Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunky Californian Daddy Part 5

"Daddy heats up the action"

4
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The pleasure of finally feeling daddy's sucking mouth on my now hard cock was fucking just awesome. I was so ready for it. He sucked at my cock head so slowly until I started to pump my hips to feed him a bit more and his greedy mouth swallowed my cock down to the hilt. As quickly as he sucked it all down into his throat, he pulled back. The cool air on my wet cock made me moan aloud for the first time. He made three or four quick deep sucking movements and my pubic hair nuzzled his lips. My cock head hit the hot softness at the back of his throat and it seemed to grow bigger.

Daddy switched to slow deep wet sucking noises on my now very stiff cock. It was rock hard and I loved the tightness when it sank into the willing mouth above it. Daddy sucked in his cheeks to apply suction to my engorged cock head and I rocked my pelvis off the now wet sheets of the bed. He moved his big hands and gripped mass ass cheeks tightly as he made love to my cock with his mouth. I had hardly touched him at all.

I moaned like someone in pain as he kept the intense pleasure on my cock. The hot mouth and deep throat applied just the right amount of pressure to make me squirm and fuck his mouth slowly. He stopped massaging my tight ass cheeks and lifted my legs and wrapped them around his broad sweaty shoulders. The feeling of skin on skin made us both tremble and he felt slippery with sweat. I locked my ankles to keep the contact all the while his fleshy hot manly tongue ravished my cock.

My cock juices no doubt adding to the wetness. Sweet daddy mouth on tasty younger hard cut cock. The sensitive area just below my cock head was getting all the vibrations it needed as he lapped, licked and sucked to give me as much pleasure as I could take. Fucking hell, I wanted to scream with sexual joy at mouth on my cock and understood what the term deep throat meant at last. The expert cock sucker had found a willing and needy pupil.

'Are you okay?' he asked suddenly and I had no energy to speak except shake my head against the white sheets covered in sweat. He rubbed the highly tender area just under my balls with his thumbs as he sucked on my cock. I could feel his fingers edge towards my man hole but he was in no hurry to get there yet. The pressure in my balls was starting to build although I felt far from shooting my hot load down daddy's warm hungry throat. I wanted to grab my cock and jerk it hard and fast right then. I was not sure how long he had been sucking at my body in the dim light, but it felt like I could take no more. But at the same time I did not want him to stop.

The room felt hot, the bedsheets wet under me as I sprawled naked under my foreign daddy's pleasure giving mouth, lips, tongue and fingers.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

My eyelids felt as heavy as my cock and the sucking noises coupled with my low moans heightened the sexual aura in the room. When he suddenly stopped the sucking and gave my cock one last kiss, I felt some relief yet disappointed as well. He motioned for me to move up the bed and turned me onto my stomach again. My hard cock stuck to my wet belly as I lay down.

My eyes closed and head turned to one side, daddy moved over me and I felt his hard cock as it slid against my hot wet skin. He planted kisses up and down my back and neck and let the heavy cock head brush against me. I shivered at the thought of what he would do with it. It felt so big and full. The tip was wet from sweat or pre cum and I felt it leave a trail as he nudged it against the groove of my ass cheeks. He was teasing me I know. The wet kisses on my back and wet cock on my ass was just torture. I did not which part of my body I wanted satisfied right then yet I knew I needed to feel that delicious dark hard cock on me and in me for sure.

He sat back and took my ass cheeks in his hands and played with them like a farmer looking at his prized fruit. He squeezed my bum hard and I clenched my muscles to show him I was responsive and ready for anything. I was so enjoying showing off for him. He shuffled down over me, spread my plump hairy ass cheeks and I felt his breath at my bum hole. But he licked at the cleft between my ass and I clenched my ass hole at the idea of him licking there. He teased with his tongue around the puckered brown hole and I jumped when his tongue left a wet trail of hotness along my ass crack. It was still a shock although I knew what he was going to do. I felt all the blood rush from my cock and balls to my tight man hole.

I had men lick my hairy ass hole and had never been a fan of it. The thought that they might want to kiss me afterwards made it difficult to enjoy anything after that, even if it was pleasurable and sexually gratifying. I never complained about it then or afterwards anyway. I just left them to it. And so I lay tensed under my daddy and he must have sensed something was not amiss. 'Did you like that?' he asked and once again I just shook my head. I was not going to stop him now as I had never stopped anyone licking my man cunt hole before. Double standards no less but his mouth had been pretty good so far.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments