Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunky Californian Daddy Part 3

"Online daddy makes me squirm"

3
2 Comments 2
11.3k Views 11.3k
997 words 997 words
After kissing me for what seemed like hours, he felt me relax under his expert tongue and lips and raised himself up on his arms. My eyes were closed and I felt him stare down at me and dreamily opened my heavy eyelids. I could feel his cock nestled between my sweaty thighs and he smiled at me and asked if I was feeling okay. My whole body felt limp and I could hardly speak when he shifted and gently rolled me onto my stomach. The cool air on my warm back and bare buttocks made me shiver as I heard him groan in appreciation. I smiled to myself when he started to slowly caress my ass cheeks in low light. I raised my pelvis slightly to accommodate my own semi swollen cock.

He lowered his bigger body over mine until he was lying on top of me and I could feel the dark cock up against my ass. My ass hole clenched at the thought, but he made no movement with his hips at all. His weight pushed me deeper into the mattress and I loved the feeling of being pinned under him. The hair on his chest tickled my bare back and I felt his tongue on my earlobe. The wet strong organ licked lazily as I turned my head and he took full advantage by slipping his teasing tongue into my ear.

My toes curled at the wet intrusion as I tried not to squirm at the same time. Oh it felt so good as he licked and kissed my ear like it was something tasty and sweet. He was enjoying himself and I felt my head being turned as he went to work on my other ear. The heavy body on top of mine and the slow sensual nibbling, licking and kissing on my neck and ears made me squirm under him.

The pleasure was just intense and at first he thought his weight was too much for me and he made a move to get off me, but I wrapped my legs around his shins. He was to stay right there and not stop what he was doing. In response, he pushed his hot hard pelvis against my softer bottom and kept the assault on my ears and neck with delicious wet kisses and that glorious expert tongue. He had long since found the sensitive spot behind my neck and made sure it was truly put to use. I lay under my daddy and let him take control as he stimulated my sexual senses in the big white hotel bed.

Once again he had me relaxed and my body felt it was floating despite being pinned under his naked chest and thighs, he slowly gave my ear one last deep kiss and raised himself away up on the bed. The loss on contact made me moan involuntarily but he ran his warm hands down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. I kept my eyes closed and the slow caressing continued for a few minutes and I imagined him above me, wondering what he would do next.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

My whole body felt heavy and wanted more of that warm tongue to keep it tingling and aroused.

My foreign daddy moved down the bed and picked up my left foot and started to massage it.

"You have such soft feet," he said softly and before I answered he suddenly wrapped his sexy lips around my little toe. I gave a little body jerk and tensed at his actions. This was a first for me and I was a bit shocked but he held the foot firmly in place and kept up the slow lazy sucking. Once again I willed myself to relax, which did not take too long as the sensations seemed to wash over me and I concentrated on what his tongue was doing to me. While his strong hands massaged my foot, the persuasive lips and tongue sucked, nibbled and licked at my little toe. Then he moved onto the next toe and the next until I felt I was going to pass out from the delicious sensation. Since he was not lying on top of me now, I was free to move and boy did I squirm in appreciation.

There was no need for words as I panted and groaned as if in pain, all the while thinking he must never stop doing this to me.

My left foot was wet and slippery in his hands and when he had given it enough attention, he set it down and picked up my right foot and repeated the whole horny foot kissing session all over again. I did not think I could take another minute of daddy's tongue on my toes, but I felt he was just buttering me up for the main event. My right foot had turned to jelly after he had worked on it long enough and he began to run his lips and wet tongue up and down the back of my legs. He was so gentle as his hands followed his lips every step of the way. The almost feathery light touches on my skin were soothing while the warmth of his mouth sent heightened sexually arousing sensations to my brain.

The back of my knees became the next point of call for his heat inducing tongue and who knew it would feel just fucking awesome. His teeth nipped at my flesh and he eased the bite with lashings of his wet tongue and swollen lips. 'How long was he going to keep this up for,' I thought to myself and how much longer would I have to take before he lets me have a feel of his hard cock deep inside me. This was foreplay at its best so who was I to complain, and resigned myself to stay face down and ass up and let daddy treat my quivering body as he so wished.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments