Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunky Californian Daddy Part 6

"Daddy begins to work the boys hole."

10
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My foreign daddy licked my man fuck hole nice and slow and I tried to force myself to relax and enjoy the feeling. Every time his hot wet tongue lapped over my tight hole, I shivered at the strange sexual pleasure it gave me. My mind was say no, but my bare ass was crying out for more. His big tongue would start licking at my balls and work pass my man cunt and back. Before I knew it, I was pushing my hungry hole right back at him, eager for the searching tongue to give me more. His lips and tongue on my ass cheeks and tight fuck hole was just too much to bare and I wanted to feel him fill me with his huge black cock.

'What are you feeling?' he asked softly but I had no idea other than feel like I was ready to burst from the pleasure. 'I don't know,' I said softly as he dipped his head again and nuzzled my ass like a drowning man.

When the tip of his tongue started to probe into my ass hole, I almost leapt of the bed. The strong hands gripped my ass cheeks tighter as he had no intention of letting me get away from him now. He had come this far and it felt insanely good but weird at the same time. No one had ever done this to me before so another shocker for me. I forced my mind away to concentrate on the pleasure once again and he probed my hole with his tongue. It felt strangely even bigger and harder and I knew then he was preparing me for the real thing. I was in deep trouble as he held me down and all could do was fuck the bed with my own hard cock.

Just when I thought I was going to faint from having his tongue digging deep into my man cunt, he took pity on my sweat soaked squirming body and came up for some air. My cunt hole felt wet and full from all the attention, while my cock wanted to empty its pent up load. I tingled all over and shivered slightly wondering what he was going to do to me now.

He was massaging my feet as he sat behind me and then he reached over me and opened a drawer and heard him fumble around for a condom. I listened as he tore open the packet and a fruity smell wafted around the bed. A flavoured condom it was.

The dark strong body stretched on top of me and I felt his cock at my wet hole and it tensed. He had not applied any lube and I knew it was going to hurt me. The cock head felt huge against my tender well eaten ass as I lay still under him. Being fucked face down was always painful for me but I was way too chilled to move. Besides he was pinning me down and I liked the feel of his wet body over mine. Never mind that heavy cock rubbing up against me in the semi darkness. It almost felt complete.

My daddy started to gently rock his pelvis back and forth and his now rock hard cock increased the pleasure as I felt it throb between us. It nudged along the groove of my ass cheeks nicely and I started to relax and move my hips in tune with his. He reached down and put his hands on my bum and squeezed the hard mounds together and started to lick and kiss my ears at the same time. The hard cock at my boy pussy and his wet tongue on my ears made me purr some more. I hardly felt it when the dark condom covered cock head slipped into my wet puckered man cunt and stopped.

My tight muscles squeezed at the dark intruder and I knew he was holding back so I would not feel any discomfort. If anything, I felt filled and good with that cock opening me up just a little bit. The wet tongue had relaxed me well and I was more than ready for the good hard fucking I was going to get from this sexy black daddy. I tightened my muscles in anticipation and he growled into my ear as he felt me grip his big tool. I could give as I good as I got was the message.

With slow gentle rocking movements he sunk his cock deeper and deeper until I felt his fuzzy pubic hair tickle my tender love hole. Although my body felt limp and happy my man cunt quivered around his invading hard cock and thick shaft. My senses shifted from the pleasure his tongue was giving my ears as his slow thrusts started to work its magic on my cunt muscles. I felt his whole cock slide in and out and he did it so slowly that I began to shiver from the pressure around my ass.

EvelynJoyful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelynJoyful

His deep groans of sexual enjoyment made me smile and I squeezed his cock when he sank it so deep into me. I felt every inch of it and enjoyed how it slid in and out and there was not much pain as I expected.

With each deep slow thrust he ground the butt of his cock against me and I loved that. I felt he wanted to nail me to the bed and the sweat started to drip onto me as he started to pick up some speed and rock his cock into me with some good intent. Raising himself on his strong arms, he started to thrust and slam his hips against mine. I opened my legs so that I he could go deeper and the wet slapping sounds echoed around the room. I felt the people in the next room could hear as well and hoped they did as my body shook with each heavy slow thrust. My hands gripped the sheets to steady myself as that dark hard cock started to do some damage to my needy boy cunt. 'Fuck me please,' I said softly under my breath. If daddy heard me, he surely complied and let me have it hard and good as I raised my ass higher to take all of him into me.

After a few minutes of slamming that cock hard into me, he stopped but kept it deep and I felt it throb and twitch around my tender hole. He rested his sweat soaked body onto mine and I reached back felt his strong thighs on mine. His heart was racing as he took deep breaths to fill his lungs while I clenched his cock hard with my love muscles. Despite me not doing much at all, I was just as sweaty and daddy moved again and took my hips into his hands. I was raised onto my knees and hands and this time it was going to be doggy style. My head turned slightly and I watched in the mirror on the wall as he gripped my waist and thrust his cock into me.

His dark skin glistened in the mirror and his muscles moved under the skin as he slammed hard into me. I braced myself and felt that cock hit a spot deep in me and I bucked my hips. It was so fucking hot and horny and erotic watching him fuck me and enjoy my tight hole. I felt the full hard thickness of that cock with each plunge and moaned with him.

His cock went very deep and I winced as my ass hole felt tender at the thickness filling it. Daddy stopped bucking hard into me and started slow long deep strokes which drove me over the edge. The nerves around my man cunt were teased until I felt I was going to pass out from the pleasurable pressure. He would just use the cock head and pop it in and out of my cunts lips as the muscles opened and closed around the huge black head. This was getting too much and I reached down and started to play with my own hard cock. The pre cum was dripping onto the bed and I used it to stroke my cock hard as daddy fucked my horny hungry ass. 'Please fuck me harder,' I told him and wrapped his masculine hands around my waist and really gave it to me. Hard and fast and deep and I bit into the pillow to dampen the screams that came from my lips.

'You like my cock in your pussy?' he asked as each word was followed by a deep hard fuck motion into me. 'Oh yes, fucking yes,' I said. 'Is this what you wanted from me?' I was asked again and all I did was beg him not to stop. Just to fuck me so hard and cum deep inside my gripping cunt. My own cock slapped against my stomach as it bounced with each hard thrust and I jerked it some more. I knew I was close to shooting my hot spunk all over the sheet under me. Unless daddy wanted me to do otherwise.

Daddy fucked me doggy style for a while until I felt tender and used and he was breathing like a steam train. He stopped and massaged my back but never took his cock out of me. Using my deep inner ass muscles I milked his hard cock and he winced at the tightness on his juicy meaty cock. He allowed me to do this while he rested and caressed my sweaty back, ass and legs. Our heated bodies cooling down as our racing hearts started to slow down. Daddy was doing all the work and I felt he was quite happy to do just that. He was using my man cunt for his pleasure and I happy to oblige. I had never had anything this good before.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments