Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunky Californian Daddy Part 4

"Hunky daddy excites his online date"

5
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My black masculine daddy had kissed my lips until they felt swollen and tender. Next he used my ears and neck, making me squirm with pleasure until my whole body felt like one hot sex organ. The feel of his tongue on my feet, toes, and the backs of my knees was becoming almost unbearable. He was in no hurry, and it felt there was still a long way to go.

Stretching like a cat and almost purring aloud, I moaned softly so as not to disturb him, but he seemed to welcome my appreciative naked body under him. The sweat was starting to settle on our nude bodies in the big hotel bed, mine much paler and smaller next to his darker skinned and husky one.

The distant car sounds and traffic in the hallway seemed so far away, as my senses focused on his delicious tongue as it moved upwards against the back of my thighs.

I automatically clenched my naked buttocks as the slithery tongue and lips licked between the cleft of my juicy ass cheeks. Well-rounded and hard from all the running and swimming, I pushed my pelvis off the bed to relieve the pressure on the hard, cut cock underneath. He raised his head in the dark, and I imagined him looking at the hard mounds drawn tight and knew he liked what he saw. He was clearly a man who liked a round juicy bubble butt from the growl in his throat. For a few seconds all I felt was his strong thighs on either side of my naked legs, and his hot gaze on the pliant body beneath him. We were both wet with sweat now, and he placed his hands on my waist and turned me onto my back.

My now-rigid cock jutted out and up and I felt slightly self-conscious. I looked down at his crotch and saw the outline and shadow of his own jutting cock as it hung forward, heavy with need and sexual juices needing release. I made no move to touch it, but I felt too weak to move anyway. The heavy balls rested between my lower thighs.

Our eyes met briefly; he smiled, and without a word leaned forward and started kissing me again, but very gently and slowly this time. Our hard cocks touched briefly as his bigger one poked into my wet skin.

I opened my puffy lips and let our tongues meet, and the kiss deepened as if he wanted to eat me up. Running my smaller hands on his huge arm, I felt the muscles beneath the skin move as he held himself above me. I pulled him down onto me, and felt that hard black cock clearly now. It felt huge, and I shivered at the thought of what he might do to me. We made ourselves comfortable as he fucked my mouth with his exquisite tongue and familiar lips. I had certainly hit the jackpot with this daddy, who was as good at kissing as I was. There was a slight movement in the hips as he rocked the ridge of his cock in the groove of my thighs.

The horny daddy broke off the kiss and slid down my body, helped along by the sheen of sweat, and clamped his gorgeous mouth onto my left nipple; my back instinctively arched as if I was in pain.

JosephineJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosephineJ

I opened my eyes in surprise and watched the dark head covered with short grey hair work its magic once again. Moving from one nipple to the next with increasing pressure from his lips and tongue, and nipping my sensitive brown nipples with his teeth.

The short stubble on his chin tickled my smooth skin and I bit my fingers to keep from screaming with pleasure - or was it pain? But the deep groans could not be helped, as the sensations made me curl and point my toes at the same time. My body was beginning to throb from the shifting sensations of extreme pleasure and the need for release. I had no idea what I really wanted, except that he must not stop what he was doing to me. Playing my body like his own little toy, he came back to soothe my lips, and I relaxed under him once again.

He kissed me, but not for long, and he shifted and prepared for the next assault on my sweaty, naked body. What did he have planned next? I thought I could not take any more. He must have known that I had never been loved like this before - not that I was complaining! I left it to him to show me what he was capable of when it came to sex between a daddy and his younger lover.

He moved down and off the bed, and then gripped my ankles and pulled me towards him. My feet landed on the floor, and he knelt between my open thighs. My cock felt very exposed, and I could feel his breath near my balls. Blowing cool air onto my hot cock, his mouth lingered for a few seconds, and then he slowly licked the straining shaft of my cock.

Stopping just under the cock head, he repeated licking my quivering cock as if testing it for strength and taste. Other than his wet tongue on my cock, no other part of our bodies touched. Just his tongue and my cock existed for now. This was sexual arousal at its best, I thought, and I got lost in the sensation of the tongue on my cock.

Teasing my cock with his smooth, hot tongue, it jerked and twitched when he moved away for those few seconds. My balls were so tight and drawn into my body as they do, while my cock was so rock hard and felt just as tight. A slight painful tingling passed along the underside of my nuts as daddy kept teasing me ever so slowly.

When would he take my whole cock into his seeking mouth and stop with the teasing? I wanted to feel his hot mouth on my cut cock so badly. 'Come on!' I wanted to scream out loud, but could only grunt and moan in pleasure as he licked and lapped at my now-wet balls and cock. He was going to dictate the pressure and pleasure, while my jutting hard cock would just have to deal with it.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments