great, that sounds amazing! Have a nice trip! Goodnight!” I said. 

I came home and thought about it. A whole month with the Collins’ brothers? I thought about it for hours until I finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NoahLeBlanc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments